L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Meadows of Heaven, IC: Robin || ISO: Killian
Tecri
 Posted: Jun 30 2016, 11:22 AM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

It was a bright sunny spring day, a perfect day of a picnic. Robin decided to prepare a surprise for Killian, first, she needed to prepare the food for the picnic, she quietly arranged everything in the kitchen while he slept, hopefully when he decides to wake up, her plan would be already in motion.

The plan was to take him to the lake where they got married, for that, she needed to leave him some clues along the way. After all those years that they were apart, it was nice to be together at last, both of them, now married; to Robin this should have happened a long time ago, Killian shouldn’t even have left, but he did, at least now they are together and not in a million years she’s going to let him go.

The picnic basket was ready. Robin took a blank paper and an envelope, she wrote outside.

”Open me.”

Inside the woman wrote something.

”Meet me at the shop. I’m white, and just like my brother I need a little help to be opened.”

A simple letter, perhaps too simple, but she was sure Killian wouldn’t waste time trying to figure out where the envelop would lead him. The woman put the envelope in his nightstand and walked to the shop, in the counter she left another envelope, just like the previous one.

”Open me.”

The envelope had written on it.

Inside the envelop there was a town map, the roads drawn carefully, houses and intersections and then, there was an X on the lake area. Inside the envelop there was a note.

”I see you found my map. You know, I’m terrible at reading maps and I misplaced my treasure, be a dearie and find it for me. Remember, the X marks the spot.”

Once everything was neatly place, Robin left the house, she walked to the lake and hid the basket behind some bushes, once everything was set, she walked back home like nothing had happened.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 12:37 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Killian Chaucer
Spring 3, Year Two ֎ Morning ֎ Sunny
user posted image

It was rare that Robin was still in bed when Killian woke up. He wished she was so he could wrap his arms around her and drift back off to sleep. She always let him sleep in because the pirate kept him awake most of the night, but he hoped she was getting the sleep she needed as well. Her job was very important and it wouldn’t be good for her career if she fell asleep while helping a patient.

When Killian awoke, he went immediately to the shower. He was use to smelling like fish or the ocean when the morning came because f the pirate and it was habit to immediately jump in the shower to wash it away. Even if the pirate hadn’t gone anywhere last night, it seemed the habit was going to stick.

Once showered and dresses, Killian opened the drawer of his nightstand to get his watch but was distracted by the envelope inside. Pulling it our and opening it, he read the note inside. He assumed Robin was waiting at the shop for him and that maybe that’s what the note was about, but when he opened the bedroom door, she was still in the apartment.

“Hey love,” he said holding the paper up for her to see. “What’s all this about?” Maybe the pirate was up to something.

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 14 2016, 05:58 AM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin was patiently waiting for Killian to get up, because, once he did she could pretend nothing happened and that she didn’t know anything about the envelope, it was all a mystery to her and that was how she would like to leave it.

When Killian showered, Robin watched him go into the bathroom and watched him come out, she was a bit eager about everything, will he enjoy the surprise? She won’t tell him she had set it up, but she hopes he figures it out.

When he spoke, the blond looked at him. ”Hmmm, I don’t know…why? Did something came up?” she said approaching him, she didn’t want him to know it was her who set up the surprise, not yet anyway. ”Oh, what’s that? A letter? Is it from the pirate?”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 15 2016, 09:35 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian asked Robin about the mysterious letter he had found, but she apparently didn't know anything about it either. He looked down to read it again, confused about how it got here and who left it.

"I don't know, it want me to go down to the shop," Killian told her. "I guess we should go check it out, yeah?"

He opened the apartment door and together the two of them walked down to the shop. There, laying on the counter was another envelope similar to the one he was still holding in his hand. He opened the second envelope reading out loud the note for Robin to hear. He pulled he map out to look t over, noticing the "x" was placed right at the lake. "Did the pirate go out last night?" he asked Robin, looking up from the map."This sure smells like him."

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 01:13 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin looked at Killian, hopefully he wouldn’t be able to see that it was her that set everything up. The blonde was cheerful, she was excited.

When he spoke, she looked at him. He told her what was in the note, he didn’t have to, she knew it, but she couldn’t tell him that, she couldn’t ruin the surprise, so she did what she could never actually do and hopped for the best. ”Really? Then we should check it out, I have no idea what’s going on.” she said; Robin was never a very good liar, the lies could be seen on her face miles away, but today, today she had to be able to.

When she followed him down to the shop, Robin took a look around the place and when Killian noticed the envelope and read it, she stared at him. ”Not that I know of, usually he never comes back to the house, he ends up falling asleep trying to get some treasure.” she said.

”Maybe we should check it out, what if he actually found a treasure here?”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 27 2016, 08:36 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

Killian was confused about everything that was going on. In his hands was a map that looked like a treasure map. Either the pirate was playing games with him now, or someone else was having a bit of fun. Robin had been home last night, so if the pirate had been out and roaming, she would know about it wouldn’t she?

”Not that I know of, usually he never comes back to the house, he ends up falling asleep trying to get some treasure.”

Killian frowned looking at the map again. It wouldn’t take long to make it to the lake, but if there was treasure there, wouldn’t the pirate have taken it and hidden it from prying eyes?

”Maybe we should check it out, what if he actually found a treasure here?”

Killian folded up the map and tucked it in his pocket. “If he found treasure, I figured he might hide it away on the ship, or somewhere else he would only think to look for it,” Killian said. “This is just so weird.” While the whole treasure angle wreaked of the pirate, it just didn’t make sense when Killian thought of what he knew of him. “Well, I guess we’ll have to go to the lake to find out,” Killian said, taking Robin’s hand as they left the shop and headed to the meadows.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 07:00 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin felt bad about everything, she was lying to Killian, but she didn’t want to ruin the surprise, it would be fun if he knew what she had planned, this way was more amusing, but it was also strange, pretending that she didn’t know anything about it, when she was the culprit.

When Killian spoke, the blond looked at him. ”Shall we go?” she asked him; at that moment Robin wanted to tell everything to Killian, that it was her that prepared them a picnic at the meadows, the same place where they got married, but, wouldn’t that ruin the whole surprise? She could just simply ask him to go there but the treasure map seemed more exciting.

Killian took her to the meadow, there, Robin looked around. ”Should we search for the X?”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Aug 3 2016, 12:53 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

The walk to the meadows didn’t take long and the lake was easy to spot, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary, at least at first glance. On the way over, Killian had taken quick glances of the map, to see if any hints, or clues stood out to him, but nothing seemed to click into place. He felt like he had been handed a puzzle that was missing pieces.

”Should we search for the X?”

Killian couldn’t help but chuckle at the absurdity of the words. It was like he was a child playing pirate again. “I guess we don’t have any other choice do we?” he said with a light grin. “Should we split up and cover more ground? I wonder if the treasure will be marked with an actual X,” he mused.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 6 2016, 03:35 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin felt a little silly, she was asking him about the X, about the thing that she had hid before, she knew where everything was, however, she had forgotten to put the X on the tree, she left it on the picnic basket in the middle of the bushes.

”Well, it doesn’t hurt to take a look.” she said with a giggle. The whole situation was amusing, she felt bad about it, she felt guilty for lying, but she couldn’t deny that their whole adventure searching for the hidden treasure was cute and somewhat funny.

”You can search over there and I can do it over here.” she said pointing to the location where she had hid the basket, maybe Killian will decide to look with her and they can finally eat their lunch, it was about time.

”Did you find anything?”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 05:55 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

”Well, it doesn’t hurt to take a look. You can search over there and I can do it over here.”

Killian nodded. “Alright. Shout if you find anything, and don’t get too close to the lake,” he said with a grin before leaning down to give her a quick kiss.

He moved to the area she had pointed to, looking in bushes, and looking up to see if anything was hiding up in the tree branches. Would it be buried? Would there be an actual ‘X’ marking the spot? Killian had no idea what he was looking for.

”Did you find anything?”

Killian was in the middle of shaking his head. Nothing had popped up yet. “Not yet - oh wait,” he said pulling aside some foliage and revealing a picnic basket in the bushes. “Hey Robin, I found something,” he said, picking up the basket and holding it up to her. He peered inside and found what looked like a freshly packed lunch. “You were behind this, weren’t you?” he said with a grin.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 06:39 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin watched closely as Killian found the basket, the girl didn’t want to call attention to herself so she stuck her head in the bushes and waited for him to call her. It was time, Killian spoke and Robin looked at him with a smile.

The girl waited until he realized that she was the one behind it. ”You got me.” she said with a huge smile on her face, which turned into a mischievous smirk as she approached Killian. ”I wanted to surprise you.” she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

”Did you have fun? Treasure hunting with me?” she said before kissing his cheek. ”And you found it just in time for lunch.” she said laughing as she kept her arms around him. She was glad that Killian wasn’t upset, it was a harmless game of them following a bunch of clues.

”Maybe we can eat lunch here and then just relax a little, we’re in no rush, I have no work today and if the store doesn’t open today isn’t going to kill anyone, fishing isn’t exactly a life and death situation.” she said kissing Killian on the lips gently.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 05:32 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

”You got me. I wanted to surprise you.” He grinned at her as she wrapped her arms around him.

”Did you have fun? Treasure hunting with me? And you found it just in time for lunch.”

Killian chuckled. “It was confusing, but I always have fun with you. You had me fooled for a second there. Made me think the pirate had actually found what he came here for.” Killian kind of hoped that the pirate had found his treasure. Once the treasure was found he wouldn’t have a purpose, and without a purpose, maybe he would just fade away.

”Maybe we can eat lunch here and then just relax a little, we’re in no rush, I have no work today and if the store doesn’t open today isn’t going to kill anyone, fishing isn’t exactly a life and death situation.”

Killian kissed Robin back, but couldn’t help chuckling at her comment. “Yeah, you tell my pop that and then see what he says.” Killian’s adoptive father had always seen a day not fishing as a day wasted, and he did love to tell crazy stories of his more “treacherous” trips. “But a nice relaxing lunch sounds good to me. Want to set up next to the lake?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 09:34 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

The blonde smiled at Killian. ”I wanted something more elaborate, but today the weather is nice and I thought you would enjoy the hunt, so this was a last minute thing.” she said with a smile on her face, it was more mischievous than sweet.

Robin watched Killian, it was true, his father loved to fish, however, Robin was sure that this wasn’t the case, at least not yet, it wasn’t a case of life and death and they could spend their day snuggling in the grass without worrying too much, perhaps one day fishing will become a priority.

Hearing his question, she nodded. ”Sure, not too close but close enough, you know I’m not too fond of lakes.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 05:41 PM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

”I wanted something more elaborate, but today the weather is nice and I thought you would enjoy the hunt, so this was a last minute thing.”

Killian smiled. Robin knew him so well. She just knew how to make everything perfect, how to surprise him, how to keep him on his toes. “It’s perfect, just like you.” He bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

”Sure, not too close but close enough, you know I’m not too fond of lakes.”

He squeezed her before letting go. “Don’t worry, I won’t let you fall in,” he said as he made his way closer to the lake with the basket and blanket. About three feet away from the lake he laid out the blanket, and placed the basket on one corner. He looked up to Robin and motioned to the area, silently asking if it was fine. Once she okayed the spot, he sat down waiting for her to do the same, so he could wrap his arms around her and hold her close.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 09:23 PM

user posted image
Tag
Killian (Belle)

OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Spring 3rd

Robin smiled at him as he kissed her cheek. The girl loved surprising him, even as kids she loved doing that, however, sometimes she didn’t really have the chance to do so but now she does, now she can try to surprise him every now and then and make him happy, not to mention, live a little adventure, even if it’s just in the valley.

Once Killian laid down the blanket, and sat down, she did the same; Robin sat close to Killian and smiled at him. ”I hope you enjoy lunch today, because tomorrow I’m going back to work and you might have to have lunch on your own.” she said poking his nose.

One thing that concerned Robin was the lack of transportation, she would need to buy a motorized vehicle to come and go every time she had work in the city, perhaps a scooter, nothing too big, something that didn’t stand out too much.

”Hey Killian, what do you think if I got a scooter? Nothing too grand, just enough to take me to the city and back.”

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.