Posted: Mar 21 2017, 12:45 PM

Resident bab

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 6

Rep: 1 pts

Theodwin Peterson
Greenmash Church /|\ Winter 12, Morning /|\ Snowy
@Open

On a day like this, when the church was hardly inhabited, it was cold. The building was quaint and, quite honestly, adorable, but it didn't block the cold as effectively as Theo would have liked. He shivered and ducked his nose under the striped scarf around his neck. There was a lot to like about it, he enjoyed visiting on occasion, but it always seemed to hold a bit of sadness.

That was probably his fault, though. He only came when feeling slightly depressed. And if his sister found out, she might be terrified. As wonderful as she was, she was very overprotective. Him leaving the house on his own was an absolute no unless she accompanied him. But she had to work. And often during those times he would come to this place and enjoy the peace and quiet, forgoing his repetitive responsibilities.

A rubix cube was in the palm of his hand, and he glanced down to try and solve it, humming softly to himself. It was lonely here. He knew the priestess was usually around, he had run into her before, but today was unusually quiet. He didn't mind. At least it wasn't his imprisonment of a house.

Eventually his humming turned to soft singing. His voice was a bit dry from the cold. The echoing church mostly erased the flaws in his song, but he still tried to keep quiet to honor the priestess. He hung his head. He couldn't tell the harvest goddess exactly what he wanted to say, but he hoped she knew what he was feeling.

Lots of remorse.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 01:32 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Grace McKinnley
Winter 12, Year Two ֎ Morning ֎ Flurries
user posted image

Wednesdays were one of Grace’s only days off from the shop during the week, and since she had made the upstairs area of her shop livable, she hadn’t been to the church except for service on Sundays.

It was a colder day, light flurries falling down as Grace made the trek to Greenmarsh. She preferred the warmer days of spring and summer rather than winter. She didn’t have many options for places to go when it was cold out, so the church was a nice visit for somewhere quiet to think and to pray to Itris. She may not have given Grace her home back, but she had given her her shop, and a life in Ioana again.

Grace pushed opened the door to the church, walking down the aisle. She didn’t hear the voice at first, but she eventually heard the soft voice singing. “Oh sorry, I didn’t know anyone else was here.”

user posted image
Wearing ֎ Tag: Blurb~
PMWebsite
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 02:16 AM

Resident bab

Theodwin Peterson
Greenmash Church /|\ Winter 12, Morning /|\ Snowy

Theo had heard the door open, but it was quiet, and brushed over him just as the cool wind from the outdoors did. He failed to process the fact that a door opening meant someone had entered. He only realized the presence of another person when they spoke, and only a few moments later did he connect the dots. His singing died away and he snapped his head around to stare with wide eyes.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t know anyone else was here.” It was a girl who had entered, with short blonde hair. He stared for a moment before shaking his head and standing to greet her as best he could. A long moment of silence followed before he managed to speak, however.

"I-uh....am here..." he reached up a hand to scratch the back of his neck, glancing to the side. He wasn't sure how to respond to the situation, though even if he did it wouldn't have helped his situation. His eyes returned to her for a moment, drawn to the hair again. "I like the color of your hair," he muttered, barely noticing he had spoken aloud.

(OOC: the color words are so bright sorry but Ill have to fix it later!)
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 03:51 PM

Grace McKinnley
user posted image

Grace took a step back when the person sitting in the pew whipped his head around. She hadn’t meant to disturb anyone, and in fact, she didn’t think she was going to find anyone else here. He seemed a bit uncertain as he stood up. He was probably a bit shy, or had wanted to be alone, and Grace had come wandering in to throw all of that out the window.

“Oh, thank you,” she said, a hand going up to her subconsciously, twirling a strand of it with her finger. With him now standing she could clearly see the rubik's cube in his hand that he had been trying to solve. “Are you good at those?” she asked with a slight nod in its direction. “I’ve never been able to solve one myself. I always end up with a scrambled block.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Apr 6 2017, 01:21 PM

Resident bab

Theodwin Peterson
Greenmarsh Church /|\ Winter 12, Morning /|\ Snowy

He glanced down at the object in his hand. They were trying on his brain at first, but after many attempts he began to get pretty good. Theo always liked having something to do with his hands. Rubix cubes and other small puzzles worked well, and his sister claimed they would help with his mind. He failed to argue that his mind worked perfectly fine.

Looking up, quite a bit later, he shrugged at her. He had gotten lost in his thoughts and couldn't quite picture the question she had asked, but it had something to do with his cube. "I once gave one to a friend..." his voice was a bit soft, but still understandable. "I replaced one of the stickers with another color, so it didn't work properly." The cube in his hand wasn't quite solved. Things were getting together into clumps of colors, but it wasn't perfect yet.

He remembered how his friend reacted to the rubix cube when he figured it out. It was hilarious, and a smile broke out on his face as he glanced over at the stranger again. She looked a bit nervous, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "What's your name?"

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 10:52 AM

Grace McKinnley
user posted image

The man was a bit odd, Grace decided. He seemed distant, like maybe he wasn’t use to being around other people and hadn’t expected to stumble upon anyone at the church on a Wednesday morning.

Grace laughed lightly when he told his story about his friend. He hadn’t answered her questions exactly, but it was an interesting anecdote. “Oh dear. Those things are already hard enough to solve and you made it ten times worse.” Grace couldn’t even imagine the frustration that would cause. Solving a normal cube was frustrating enough.

"What's your name?"

“Oh, I’m Grace,” she said as introduction, her hand finally falling from her hair. “I was just coming to pay my respects to the goddess. And who are you?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 01:02 PM

Resident bab

Theodwin Peterson
Greenmarsh Church /|\ Winter 12, Morning /|\ Snowy

"That's pretty," he mindlessly stated. Her name was simple, and he had heard it before, but it seemed fitting. She didn't seem like the clumsy, tightened person. Relaxed and graceful, like her name, was more accurate. Soon she was asking what his name was, and he briefly wondered what he should say.

His full name? His nickname? If her told her his name, would his sister find out he left the house? "I'm not sure.." Was the first thing that came out. Sure, he didn't know what to say, but it didn't take a genius to figure out it sounded like he didn't know what his name was. Theo wasn't a genius. He was, however, quick to apologize. "Sorry, I mean Theo." There was a pause. He probably made a fool out of himself.

"My name is Theo."
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 03:08 PM

Grace McKinnley
user posted image

Grace nodded at his compliment, a small smile gracing her bubbly face. She asked him his own name. She should know who she was talking to.

"I'm not sure.."

Grace raised an eyebrow. He wasn’t sure? She was becoming increasingly confused by the man’s demeanor. “You don’t know your own name?” she asked questionably.

He apologized, stating his name. “Theo?” she asked for clarifications since he had been unsure about his name only moments ago. “Well it’s nice to meet you, Theo. What are you doing up here today?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.