New Poll

Living in your business?
Droozy
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 02:29 AM

Egg

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 1

Rep: 0 pts

I saw where you have to register your estate and your business as seperate things. What if they're the same thing?

I wanted my character to own a small plot of land on Aelmere Road (about 3 acres) that was pretty close to Revelry Road for their home and a bit of farming BUT I wanted their home to double as a cafe too. (like living upstairs and a cafe downstairs kind of thing). Would I just fill out the business form? or would I still fill out both?

:EDIT:
Also, If I wanted to keep a thread to post any art I draw of my character (or other's I interact with) where could I do that? Or is that something I COULD do? (I only ask because another forum im on is heavily artistic and we have a forum just for these kinds of threads)
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 07:19 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 39

Rep: 29 pts

Hi there! I'm sure that homes and businesses can be combined but im not so sure they (The Cafes) can exist outside of Chestnut Street, that's a question for our lovely admins!

However, as to your second question, your art can find a home here in our member showcase!

Ethereal or Belle will be able to answer the first question when they have a free moment!
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 08:21 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 42

Rep: 23 pts

Hey there. So a home and business can double as the same thing, however, a farm and a cafe wouldn't be able to coexist in the same forum. Now if she had a cafe on Chestnut, and lived above the cafe there, that would be approved, but businesses can't fall outside of the Business area.

Hope that helps!

Belle http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
PMWebsite
^
Droozy
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 09:03 AM

Egg

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 1

Rep: 0 pts

Thank you both for the response! I'll adjust my idea accordingly
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.