New Poll

Xing's plotter
Dawn
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 08:09 PM

pananampalataya, pag-asa, pagmamahal

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 4

Rep: 1 pts

Xing Kolega's 17 years old. Originally from Mitanku Village, he traveled to Westhaven and worked at an orphanage there before moving to Ioana to take care of a travelling family's house. When he's not studying or looking after Bao, a toddler who grew close to him during his time in Westhaven, he tries to keep the house clean and maintained for the family. He's very positive and upbeat, and despite his age is quite disciplined. 

user posted image
click here 4 more

BONUS!

Spoiler
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 07:07 AM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 39

Rep: 46 pts

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangestar_zps3yfhdv87.png SAMUEL + XING
Samuel's not a professional chef but he's pretty darn good in a kitchen! He'd be happy to give Xing a few lessons (for freeeeee!) if we could find a way for the two to meet!

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/greenstar_zpsxwpkqaly.png ELLIOT + XING
Elliot was born in Westhaven, moved to Ioana, and then reluctantly had to move back to Westhaven last Spring. He's a single dad who is very close to the poverty line. He definitely fits as a Westhaven resident who is in need! Elliot's ultimate goal is to raise money so he can repair the Ioana library and move back there. I think we could get some interesting interactions and plots going with these two!

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/yellowstar_zps6bqw9bje.png EUGENE + XING
Eugene now lives in Ioana but was born and raised in Westhaven for 22 years. He made a terrible first impression on everybody by being a pretentious and posh asshole, so he really struggles now with only truly having two friends. Could Xing be Eugene's mom friend and teach him how to get along better with people?

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/bluestar_zpsxuz3nixi.png AMELIA + XING
Amelia is a medical doctor and knows a lot about the impact of poverty on health. She hasn't specific experience with Westhaven but completed her studying in another big study. She could have some interesting things to tell Xing and worthwhile perspectives if the two got talking?

Dawn http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/redheart_zps7quzdxl5.png
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 08:48 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 42

Rep: 23 pts

Misha and Xing
Misha currently has a nearly 2 year old daughter. Depending on Bao's age, the two could become playmates/friends. Misha works at the clinic, so perhaps Xing could bring Bao in for a checkup one day.

Skyler and Xing
She's the only one of my characters close to Xing in age. Problem is, she's an absolute asshole. If you're into that, we could find some altercation for the two.

Dawn

PMWebsite
^
Dawn
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 05:25 PM

Ethereal

Sounds good! For Samuel, maybe it could be through his cat? Like, Xing stops to pet her?

Belle

Sounds good! Though for Skyler, if she would be willing to open to change, he could try helping her sort through stuff and be her friend, but he can't put himself in situations where he keeps getting in trouble with/for them with no end in sight. I can imagine maybe one thread if Skylar is determined not to change but it would probably be really short (I also just don't like writing grudges/serious arguments xDD so we know where this aspect of Xing's personality might have come from).

If you like, you can start up a thread/some threads you already feel pretty sure about. Or I can try starting up whatever else.
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 31 2018, 09:17 AM

QUOTE (Dawn @ Jul 30 2018, 05:25 PM)

Belle

Sounds good! Though for Skyler, if she would be willing to open to change, he could try helping her sort through stuff and be her friend, but he can't put himself in situations where he keeps getting in trouble with/for them with no end in sight. I can imagine maybe one thread if Skylar is determined not to change but it would probably be really short (I also just don't like writing grudges/serious arguments xDD so we know where this aspect of Xing's personality might have come from).

If you like, you can start up a thread/some threads you already feel pretty sure about. Or I can try starting up whatever else.

I don't really see Skyler changing anytime soon. She's very immature and still very much a child, even though she wants to be treated like an adult.

Perhaps the Misha/Xing thread would be the better start?
PMWebsite
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jul 31 2018, 10:35 AM

Good idea about Sam's cat! He loves that thing dearly so he'd be very chatty to Xing. I'm happy to do any of these ideas so just let me know which one/s you like best and we can work on getting them started! http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/redheart_zps7quzdxl5.png

Dawn
PMWebsite
^
Dawn
 Posted: Aug 1 2018, 11:53 AM

Belle Ethereal

Misha and Elliot sound like good places to start. Let me know if you'd like me to start or you can go ahead if you'd also like.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Aug 1 2018, 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Dawn @ Aug 1 2018, 04:53 PM)
Belle Ethereal

Misha and Elliot sound like good places to start. Let me know if you'd like me to start or you can go ahead if you'd also like.

If you don't mind starting, that'd be great! You can find Elliot in Westhaven and he's available on any days except Autumn 15 and Autumn 8
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Aug 5 2018, 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Dawn @ Aug 1 2018, 11:53 AM)
Belle Ethereal

Sorry it took a bit to respond. Feel free to start it and I'll reply when I get the chance.
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.