Hakumei
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 03:58 PM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image

SPRING 18 | auden/Aofie | belham bar | lesbianing

It wasn't very often that Elluka went to the city, if ever at all, but when she did, she made sure that she had fun.

So that often meant going to the bar, and the sanctuary was in good hands under the close eye of her family and a friend that worked there with her occasionally, so there was absolutely nothing to worry about on that front. But when you were a small country girl in the city alone with bright rainbow hair and absolutely no idea where you were going, you had to be worried in some way or another.

But she had found the bar without any problems and was now having an absolutely wonderful time chatting to a hell of a lot of people at the bar. The majority of them had been complimenting her hair, which was how she started chatting to them in the first place, because she loved it when people complimented her hair. It wasn't as if Elluka was antisocial, either - if she was she wouldn't have bothered coming here in the first place.

She was in the middle of a conversation when she spotted a familiarly lovely lady across the room and figured she might as well try her luck. She'd already had quite a few drinks (especially since people kept buying her things) so it wasn't as if she was lacking in any confidence to, even if she had been sober. She'd met Auden a few days before at the Harmony Day dates, and was ecstatic to see her again. It would have been the same either way, thinking about it. So she finished her conversation, excused herself, and sauntered over to the brunette girl as elegantly as she could manage.

It being Elluka, not very elegantly at all.

"Hey~ Auden! What're you doing here all by yourself?" she asked, eyes bright, even though the same question could have been asked of her.

Oh well.
PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Jul 31 2016, 11:59 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

So many seconds, minutes, hours lost thinking about the girl with pink hair. If her brother hadn't showed up and ruined her date, how far could things have gone? Would they have accidentally grazed hands while reaching for the same heart shaped cookie? Could they have gotten lost in laughter and conversation and stayed all night until the owners of the shop kicked them to the curb? Perhaps the pair could have rode matching unicorns into the sunset to really set their date ablaze? Now she would never know, and it was all because of her stupid, moronic brother.

If he wasn't so tall she'd definitely clock him in the nose for that one. The most frustrating thing of all is she couldn't even begin to explain to him her annoyance, because he hadn't taken his date very seriously at all. For him it was just another walk in the park for him to be oblivious and blissfully unaware of all things happening around him. Another day in the books spent acting like a fool. Auden was having such a great time! Why did she have to suffer just because his evening hadn't gone as intended.

Barely legal, but old enough to hang around the bar, she did just about the only thing she could think of to drown out her sorrows. She hurried down to Westhaven's bustling bar district for a couple cold ones. Maybe it would help her relax, reflect a little. It had only been a few days, but that strawberry colored mane was still fresh in her mind. That soft skin, that bubbly, hearty laugh. Damn. She had gotten just a little glimpse of what could possibly await with Elluka, and she already craved so much more.

Maybe she could write a letter? Bribe Aunt Bessy into giving up the girls personal info so she could do a little investigating. It wasn't weird! She was smitten after all.

"Hey~ Auden! What're you doing here all by yourself?" It was almost like a dream. It couldn't be real, right? She had heard of speak of the devil and he shall appear, but what about angels? She turned on her stool eagerly to find the most amazing thing before her! She didn't have to bribe old Bessy after all.

"Elluka!" She was nearly screaming a full level above the clamor of the bar. She wanted to throw her arms around her and apologize. She'd warned her about her nosy brother, so maybe she wasn't too upset. Maybe she hadn't even seen him at all, and just thought she'd left to do something really important.

"I'm sorry about the other day... I uh. I'm really glad to see you again."
With a meek grin she fiddled with the straps of her overalls.
PMWebsite
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Aug 1 2016, 11:36 AM

user posted image

Elluka always seemed to have different coloured hair every single time she met someone simply because she liked the change of pace every time she did it. She had been wondering why Auden had disappeared so quickly without much explanation, but she didn't really let it bother her simply because she didn't really mind. She'd just figured that the girl had something to do or, maybe, her brother had needed her. She didn't really know, but she hadn't minded in the slightest.

But now, it was all alright, because Auden was right here! That was also super important because she was right here and now they could carry on their date, even though Elluka was slightly more tipsy than when they had last met.

She giggled brightly and shook her head, holding her arms out to the girl with the intention to give her a massive bear hug even though she was a shortass. "Oh, no! That's okay! You had somewhere to be, I didn't mind!" she beamed, twirling on the spot. "We can just carry it on now, right? Do you want a drink? I can buy you a drink!"

PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 09:07 PM

Savage.

With that, Elluka's long limbs wrapped around her slender body. She may have been short, but Auden was right on her level. Their bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. Perfect togetherness. In that moment, she couldn't hear anything besides the melodic thumping of her own heart against her chest. She bit her lip and shut her eyes tight as she soaked up the warmth of the embrace. It had been quick, too quick.

Thank goodness. The girl with the rainbow hair didn't seem at all bothered by her dashing off just a few days before. She'd been so worried that she'd tarnished her name and completely wrecked her chances. It felt so good to be here, to be together again. There was a lot of comfort in knowing there was someone else like her. She didn't have to say anything out loud, come out of any metaphorical closet. Elluka already knew exactly what team she was batting for. "Oh, no! That's okay! You had somewhere to be, I didn't mind!" With that, Auden felt herself relax even more as she hopped back onto the stool she'd been seated on. She patted the one next to her for her friend to sit down and join her.

"We can just carry it on now, right? Do you want a drink? I can buy you a drink!" Smiling fondly she nodded. A drink sounded perfect, after all that was exactly the reason she'd wandered here in the first place. Though now she was even more hyped, considering the attractiveness of her drinking companion.

"Wooow. A detective, AND a mind reader? What else do you have up your sleeve Miss Hyde?" She boldly asked with a wink. She had to subconsciously think about where her brother was right now. What day of the week was it? Tuesday? So great! He was at work, and she was safe from his prying eyes for now.
PMWebsite
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Aug 4 2016, 05:33 AM

user posted image

She span to sit down on the stool next to Auden and swung her legs, because she wasn't quite tall enough to actually reach the floor. That was normal enough - she was always too short to sit on anything high and if she went to the deep end in a swimming pool, she was basically paddling to stay afloat one hundred percent of the time. It was just one of the disadvantages of being as short as she was, but she didn't mind. Elluka just reckoned it made her twice as cute.

Elluka was enjoying the idea of an extended date. It wasn't like their last one had finished, they just had a little break and now they were back. It was fine. It was going to be fun just like the last one was, because Auden was cute and Elluka wanted to find out more about her than she did get to the last time.

"A super pale arm leading to a cute face," she beamed brightly. She had absolutely no qualms about calling herself cute, ever. She knew she was cute. "I mean, you're in a bar with no drink! We need to fix that! What do you drink, anyways?"

PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 4 2016, 11:08 PM

Savage.

Elluka had such a confidence about her. It was marvelous. Her looks alone were enough to make you stop and stare, but her posture and the way she held herself so mighty. That was a force to be reckoned with. She seemed so strong, so independent. She was basically all of the things that Auden wished others would see in her. There were definitely a few things she needed to learn from this new companion of hers. For now, she just needed to stop being so damn nervous. That would be a good place to start.

She smiled when her friend sat near. "A super pale arm leading to a cute face," How vain. She loved it, and she agreed wholeheartedly. The brunette snickered to herself as she looked on, with an eyebrow raised. The girl had no shame. They would definitely get along well. Auden came from a long line of narcissists with no fucks to give.

"I mean, you're in a bar with no drink! We need to fix that! What do you drink, anyways?" Bringing a slender, painted finger to her chin she thought. Tap. Tap. Tap. She hadn't been 21 for long, and didn't have too much experience with drinking yet. She couldn't exactly handle her alcohol, and the beverages she did drink were classically dainty. If she hadn't attended that super fancy wedding back in winter, she wouldn't have known any drink names at all.

"Promise you wont laugh? Amaretto Sours are kind of my go-to thing. They are the only thing that doesn't make me wince on the way down." She shuddered at the thought of chugging down the harder stuff. She couldn't even get a whiff of it without wanting to vomit.
PMWebsite
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Aug 6 2016, 06:18 AM

user posted image

Elluka loved the confidence that she had been able to grow up with and increase. Sometimes her ego was pretty big, but she didn't mind that and nor did everyone else because it wasn't borderline arrogance. It was just demonstrating the self-confidence that she had in herself and people liked that. She was approachable and she made sure that she could approach whoever the damn heck she wanted to talk to. That much was guaranteed - if she wanted to talk to you, it was very likely she was going to make sure that she got some kind of conversation out of you at some point.

It wasn't like Elluka didn't know she was attractive - she knew it very much. She took advantage of it where she could. She wasn't someone for self-deprecating jokes and if she heard someone say it she'd probably tell them off. She didn't see the point of them, really, when you could laugh about literally everything else other than the bad things about yourself.

She giggled. "That's fine! Some drinks just make you want to spit it out, you know. That's like me and some whiskies." Elluka loved Jack Daniels, but some other whiskies she just couldn't stomach in the slightest and drinking it neat just made her spray it everywhere because she couldn't actually swallow it in the first place. She hopped off the bench. "Back in a sec!" She ran off to go and get said drinks and came back balancing them in her hands, before holding one out to Auden with a beam and a toast. "Bottoms up!"

PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 8 2016, 01:06 AM

Savage.

Auden Basco

Outfit

Tag: Hakumei

Elluka giggled at her confession. "That's fine! Some drinks just make you want to spit it out, you know. That's like me and some whiskies." The brunettes eyes widened at mention of the bitter, golden beverage her company had stated. This girl was a whisky drinker? Damn, not even her stiff of a brother drank that battery acid. For some reason she pegged her as something more fun. Something sweeter, and colorful, like one of those layered rainbow shots. Or maybe it was her hair that influenced that specific opinion.

When the other woman scampered away to grab some drinks, Auden pulled out her pocket mirror to check her teeth and hair to make sure she was still looking fab. All was well, besides some minor adjustments to wardrobe. Nice. She fixed her headband and straightened her necklace before quickly shoving the vain accessory out of sight. Eullka returned with a drink in each hand. Auden smiled as they clinked their glasses together. "Bottoms up!" She winked behind her glass as she swallowed a bit of the rose tinted liquid down.

She set her drink on the bar, but continued to twirl the little toothpick that held the cherry in place. Fondly, she gazed at Elluka. Each time she stared she noticed new things. Like how damn straight and perfect her teeth were. Those things were mesmerizing. Much like the lips that glided and flowed against them. When she caught herself staring oddly long at the other girls mouth, she quickly adverted her eyes and chugged back some more of her drink. "Soooo, Luka. I meant to ask you. Did you hear about that festival thing coming up? Spring fling, or spring... something. Fling something." She plucked the toothpick from her glass and slowly pulled the cherry into her mouth all whilst eyeing up her lovely date.
PMWebsite
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 05:45 PM

user posted image

Elluka was a surprisingly strong drinker and tended to drink whatever the hell she liked without much care. She drank whisky and she drank apple sours, she liked rainbow drinks and she liked drinks that were darker than black coffee and stank. She could drink just about anything and she didn't mind it all too much. She preferred the sweeter drinks, of course, but she liked to assert her independence to the men that might have been eyeing her by getting neat whisky first of all. They left her alone after that - that meant she could drink them under the table.

She glanced to Auden questioningly when she brought up what she wanted to ask her, but her face immediately brightened at the event in question. She'd been so looking forward to it, there was no way that she didn't know what the other woman was talking about. She watched the other woman chew her cherry before she answered.

"The Spring Fling! Yea, it's coming up soon! I'm really excited, I can't wait to go," she rambled on excitedly before she chucked half her drink down. She wanted to dance and have rainbow hair flying in the wind with her skirt spinning and everything just being free. Being able to feel like she was soaring in her freedom. "Are you going to go?"

PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 11:05 PM

Savage.

Auden Basco

Outfit

Tag: Hakumei

It didn't take long for Elluka to chirp back eagerly. Auden watched in silence as her friend gave a lively display of just how excited she was for this particular get togetherl. The brunette loved festivals, but this would be her first time attending the one by this name. She didn't know too much about it, other than it was another chance to get to know her new obsession. "The Spring Fling! Yea, it's coming up soon! I'm really excited, I can't wait to go," That was wonderful news! The other girl was already going! Er, hopefully not with someone else? Auden suddenly felt very jealous of her hypothetical competition. She crossed her arms subconsciously as she continued to think intrusive thoughts. Ugh. Just imagining her object of desire even looking at anyone else with those blue-green eyes made her heart sting with envy. She just couldn't have that.

"Are you going to go?" The question helped slap her back into the present. Her delusions settled a bit as she smiled sweetly through a tightly clenched jaw. "Totally. I mean, I've been thinking about it. Are you free? I was hoping we could go together." Auden was bold, but not usually so... clingy? Forward? She just couldn't hang around and give anyone else the chance to ask HER rainbow haired girl to the event.
PMWebsite
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 09:49 AM

user posted image

Elluka never gave up the opportunity to go to something bright and colourful, and living in Ioana always gave her the chance to attend the festivals that the valley liked to hold. They were never anything big and loud, but they were always cute and pretty and they always had something fun going on, so how could she not go? It also gave her a chance to look all colourful and go and see if she could spot any pretty ladies. LGBT represent, right? Someone had to do it boldly, just like she did.

Her eyes brightened immediately when Auden asked if they could go together. "I am free! We should definitely go together, I've never had a date before," she giggled, taking another large gulp of her drink. It must always be extra fun when you had a date to go with, because they always looked really happy to be doing stuff together. And she knew that they could definitely dance together, as well! "We should dance together!"

PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 10:22 PM

Savage.

Auden Basco

Outfit

Hakumei

The widening of the girls eyes said it all. Auden felt herself grinning like an idiot in anticipation. "I am free! We should definitely go together, I've never had a date before," Splendid. This was turning out to be the greatest few weeks of her life, and now she had even more things to look forward to. "Awesome! Phew, I'm so glad I asked before someone else did." She winked, throwing back the rest of her drink.

"We should dance together!" Auden nodded excitedly, unable to speak with a mouth full of liquor. She placed her empty glass on the bar triumphantly, all whilst grinning from ear to ear. "Damn right we should. So we're solid then right? I'll meet you there?" She just had to be sure this was a done deal. She was so pumped up and ready to go. She'd surely be counting down the days, moments, seconds until the festivals arrival.

Oh my. Dancing would have them up close and personal for sure. Closer than ever. Like a hug, but for an extended period of time. Hot damn. It made the brunettes cheeks burn brightly. How was she goes to sleep through all this anticipation? She'd need to walk Nylah for miles just to fight off all the extra energy she was already musing. Only time would tell, but one thing was for sure.

She. Couldn't. Fucking. Wait.
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.