L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Art In The Open
Belle
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 02:36 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Killian Chaucer
Autumn 2, Year 2 ֎ Evening ֎ Clear
user posted image

Killian was glad the girl started walking away because at that moment he started feeling light headed. He had a choice now. He could attempt to walk back home to his shop and hope that he could find some way to lock himself up before the pirate made his appearance. Or, he could sit down, and let the pirate do as he wished.

Killian took a few tentative steps toward home, but his vision blurred, and he knew he would never make it in time. So, he resigned to sitting, knowing that at least this way he wouldn’t bump his head or accidentally fall into the lake. As much as he enjoyed a swim, now probably wasn’t the right time. It wasn’t long after he sat that he felt the world go dark.

--

Seconds, minutes, hours; Killian never really knew how long it would take for the pirate to take hold. Sometimes he would lay there motionless for hours, others, only a few seconds. Today was the latter, as shortly later his eyes shot open, but they weren’t the same kind eyes of the fisherman. He jumped up from his position, looking around him. “Oh, whar has 'tis buffon left us at 'tis time,” he said noticing a figure nearby. “Avast, thar ye, have ye seen me ship?”

user posted image
Pirate ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Blurb~
PMWebsite
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 03:26 PM

Resident bab

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 6

Rep: 1 pts

Alacrity Ryoko
Nivalis Lake /|\ Sunny /|\ Autumn 2, 7PM

Alacrity felt very uneasy as she walked away. She assumed it was because of the sudden silence and seclusion she felt, but glancing back at Killian set her nerves on edge. He was very calm, just sitting down, and she figured he might be the type who meditated. She had probably interrupted him, and that inspired a feeling of guilt.

She clutched her drawing things closer and shuddered, her steps quickening when a voice laden with an accent called out. She turned around towards Lillian, realizing that would be stupid a moment too late. She soon realized !maybe it was fairly accurate, however, as the man now stood and faced her.

"Your....ship? I...I'm sorry, but what?"
She was confused and frightened. Maybe she had insulted him earlier, and now he was joking around? That might make sense? But...it didn't seem like a very nice joke, and not knowing what was happening was always a scary thing.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 01:48 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Usually he woke in that dingy shop or the tiny home above it. This was an unfamiliar location, but he was sure he was still in the same town. He just had to find his ship.

He approached the girl but she seemed confused. Killian didn’t understand what was so confusing to her. She knew what ships looked like right? “Me ship girl,” he said. “Ye know what a ship looks like, aye?”

He glanced around their surroundings, trying to familiarize himself with the area. “Where are we? Which way be the coast?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 02:01 PM

Resident bab

Alacrity Ryoko
Nivalis Lake /|\ Sunny /|\ Autumn 2, 7PM
"i'll be my own destruction someday"

Alacrity breathed through her nose. That was always a tell tale sign that something was getting to her, or a sign she was trying to not cry, but even in her confusion she wasn't quite that terrified. Just mostly confused, especially because everything about the man had changed. If he had looked at her that way when they first met she might have panicked.

"Yes, I know what a ship looks like," she finally coughed up, her fingers grasping her sketchbook. She breathed in. "Are you okay?" He seemed confused too, and she took a little comfort from that. "I'm not sure which way the coast is...." she replied, shrugging her shoulders and turning her gaze away from him. Being new, the valley was still fairly open and unknown.

He reminded her of a pirate. Maybe he was practicing for acting, or simply just being rude. Neither one seemed quite accurate in her head, and she continued to brainstorm, scanning him curiously out of the corner of her eye. She still breathed in through her nose, making sure to remain calm.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 28 2017, 05:23 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

The pirate was getting irritable with the girl. She was of no use to him and was wasting his time. He had treasure’s to find and a ship to sail. “Aye, of course I be okay lassie,” he said. “Ye be the one that not be okay. Don’t even know the way t’ the coast. What good are ye?” he said, stumbling a few steps back from her, looking around the clearing.

“Someone out there be itchin’ t’ steal me treasure, and I not be lettin’ that happen, ye here.”
He looked back to her. “Ye not be wantin’ to steal me treasure lassie?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Jan 29 2017, 01:14 AM

Resident bab

Alacrity Ryoko
Nivalis Lake /|\ Autumn 2, 7PM /|\ Sunny

Alacrity was quite startled, to put it nicely. Not only was Killian being a complete jerk, but now he was insulting her. She hated to admit it, but that hurt. He was a stranger, but what he thought about her still mattered to her, no matter how crazy he was. Because, she realized soon enough, crazy was the only way to describe how he was acting. "What good am I..." she muttered to herself in indignation, staring down at the ground.

She wanted to scoff, but held it back, instead refusing to even look at his face. Whatever his eyes had held before, his expression probably screamed insults at her. "Of.....course I don't want to steal your treasure." She felt a rise of courage and glared up at him, her eyes narrowed. "Why on EARTH would I want to steal whatever treasure you seem to believe you have?"

The words tumbled from her mouth and she instantly looked away from him again, her scowl darkening her features. Her eyes darted back to him nervously, and her knuckles whitened as she clutched her things. If she hadn't been scared before with no one in the field, she was now.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 07:24 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

This woman was useless to the pirate. She didn’t know his ship or the location of the coast, and if she was after his treasure, she certainly wouldn’t admit it to him.

“Because lassie,” he said sinisterly. “Treasure be what ev’ry sailor want. With treasure, ye would be rich. Why wouldn’t ye want t’ steal it?” She was wasting his time now. He didn’t have much time before the sunrise, and the pirate needed to take advantage of the days he awoke without finding himself tied to a bed.

“Well, lass, since ye be of no help t’ me, I must be off to find me treasure before some landlubber like yerself get a hold o’ it.” Without any other explanation, the pirate was off, running in a direction where he wasn’t sure of the final destination.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 02:10 PM

Resident bab

Alacrity Ryoko
Nivalis Lake /|\ Autumn 2, Evening /|\ Sunny
@tag

She stared after the quickly shrinking form of the sailor, her eyes wide with confusion. That insensitive jerk! There had been that unnerving look in his eye, and she felt much better off with him headed the opposite way. With a short sigh she turned back on her path and began heading back to the town.

It was pretty easy to forget about how alone she was for a little, but she realized it soon enough with the dark about her and sped up to a slow jog, hurrying to get home.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.