L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Lost Girl, Grace // Odette
Hakumei
 Posted: Oct 21 2015, 08:57 AM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image

| Grace| the church| spring 2 | end here? idk |

Odette was probably the strongest believer in faith in the valley, but that was hardly a surprising thing. She had to have it, as a priestess, but even they could lose faith. She was one of those people who didn't, and probably couldn't. She just didn't have the outgoing nature that was maybe needed to be able to get that word around the valley and to convince everyone to take a stand against the city, but she could pray from the shadows and hope that everyone else would follow suit.

"I just remind people that we need to stay strong and stick together. At the very least, to the people who come to the church," she said quietly. "It would be a good idea to start something like that. I don't know if I could lead it though... why don't you come and get your stuff, and I can make some tea, and we can think about it more?" She wasn't too sure what to do here, but at the very least, it was a start.
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.