Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Ezekiel Seabrooke
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Paige (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Summer 10th, morning-afternoon
The carnival was almost over, it was a shame really, they could extend it throughout the whole summer and some would come every day, however, for Zeke this had been the first time this year for him, school was almost over and exams were over, he still didn’t know if he had gotten into university, or even if his parents could afford it.

The boy had sent a letter to this girl he met on school, she wasn’t a bad kid, perhaps too naïve but good company, she was different, unlike his usual gang, which was nice, sometimes a bit annoying, but still nice. He often wondered what he had to gain by talking to her, or even being nice to her, but despite of having nothing to win he did enjoy her company, and she was quite smart, which made their interactions quite interesting.

He decided to get tickets to the Ferris Wheel, he wasn’t sure if that was something she would like, but regardless he got them, he could always go on it twice if he doesn’t like heights. Upon seeing the girl he raised his hand and waved her at, he wanted to be sure she could see him.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 02:23 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image

Summer 10th Outfit

Wait... Did Zeke just ask her on a date? Paige read the letter over and over, examining every piece of it. He didn't mention anyone else, just the two of them hanging out at the fair in the valley. The girl couldn't help but get excited by the fact that the cutest guy at their school was asking her out.

Her friends didn't believe her either, squealing over the phone when Paige had called them. It didn't take long before they met her at the mall, the trio shopping for a new outfit for her supposed date. It was out of her budget, but her friends had her covered.

Now to the fair...

Paige nervously made her way to the carnival. What if it wasn't a date and she was just overreacting? Well, she was going to find out.

It didn't take long for her to spot the boy, making her way over to him. Well, here it goes...

"Hey, Zeke... Uh... So what do you wanna do?" she asked as she stood in front of him.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 03:17 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
Paige (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Summer 10th, morning
He looked at her when she approached him, he wondered what was with her and all the fancy clothes, she was overdressed for the carnival, but if it was an uncomfortable outfit it was her problem, not his.

”I got tickets for the Ferris Wheel, it’s usually popular so I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to try it out before the carnival is over, we can try the boats later if you want, but you’re probably too overdressed for that, if we sink you’re going to get wet.” he said with a slight mischievous look; perhaps playing this prank on someone who doesn’t know what’s coming would be quite interesting.

He handed her one of the tickets and pointed at the line, it was a bit long, but they had time. ”Shall we?” he asked as he walked towards the line and waited behind a lady.
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 09:48 PM

user posted image

Zeke explained to her that he had already gotten tickets for the Ferris Wheel. 'The Ferris Wheel? So romantic.' she thought as the two of them made their way over to the ride. Paige wasn't sure what to expect once she got on the ride, or what Zeke expected for this day.

"So... What's new?" Paige asked, placing her arms behind her back, fidgeting slightly. She was trying not to be nervous, but it was hard. She had never been asked on a date before, especially not one with a cute guy like Zeke.

"You're almost out, right? Of our school, that is. Are you gonna go to University?"

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 07:48 PM

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
Paige (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Summer 10th, morning
The boy placed his hands in his pockets and watched the line as it slowly moved forward, he should have sneaked into the ride, unfortunately Paige would refuse to ride without a ticket and would probably get caught in the process, if he knew he wouldn’t get caught if she was he would have proposed it.

When she spoke he looked at him. ”Not much really, same old, working around the farm. You?” he asked her. She probably did whatever rich girls did, not getting into trouble and be bored all the time, but when she asked him about graduating high school he nod at the first question, but the second was a lot harder for him to answer. ”Depends, if I get a scholarship or not and if I can get a part-time job at the city, if not I won’t go, I’ll stay here and work at the farm.” he said.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 09:07 PM

user posted image

”Not much really, same old, working around the farm. You?”

"Summer reading. I hate it. Why do we have to do school work during Summer?" Paige complained. She honestly didn't mind it that much, but it really didn't make much sense. The girl didn't have time for it working part time at the university library. It was only for a few weeks, but Mr. Burr was going to pay her enough to help with the bills and give her some spending money,

”Depends, if I get a scholarship or not and if I can get a part-time job at the city, if not I won’t go, I’ll stay here and work at the farm.”

"I'm sure you'll find work. I mean, there are plenty of places in the city." the girl explained. More and more businesses were popping up in the city, so there was bound to be something for him there. She would hate it if he was stuck in the valley for the next year, away from her. How was that going to work for them?

"There are probably jobs on campus as well. I tend to be there a lot..." Paige started. She panicked, not wanting to explain why she was really on campus during Summer. "M-my friend's boyfriend is taking a course during Summer, so we hang out an wait for him." the girl stammered. Luckily they were letting people on faster, and it was almost our turn.

"Oh look, we are pretty much next." she pointed out, trying to distract from their previous conversation.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 09:21 PM

Ezekiel Seabrooke
TAG
Paige (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Summer 10th, morning
Zeke looked at Paige and wondered why she was doing school work during summer, he never did his and never got into trouble for that; despite of knowing Paige for a few weeks it’s clear that the girl would do exactly as the teacher commands.

As Paige spoke, he noticed she was being quite positive, but did she know that it wasn’t as easy to get a job that could help him rent a decent apartment, chances were that the jobs that were student friendly didn’t pay too well, or at least not well enough for a decent apartment, the others weren’t student friendly but they did pay enough for an apartment.

”You do know it’s not that easy right? Sure there plenty of places but not all are student friendly.” he spoke. He honestly didn’t want to rent a crappy room at the crappiest apartment building in the city, that place needs renovations soon before it collapses on people.

Paige continued to speak, about work on campus, but did it pay enough for an apartment? He doubted it. As they stood in front of the line, waiting to go inside Zeke thought about it for a moment, perhaps he could get a job in the valley and then see where it takes him. Shortly after thinking that it was their turn on the wheel. Zeke let Paige get inside first and then he did it, he sat across from her still thinking about work and moving to the city.

When they were high up he came back to reality and looked outside. ”Who would have guessed that the view to the valley from up here would be surprisingly good?” he commented looking outside.
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 12:35 PM

user posted image

”You do know it’s not that easy right? Sure there plenty of places but not all are student friendly.”

"I mean a lot of places in the city take on students, you just have to look," she said before mentioning the campus library. They didn't pay a lot, but it was better than no job, was it not?

Luckily it was their turn to get on the Ferris Wheel.. but he didn't sit next to her. Paige watched, slightly disappointing as the boy sat in the seat across from her, not even looking in her direction as they began to move up. Did she do something wrong? Why wasn't he sitting next to her? This wasn't going at all like what she had thought in her head.

”Who would have guessed that the view to the valley from up here would be surprisingly good?”

"Yeah, it really is..." Paige commented, not even looking outside of the cart, instead her gaze focused on him. What was going on inside of his head? Was this not a date? Why would he invite her then? Maybe he was just nervous? Zeke didn't get nervous though, did he?

"It's really pretty," Paige said, hesitating for a moment, the girl got up and moved over next to Zeke. The cart moved slightly, not enough to be concerning, but still noticeable. "Really," she added, unsure of what else to say. Should she say something? Do something? She wasn't sure.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.