GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 37

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Fall 5th, year 3. Afternoon
Lunch hours were over and Cristina was back at her desk, the clients had left along with the lawyer she was supposed to help to get extra credit. Cristina was playing with the keys to the office, the place was pretty much empty, there was no one to chat with and Noah was probably on the floor below, doing whatever job they were telling him to do.

After a few minutes she left her desk with everything there and took a trip to the roof, she leaned on the wall and watched the city from above. It was like a jungle, but instead of trees it had buildings, she loved living there, even if everything was bland with no personality, she loved how lively it was every day, people rushing to their jobs, kids running on their way to school, police cars and everything, the noise made it alive.

She remained on the rooftop for a while, but it was time to see if everyone was already back from their lunch break.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 28 2018, 10:15 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 42

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Noah Trager
Autumn 5, Year 3 • Noon • Sunny
"I shoulder ev’ry burden, ev’ry disadvantage I have learned to manage"
user posted image

Noah had been working at the law firm for a few seasons now, and it did not get better with time. It was the same boring work day after day. He did enjoy the errands that took him out of the office, because then he could take his time coming back in. He could stop for a cigarette or duck into a bar and grab a quick drink. Of course whenever he decided to come back, he had a stack of work at the desk that he never actually got to sit at.

Everyone was away on lunch right now, except Noah. He preferred to relax while everyone else was away and snoop around their desks to see if they had anything interesting. He was sitting at a Mr. Peters’ desk, opening drawers and looking through things with vague interest when he came across an envelope. He wasn’t expecting to find anything in it, maybe some documents, but his eyes lit up when he saw a wad of cash inside. “Jackpot,” Noah said to himself, shutting the drawer. Mr. Peters was just asking for this money to be stolen. After all, who left this much cash just lying around.

“Hey kid! What the hell are you doing?!”

Noah froze. Could he talk his way out of this one?

user posted image
"I don’t have a gun to brandish. I walk these streets famished"
Wearing • Tag: Tecri

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 09:30 AM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

user posted image
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Cristina decided to take a while longer to go back down to her desk. She was unaware of what was going on in the floor below after all only lawyers, solicitors and secretaries worked there.

After a few more minutes she decided to go down, and that’s when she heard voices, she couldn’t recognize the voice, but she looked only to see Noah in a desk that didn’t belong to him and one of her coworkers catching him; Cristina rolled her eyes knowing that was probably there to steal, she couldn’t keep saving him, but maybe one more time.

She appeared from behind and looked at Noah. ”Noah! That’s not my desk, I told you my desk is the one with the fluffy pen.” she said pointing at her desk, which had a pen with a yellow and orange fluffy end. ”And I told you to get me the brown envelope.” she said putting her hand on her head before looking at the man, hopefully, her little act could save Noah.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 31 2018, 07:50 AM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

Noah looked from the man to the door. Even if he could run, they knew exactly who he was. It wasn’t like he was some random stranger. He worked there. They knew his name. If he rain, he would have to keep running right out of town.

“Oh, uh, you see…” Another voice interrupted him. Cristina had appeared as usual. It was like she always knew when he was up to no good.

The man looked from Cristina to Noah, and Noah was quick to jump in with her story. “Sorry, I coulda sworn this was your desk,” he said before turning to the man. “Sorry about that sir,” he said, holding out the envelope of cash. The man snatched the cash from Noah before turning to Cristina.

“Be sure it doesn’t happen again.”

Noah pushed past him as the man sat back at his desk, putting the envelope back in its proper place.

Noah hurried past Cristina as well, getting away from the scene of the almost crime. He knew a lecture was coming and he really didn’t want to hear it.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 1 2018, 06:19 PM

user posted image
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Cristina eyed Noah, she wasn’t happy that he was caught stealing, especially in a building full of lawyers. She looked at the man and smiled. ”Next time I’ll get my own documents, it avoids mistakes.” she said before walking away from the man and after Noah.

She caught up to Noah and pulled him into a storage room and locked the door, making sure that no one could disturb them. ”What the fuck Noah?” she asked him looking at him. ”You were seconds away from getting caught, do you imagine what could have happened? You’d go to jail.” she said, a bit nervous about the situation.

”If you get caught I can’t protect you, I can’t defend you in court, you’ll be buried in a pile of cases.” she spoke.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Aug 4 2018, 10:31 AM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

Noah wasn’t sure where he was going, he just knew he needed to get far away from Cristina before she could start her lecture. He was about to turn down another hall when he felt a tug o his arm and he pulled into a nearby storage room. With any other woman, he would think he was about to blessed with an afternoon quickie, but since it was Cristina, he knew there would only be yelling.

He crossed his arms as she began her tirade, looking at the floor as she spoke. He shrugged when she said he’d go to jail. “You can’t keep scaring me with prison to try and make me into the person you want me to be,” Noah told her, finally looking up. “Just because you got me a job, doesn’t mean I’m gonna all the sudden become some perfect citizen.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Aug 4 2018, 12:49 PM

user posted image
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

He was right she couldn’t keep scaring him with prison and then saving him, she had to stop saving him from situations he created, he was an adult, it was time for him to take responsibility. Cristina took a deep breath and looked at Noah in the eye.

”I just don’t want you to get caught! I want you to be careful, perhaps in your mind no one cares about you and perhaps it’s wrong of me to do so. If you’re going to steal at least be careful about it.”

Cristina couldn’t go all her life telling Noah not to steal, he probably knew all that and still didn’t care, maybe it was time to stop holding on and start to let go.

”Next time you plan to steal something do it a few minutes after lunch break has started, if you keep waiting for the end you’ll be caught.” she said unlocking the door.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Aug 6 2018, 01:28 PM

user posted image
Noah Trager
user posted image

Noah shrugged. He didn’t know why Cristina cared about him so much. He wasn’t anybody important enough to be cared about. Maybe he had made a mistake in taking her up on her offer to stay at her place. Maybe it would be better if he went back to his old life, living out on the street.

“You shouldn’t care about me,” he told her, kicking at a thumbtack that was laying on the floor. “Just don’t. I’ll just end up disappointing you.” It was why he didn’t get close to people. They always thought he could do better - be better - but that wasn’t who he was. They wanted to change him, but he didn’t want to change.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Yesterday at 07:15 am

user posted image
TAG
Noah (Belle)
NOTES

Noah couldn’t understand how serious the situation was, sure he had been alone for a while never getting caught but he didn’t seem to think about the risks of certain actions, one of them was stealing from a law firm at the end of the lunch hour.

”I can’t do anything about that now can I? I care about you and you should care about yourself too.” she said knowing he was just going to be upset with her.

Was she disappointed in him? Yes, she was. Was that going to make her stop worrying? No, it wasn’t. ”Noah, you may disappoint me but I will still care and worry, I don’t think that’s going to change. Just try not to get caught please?”

She unlocked the door and stepped out of the way, she wasn’t going to keep annoying him about the situation.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.