GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 37

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
TAG
Jacques (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Fall 2nd, late night. Year 3.
Summer was over, most of the tourists were gone too and finally they could have some free time for themselves, it was that time of the year where the bar closes for one week late fall, welcoming winter. Lillian made sure everyone was out of the door before closing the bar and sitting on a stool, she really needed to leave that village and move to someplace else to pursue her dream.

Lillian looked up and watched Jacques, people loved him, well what was there not to love? He was charismatic, handsome and he certainly knew how to entertain the ladies, ever since he became a bartender they’ve been having more female costumers, which was nice, and another reason why her mother didn’t want him to go, business was great.

”Today was a good night, don’t you think?” Lillian asked the man as she watched him, he has become a lot better bartender, he was now more natural at the whole service and he was great with math. ”Ready for some well-deserved vacations at the end of this season?”
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jul 25 2018, 02:03 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 24

Rep: 9 pts

user posted image

Autumn 2nd Year 3 Outfit

Finally, the bar was closed. Jacques had been counting the days until the bar closed for a week, and he was able to enjoy himself. Usually the man took a family vacation during Summer, but since they decided to disown him, guess he would have to do his own vacation. Now to figure out what to do for vacation with his almost empty bank account…

”Ready for some well-deserved vacations at the end of this season?”

“But if we go on vacations, how am I supposed to see you?” Jacques said, looking up from the counter that he was cleaning. Lillian used to be a fun game for him, but now it was getting pretty easy. He was able to easily predict what to say and do to get her to fall head over heels for him. If she wasn’t his boss, Jacques would have dropped her weeks ago. Guess he had to figure out somehow a way to make it more interesting, as he was stuck with her for a while.

”After all,” the man said, dropping his rag and walking over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. ”I don’t know if I could go that long without that body of yours,” he said, leaning down and kissing her neck.

”Anyway,” Jacques said, letting her go and taking a small step back. ”What are your plans for vacation? Is there even anything to do this time of year?” he asked her. Not that he cared about her answer, but it was polite.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 25 2018, 10:10 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

user posted image
TAG
Jacques (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Lillian laughed when he answered her. She wasn’t going to disappear from the face of the earth, they could still see each other, besides, he knew where she lived, he knew the phone number, he could easily contact her. ”You know, I’m not leaving the valley, I will be around.” she said with a mischievous smile.

She watched Jacques move towards her and wrap his arms around her waist, she placed her hands on his chest. ”You know, I’ve been thinking about renting a house, but, it’s too expensive for one person, but it’s cheaper than the inn.” she said wrapping her arms around his neck, but once he let her go she let him go as well.

He spoke about what he’d do without her body, she laughed and as much as she liked Jacques she knew what they had was only physical and had no strings attached, even if she wouldn’t mind those strings now. ”Well, I’m not leaving, but I’m also not the only woman around the valley, but I suppose, you can always spend the night.” she said, ignoring his last question, there was plenty to do if they played their cards right.
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 04:44 PM

user posted image

Jacques ignored her comment about the house. Surely her statement wasn’t meant for him. Sure, they messed around most nights, but living together? That meant some sort of commitment, and Jacques was not the type for commitment. Lillian was a sweet girl, but not someone he would consider living with.

Though she did say it was cheaper than the inn…

”Well, I’m not leaving, but I’m also not the only woman around the valley, but I suppose, you can always spend the night.”

”Oh really?” Jacques asked, stepping closer to her once more. He placed his hands on her hips and gently shoved her up against the counter.

“I can now, can I?” he continued, giving her a small kiss. “Well, perhaps we should make our way upstairs?”

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 09:56 PM

user posted image
TAG
Jacques (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Lillian watched him as he reacted to her proposal. "I mean, renting a house in town is way cheaper than living at the inn, especially if you're sharing a house. You see most houses here have more than one bedroom so it's pretty easy to share" she explained. She loved her little studio but it was getting too crowded.

”With that said, I might ren't one myself, the business is better than ever, thanks to someone I know.” she said putting her hands on his shoulders and just watched him as he shoved her against the counter.

”You sure can, you know where I live, you can always pay me a visit or spend the night...” she said wrapping her arms around his neck before leaning in.

”But not today…” she said pulling back and letting go of his neck. ”I have…businesses to attend.” she spoke, despite of enjoying his company and the attention he gave her there were more important things in life than a gorgeous man in her bed.
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Aug 1 2018, 03:01 PM

user posted image

Lillian kept talking about the house, and he pondered for a second whether she was actually wanting him to move into it with her. He would probably have to ask her about it later, but not right now. Right now he was more focused on other things...

”But not today… I have…businesses to attend.”

”Business?” he asked as she pulled away. She had to be kidding. Perhaps she was just playing hard to get? There’s no way the girl would honestly deny him.

”You have business at two in the morning? I highly doubt that,” Jacques said, closing the distance between them once more. ”Come on, you know you can’t say no to me,” he added with a small kiss. ”I’ll leave first thing in the morning if you’re so busy.”

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 1 2018, 07:55 PM

user posted image
TAG
Jacques (Pocomoke)
NOTES

She looked at him when he repeated after her, she looked at him with a smile and when he moved in for a kiss she put her index finger over his lips.

”Yes, I have business at two in the morning, with my bed, to sleep.” she said, even when he kept insisting. ”Oh I can and I am saying no to you, even if you leave first thing in the morning, you’re welcomed to stay at my house but, no matter how cute you are nothing’s going to happen tonight.” she said kissing his cheek.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 11:02 PM

user posted image

She was still turning him down? Jacques pouted as he pulled away. He had to wonder if he had done something wrong, as usually she was all over him. Well, if he had, it was unknown to him as to what he had done.

Oh well.

”Well, I guess I’ll have to go find some company elsewhere,” Jacques said, turning around and retrieving his bag from behind the counter. Most of the people who had came out tonight were probably heading back home, but he still had time to find someone else to occupy his time tonight. If not, guess he was going home empty handed.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.