L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

One year ago on this day, IC: Robin Chaucer | ISO: Killian Chaucer
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 24 2017, 05:24 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 26th, year 02

One year ago, on that day Robin and Killian were getting married, it was a date to remember and a date she won’t forget. Despite of all the ups and downs in their lives, him vanishing for a few years they finally met again, it was like someone had made a plan for them to reencounter one another.

Robin had been able to convince Killian to go with her to the lake, they could ice skate there and enjoy some alone time before going out for lunch to celebrate; she even got him a pair of ice skates for the occasion. ”Killian! Are you ready?” she asked him as she packed up everything.

Once ready Robin took Killian to the lake and upon seeing the sight she took a deep breath. ”How do you say? Ice skating? Then lunch at a café?” she asked him. Robin actually had a surprise for him, she had convinced one of the waitresses to put a small wedding cake on their table as soon as they finished their meal, at home Robin had displayed a photo of their wedding on the wall in a new frame with ships and seashells, hopefully he will enjoy it when she points out to him the new change in the house.

”I wouldn’t trade this day for nothing.”
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 06:54 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Killian Chaucer
Winter 26, Year Two ֎ Late Morning ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

This day was a day that Killian would never forget. A year ago he had finally made Robin his wife, something he never thought was possible. He thought he was cursed to be alone forever, but Robin had made him see that he didn’t need to live like that.

Killian came out of the bedroom, wrapping a scarf around his neck. He really needed to start looking for an actual home for the two of them. The apartment wasn’t meant for family living. “Ready,” he said before they headed out towards the lake.

“It sounds good to me,” he said, looking at the spot him and Robin had said their vows a year prior. “Just don’t laugh at me when I fall on my ass,” he said giving her a light kiss.

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag:Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 10:03 AM

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 26th, year 02

Robin was going to laugh if Killian fell, she wouldn’t be able to control it, but then again she hadn’t skated in a long time, she could fall as well, but it’s a risk she’s going to have to take. ”Well, let’s see how it goes, if you fall I’ll lift you up.” she said; she would lift him up, assuming he wouldn’t pull her down.

The blonde put on the ice skates and looked at Killian. ”Come on, let’s go.” she got onto the lake and began skating in front of Killian. ”I bet you can’t catch me.” she said taunting him.

Robin was happy, she was with the person she loved the most, her best friend, despite of their ups and downs, and sometimes arguments their marriage was perfect and she didn’t mind the pirate, she knew how to keep him under control.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 11:46 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian wasn’t sure about ice skating. He was much better when the water wasn’t frozen, and there was a boat on it, but he would try. It was something Robin wanted to do, and Killian wanted to do whatever made her happy.

He took longer to lace up his skates than she did, and by the time he was done, she was already out on the ice. He stood up slowly, not use to the feel of skates beneath his feet and walked towards the edge. “Do I get a prize if I do?” he asked with a smile, stepping onto the ice.

He pushed forward gently, adjusting to the different feelings under his feet. He couldn’t remember the last time he had ice skated, but it hadn’t gone well then either. He steered toward Robin, but he begun to feel shaky, not lifting a leg for fear of toppling over. He held arms out to his sides to steady himself. “It may take me a minute to catch up to you?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 3 2017, 06:12 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 26th, year 02

Robin laughed when he asked for a prize, she skated right in front of him before skating away. ”Oh yes you will, you even get to decide the prize.” she said playfully. She stopped and watched as Killian tried to skate, she still remembers the pain it was when she tried to do it for the first time many years ago.

”Take your time, we have until lunch.” she played with him; she skated around him and grabbed his hand. ”I’ll help you, until you get your balance, then you got to catch me on your own.” she announced.

Robin wasn’t the best skater in the world, she could manage, no big tricks but she could do the basics, keeping her balance and moving forward without falling.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 02:49 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Robin skated circles around Killian while he still adjusted to the feeling of ice under his feet. He had his sea legs, but ice legs - if that was even a thing - was a totally different story.

Robin took his hand, and he felt unstable for a moment before regaining his balance. He nodded when she spoke. “Okay, just go easy on me,” he said with a smile.

He pushed forward slightly, skating forward by only an inch, still feeling wobbly. “How did you get so good at this?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 06:48 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 26th, year 02

Robin’s hand was holding Killian’s, she didn’t want him to fall down, the ice was tricky, it would appear to be good and but any hard bump could make a crack.

When he made her the question about how she got so good, she laughed. ”Swimming isn’t my thing, but skating isn’t hard, practicing with rollerblades gives me an edge, besides I got better that time we were away.” she told him.

”Perhaps in the summer we can try rollerblades instead of ice skates, these are more tricky.” she said smiling. She pulled him gently to help him get some balance.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 12:09 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian was actually surprised Robin was so good at ice skating when she was afraid of the water and couldn’t swim. He wondered if she ever feared the ice would break and she would be sucked into the water below. It wasn’t something he would bring up now though. No need to scare her with the possibility that the ice would break.

“You’re just trying new ways to make me fall and break something,” he teased with a grin and she pulled him forward a bit. He felt more steady the more he moved and maybe that was the trick to it, never stop moving.

“I think I’m starting to get the hang of it now,” he told her, pushing forward a bit more.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 12:48 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 26th, year 02

Robin laughed at his comment about her finding new ways to make him fall, it was good way to put it, she wouldn’t want that, but it couldn’t hurt to play a little about it. ”Well obviously, I’ll get more time with you, more than I already do, who wouldn’t want that?” she joked before letting him go to see how well he managed on his own.

The blonde watched him as he spoke about getting the hang of it. ”So are you ready to catch me now?” she said skating in front of him slowly. She decided to look ahead and not behind, she wasn’t an expert skater and didn’t really want to fall down.

”So, the deal still stands Mr. Chaucer.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 15 2017, 10:33 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian grinned at Robin. She was a doctor so she would have no problem playing nurse to him if he needed to be laid up in bed with broken bones. It would also be a plus that the pirate wouldn’t be able to run off and get into trouble.

”So are you ready to catch me now?”

He nodded, pushing himself forward without support. “I’ll get you my pretty, and you’re little dog too,” he said, trying his best impression of the Wicked Witch. He got closer to Robin, though he realized he would no idea how to stop once he caught up to her without completely plowing into her. This realization caused any confidence he had gained in the sport had gone out the window, and before he knew it, he lost his balance and fell smack dab onto the ice. “I’m okay,” he said to Robin, though he was pretty sure he’d be bruised come morning.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 07:54 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 26th, year 02

Robin laughed at his impression of the wicked witch, she was so distracted that she couldn’t see that Killing and going into her direction, luckily for her he didn’t drag her along when he fell down, however, she was sure he was going to get bruised.

”Hey, what happened? You were doing so well.” she leaned and tried to help him up, it only caused her to lose balance and to fall on the ice. Robin began to laugh and laid there looking at the sky. ”I believe it’s lunch time, what do you say my wicked wizard? Shall we go get something to eat?” she asked him sitting on the ice.

She dragged herself to shore and minutes after that she was sitting on the bench ready to put on her walking boots. ”Want me to go get a rope to reel you in?” she said jokingly.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 02:19 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian wasn’t sure how to stop himself from hitting the ice once he felt himself losing control of his own feet on the ice, and he landed on his butt with a harsh thud. When you injured yourself on ice, should you use that ice to then stop the pain? Killian wasn’t sure, so he just laid there for a minute before Robin skated over.

Killian shrugged. “I couldn’t figure out how to stop once I got going. Falling seemed to work though,” he said before she fell beside him while trying to help him back to his feet. “You okay?” he asked as she begun to laugh.

He nodded when she said it was time for lunch. “Lunch sounds safer than this,” he said sitting up himself. Robin was quicker than him and got back to the edge before he had even finished standing up.

”Want me to go get a rope to reel you in?”

“Haha, very funny,” he said with a fake little laugh. He pushed forward and with shaky legs he made his way to the edge before falling forward into the snow. “Maybe I should take lessons,” he said, sitting up again.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 05:06 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 26th, year 02

Getting Killian up was harder than it looked, she didn’t count on the skates moving, it was a poor judgement of her. ”I’m okay, don’t worry.”

Everything was going according to plan, except the fact that they both fell on the ice, she wasn’t expecting to fall, however it was more amusing than disappointing. When Killian replied to her joke she laughed, she was already ready to go, but Killian was enjoying his time on the ground.

”Let me help you.” she said approaching him. She held out her hands for him to take and this time she wasn’t going to fall down on the snow. ”Perhaps you should, but that would mean I’d have to get over my fear of large bodies of water, am I right?” she asked him.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 09:59 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

After falling once again, this time at least in the soft snow on the edge of the lake, Killian decided that maybe he was best suited to water in its liquid form, rather than in its frozen state.

Robin now how had her own boots on and came over to help Killian back to his feet. The process was a lot easier on solid ground, and one of them in normal shoes, and Killian was quickly back on his feet and wobbling over to the bench to change out of the skates.

He mused that perhaps he should take lessons. This winter was almost over, but if this was going to be a regular thing for the two this season, he would need to learn how to skate without falling on his ass as often. Especially since he was sure he was going to wake up to some lovely bruises tomorrow.

”Perhaps you should, but that would mean I’d have to get over my fear of large bodies of water, am I right?”

“We are an odd pair aren’t we?” he said with a chuckle as he undid the laces on his skates. “You have me the part-time fisherman, part-time pirate married to a doctor afraid of water.” He slipped the skates off his feet, slipping back into his normal shoes.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 08:54 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 26th, year 02

She couldn’t get over her fear of large bodies of water, but if Killian was up to learning how to ice skate she could, perhaps try to get over her fear, not on the beach, first they’d have to be on the lake to do so, there were no waves there so she couldn’t get caught in the current.

”We are, but, isn’t that what makes this interesting?” she said as she watched him, however his next statement caught her off guard and she let out a laugh ”Let’s not forget that I like water in solid form and you can’t stake to save yourself.” she said joking.

”But hey, at least we can do different things, we can tackle the world on different fronts, you on water and I’ll do it on ice…or solid ground.” she said trying to see the best of the situation.

”I suppose now it’s time to go eat? And trust me, it has no ice involved this time.” she got up and held Killian’s hands before kissing him on the forehead and helping him get up.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.