L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Meadows of Heaven, IC: Robin || ISO: Killian
Belle
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 01:15 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Killian Chaucer
Spring 3, Year Two ֎ Morning ֎ Sunny
user posted image

When Robin sat next to him, Killian wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her close. He had gone so long not having her by his side, it felt like he was trying to make up for so much lost time. ”I hope you enjoy lunch today, because tomorrow I’m going back to work and you might have to have lunch on your own.”

Killian grinned. “I guess I’ll have to just convince strangers on the street to hang out with me, though your company is far better than theirs.”

The only bad part of the two of them living in Ioana, is Robin had to travel so far for work. Killian just had to walk downstairs to get to his shop, but Robin often spent a lot of money to get back and forth. ”Hey Killian, what do you think if I got a scooter? Nothing too grand, just enough to take me to the city and back.”

Killian nodded. “I think that’d be a good idea. I hate that you have to go so far for work though. I just want you to get there and back home safe and sound.”

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 04:57 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

The blonde laughed when her husband spoke about convincing strangers to hang out with him, in a way it would be a cute sight, a grown man asking random people to hand out with him. Robin leaned back and kissed Killian on the lips.

”Perhaps one day you can go have lunch with me.” she said looking up at him. ”Or maybe, I can get a job here, not now, but in a couple of seasons.” she proposed. ”I’m sure they still need help in some other place and I can do other things before opening my own office.” she finished looking at Killian with a smirk.

As the conversation proceeded to the scooter, she smiled. ”Maybe you can learn too.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 09:37 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

”Perhaps one day you can go have lunch with me. Or maybe, I can get a job here, not now, but in a couple of seasons.” Killian would love nothing more than for Robin to work in the valley. The big city always made him feel uneasy, and he hated worrying about her being safe there. ”I’m sure they still need help in some other place and I can do other things before opening my own office.”

Killian nodded, holding her tighter. “It would be great if you worked in the valley. I wouldn’t have to worry so much, and you wouldn’t have to travel as far.” The scooter would be a good money saver, but she would still be taking those long drives to the city and back when she worked.

”Maybe you can learn too.”

“To drive?” he asked looking at her. “I don’t know. The only wheel I’ve ever been behind has been on a ship.” Killian had never driven any type of motor vehicle before, and he wasn’t sure if he would ever need to.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Sep 17 2016, 07:05 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin smiled at Killian. ”Travelling there is a bit boring, one hour by train and a little less by taxi, not to mention is expensive.” she said looking up at him. ”I’ll think of something later, for now it’s best if I keep working at the hospital, once I get something in the valley I’ll see if it’s worth it.” the blonde said kissing his cheek.

When Killian replied to Robin’s proposition of him learning how to drive she laughed. ”Come on, it’s easier than a ship and it’s bit enough for the both of us in case we decide to go sightseeing someplace.” she said. ”Maybe you could see if enjoy it or maybe we can get a boat later on, a big boat.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 10:27 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian had never driven a car or a motorbike. He had barely even rode a bicycle in his childhood. Once he was adopted by the Chaucers, he had basically lived on boats, spending much of his time on the fishing boat with Abel.

”Come on, it’s easier than a ship and it’s bit enough for the both of us in case we decide to go sightseeing someplace. Maybe you could see if enjoy it or maybe we can get a boat later on, a big boat.”

Killian brushed a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and kissed her. “If you want to, we can do it,“ he said. “I’ll even try learning to drive,” he said with a light chuckle. “A boat would be nice too. Imagine the sightseeing we could do on that.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Sep 26 2016, 11:15 AM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin laughed as Killian spoke, she didn’t want to force him into learning how to drive, but it would be a plus if he could. ”I wouldn’t mind, like a small vacation, it could be nice, just the two of us.” she spoke before landing a kiss on Killian’s face.

”Not to mention, with the money saved on trips we could buy that boat, we could do those weekends out and relax.” she said relaxing as the held his hand gently. ”But you have to promise me that the boat is not going to sink.”
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Sep 29 2016, 09:41 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

A vacation for the two of them would be nice. Ust Killian and RObin exploring on their own and seeing new places. With a boat they could do all of that and use the boat for sleeping, so they wouldn't have to speend any money on styaing in Inns. They could go anywhere with a dock and take a taxi if they wanted to travel further inland.

”But you have to promise me that the boat is not going to sink.”

Killian smiled at Robin, laughing lightly. "I promise," he said, holding her close. "I won't let anything bad happen to you." He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Oct 3 2016, 10:19 AM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin smiled, she knew there were some things they couldn’t control, and one of those things was a boat sinking, sometimes people lose control and if that was to happen Robin wouldn’t blame Killian.

”I know you’ll protect me.” she said with a confident expression on her face. ”Shall we eat?” she asked him as she straightened herself and turned to him.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Oct 5 2016, 05:04 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian would always protect Robin from harm. The only thing he couldn’t protect her from was the pirate, but he was doing his best to get the pirate to disappear for good. ”Shall we eat?”

Killian nodded. “Oh, yes. I am starving,” he said with a grin. “What did you pack?” he asked opening the picnic basket. “Smells good!”

user posted image
OOC: You can end this if you want
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 03:08 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

The girl looked at him when he asked her what she had packed.

”Oh? You think I’m going to tell you? Are you?” she said in a jokingly way. ”You might have to explore that alone and figure it out yourself.” she said before tackling Killian playfully with her shoulder.

”Maybe it’s your treasure”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 10:45 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

“Oh? You think I’m going to tell you? Are you? You might have to explore that alone and figure it out yourself. Maybe it’s your treasure”

Killian chuckled, opening the basket and moving the basket closer to them. “Oh, have you been having secret meetings with the pirate without telling me?” he teased. “Maybe he’d rather have this basket then,” he said when the fresh aroma of lunch hit his nose. “Doesn’t smell like treasure though, unless treasure is a roast beef sandwich.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 03:52 AM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin laughed at the man’s response to her statement, sure, she had been having a few meetings with the pirate, usually when she ties him up to the bed hopping that he can’t escape to do whatever he wanted.

”I’m sure you’ll both enjoy, but if you’re so sure, perhaps I should, take it from you?” she asked sarcastically as she put her hand on the basket in and attempt to steal the basket from Killing; her attempt was futile, he had been quicker and was already smelling the food.

”You don’t consider food to be a treasure? How cruel of you.” she stated with a melodramatic tone of voice

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 06:59 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

”You don’t consider food to be a treasure? How cruel of you.”

Killian laughed. “I do, but the pirate I think prefers gold to sandwiches,” he said with a grin. It was weird to laugh about the pirate. He wasn’t use to it. For years, he never even wanted to talk about the pirate with anyone, but now he wasn’t letting the pirate control his happiness anymore, which made the whole situation easier to talk about. “It’s a shame because you’re an amazing cook,” he said before planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

He pulled food out of the basket, handing a sandwich and napkins over to Robin. “Thank you again for this. It was a wonderful surprise.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Oct 15 2016, 06:56 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin laughed when he replied, but he was right, the pirate was more into gold and less into sandwiches, the treasure was the pirate’s weakness, he would do anything to get his hands into the treasure he searches for so long, and Robin was planning to make him lose his time.

”I suppose he does, but I wonder, will he find what he’s looking for?” Robin winked at Killian.

When the young man kissed her on the cheek she just got a bit closer and enjoyed the kiss. ”I do my best, hopefully next time I’ll have more time to prepare it.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 11:12 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

”I suppose he does, but I wonder, will he find what he’s looking for?”

“Unless the treasure is in our bedroom, I suppose not,” Killian said. As long as the pirate was tied to the bed every night, there wasn’t anywhere he could go, and he wouldn’t be able to look for his treasure. He just hoped the pirate didn’t get to volatile with Robin. Surely he was frustrated from being tied up every night.

Killian appreciated everything Robin did for him. It took a special kind of woman to put up with all the baggage Killian came with, but luckily for him, Robin was a very special woman. He needed to work on something big to show her just how much she meant to him. ”I do my best, hopefully next time I’ll have more time to prepare it.”

He took a bite out of the sandwich in his hands. He smiled once he finished chewing. “Well you do wonders with even a smidgen of time,” he said. “It’s delicious.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.