L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Not Here for the Rum, Killian | Ender
Aofie
 Posted: Apr 20 2016, 10:55 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

It brought the cop a weird sort of satisfaction that the other man was just as baffled by Mr. Weisser's noncompliance towards the law. He'd tried to talk some sense into him at the Festival, and had received nothing but some bullshit ramblings about Ender being an idiot and a jab to the gut in return. “That just isn’t right, you should be able to do something more. Her poor family is worried sick about her and he’s just being a bastard. He must be pretty damn lonely to just keep her with him and not think about the pain he’s causing her relatives.” His head inquisitively turned at the comment. He'd written the man off so quickly as just being crazy he'd never stopped to think about the possibility of loneliness as the motive. As much as it pained him to do so, for a brief moment he could identify with the man he was currently bashing. When he felt himself begin to frown he brought his bottle to his lips again. There was plenty of lonely people in this city, and they didn’t go around harboring missing people.

"I know. I know. I wish I could do more, but now it's out of my hands. I let the guys at the Police Department down in Ioana in on everything I know. It's technically out of my jurisdiction... I work for Westhaven. Unless anything else happens here, my hands are tied." He held up both arms side by side as if they were strung together.

Honestly he could chat all day about his vendetta against Kyle, but he'd come out to the bar to forget about work so he figured it would be best to end the discussion there before he said too much. As if he hadn't already purposely spilled the beans.

"So, you said you went to Pumpkin Fest, right? Did you have a good time? I hope your night played out better than mine." Smiling, he shrugged nonchalantly as if to say 'oh well'. He'd been so caught up in his own drama he hadn't even noticed most of the other patrons that night. His mission had been to get revenge on Lisbeth, and that was what he'd done. So other than leaning past Brine to give dirty looks towards Penny and his red haired nuisance, he didn't see much else.

"I don't usually go to stuff like that, but my sister dragged me out there. You may have saw her, she was dressed as Lady Liberty. She kind of looked like a little goblin with a torch, I tried to tell her that. She's stubborn, I guess I can't blame her. She had to grow up with me as a brother." Ender laughed, finishing up his beer. "Do you have any siblings?" He turned his stool to put the bottle on the bar. When the bartender heard the clinking of the empty container he looked their way. Ender was at his limit, he shook his head no firmly to say that this was it. He was already acting goofy enough, anymore and he'd start working on his way to the 'do not serve' list.

Belle
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 11:34 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Killian Chaucer
Winter 2, Year One ֎ Early Evening ֎ Sunny
user posted image

"I know. I know. I wish I could do more, but now it's out of my hands. I let the guys at the Police Department down in Ioana in on everything I know. It's technically out of my jurisdiction... I work for Westhaven. Unless anything else happens here, my hands are tied." Killian shook his head. It just wasn’t fair. He knew if his birth parents had come searching for him, the Chaucer’s would have at least let them see Killian, let them know he was okay, but just how much damage they had caused to him.

"So, you said you went to Pumpkin Fest, right? Did you have a good time? I hope your night played out better than mine." Killian nodded. He and Robin hadn’t stayed long, but they were there long enough to get a look around and dance for a bit.

“I wasn’t there for long,” Killian started. He didn’t speak the reason, but it was obvious to anyone who had encountered the pirate before that Killian should avoid late nights out. “But it was a nice night.”

"I don't usually go to stuff like that, but my sister dragged me out there. You may have saw her, she was dressed as Lady Liberty. She kind of looked like a little goblin with a torch, I tried to tell her that. She's stubborn, I guess I can't blame her. She had to grow up with me as a brother. Do you have any siblings?"

Killian nodded at the mention of his sister. He remembered the costume briefly, but his attention had been pulled elsewhere. “Yeah, I have an older sister, and trust me your sister had a cake walk compared to what mine had to put up with,” Killian said with a laugh. “She’s a strong believer in tough love. She’s probably the reason I’m a somewhat normal human being at this point. I wished she was closer to Ioana. At least you and your sister are close, yeah?”

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Aofie
PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 10:38 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Even though he drank somewhat often, more often than he'd like to admit, three beers was without a doubt his cap. He knew better not to cross it. The last time he'd surpassed his limit, he ended up having a pizza party, sleepover with a certain blue-haired woman. That was how their fire and gasoline relationship, had actually ignited. The thought of him and Killian hanging out together, doing something in a similar manner made him laugh. He snapped out of his delusional bromance when the other man spoke again. “I wasn’t there for long, But it was a nice night.” If only he could say the same. Nice was definitely not at the top of his list on ways to describe that particular event.

When he asked about siblings, he was met with a nod. “Yeah, I have an older sister, and trust me your sister had a cake walk compared to what mine had to put up with,” He hoped that was the case. The two Basco children had been extremely close growing up, but when Ender left for the military he had missed some crucial years in his younger sisters life. He wasn't there to send her off to prom, he had missed her high school graduation, and he had been hundreds of miles away on her first day of University. He often wondered if she ever held those things against him. She had been there for each one of his mile stones, back then she called herself his biggest fan. He knew something had gone sour shortly after his return. However she was too stubborn to admit something like that, but by the way her attitude towards him had drastically changed in the past few year, she didn't need to.

At least Killian had a positive story to tell. Ender smiled thoughtfully while he listened, though he was feeling bitter sweet as his own memories started to surface. “She’s a strong believer in tough love. She’s probably the reason I’m a somewhat normal human being at this point. I wished she was closer to Ioana. At least you and your sister are close, yeah?” Those last words made his jaw clench tightly as he swallowed the growing lump in his throat. He was getting all mushy, even more so due to the alcohol he'd consumed. "Yes and no." How was he supposed to tell him there was much more than distance that was straining their once rock-solid kinship. "When my father retired she went down south to go to school in the same town the rest of my family moved to. I'm the only Basco in Westhaven now, she just visits for holidays. Pumpkin Fest is actually her favorite." He drummed his fingers lightly on the bar as he spoke. "I don't know, she's too cool for me now that she's in college. I'm not her hero anymore, she's more of mine nowadays." He offered a smile even though he was feeling quite sad. Over the years he had learned to wear a tough front, despite however he may be feeling. He could tell by his growing sensitivity that it was time to call it quits and head home.

Pulling out his wallet, he calculated and put up the appropriate amount of money on the bar to cover his tab as well as his new companions. "Drinks on me okay? Thanks for hanging out, I really appreciate the company. I kinda needed someone else to talk to, sometimes I feel crazy when I spend to much time in my head..." Standing, he extended his hand for one last shake. "See you around Mr. Chaucer. If you ever want someone to fish with, you know where to find me." With a wink and a nod he was headed out the door. Perhaps getting to know other people didn't always have to be a bad thing. After all, he'd had a good time chatting with the other man this evening.

Belle
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.