Rep: 1 pts

Jezabel Woods

Summer 6th, Y1
Friday
Late Morning
Rainy
HakuMeistletoe
OOC: I hope the date is okay

Jez had been wanting to explore the Valley since she had stumbled into Westhaven. Not that she had been in Westhaven for that long. She had only arrived in Westhaven a few days ago, along with Larka. Along with Larka, she had gotten on the train. The wolf currently laid at her feet, with her head on her paws. The only reason she hadn't come earlier, was because she knew the train only rain on Friday, and she didn't know how else she could get to the Valley. It wasn't like she could walk or ride her bike here, like a lot of people. For one thing she didn't have enough money to own a big and for another thing, shr was blind, so the best bet was to use the train.

The train screeching to a halt snapped her out of her thoughts, and she had to throw her hands out to herself from slamming face-first into the seat in front of her. She had never rode a train before but now she knew what happened when they stopped. Letting out a sigh she got up and began to move off the train, clicking her tongue for her pet to follow her. There weren't many other people on the train but for those others on the train, they just ignored her. Being ignored didn't really bother her; after all, she was kind of use to it. It was why she now lived on her own, with only Larka for company.

Once she was off the train, she followed the crowd of people for a bit, before breaking away from them. She wasn't really sure where she was going, but she didn't exactly like being around a crowd of people. She was walking when she felt something wet hit her cheek. Before she could do anything, it had started to pour down. It had been overcast all morning, but it had only just now decided to start raining. Grumbling under her breath, she took off running, not even knowing where she was going. She was just hoping to find some shelter.

She winced as she collided with something hard. After feeling the object, she realized it was a door. Groping around she found the handle and pushed the door open. She let the door fall shut behind her and pushed a few strands of wet hair behind her ear. She wasn't sure if anyone was here, but she decided it was something she wanted to know, before she got relaxed. It would also be helpful if someone was here, to tell her where she was. "Hello? Anyone else here?" she called out.
PM
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Dec 28 2015, 01:32 PM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image

| jezebel/Sandy Claws | the church| summer 6 | sorry for the late! |

Summer rain was always the worst, because it was either really humid when it actually rained or it rained like a thunderstorm. When Odette saw the rain, she just refused to go out. She could just spend the day cleaning almost like she spent every day and read books and the like. Basically how she spent every day, and if anyone came along who was stuck in the rain and needed shelter, then she would gladly shelter them. That was what she did best.

Odette was just sitting at the front of the church with a few gems and metals, doing what she did best - making jewellery. She was just moulding away and cutting away at the gems that she had so that they could fit the sockets that she was making for the gems themselves. They were nothing more than a small bracelet that would only just about fit her wrists because that was the only thing that she had to measure against. At least, that was what she was doing until a loud thump on the door made her jump and shriek a little before dropping everything she was holding on the table.

Someone stuck outside?

She practically flew to the door when it was opened anyway, and a young girl entered. "Yes, I'm here! You're in the church," Odette answered shakily, grabbing a towel from the side and pressing it into the girl's hands. "You can stay here if you want, until the rain stops," Odette offered, even though she was more concerned about the girl getting pneumonia or something.
PMWebsite
^
Sand
 Posted: Dec 28 2015, 02:50 PM

Chicken

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 15

Jezabel Woods

Summer 6th, Y1
Friday
Late Morning
Rainy
HakuMeistletoe
OOC: It's okay

Jez didn't have long to wait, before she heard the sound of footsteps. She was instantly on alert when she heard someone rushing towards her, ready to run or dodge some kind of attack. However, when something soft was suddenly shoved into her hands, she relaxed. "Yes, I'm here! You're in the church," The voice of a woman grabbed her attention, and she realized she was the woman, who had given her a towel. Of course, she still wasn't sure who the woman was, but she supposed, she should thank her for the towel. As for being in a church, she hadn't been in one, since before her parents had died.

"Thanks for that towel and my name is Jezabel, but I usually just go by Jez," she told Odette, as she used the towel to dry her hair. She didn't ask for the woman's name in return, preferring to let people decide, if they wanted to introduce themselves. However, she knew the polite thing to do would have been to ask for the woman's name in return. She had never really been the most polite of people. However, she was politer than some people.

"You can stay here if you want, until the rain stops," The sound of the woman's voice snapped her out of her thoughts, and she listened to what the older female had to say. "Thanks, I'll do that," she stated. She had dried her hair as much as she could, but still held onto the towel. She kept her gaze cast downwards; since, it wasn't like she could see. She was trying to think of something they could talk about, when she finally realized Larka wasn't with her. Her pet had been with her before the rain had hit, she figured the wolf had found herself somewhere else to shelter. "Do you live around here?" she asked, at last.
PM
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Jan 3 2016, 02:40 PM

user posted image

| jezebel/Sand | the church| summer 6 | sorry for the late! |

Odette didn't realise immediately that the girl was blind. It wasn't something that she automatically noticed. She knew that the blacksmith in town was blind, but that was because he had told her herself when he had let her know that he wouldn't be attending church. It was good of him to tell her, but she had always found him rather frightening simply because he was much taller and bigger than her, and a lot more brash than what she could handle. Even so, she prayed for him a lot. It seemed like he needed it.

"I'm Odette, the priestess. It's lovely to meet you, Jezebel. Please stay for as long as you need," Odette offered. She didn't know the girl, and figured that she may be from the city because she didn't know her. Odette prided herself on knowing everyone who lived in the Valley, but she didn't know this girl even on sight. Oh well. Perhaps she would find out a little more about who the girl was by the end of this meeting.

"I live in the church," Odette said sheepishly. "I like it out here. It's lovely on sunny days. Unfortunately you just got caught when it was raining terribly.. Do you want something to eat or drink?"
PMWebsite
^
Sand
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 02:52 AM

Chicken

Jezabel Woods

Summer 6th, Y1
Friday
Late Morning
Rainy
Hakumei

Jez was relieved that she had been able to get out of the rain, but the fact remained, Larka had gone and disappeared on her. She knew her wolf companion would eventually return to her, probably when the rain let up some or quit. So she wouldn't miss any responses the woman would give, she kept half her attention focused on Odette. She didn't really want to impose, but she didn't really want to go back out in the rain. The older female had told her it was okay for her to stay awhile.

"I'm Odette, the priestess. It's lovely to meet you, Jezebel. Please stay for as long as you need," The sound of the woman's voice captured her full attention, and she listened to what the woman had to say. This was the first time she had ever heard of the name Odette, and she wondered if it was derived from another language. Jez new names weren't that big a deal but names, had always interested her. This was actually the first time she had ever met a priestess and for once in her life, she was at a loss as to what to do.

She stood there for a few minutes before actually saying anything. "Ummm...right, hopefully the rain will let up soon and it's nice to meet you.....Odette." She hadn't exactly known how to address Odette. To Jez, Odette sounded pretty young. So she hoped the young woman wouldn't be offended that she hadn't put Ms Is front of her name. She knew some adults didn't really care wbout titles, but there were others who got mad if you forgot the title.

Pushing all her thoughts off to the side, she waited for Odette to say something else.
"I live in the church,"
When the woman's voice finally broke the silence, she was caught off guard. Okay hearing the woman announce she lived in the church, wasn't something she was expecting. From her earlier comment, she had known the woman worked here but hadn't realized the woman also made her home in the church. "That sounds pretty cool," she commented, but didn't give away anything about her own living arrangements. If the woman asked, she would stick to the truth the most she could.

"I like it out here. It's lovely on sunny days. Unfortunately you just got caught when it was raining terribly.. Do you want something to eat or drink?" When the woman began to speak, she frowned. She didn't really no what to say about the first part of the comment; since, she was blind. She wanted to keep her blindness hidden for as long as she could, but she knew it would be revealed he one way or another. Well it's always better when it's sunny, isn't it? And I'm pretty hungry, but I don't want to trouble you," she finally commented, saying the last part in a rush.
PM
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Jan 17 2016, 04:22 PM

user posted image

| jezebel/Sand | the church| summer 6 | sorry for the late! |

Odette had never been that bothered about titles and the like. She was just happy with receiving respect from the people that she knew and that was about it. She was awkward as it was, especially around the new person that had come to the church, and she didn't really know how to react. The youth seemed rather passive about things and Odette wasn't particularly very good at dealing with that sort of thing. It just made conversation all the harder for her.

"It just happened, really. Since I spent so much time down here and a lot of the land for housing in the Valley got sold, I figured it would be easier to make a home here." She wouldn't have called it cool, if she had the choice of wording, but it was nice to think that someone appreciated it. In a way, at least. She wasn't too sure about what was cool about living in a church, but she took it as a compliment over anything else.

"Definitely," she agreed, before smiling and shaking her head. "It's no trouble at all, really. What would you like to eat?"
PMWebsite
^
Sand
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 06:46 PM

Chicken

Jezabel Woods

Summer 6th, Y1
Friday
Late Morning
Rainy
Hakumei

"It just happened, really. Since I spent so much time down here and a lot of the land for housing in the Valley got sold, I figured it would be easier to make a home here." Jez hadn't really been expecting the woman to give her reason for living in the church. So when the woman stated her reason for living in the church, she was left gathering her thoughts. She wasn't use to people just giving out personal information, and she realized the people in the Valley probably had closer bonds than people in her homeland had, had.

"That must have been hard," Jez said, not really sure what else to say. She didn't know what it was like to have pieces of her homeland sold off, but she knew what it was like to lose her home. She wasn't about to get into the topic of her past with this woman though. She didn't usually talk about her past with anyone; since, she wasn't exactly sure how people would react. "Definitely," When the woman agreed about the weather, she just nodded, seeing no reason to continue discussing the weather.

"It's no trouble at all, really. What would you like to eat?" Hearing the woman's question, she shrugged. "I'll eat anything, as long as it isn't meat. I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat meat," she admitted with a small shrug. The thought of animals getting hurt just to feed her, had made her turn her back on meat years ago.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.