L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Meadows of Heaven, IC: Robin || ISO: Killian
Tecri
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 06:47 AM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin watched Killian and listened to his words, in a way she understood what he meant, it couldn’t be easy for him to live with the pirate, but he had to try to make the best while he was awake, one day the pirate will understand the reason and perhaps won’t fight it anymore, maybe the pirate will stop being selfish.

”Well, you can take a different approach, I’m not in favor of that but it might help you.” Robin said; she understood the implications but there was no other way to give Killian the rest he needed.

When he complimented her, she smiled at him. ”Come on, they can’t be that good.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 03:28 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Killian Chaucer
Spring 3, Year Two ֎ Morning ֎ Sunny
user posted image

Killian wondered just what it would take to rid himself of the pirate. Would finding the treasure finally set the pirate at ease and give him enough fulfillment to leave Killian be? Or would that just fuel a new search within him, leading Killian to another new town, possibly leaving Robin in the dark about where he was, or worse, harming her in the process.

“I just wish I knew if finding the treasure would shut the pirate up,” he said. “At least for a little while,” he said looking forlorn. “But let’s table that for another day. It’s too nice out to talk about something so depressing.”

He took a bite of the food she had prepared, complimenting her on its delicious taste. “It is,” he said with a grin. “I think you missed your calling. Maybe you should’ve went to culinary school instead of medical school,” he said with a chuckle.

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 05:36 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin knew that the subject of the pirate wasn’t an easy one, but it was a matter that had to be addressed, however, it didn’t matter much, he was correct, it was too nice out to be talking about the obnoxious pirate. ”I suppose you are right, it’s a perfect day and the pirate will ruin it.” Robin mentioned; she didn’t want to treat the pirate with disrespect, he was part of Killian and she didn’t care about the pirate, but she loves Killian.

When the conversation shift back to the food, the blond laughed, perhaps she did, but she had a purpose, and still has a purpose and she wasn’t going to give it all away. ”Maybe I’ll take some cooking lessons in the future.” she said poking his nose.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Oct 27 2016, 12:15 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

”Maybe I’ll take some cooking lessons in the future.”

Killian grinned. He himself wasn’t a good cook unless it came to fish so he was glad Robin at least knew her way around a kitchen, even if the kitchen was a small one. “Hopefully I can find us a bigger space too,” he said. “I know our current space is a little small for the two of us. We can’t live there forever.”

If Killian was without the pirate, he would’ve gotten a bigger space, but he assumed he would be alone forever. “I’d assumed a small space was better for me, but we see how wrong I was,” he said with a light chuckle.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Oct 27 2016, 12:32 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin laid down on the blanket on the ground and looked up at the sky. ”I don’t mind that place, for now, but it’s true, my flat where I lived when I was studying was bigger than your house, but I don’t mind, it’s just the two of us, for now anyway.” Robin said turning her face to him with a smile. The blonde didn’t need much, and she couldn’t deny that one day she might want kids, now it isn’t the right time, but in the future, it couldn’t hurt.

When Killian spoke about a small space being better for him she laughed. ”A small space if good for everyone, and I don’t mind, it’s small and cozy, everything is closer, and one important thing we don’t smell the salt water from the shop bellow, it’s basically perfect.” she continued. His house was perfect; it was perfect as long as he was with her.

”We don’t need to rush anything, let’s just take it easy, one day you’ll find the perfect house, in the meantime the one we have is perfect.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 09:24 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

It was just the two of them in that house for now, but how long would that last. He didn’t want kids at the moment because of the pirate, but eventually, he would like to be a father to prove he could be a man unlike his father had been. But with the pirate around, he didn’t trust himself to not put a family of his own in danger.

He laid down next to Robin and pulled her close to him. “Thank you,” he said, kissing her forehead lightly. “I couldn’t have asked for a better wife.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 10:06 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin looked at Killian and smiled. ”Perhaps, but I’m not perfect.” Robin said. She got a bit closer to him. ”But, honestly, I wouldn’t want that person to be someone else.” she continued looking at him. Robin wouldn’t be too happy if someone else was better for Killian than her, she loved him, she wanted to be with him, but what if she wasn’t what he needed? That was something that got her wondering about everything.

”Let’s enjoy the picnic, shall we?” she said poking his arm. ”Hey, what do you think about going to the firefly festival? Not for long, perhaps a couple of hours, enjoy the fireflies and then come home.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 10:45 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

There was no one else out there that would be better for Killian than Robin. No one else could understand, or handle the pirate like she could. He didn’t even like to tell anyone about the pirate and young Killian would have kept it from Robin as well if that had been an option, but they wouldn’t have ended up here. Would they even still know each other if Robin never knew of his pirate self?

She mentioned the firefly festival and Killian thought on it. It was at night which was dangerous when the pirate still wasn’t controlled, but it was in Ioana, so they wouldn’t be far from home if something did happen. He was always afraid to do things that occurred after dark, but he didn’t want to keep Robin from being able to have a life because he was afraid. “Yeah, I don’t see why we couldn’t for a little while. We’ll be close to home in case any issues come up, and it’s suppose to be really beautiful.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 04:21 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

When Killian agreed to go with her to the firefly festival Robin kissed him. ”I’m sure we’ll have a good time, I’ll make us dinner and we can have a picnic, then we can get a lantern and then go home.” she told him.

”I’m sure you’ll have fun, then we can keep the pirate under control once we get home, or in other words, let me tie him to the bed.” Robin said getting comfortable next to Killian until they went home.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.