Swaffles
 Posted: Aug 6 2016, 01:45 AM

King of Breakfast

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 3

Rep: 1 pts

user posted image

Spring 22|Outfit| Eugene/Ness

He had to admit. This town sure was beautiful, without all the annoyingly bright lights and sounds to distract from it like in the city. It was not only beautiful but it was quiet and he could actually go outside and read a book without having to deal with someone else shit.

Seeing as James was currently being babysat by his grandmother it only made this whole thing even more sweet. With a book in hand and a comfortable, plush, and intricately design blanket spread across the surface of the green grass below. He sat that and promptly began to divulge into the book, a bowl filled with strawberries at his side.

This was perfect.

But of course, life loved screwing with him, nothing like this could ever last long. The song of cursing in the background alerted him to presence of another person and he groaned and suddenly slapped the book close. He needed to make one thing clear with this new-comer, if he was going to be here, he needed to shut up.

“Please sh- “He paused as he took in the sight of the newcomer, the frown on his face deepening as his eyes narrowed. “You’ve got to be kidding. What are you doing here arsehole?”

Ethereal
PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 06:05 PM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont
SATURDAY SPRING 22, YEAR TWO • AFTERNOON • SUNNY
"I'm a troublemaker, never been a faker, doing things my own way and never giving up"

Eugene had enemies wherever he went. If by some rare chance he didn't, he made them. It was how he was.

Rude, obnoxious, self-absorbed and belittling, there was very little to like and whether there was anything likeable below the frustrating surface, anything salvageable about Eugene Beaumont, was left to be seen. He let neither good traits surface nor did anybody take the plunge to dive and see if they existed.

He was heading to Nivalis Lake. The smell of his musky inn room was too exhausting to stay in there any longer, what with how difficult it was to get used to after the luxury of a mansion. The town was too crowded and by that Eugene meant that there was at least one peasant on a street. He didn't want to sit in a café, nor did he want to enter a shop (they were all probably brick-a-brack knowing commoners), so nature it was.

Eugene wasn't sure how he felt about nature. It wasn't something he was accustomed to, growing up in the concrete world that was Westhaven. He normally stayed cooped up in his room, out of trouble's way. When he did go out, it was early morning for his postal run.

He was sniffling as he approached the lake, but the majority of the itchiness stopped when he was out of the meadows and by the lake, a breeze blowing pollen-less air to soothe Eugene's reddening face. As for the rest of him, there was no time for serendipity.

"Oh good heavens,"
Eugene exclaimed. He recognised that figure, sat on the floor.

"Yo podría te pregunta lo mismo."

Swaffles
PMWebsite
^
Swaffles
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 03:15 AM

King of Breakfast

user posted image

Ness gave Eugene a dirty look as the taller male responded back to him in Spanish. “Porqué estan usted hablando en Espanola dick cabeza” His crystalline blue eyes were narrowed as lips quirked upwards into a small, seemingly condescending, smirk. “Además de yo pidio primera"

“Did you finally get over that pasty vampire look you had going on for the past decade?” He said, effortless switching from Spanish back to his native tongue.

Oh Eugene. Ness has probably known him since they were in diapers and has probably hated him for just as long. If there was one person who could set him off, besides Ender who was a complete anomaly, was this guy. It didn’t help that their parents had been so adamant that they got acquainted with each other.

Ness didn’t even need any enemies back then, Eugene was more than enough and he was suppose to be his friend.Thought, to be fair, he could be just as rude and opinionated as Eugene. Which is why they probably never got along. Having two very opinionated people with drastically different views in the same room together wasn’t ever going to end well.

“Where’s your umbrella? You should be carefully princess, wouldn’t want you getting a sunburn.” He mocked, his smirk widening into a cocky smile.

Ethereal
PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 01:26 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont
"I'm a troublemaker, never been a faker, doing things my own way and never giving up"

"Porque yo puedo,"
Eugene replied, returning Ness' dirty look with one of his own. "And what does it matter if you asked first? You're the only one whose presence doesn't belong here. Did you finally realise after a decade that you need to throw yourself into the lake for the sake of humanity? No? Didn't think so. You were always narcissistic."

When you took the insulting edge off of Ness' words, there wasn't a lie hiding beneath them. Spending so much time out in the sun delivering mail daily had caused Eugene's skin to shed its pale look, replacing it with a light tan. Eugene looked healthier, if not a little thinner due to his inability to cook virtually anything.

If there was anybody from his old life that Eugene didn't think he could lie to, it was Ness. Their families had been close and had, consequently, demanded the same from their sons. It could never happen. Eugene and Ness had been scowling at each other since the day they'd first met.

"I don't understand why you're here, Ness, I truly don't."

Cruel words bubbled up, ones that Eugene didn't want to say but, faced with a blast from the past with an enemy who knew exactly what had befallen him and the Beaumont name, the words rolled off of Eugene's tongue before he had a chance to stop them.

"Don't you have somebody else to go and make a neglected child with?"

Swaffles
PMWebsite
^
Swaffles
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 03:52 AM

King of Breakfast

user posted image

Touche, Ness said, his cocky smirk clearly conveying his amusement at the other man’s response. “You know I thought about doing that, but unlike you I actually have people who give a shit about my well-being. “ He dusted off his hands before standing standing up straight, shoulders back displaying a sort of confidence in front of his long time friend.

“This is a free country, princess, I can go wherever the hell I want,”
He ran a hand through his soft, sun-kissed golden hair, smoothing back the golden locks. “ Just because you live in such a small bubble doesn’t mean that I do. too” Honestly he didn’t know how his parent’s thought they would ever be friends.

Ness’ facial expression and body language change drastically after hearing Eugene’s latest comment. The smirk promptly vanished from his face, replaced with a nasty scowl and his eyes narrowed as his blue irises burned with anger, his face instantly reddened depicting his animosity towards the other. Puffing up his chest, he crossed the distance between him and Eugene in no time, gripping the taller man by the helm of his shirt.

“Care to repeat that?” He growled. Normally he wouldn’t let the words of others affect him, but Eugene simply pressed the wrong buttons. If Eugene was going to talk trash then there wasn’t no reason why he couldn’t do so as well. “ Speaking of Neglect, how’s your dad doing in jail Eugene? How does it feel to know that daddy was nothing more than a petty thief?”

Ethereal
PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 02:35 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

Just because he deserved the backlash didn't stop Eugene from getting angry, a deep scowl immediately finding itself a place on his face.

"Like you know anything about my father,"
Eugene hissed back. "He's not a thief. Plenty of people get convicted of crimes they did not commit, I'll have you know."

It was sad. Eugene himself didn't believe the words he was regurgitating. The evidence against his father had been staggering; Eugene was just trying to hide that for the sake of the family name he had prided himself so much on.

Though there was a fair bit of height difference between them, that difference (of which Eugene took the title of tall) didn't render Ness any less intimidating. He'd hit a sore spot. Eugene knew that.

He took a risk, trying to push the other man a little so he was no longer gripping onto one of his few remaining good shirts.

"Get off me. Didn't anyone ever teach you to solve your problems with something other than violence?"

Those seemed to be rich words coming from Eugene when one of his eyes was still sore and tender from its encounter with a fist only two days earlier. He was finding it hard to stay out of trouble, clearly.
Swaffles
PMWebsite
^
Swaffles
 Posted: Sep 28 2016, 12:44 AM

King of Breakfast

user posted image

“You see what you're experiencing right now is denial.” Ness mocked." Face it, your father’s a criminal, nothing you say or do will change that.” right now, he was mostly far too consumed by anger to really monitor what he had just said, Eugene had insulted his family so it was only fair that he returned the favour.

"Get off me. Didn't anyone ever teach you to solve your problems with something other than violence?"

“Oh l’ironie putain.” Ness spat as he roughly shoved the taller male away, his face still red as he continued to glower menacingly at the taller male. “ That’s rich coming from you buddy.”

"Here I thought becoming a paper boy would finally knock you off your high-horse.” his nose crinkled as his glared transformed into a condescending look. “But it looks like you still have a ten-inch pole right up your arse.” He was by no means a saint, but at least he knew when he was wrong, Eugene probably did too but he was too stuck up to admit it.

“Just know that you don’t have daddy around anymore to pamper and sheltered you anymore, like when we were kids.” He step up towards the taller male once more getting into his personal space. “I might be small but, I sure as hell know that I can kick your arse. So I suggest you apologize .”

Ethereal
PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Oct 3 2016, 11:11 AM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

Eugene never believed in the intellectual integrity of anybody other than himself but Ness, just now, said something that deeply irritated Eugene which, in turn, meant he'd proven himself to be intelligent.

Ah, denial. It was true that Eugene was deeply in denial, even if his case was peculiar in that he knew what his father had done and knew that nothing was going to change, except he kept that, like so many other thoughts, internal, and proceeded to act like the law system wasn't just.

He couldn't win against Ness. He knew too much, and Eugene cringed when he mentioned his occupation as the valley's new mailman.

"Who told you that?"
he blurted out. If somebody was spreading that little rumour around, no matter how true it was, Eugene needed to nip it in the bud and fast. He'd worked so hard, waking up so early and even going as far as to disguise himself in order to keep that information private. He couldn't afford for one pretentious know-it-all to ruin all of his hard work.

"I might be small but I sure as hell know that I can kick your arse."

That made two of them.

"So I suggest you apologise."

Oh no. Oh no, now was this a conundrum. Eugene's choice was either apologise to his worst enemy and lose some of his pride, or not apologise and lose that same amount of pride by having his face punched, again.

Eugene tilted his head back and sighed. He'd made his decision, and it was the stupid one.

"Why should I?"
Swaffles
PMWebsite
^
Swaffles
 Posted: Oct 15 2016, 05:58 PM

King of Breakfast

user posted image

“Well, you know, my mom does live in town,” Ness said as he eyed the older male with scrutiny. “Doesn’t take a lot of rumours to spread in a small place like this you know, if you didn’t want people to know you might want to be more careful.”

He had wore an impatient expression on his face as he waited expectantly for Eugene to say something. “So, are you going to say something or what?” He pressed. For a moment he thought that Eugene would actual do it, he would prove himself to not be the arsehole that Ness thought he was, that he would admit that he was wrong: But that moment was shattered the minute Eugene opened his mouth.

"Why should I?"

He stepped away from the taller male and raised a brow at him. “Why should you huh?” Ness balled his fist and the look on his face darkened. “Maybe you don’t want everyone in town being tipped off about your, unfortunate position?” He stalked forward, the frown on his face deepening into a fierce scowl. “Maybe, just maybe, you realized that what you said was wrong and you’d like to make amends?”

Stopping only a few feet away Eugene, his chest puffed out, and standing at his full height, his light blue eyes bore into Eugene’s. [color=blue]“Or maybe you’d like to keep all your teeth in your mouth rather than the floor?”[/color

Ethereal
PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 06:34 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

Yup, definitely the stupid decision. If it hadn't been obvious to Eugene before, it was now as he watched Ness' hands clench and his face turn dark. His eye, expecting another punch, ached slightly as if it remind Eugene that getting punched was definitely not an enjoyable experience.

Still, even if Eugene knew that he was better off apologising, if only to save his face, he simply couldn't muster up the words needed to save himself from unnecessary pain. Call it a complication of pride, but Eugene simply couldn't apologise to Ness. He just couldn't.

"Blackmail won't work,"
Eugene told him staunchly. "And neither will threats. If you're not willing to be civilised, then I'm not willing to converse with you. Good day."

There.

Eugene quickly ducked his head and turned around to walk away.

That was a good way to avoid violent confrontation, right?
Swaffles
PMWebsite
^
Swaffles
 Posted: Oct 23 2016, 05:08 PM

King of Breakfast

user posted image

Ness frowns. He wasn’t going to let Eugene get off that easily.

With quick, long, strides he caught up to the other male and gripped onto his shoulder. With swift movement, he yanked the taller male around, pulling back his fist as far as possible before smashing it against Eugene’s face.

He winces and pulls his hand back quickly. Rubbing his now bruised knuckle, he glares furiously at the taller male. “I guess we're even now,” he claims, ignoring the way his knuckle throbbed in pain. “Doesn’t amend the years of being forced to like you, but I guess that’ll do for now.”

Ethereal
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.