L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

[!] Winter Solstice, Winter 15, YR 2
sammy
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 10:16 AM

Egg

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 2

Rep: 0 pts

[tags: Charlie, Josiah, Open]

The line was getting shorter and shorter and Emalee was close enough to feel warm air coming from the vendor’s window. With only a handful of people left in front of her, the newcomer started doing a slight jig in place like a small child who was about to get a treat. Nothing too crazy to draw much attention, but enough to shake off some of this excited anxiety buzzing around.

Her dancing had dwindled down to a light head bob and her ankles shifting where she stood. Just as she was about to take a step forward in line, however, she was abruptly pushed forward.

"Oh!"

She stumbled forward as a few swears escaped under her breath and her pale hands flew out of the wool pockets of her coat to help balance her. She took a deep breath as she spun around on her heels to locate the assailant.

“Are you alright?” Emalee called out. Her eyebrows were furrowed with concern, but there wasn’t an ounce of animosity to be found anywhere in her expression. She grinned the second she realized that the bearded man in front of her was in one piece and unhurt (minus a slight jab to the pride, maybe). She reached her hand out to shake as she greeted her new line mate.

“Been walking long, my friend?”

She laughed at her own joke, hoping that the man who had bumped into her would as well, but quickly snapped her head to the left as someone tapped her shoulder.

“...do you know if this is the line for drinks?”

Emalee looked up to the man. Her first thought was he’s gotta be a foot taller than me! He’s gotta be, like, seven feet tall! Very quickly, her logical thought process kicked in and reminded the woman that just because someone was taller didn’t mean they were a mythical giant.

“Yeah- yes, sir. This is the line,” she chirped, spinning around to see that it had moved several paces since the collision. She quickly retook her place in line and was excited when she finally reached the window. After asking the vendor attendant how they were doing, Emalee ordered three hot cocoas with marshmallows. A wink and a “please” scored a few extra in the beverage that she was keeping for herself.

Holding two styrofoam cups in one hand, she extended her arm out to the two fellas in front of her. Her eyes were bright, her smile was soft. She gently tapped the edge of her cup against the two others’ and took a sip after proclaiming, “Happy Winter Solstice!”
PM
^
Youngblood
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 10:33 AM

You're infernal, majesty.

Awards: 3

Rep: 1 pts

user posted image
Tag: Ethereal[Penny]/Open Date: Saturday- Winter 15, Year two OOC: Outfit

Holding on to Penny was also a benefit for Oliver himself. Since it had been ages he had been on skates, he couldn't quite keep his balance and Penny was a great beacon to hold on to. A worried look was on his face as he glanced over Penny, this time not to check her out, more to check if she wasn't going to faint or die anytime soon.

He slowly nodded, already trying to guide Penny away from the lake, looking for somewhere to sit down where not a lot of people were around. And getting attention when feeling sick, was never really great.

His attention was abruptly shifted back to Penny again as she suddenly threw up. In a reflex, he pulled back her hair, putting a hand on her back to make sure she wasn't going to collapse, while his eyes went over the lake anxiously, because he had no idea how to even react to these kind of situations. 'Uh..' He quickly shut up, because him wondering what the hell he was supposed to do, probably wasn't really helping Penny. 'Are.. are you okay? Is it.. over?' He wanted to hit himself in the head. What kind of stupid question was that?

--------------------
[Photo yet to come]
C H A R L I E A U G U S T S O N
Tag: sammy [Emalee] Belle [Josiah] Date: Saturday - Winter 15, Year two OOC: Outfit

His eyes went to the object, or rather the person, he collided with and sheepishly smiled, going with a hand through his hair. He fiddled with the ring in his nose for a short moment before nodding. 'Y-yes I am! Thanks.' The sheepish smile still on his face, he cursed himself for not paying attention to where he was walking. But there was so much to see here.

His brown eyes watched the girl in front of him, who seemed a bit younger than him. He brushed some snow of his shoulder before shaking her hand. It seemed he ended up in line for the hot chocolate, and now to think of it, that wasn't really the worst idea.

He nodded. 'Sort of yeah. I came from Westhaven to check this out. It's been a very long time since I visited this small town.' Charlie was surprised how easy the words tumbled out of his mouth, still feeling his shyness creeping around. He wanted to open his mouth again, but his line-mate got distracted by someone else asking her a question. Charlie let his eyes wander over the people waiting in line as he heard the girl and the other man talking.

When he suddenly felt the warmth of a cup being placed in his hands he smiled, awkward but surprised. This was a nice gesture.. but wasn't he to pay for his own drinks? 'Happy Winter Solstice!' He proclaimed as well after tipping his cup and nodding at the two. 'Do-don't you want me to.. eh.. pay you back?'
[/Indent]
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 11:04 AM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Jackson (Tanuki)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Winter 15th
There was a small disappointed pout when he told her he was all by himself but he wasn't anymore, now she was there with him. “Well not…” but she didn't finish, he had finished it for her and said what she was thinking “You were faster than me, but I'm not alone, you said it yourself, you are free” she said smiling up at him; it was obviously that she was alone was now she isn’t. How nice it was to find a familiar face at the lake, and someone she enjoyed talking too, that had to be her lucky day, snowmen, snow and a friendly face.

“The villagers tend to be harmless, I mean, you probably know it better than I do…” what was she saying? Did her brain stopped for a couple of minutes?

Once Jackson mentioned the cupcakes she smiled at him, she was glad that he had enjoyed it, both him and his men. “I'm glad. I used to say that if I ever failed as a clothes designer I could always try baking.” she said. She took enjoyment in seeing people she cared for eat something and enjoy eating it. “And I'm good, today I'm thrilled, it's snowing and I get to make a snowman, would you'd like to make one with me? I mean, if you don't mind.” she looked at him before looking away for a few seconds as she took a sip.

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png

user posted image
Tag
Elliot (Ethereal), Open
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Winter 15th
The excitement on Oliver’s voice was clear, the young boy did love candy. Ella laughed before looking at Elliot. ”It may not make him a number expert but at least he’ll get better at it sometimes all they need is the right motivation.” Ella said. Even she used to need the right motivation to study sometimes and keeping a jelly bean bag next to her used to do wonder tricks.

When Elliot thanked Ella she raised her hand. ”No need to thank me Elliot, I’m just stating the obvious.” Ella looked down at Oliver and smiled. ”What do you say? Will you learn numeracy? Don’t you want to be great at both?” she asked him as she winked at him trying to convince him.

PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 11:33 AM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont
SATURDAY WINTER 15, YEAR TWO • LATE MORNING • CLOUDY
"Well he was just hanging around, then he fell in love and he didn't know how, but he couldn't get out"
[ TAG - Hayden, open! ]

His childhood had been boring, that Eugene was certain of. He’d had all the latest toys, lots of expensive gifts for each birthday and Yuletide, but those things didn’t make any child happy. Eugene had been a lonely child, just as he’d been a lonely adult before losing everything he thought was supposed to make him happy. He’d always longed for a brother or a sister, somebody to share his toys with rather than seeming fickle to the maids when he picked up a toy only to ditch it five minutes later because there was nothing more he could do without a friend.

“Of course I existed as a child, Hayden. I didn’t miss a life stage simply because I didn’t engage in the same trivialities you did. No, I was either at boarding school or on vacation, skiing in the Alps for example.”

Hayden had found her way pinned up against his side and Eugene was proud to wrap an arm around her. She soon broke off and Eugene stood, tall and forever looking just a tad bit snobbish, watching her gather snow.

Eugene didn’t think he’d ever be a kid at heart. He had never been one. He’d always been a serious person and that was simply his personality. But he liked listening to Hayden’s short story, even if her recollection of it made his heart twang a little because he knew what it meant to her.

“I can imagine it’s quite the hilarious scene,”
Eugene commented, giving Hayden a soft smile to match the soft tone.

When she asked him if he wanted to help, Eugene stared back at her, an incredulous look upon his face.

“No thank you,”
he replied. “Not only do I not fancy soaking myself in cold water, I daresay that snow isn’t freshly fallen and free of impurities.”

Eugene wasn't joking now. He genuinely did not want to touch what he deemed dirty snow.

“I’ll watch,”
he quickly tacked on with a small smirk.
Tanuki

user posted image
Penelope L. Benson
"Truth is that it was always going to end, this symphony buzzing in my head"
[ TAG - Oliver, open! ]

Even though she’d stopped spinning and had quickly left the ice, Penny’s nausea prevailed. It was bad. Real bad. A few steps back on solid ground and Penny was violently vomiting. There was no time to get to a dustbin, no time to be graceful. This was ugly vomiting and Penny was glad that at least a little dignity prevailed thanks to Oliver, who’d kept her hair back and away from breakfast chunk city.

Retching finished, Penny wiped her mouth with a shaky hand.

“I… I’m going home,” she announced, voice hoarse as she turned to leave. She ignored his questions, didn’t bother to say thanks. She needed to go home. Penny was still as white as a sheet even if her nausea had disappeared now. She wanted to go lie down and sleep.
Youngblood

user posted image

Elliot A. Mercier
"Every time I look in the mirror, all these lines on my face getting clearer"
[ TAG - Ella, open! ]

Hearing that hated word yet again, Oliver’s face twisted into a look of displeasure. He couldn’t stand numeracy. He hated adding numbers and subtracting them, even though his grandpa had gifted him a cool wooden stand where he could move the colourful balls around to help him count. But, Ella wanted him to like numeracy, and now poor Oliver was conflicted.

“But it’s so haaard,”
he moaned to her. He wanted to be great at both, but reading was fun and easy but numeracy made him think a lot and even then he didn’t always get happy green ticks on his work.
Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 11:43 AM

user posted image
Tag
Elliot (Ethereal), Open
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Winter 15th
Ella laughed when she watched Oliver. It felt good to laugh again, she had been in a dark place and nothing like a kid’s laugh to push her a little into the light. ”I used to hate reading when I was your age, words, like dancing everywhere, it was really hard, but I had to learn how to read even when I didn’t like it.” she said as she knelt down in front of Oliver.

”Numbers always came easy to me, probably just as easy words come to you, wouldn’t you be happy if you could count how many books you have? Or how many words you can ready? Wouldn’t that be something cool?” she winked at him ”You could even show your dad how much you can read.” she said trying to get Oliver slightly interested in numbers, she understand what the kid meant, not liking something because it was hard, she decided to use one thing he liked.

”How do you know how many words your know if you don’t use numbers?”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 12:06 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Josiah Wenthall
Winter 15, Year Two ֎ Late Morning ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

Josiah had been lucky enough for the first line he approached to be the one form drinks. Praise Itris, ‘cause he desperately needed something to warm him up. Perhaps he should have arrived to the festival more warmly dressed rather than in a sweater and simple jacket.

“Oh, thank you,” Josiah said, not expecting the cup to be handed to him. “Happy Solstice,” he agreed in return, raising his cup to the two before taking a sip. “Oh Itris, that is absolutely perfect for a cold day like this,” he said with a smile. “What are you two going to do? I thought I’d just walk around a bit. I kind of want to try my hand at ice skating, but I’m not really the most coordinated,” he said with a chuckle.

user posted image
Outfit ֎ Tag: sammy Youngblood
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 12:59 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image

HAYDEN GREENE
Winter Solstice-Outfit-Ethereal (As Eugene), Open

“Sorry.” Hayden mentioned as he explained that he had in fact been a child once, as everyone had. “Trivial things can be fun. I mean I can be pretty trivial sometimes, but I didn’t see you complaining last night.” She added slyly, no one really around to hear them except for the dog. Hayden turned to continue building the snow into a mound. “Looks like we’re building a snowman this year girl. Don’t worry, I’m sure he won’t mind if you destroy him.” She said to Rusty as she rolled the snow around in place. Rusty however didn’t seem deterred, though she did seem to be bored with not having Hayden’s attention.

So instead the dog turned to her other favorite snorting as she bumped Eugene’s legs and then dropped onto the snow on her back with a dopey expression that was oh so Rusty. When Eugene mentioned the image of her being thrown into a snowbank amusing, she turned to look at him. “Don’t you think about doing it, I’m old enough to get myself out now and when I did you’d be in trouble.” She chided him before turning her attention to rolling the rest of the body. But as she did every year with Snowman, Hayden got lazy, and after Eugene refused helping her she poked eyes into the huge ball, and gave it a wicked smile.

“Done, have at it Rusty.” Rusty seemed pleased, and didn’t waste time tearing the ball apart. “The snow isn’t that dirty.” Hayden refuted, walking over to him innocently, with both hands resting behind her back. What Eugene couldn’t see was the small lump of snow that was balled in one of her hands. She threw her arms over his shoulders and kissed him, smiling into the kiss just as she slipped a lump of snow under his collar and down the back of his shirt. “That is.” She said, licking her lips as she pulled away just in time.

#58A38E

--

user posted image

JACKSON MADDOCK
Winter Solstice-Outfit-Tecri (As Fiona), Open

“Guess I did say that didn’t ?” he said with a wink. Of course he was a little surprised that it seemed like she was going to say the same thing to him. But it didn’t really matter, as long as she wanted to spend time with him he was more than happy to oblige her. He nodded through another sip of Cocoa as she spoke about the villagers. He had never had a reason to really distrust any of them, most people that lived in Ioana were good with no real evil intentions towards any of the children that lived there. But he still felt much safer whenever Inky was with his daughter.

“Yeah, I honestly doubt anything bad is going to happen to her, but as a parent you can never be too careful you know?” He answered as he finished another sip of cocoa. “But I am glad I live in a place where I can feel safe raising Jaz.” Of course as long as Westhaven didn’t take over, he felt it would be the perfect place for her to continue growing up, learning things her way and at her own pace. Plus, maybe she didn’t have as many friends her age as she would have liked, but she did like the friends she had and that was important to him too.

“Hey, it’s always great to be multi-talented.” He said with a laugh. “I’d feel bad for whoever would need to wear whatever monstrosity that I could come up with.” He said as he finished the last of his chocolate, wiping his face so none of the chocolate remained in his beard. Ah, the downsides to too much facial hair. “Snowman? Of course I wouldn’t mind, it sounds like fun.” He always had fun with Jazmyn, so he didn’t think it would be much different with Fiona, just maybe less questions.

#508A57
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 02:36 PM

user posted image
Tag
Jackson (Tanuki)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Winter 15th
When the young man winked she laughed, they were thinking about the same thing. Fiona took a deep breath to inhale the scent of the hot cocoa, she then took a sip always looking at Jackson. “I can understand how it feels to look over someone you love, especially if it's your own daughter.” she said. She didn't have children and she couldn't relate but she could understand the undying love a parent had for its child, even if some parents hadn't been that kind.

“I can't understand what makes a parent give up their child like they were something…” she thought out loud. Fiona was actually speaking from the experience of a child who had been left behind. She was loved and cared for by a family who wasn't her own, but her birth parents decided to make some monetary gain thanks to her, the whole subject was a bit touchy for her.

Finally the conversation took another turn. “You are quite talented yourself, you fixed my light and installed my stove. If we were all talented in the same activities then it would be boring, every talent is worth some attention... For example eating is an awesome talent” she said jokingly, but she meant it, she wasn't trying to mock him, she really enjoyed being friends with people that liked to eat.

“Snowmen are the best, I used to build so many with my brother when I was younger it's so much fun.” and throwing balls at him was fun too but she wasn't going to say that. There was a sparkle in her eyes when she talked about the snowmen, she could still feel how evil her brother used to be by shoving snow down her back to tease her.

“I'd propose some ice skating but I have a certain lack of coordination, unless you feel like pulling me up all the time or just falling with me.”

PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 05:45 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont
"Well he was just hanging around, then he fell in love and he didn't know how, but he couldn't get out"
[ TAG - Hayden, open! ]

And bam. Just like that, Eugene was blushing bright red and looking utterly flustered.

“Hayden, please,
he whispered, voice urgent and begging. Whether he was now a man or not, Eugene didn’t want to brag. He liked to keep his personal affairs just that – personal. He was glad nobody was seemingly around to hear Hayden’s little innuendo and the colour from his face began to die down with the cold breeze constantly hitting it. Eugene’s cheeks were still tinged pink, however, as he watched Hayden finish building her snowman. Or, what she was terming a snowman.

“Now, I haven’t much expertise in the matter but I daresay that is a rather shoddy excuse for a snowman,”
Eugene voiced, finding a little petty revenge for her earlier remark in insulting her snowman building abilities. Eugene soon wished he hadn’t been so passive aggressive.

Hayden kissed him and Eugene melted under it, exactly like the snow that was now melting down his back. He yelped, abruptly breaking away from Hayden as the cold dripped down and seeped into the fabric of his shirt. It was freezing and Eugene stared at Hayden with an expression that read off as betrayal and a demand to Itris to know why she had forsaken him.

“Hayden,”
he said again, crossing his arms and looking utterly cross in a way Hayden was no doubt familiar with by now. This was grumpy Eugene, the one whose feathers had just been ruffled for the silliest of reasons. “That was terribly inconsiderate of you, not to mention uncalled for. I’m going to be quite cold for the remainder of the day now.”

Eugene sighed heavily before starting to move slowly, head constantly turning back to look at her hands whilst she was still within more snow-down-his-shirt distance.

“If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to attempt to rectify the sudden onslaught of cold with a warm beverage,"
he explained. Eugene didn't offer to get her one, even though he inevitably would anyway. Despite that her hands were most likely colder from picking up the offending snow that had slipped down his shirt, Eugene didn't want Hayden to be uncomfortable.
Tanuki

user posted image

Elliot A. Mercier
[ TAG - Ella, open! ]

Oliver’s eyes were wide as Ella told him she hadn’t liked reading. How? How was that possible? Oliver couldn’t imagine anybody hating what was one of his favourite pastimes. He also couldn’t understand how numbers came so easily for her either. Oliver sometimes got threes and fives mixed up, struggled to understand how two one-digit numbers made a two-digit number, and generally found numeracy a great challenge.

Her uses for numeracy were effective in getting Oliver to consider numeracy in a different light. After all, he loved to read, but he never knew how to proudly tell strangers just how many books he’d read in the last year when he didn’t know how to count them up successfully.

“I dunno,”
he replied to her question. He guessed was the answer, and sometimes those guesses were reasonable and sometimes they were not.

Oliver sighed as he pouted his lower lip. “I’ll keep trying, promise!” he told her, and Elliot smiled at that. After all, what more could a five-year-old do besides try his best?

Elliot gave Oliver’s head a pat in place of an affectionate hair ruffle (he was wearing a thick woollen hat after all). “Thank you,” he mouthed to Ella.

“Now, how about we go get you a hot chocolate, Ollie? You were complaining that your hands were cold a few minutes ago and I bet that’ll warm them up!”

Oliver nodded enthusiastically and would have pulled away to dash off if Elliot hadn’t had the foresight to grab his hand and hold it. The festival was busy today and the last thing he needed was to worry about where his son had gotten to, particularly when the depths of the forest lurked so close.

“Would you like to join us, Ella?”
Elliot asked.
Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 07:45 PM

user posted image
Tag
Elliot (Ethereal), Open
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Winter 15th
Ella smiled at the young boy. ”Maybe one day you can answer me okay Oliver?” and she was happy that the young boy would keep trying and that he promised her that he was. ”And I’m proud that you’ll keep trying and I bet your dad is the proudest dad in the village because of that promise, I know I’m proud to know such a young boy who will try his best.” Ella said looking at Elliot and winking at him when he thanked her. What could she do? She loved kids, she couldn’t deny that teaching was in her blood, even if they didn’t have a school.

When Elliot asked Ella if she wanted to join them for some hot chocolate she nodded. ”If I’m not interrupting anything then I’ll gladly join you two, hot chocolate to warm the soul.” she said happily. ”Only if you let me treat you two with the hot chocolate.” Ella proposed. Oliver was a good kid and Elliot was a single father raising a child alone, and in her opinion he was doing a very good job.
PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 07:54 PM

user posted image

Elliot A. Mercier
[ TAG - Ella, open! ]

“Oh, you wouldn’t be interrupting anything at all!”
Elliot reassured as they began to walk in the direction of the refreshments stand. “I had no plans to spend time meet up with anybody today.”

Truth be told, Elliot had isolated himself as of late. He’d met up with Grace earlier in the season, but that was the extent of his correspondences with friends. Elliot hadn’t spoken to Odette since their upsetting encounter sometime in Autumn. Elliot still didn’t know how to rectify that situation and he still had yet to find the time to figure it out.

“I couldn’t possibly let you purchase the hot chocolate,”
Elliot said. In an ideal world, this was the part where he would have insisted that he would be the one to treat her to one, but Elliot had barely brought along enough money for Oliver. What he had was pocket change, pennies as he counted them out and handed them over to the man working the stall. “One hot chocolate, please.”

When he received it, Elliot stepped to the side and handed it to Oliver.

“Be careful,”
he instructed. “Hold it for now and don’t drink it till I tell you to. It’s very hot.”
Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 08:19 PM

user posted image
Tag
Elliot (Ethereal), Open
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Winter 15th
Glad to know that she wasn’t interrupting anything between Elliot and someone else, the last thing she wanted was to be a hindrance to someone. ”I’m glad, I don’t really want to be a burden, but since you don’t have plans maybe, if you don’t mind some company I’m free.” she told him.

Ella walked next to Elliot to the hot chocolate stand, she watched the young man as they approached the stand. The woman smiled when she saw the young parents giving its child the hot chocolate. ”Elliot, do you want a hot chocolate too? Come on.” she said as she approached the stand and motioned to the man to give her two hot chocolates.

If they were going to drink hot chocolate, they were all going to drink hot chocolate, and Ella was a stubborn one. ”Here you go.” she said touching Elliot slightly on his arm with her elbow. Ella didn’t know what was going on with Elliot, she wasn’t going to ask him despite of her curiosity.

PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 08:29 PM

user posted image

Elliot A. Mercier
[ TAG - Ella, open! ]

Ella asked him if he wanted a hot chocolate too and Elliot shook his head. "I'm quite alright, I assure you," he said, but it seemed Ella wasn't taking no for an answer. She bought two hot chocolates and passed one to Elliot.

"Thank you,"
Elliot mumbled, meek and blushing. "You really shouldn't have, Ella, but I appreciate your generosity. I'll have to repay you sometime."

When, Elliot wasn't sure. He looked off to the side, watching the snow drift off tree branches to create what seemed like a lone snowstorm far away in the distance. He felt like he was trapped in the midst of that cold wind, being blown further and further out to sea without a chance of making it back to land. He clung to the branches but wasn’t sure how much longer they could hold his weight.
Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 08:40 PM

user posted image
Tag
Elliot (Ethereal), Open
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Winter 15th
”Hey, you took time to come and have a chat with me, no offence but you deserve that hot chocolate.” Ella said to Elliot trying to cheer him up. Ella had been through a rough couple of weeks and the chat she had with Elliot and Oliver sort of showed her the light at the end of the tunnel.

”Don’t worry about it Elliot, seriously.” Ella said. The woman watched him and touched his shoulder softly. ”Are you alright? You seem a bit distracted.”

The moment that Elliot began to look to the side and became a little absent of what was going on, the girl began to get a bit worried about him. ”Want to take a seat and enjoy the hot chocolate?” she asked trying to get Elliot to sit down a little.

PMEmail
^
sammy
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 11:01 PM

Egg

Awards: 2

Rep: 0 pts

Emalee raised an eyebrow as she listened to the stranger mention Westhaven.

“Ah,” she cooed, “I’m from there! I’ve actually only recently gotten settled here in The Valley.”

She sniffled and shifted her weight, wondering if she could really call renting a room from a run down Inn being “settled”. It was a start, she supposed.

She grinned big at the taller man’s thanks and slightly raised her cup as a response. At the mention of being paid back, though, she scrunched her face and chuckled.

“I didn’t do it so you’d owe me, silly!”

She looked between the two in front of her and smirked.

“To new friendships!” The rest of her hot chocolate quickly disappeared and all that remained was a chocolate mustache.

Almost immediately, Emalee’s face brightened and her excitement was almost uncontainable. “I’ve never been ice skating,” she burst. “Can we please?” She looked up at the two in the same way a puppy looks at the treat in it’s owner’s hand.

She sniffled again and cleared her throat. “Actually, before we go any further….” She stepped back and gave an exagerated bow, “I’m Emalee.”
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.