L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Skating date, IC: Fiona || ISO: Jackson
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 09:15 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"It can be good but not always." Jackson answered, though he was thankful she never had to experience it either. "So I decided I didn't want to take the risk with Jaz, and I adopted her as soon as I could manage it." He answered as they slid in slow motions around the ice. But finally Jackson's clumsiness gave way and they both fell onto the ice. She was still holding his hand and Jackson almost wondered if she was hurt, given the fact she hadn't moved off of him. "I uh...sorry about that." He said with a nervous chuckle.

She finally got off of him, allowing him to sit up, rubbing his back tenderly. "Yeah I'm alright, thankfully nothing's happened to my back aside from a little soreness." He assured her, standing back up albiet slowly due to the skates on his feet. "I did tell you I felt better not being the only loser who fell didn't I?" He asked with a wink as he held her hand out to her, offering to get her up off the ground. "Maybe that was all part of my master plan, who knows?" He questioned, hoping he hadn't made things too awkward. "Want to try again?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Tecri
Date: Winter 28th, Year 2
Weather: Cloudy
#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 01:36 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Fiona Goodfellow
user posted image
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Winter 28th, afternoon
Fiona looked at Jackson, he was siting and didn’t seem to have anything broken. ”I’m glad it wasn’t anything worse…” she commented relieved that he wasn’t hurt.

The blonde took his hand and laughed. ”Being a loser with someone else is a lot more interesting.” she said commenting on his words. She squeezed his hand a little bit and didn’t let it go. ”Does that mean we can be losers together?” she asked him smiling.

”Hmmm, I doubt you’d do something like that, but I am willing to try again, and if we do fall down I hope it’s in the snow so you won’t get hurt.” she commented while her free hand rubbed his arm gently. ”But if your back is hurting we can take a break.”

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 09:22 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ah no, my back will be fine." He answered, waving a hand dismissively. After all, it was only a tiny tumble, nothing he couldn't handle in the long run. "You know, actually now that I've fallen I might be able to keep it from happening again." He said, keeping a hold of her hand as he slid carefully along the ice. "After all, I realized the placement of my feet when I fell," he explained, looking at his feet for a moment.

"Now I think I'm getting the hang of it." He said with a smile. Fiona made him feel warm enough, but he did feel a shiver pass through his system. "The fall made me a little cold, did you want to go get a coffee?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Tecri
Date: Winter 28th, Year 2
Weather: Cloudy
#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 10:07 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Fiona Goodfellow
user posted image
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES

Winter 28th, afternoon

They slid on the ice, everything seemed to be going well, however it was getting a bit cold and Fiona didn’t want Jackson to fall again on the cold ice, he was alright, but next time he might not be so lucky.

When he proposed getting coffee she nodded. ”I’d love to.” she replied as she slid to the bench holding Jackson’s hand, she did it slowly so he wouldn’t fall. ”We can get ourselves warm and perhaps try this another time.” she proposed. Maybe that year they wouldn’t be able to ice skate again, but perhaps in the following year they could, assuming Jackson wouldn’t mind.

”I enjoyed this moment, and you’re a lot better than you give yourself credit for.”

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.