Pocomoke
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 02:52 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image

Summer 12th Outfit Belle

She gave herself a week to readjust to being back in the city. Well she never really left, but it sure did feel like it. Her two weeks in the hospital had changed her so much. She was able to look at everything with a brand new perspective.

Including the bar.

Dani stood outside of it, anxious. She hadn't meant to pass by it, but after walking around looking for jobs, somehow she ended up here. The girl hadn't even thought about the place since she arrived back at Ender's apartment last week. She preferred not to think about all the times she got wasted here just to forget all of her problems. Though now that she thought about it, being there so much probably made her a good bartender, since she knew how to make most of the drinks.

No, that was a horrible idea.

The girl stood outside of the establishment for a few moments, contemplating going in. It was a job, if they were hiring, but it could also reverse all the progress she made. She was still recovering from everything, and this could undo it all. The past few weeks of being drug and alcohol free would have been for nothing.

But she couldn't drink on the job, right? They might have not even be looking for employees anyway, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. After a deep breath the girl slowly made her way back into the establishment, trying to ignore the anxiety building up inside of her.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 10:22 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Kiara Hadley
Summer 12, Year Three • Sunny
user posted image

Sundays weren’t really the busy days of the week for Belham. Most people had to go easy on Sunday so they didn’t go back to work with a hangover the next morning. But it was the biggest bar in the city, so there was always business, even if it was a slower day than most.

She took a sip of her iced tea behind the counter before wiping down the bar. It will still sticky from the previous shift who hadn’t bothered to clean very thoroughly. Hopefully they could hire some more people who knew how to use a washrag before Kiara was stuck doing all the cleaning.

A young girl walked into the bar and Kiara put down her rag, placing out a cocktail napkin. “Hey honey, what can I get for ya?”

user posted image
Outfit • Tag:Pocomoke
PMWebsite
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 07:48 PM

user posted image

“Hey honey, what can I get for ya?” the bartender asked, placing a napkin on the bar as she approached. Dani dismissed it with a wave.

"No, thank you. I'm not here to drink." Dani explained, fidgeting slightly. She didn't know why she was so nervous. Guess the constant rejection she had previously gotten when searching for jobs.

"I was wondering if you have any open positions..." Dani asked the woman, placing one of her resumes on the counter. "I don't have a lot of experience, but I'm a quick learner."

Belle
PMEmailWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 08:41 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Kiara Hadley
Summer 12, Year Three • Sunny
user posted image

The woman said she wasn’t there to drink and Kiara moved the napkin back behind the bar. It seemed a bit off to be in a bar and not want a drink, but Kiara saw odd things every day. She waited for the woman to explain why she was there.

Kiara picked up the resume that was placed on the counter. Itris knew she could use the extra hands around the place, but would the girl be able to deliver. She perused her work history, not really seeing anything that screamed bartender. “So, Danielle,” she said, seeing the name at the top of the paper. “You use to own a craft shop? Why the switch to bartending?”

PMWebsite
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 01:05 PM

user posted image

Dani waited for a moment as the woman examined her resume. She knew it wasn't a lot, nothing related to bar tending, but hopefully it would be something. Or hopefully they weren't too picky about the people they decide to hire here.

“So, Danielle. You use to own a craft shop? Why the switch to bartending?”

"You can just call me Dani," Dani told her. "And a lot of people in the valley just weren't into art supplies. Plus now I just ended up moving out here, and you know how much property value is," she added.

"New home, new opportunities, right?"

Belle
PMEmailWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.