L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Tuesday is Close Enough to Friday, OPEN
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 04:58 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png Winter 4th Year 2 http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png Outfit http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png

Dani was already sick of her shop. It had only been three days since she came back, and it was giving her so much trouble. She thought that it wouldn't take her more than a few days to clean up and begin repairing everything, but now it seemed like it would take weeks. No matter how hard she tried to get it cleaned, the mess wasn't getting any smaller. After three days of cleaning the store looked the exact same. Dani wanted to give up on it, sell the thing and move on, but unfortunately her wallet wouldn't allow her. Even if she did sell it, she would be jobless. Her trip didn't leave her with much more than a season's worth of money. The other option would be to get another job, but that was out as well. Dani had very few skills, so her options were slim. The pay wasn't all that great either, so who knew how well that would work, especially with how she spent her money.

While the girl was pressed for money, she was still going out and trying to enjoy herself. Cigarettes was one of the reasons that there was a new dent in her savings every couple of days, but drinking was another. Nor did want to drink near home either, instead she traveled out to the city. Prior to her trip Dani hated the city, thinking of it as too crowded and disgusting. Traveling city to city, village to village, the artist gained a new appreciation for the place. This appreciation especially came on a Tuesday night. While the valley was dull and dead, the bar scene in the city was alive as always. It was the perfect place for her to come out and enjoy a drink... or two... or three at this point.

Dani liked to think she was a lot better handling her alcohol than she was before she left, she wasn't that great to start with. She could surely feel it in her, but could hold up the appearance that she was sober. At the point that she was at right now, she wanted someone to talk to, but no one really caught her attention. Most people at the bar were there with someone else, but perhaps she was just missing the people out alone. Dani decided that if she was going to find someone to socialize with, they would have to approach her first.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 08:48 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 4|Evening|Cloudy|Pocomoke

Today, Liam wasn’t exactly sure what he was expecting to find. The prospect of hanging out with anyone was more than dull to him, despite the city being so alive and full of bustle. It was more of an annoyance than anything else. Liam’s mind was always turning, he was always on the lookout for new things that would lead him to get something that he wanted. In this case, it was money. Everyone needed money to live, and he was no exception. But with the job he had taken up recently, he needed to put just a little more work into it, which meant that he always had to look for the things that would give him an easy in.

And now here at Bellham bar, he was sure he had found it.

Alone, and downright frumpy at best, she really looked like a girl from the Valley. She stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the city girls, who wore high heels and tight dresses that brought the vision of bright red sea lions to Liam’s head with how the fabric clung to their bodies like the skin of the sea dogs. Desperate for attention, a fuck, he wasn’t sure what they wanted, but it made him less likely to be the one giving it to them. But now wasn’t the time to think about all that. Now, he had to think of finding a new target. He knew it was in Ioana, but he hadn’t been sure where to start.

And Liam took the time to change his expression, now a soft, understanding face he hoped would help gain him the trust he needed. Gaining two shots from the bartender, he headed to her part of the bar, sliding into the seat next to her and placing the shot in front of her. “Shot for your thoughts?” He asked in a kind voice. “You look sort of down. Whiskey usually helps that a little bit.” He said with a playful, innocent smile. If only people knew how guilty it truly was.

#8A0707

PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 01:29 PM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png Winter 4th Year 2 http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png Outfit http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png
[Tag: Tanuki]

Dani zoned out for a little while, slowly sipping on the drink in front of her. It wasn't late, but she was already thinking about heading home. The only people really here were the girl in tight dresses that were surrounded by men who wanted to take them home. The girl couldn't imagine doing that herself. She hated dresses and heels, so she always settled for jeans and a tee. Sure, Dani went a little extra with the crop top that showed a little bit of skin around her stomach, but it wasn't for the attention. All she wanted was some drinks and some socialization. If other things happened, she wouldn't mind, but she wasn't expecting it.

The shot glass placed in front of her brought her back to the real world. It took her a moment to realize that it hadn't been the bartender, but another man.

“Shot for your thoughts? You look sort of down. Whiskey usually helps that a little bit.” he asked her. Dani slowly turned to look at him, taking in his appearance. He seemed to be close to her brother's age, if not slightly older. Not that he looked older, but she could just tell. Dani always had a way of reading people, and this guy seemed nice enough. At least, that was what the alcohol in her bloodstream was telling her.

"Thanks, but isn't the phrase 'Penny for your thoughts.' or something like that?" Dani asked, holding the shot glass in between her index finger and thumb, not ready to take it. The man in front of her looked like he genuinely was trying to make her feel better, but Dani was always cautious. Her stomach was also hurting from the alcohol she had already taken, and mixing that with something new wasn't a great idea. She'd wait to take it for a little while.

"It's just that I just got back home a few days ago, and I already feel like leaving again. That's all." the girl told him, shrugging. She kept her body facing towards the bar, even though her head was turned towards him as she spoke. Her index finger slowly ran up and down the side of the shot glass, feeling the smooth texture. It was relaxing. "Broken shop, no real friends anymore, seems like a good reason to leave, right? But yet I will probably stay." Dani added, taking the final sip of the drink she had been working on prior to the man's appearance. Pushing it to the side, the brunette declined the bartenders offer on another.

"But it's rude of me to spill all my problems on someone who's name I don't even know. I'm Dani." Dani introduced herself with a small nod.

PMEmailWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 02:22 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

When she asked if the phrase was really penny for your thoughts, he laughed, even if he himself really hated that damn phrase. “I guess you could say I modified it.” He said with a wink as he raised his shot and downed it. People at bars, they were notorious for telling strangers more than they needed to know about their own lives, and because of that, it made it perfect hunting grounds for him. This woman seemed to be no exception as he feigned interest in what she was talking about. The only information that really matter was anything that would get him somewhere, but he needed to listen at least for continuity’s sake. Women had a stupid habit of bringing up things that he could have cared less about at later times.

“Seems like a good reason to leave, yeah. But you’re still here. Plenty of opportunities to rebuild and make new friends, right?” He wouldn’t know anything about that, but she seemed upset about it. How upset he didn’t know, he couldn’t really size it up. But when you were lending a listening ear or at least making her think so, you had to give feedback. “Who knows, maybe there’s even one sitting right next to you in the form of a handsome stranger.” He said, highlighting a glint of mischief in his eye. “But that’s besides the point. I’m sure once you really settle in those things will start coming back. Things like that are replaced easy enough, people come and go.” He said with a shrug.

She asked for a name and he obliged. “Leonardo, but everyone calls me Leo.” He answered. No one said he had to give her the right name, it was just something for her to call him. “So, you live around here, or are you just visiting for the bustling nightlife on a grand…Tuesday night?” he questioned.

#8A0707

PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 11:24 PM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller

“Seems like a good reason to leave, yeah. But you’re still here. Plenty of opportunities to rebuild and make new friends, right? Who knows, maybe there’s even one sitting right next to you in the form of a handsome stranger.” the man joked. Dani did have to admit that the guy in front of her was pretty attractive, and the mischievous look in his eye drew her in.

"Yeah, right. Have you looked in a mirror? Just kidding." Dani joked, nudging the guy. She didn't want him to think that she didn't find him attractive. The girl wasn't looking for anything tonight, but might as well keep her options open, right? Why else would some random stranger buy her a drink and offer to talk about her problems? Unless if he had some hidden agenda that wasn't what she thought, but he didn't know her.

“But that’s besides the point. I’m sure once you really settle in those things will start coming back. Things like that are replaced easy enough, people come and go.” the man told her. Dani shrugged, unsure if she wanted to answer. He wasn't wrong, people did come and go, but the particular person she was talking about... he was special. Dani didn't know how she felt about Gavin anymore, but he was still her best friend, and she wanted to keep that friendship as long as she could. Instead of trying to answer the man, she asked for his name. He did just joke about becoming her new friend, might as well learn his name.

“Leonardo, but everyone calls me Leo.”

"Leo?" Dani questioned, look at him intently for a moment. "Very classy. The name suites you well." she added. The girl finally decided to pick up her shot and take it. Whisky wasn't really her thing, but it was free. It was from a cute guy as well, so who was she to refuse.

“So, you live around here, or are you just visiting for the bustling nightlife on a grand…Tuesday night?”

"Hey, Tuesday is close enough to Friday, right?" she asked, placing the shot glass back on the bar top. The alcohol still burned in her throat, and the girl now wished she had asked the bartender for some water or something. It was already starting to affect her, and Dani leaned on the bar for some support. She was four drinks in after all.

"But to answer your question, no I'm not from around here." she finally answered his question, her words slurred slightly. "I came out from the valley. It isn't as lively out there. Nor are the people so generous." Dani added, giving Leo a small wink. It wasn't as cute as she thought it was, but she was drunk, can you blame her?

"I'm guessing you live in the city?" Dani asked him, though she knew the answer. "My friend Gavin used to live out here, but he hated it so he moved out to the valley. Though I haven't seen him since he ditched me on our trip..." Dani said, slowly trailing off as he turned away from Leo. To say that she was still upset from the event was an understatement. The fact that she hadn't heard from him made it worse. It took her a few moments to realize that she was zoning out again and probably ignoring Leo.

"Sorry, I zoned out." Dani apologized. She quickly shook off the feeling and turned back to Leo, trying to focus. "Did you say something, Leo?" the brunette asked him, hoping she didn't miss anything important he had said.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 09:06 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

He didn’t really like people touching him. Satisfying his needs was one thing, but other than that he didn’t have a use for contact. But he kept that same expression in place as she nudged him and joked, and he placed his hand over his chest in response. “Ouch, you’ve wounded my manly spirit.” He joked, with a laugh he had to force though it sounded natural, unassuming. “Glad to know that you’re joking, though.” He assured her as he placed the same arm back down on the bar, leaning against it as he listened to her speak.

It was a little pathetic, he wasn’t sure how drunk she was before he got there, but now certain words had slurred together and he really had to listen closely in order to decipher what it was she was saying in certain sentences. Yes, he had a problem with alcohol, but if you were going to drown in your own sorrow and self pity, why not do it at home rather than subject someone else to it? But he knew that the drunker she was, the easier it would be to figure out where she was from, to get some information he wasn’t sure would be locked up tight otherwise.

He smiled at her when she mentioned the name fit him. It wasn’t his name, but he decided that it had suited him well enough when he had picked it out. “Yeah, my mother always said she thought I was going to grow into a condo in Westhaven, never thought she’d be right.” Actually, it had always been the opposite of what his mother thought of him. That was all history now anyway. “I suppose, though Friday is closer to Saturday.” He pointed out as he ordered another shot for himself. He was going to need more than one to survive this insufferable sort.

Feeling sorry for herself wasn’t going to get her anywhere, but he kept that gem to himself.
But she was from the valley, so maybe he’d get somewhere. Maybe it would take some time, he didn’t know even though the answer was more than likely yes. Maybe she was important to someone who owned something of importance there, or maybe she could lead her to those types of businesses that kept the valley thriving despite it being on the brink. “Sounds like Gavin needs to do some apologizing? Leaving you on a trip? I can’t imagine.”

But oh, he could.

“I live here in the city yes, though I often end up in the valley taking care of business transactions for my company.” Another smooth lie, he felt he was doing more than well. When she zoned out for a moment however, his face fell and he mumbled under his breath. “I hope this night ends soon.” Though when she asked what he said he regained his façade very quickly before she looked at him again. “Oh, I only asked if you wanted another shot.” He said with a shrug. “Of course unless you’ve had enough.” He tried to think of something to keep her talking.

“So this Gavin…were you just close friends, or…?” he trailed off, waiting for her to choose to fill in the blanks or not.

#8A0707

PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 12:03 PM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller

“Yeah, my mother always said she thought I was going to grow into a condo in Westhaven, never thought she’d be right.” Leo told her. Dani laughed and nodded at his joke, even though it most likely wasn't a joke. She saw it as a way for him to subtly gloat about his condo, but she wasn't going to complain. Rich guys meant more booze. Dani probably shouldn't be drinking anymore tonight, as she was already feeling it.

“I suppose, though Friday is closer to Saturday.”

"True, but today isn't Friday nor Saturday." Dani retorted before she somehow ended up talking about Gavin. He was the one thing that had been on her mind since she got back was getting in contact with him, though it seemed unlikely. The girl knew that either her letter would prompt him to find her, or he would ignore her and she would never see him ever again. She got lost in this thought for a few moments, not even realizing that Leo had probably said something to her. The brunette apologized immediately, hoping what she had missed wasn't too important.

“Oh, I only asked if you wanted another shot. Of course unless you’ve had enough.”

"Oh, uh, I probably shouldn't. I tend to make poor decisions when I drink too much." Dani joked with him. "But then again, recently I've been making poor decisions when I'm sober as well." she added before turning to the bartender and ordering a water. Her drunken state was no longer an excuse for her to make dumb decisions with no consequence, as most of her horrible decisions were made when alcohol or grass was not a factor. Not that Leo needed to know this, but what was the harm in telling him? He was just some stranger in the end.

“So this Gavin…were you just close friends, or…?”

"We were best friends." the girl responded shortly, looking away from Leo for a moment to look at her water. She wasn't spacing out again, but the opposite. Thinking about her friend was actually sobering her up.

"You know how sometimes people come into your life and... Well, you just know they're meant to be there." Dani began. "Like, not even in a romantic way. It's like they have a purpose in your life, whether it is to be your friend or something else... That's how it's kind of been for Gavin and I..." she continued, trailing off before taking a sip of her water. After a sigh, she turned to Leo with a half smile.

"Sorry, maybe I do need a drink after all, huh? Bar's are supposed to be fun, not boring and sappy." Dani told him with a sheepish grin. She had been rambling for so long, she felt bad.

"Bet you don't want to be here listening to my shitty life."
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 2 2017, 11:16 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 4|Evening|Cloudy|Pocomoke]

She said that another shot would probably be a bad idea, and he gave her a shrug. Of course, a Valley girl wouldn’t be able to hold her alcohol he supposed. All of the bars they had there were nothing compared to the ones in the city. Watery beer, the city bars were where anyone looking for a party went. Or if they were Liam, looking for a decent place to have a few, he could have cared less about the partying. Though the girl got back onto her problems, and though he looked interested in what she was saying, he was actually only faintly listening. This girl had a lot of personal issues, and that alone almost made it not worth it.

“Yeah, I can understand that feeling.” No he couldn’t. “Like I said, people come and go, and there’s usually a reason for it.” Of course, this was just Liam talking out of his ass. His mother used to say that a lot, mainly to cover up for her whoring herself out like she always did. People came and went, but as he got older it took on a darker meaning that only made him angry. But maybe that would be more reassuring to Dani than it would be to him. “Maybe Gavin was there long enough to teach you something, maybe he’s not done yet, who knows? Humans are strange creatures, we are. Human Nature is understood, and yet it’s not.” He said. “Sometimes people take actions with no understanding of why they’re taking them, maybe that’s what’s happened with you and Gavin.” He didn’t know how he had managed talking for this long about a problem that he couldn’t relate to at all. “But I don’t know you well, and I don’t know him personally, I’m just giving you an outsider’s perspective.”

He cued a laugh when she mentioned needing a drink. “I don’t know, have you ever had a chat with a bartender? They tend to hear a lot of sappy stories throughout the night.” He said as he called for two more shots. He hummed when she mentioned what she did next. “Hm, I don’t know about that. If I had to listen to anyone’s shitty life story, I’d rather it be a cute girl than some burly macho man crying into a cocktail.”

If he was honest, he could have cared less about that guy’s story, and hers. But he didn’t voice that, instead, he pushed the shot over to her and raised his. “To the pretty girl with the shitty life story?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

#8A0707

PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 2 2017, 07:22 PM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller

“Yeah, I can understand that feeling. Like I said, people come and go, and there’s usually a reason for it. Maybe Gavin was there long enough to teach you something, maybe he’s not done yet, who knows? Humans are strange creatures, we are. Human Nature is understood, and yet it’s not. Sometimes people take actions with no understanding of why they’re taking them, maybe that’s what’s happened with you and Gavin.” Leo told her. Dani nodded, unsure how to respond. Maybe he was right. Perhaps Gavin was only supposed to be in her life for a short time, not forever like she had expected. It didn't explain why he kept coming back. Their friendship consisted of breaks for one reason or another, but in the end they became friends once more. She didn't want to think that this time would be different.

"I mean, you're not wrong. It just sucks." Dani told him. She realized only a few moments later that the man probably didn't want to be sitting there listening to her talk about how horrible her life was in the moment. Leo responded with some comment about how bartenders listen to people's stories all the time. In return, the girl tried to specify that she was talking about him listening to her, not a bartender. Dani wouldn't have felt as bad for the bartender.

“Hm, I don’t know about that. If I had to listen to anyone’s shitty life story, I’d rather it be a cute girl than some burly macho man crying into a cocktail.” Leo told her as he order two more shots, pushing one of them towards her. The girl smiled, a faint blush rising on her cheeks.

"I'm not that cute but thanks. I guess it doesn't hurt that a handsome man like yourself is listening to me complain and not some creep." Dani answered. When Leo proposed a toast to her, she raised her glass in response.

"To the stranger who is putting up with me." she retorted before downing the shot. It still didn't taste all that great the second time, but her intoxicated state made it more bearable. The girl didn't know why, but the alcohol was hitting her quicker than it was before. This fifth drink/shot was making everything a little blurry, but after a few blinks of her eyes she was able to refocus. Dani tried to turn her attention back to Leo.

"Enough about me, why don't you tell me more about yourself?" Dani asked the man. "I have told you so much about myself, well at least my problems, but I don't really know anything about the gorgeous man next to me besides your name." she added with a small giggle at the end. The alcohol wasn't only affecting her sight, but her mind as well. Usually Dani wouldn't be 'bold' with a stranger, but she was about poor decisions, so why not blame it on the alcohol?

PMEmailWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 02:22 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

“Don’t sell yourself so short.” He said. After all, he could do that for her in his head. He could pick out every little blemish if he wanted to, but he didn’t have any interest in doing that unprovoked, he just wanted to point out to himself that he could. He was good at nitpicking, but he’d leave it alone. “There are a lot of women who wouldn’t be as modest when being complimented like that.” He assured her with a smile. Unless the man she was speaking about ran some sort of anything important to Ioana, then Liam really had no interest in hearing about him. But he felt he had pulled as much information from the drunk woman as he would be able to tonight.

He made himself laugh when she mentioned that he wasn’t a creep. “Hey, you never know, maybe I’m just a particularly pretty creep.” His voice made it sound like a joke, but in reality it wasn’t honestly as far off the mark as jokes made it seem. When she offered up her toast, he downed the shot with her. Nope, three in and this wasn’t getting anymore bearable, especially when she started asking about him. He didn’t want to go on about a fake life again, but it’d be more suspicious if he didn’t.

“Huh, don’t know if I have much to say. I was an engineering student in college, but I graduated years ago. Now I run a larger part of the company I work for.” Though he sighed. “Or did you want to hear more about my interests? Because those are a bit of a work in progress. I’m between photography and watercolor art. Though…some would argue that I’m not as good at the second one.” He wasn’t good at either, but that was besides the point. “You never did tell me what kind of shop you run. Broken or not, it’s there for a reason right?”

#8A0707

PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 06:27 PM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller
[Tag: Tanuki]]

Dani shrugged as the man continued to compliment her. Sure he was right, some of the more prettier woman weren't as modest as she was, but she had a reason to be modest. Dani wasn't a fan of her body, as she was short and lacked in some other areas of her body. Guess Leo found her alright if he felt the need to comment on it.

Instead of trying to argue with him about it, Dani decided to ask the man about himself. He didn't really say anything about himself so far, and the girl felt bad for only talking about her problems, especially to a stranger that she knew little about.

“Huh, don’t know if I have much to say. I was an engineering student in college, but I graduated years ago. Now I run a larger part of the company I work for.” Oh, so he was an educated man? “Or did you want to hear more about my interests? Because those are a bit of a work in progress. I’m between photography and watercolor art. Though…some would argue that I’m not as good at the second one.”

"I'm sure you are just fine at watercolor. It is one of the harder art forms though." Dani commented, knowing just how hard watercolors were. It was one of those paints that she wanted to ignore, but knew that she couldn't. Still, the girl made sure that she used them in her work every once in a while. The only way to get better at something is to practice with it.

When Leo asked her what her shop was all about, her face lit up. The shop was giving her a lot of trouble, but she knew that Leo was going to love it after what he had just told her about himself.

"I actually own an art shop called Opaque Hearts." Dani told him with a large grin. "I sell a lot of art supplies, at least I used to... Maybe you could stop by one day once I actually get it fixed." she continued. "At least, if you want to that is."
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 08:02 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

To be frank, no, he wasn’t good at any form of art, not anymore than the basics he had learned to keep up appearances. He didn’t spend too much time dabbling in things that didn’t interest him at all, and he much preferred anything to painting or sitting around taking photos. He remembered burning most of his mother’s old watercolor paintings…along with her and most of her home. But that was all in the past, all things that he no longer thought about at all unless something reminded him, but it was quickly forgotten as soon as the thoughts flooded his mind. His mother was weak, and he wasn’t. It was why he was alive and she was dead and well done. “I’m hoping I’ll get better at it sometime.” He mentioned, leaning on his palm. “It’s going to take a while though, work keeps me a little bit too busy for my hobbies.”

She seemed excited all of a sudden after he had mentioned art, and she explained she ran a shop that was actually geared towards art. Oh, great, more reasons that he didn’t need to visit her. He would have rather gone and pulled out all his teeth if he were honest, which he wasn’t, but instead he smiled at her. “Oh, is that so? Looks like I’ll be making a trip there then.” He said with a laugh following. This was working, wasn’t it? He would get something out of this, wouldn’t he? Something useful, something he could use that wasn’t a bunch of paint brushes, right?

He fucking hoped so.

“So, that being said, can I walk a lady to the cab stand?” He asked. “I wouldn’t want you getting lost on your way home, now would I?” He questioned, flashing her a playful smile.

#8A0707

PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 12:09 AM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller

Dani was excited when Leo said that he would come and visit her. Yes, they had just met, but he seemed like a wonderful guy. She wouldn't mind seeing him more often, whether it be to grab a drink or otherwise. Perhaps the girl was being too trusting, but in the moment, she didn't care. Like Dani had told the man before, she made poor choices drunk or otherwise, and trusting some random stranger was just another on the list.

“So, that being said, can I walk a lady to the cab stand? I wouldn’t want you getting lost on your way home, now would I?” he asked her. Dani shrugged and smiled back at him.

"Sure. I wouldn't mind the company." she told him, trying not to act too happy. The girl flagged down the bartender so she could pay for her bill. Once it had been paid for, she got up and turned to Leo.

"Ready to go?"
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 08:02 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Liam stood up and held out his arm for Dani after she had paid her bill. He was ready to go, more than ready in fact. If he had to hear any more of her life story he was going to consider setting himself on fire. Okay, that was possibly a stretch, but he had as much talking as he could handle for one night. This girl was far too chatty, but the first connection to the valley that he had made. Maybe eventually he would find out something that was actually of use to him. He wondered for now just how drunk this girl was. As they exited the bar together and the cold air hit his skin, Liam looked down at her.

“So, do you happen to know which way you came from?” he asked jokingly, holding onto her firmly because whatever above forbid she go tottering into traffic or something stupid like that. Maybe he was discounting her intelligence a little too much, but to her it would probably seem the gentlemanly thing to do, to make sure he was safe, even if he didn’t care. “I can call you a cab, or you can stay at my place until you feel alright enough to go home.” He gave her an offer that to him was innocent enough. He’d take her to the fancy condo if need be and she’d buy his rich businessman act. Gaining her trust, well it wasn’t really that hard.

#8A0707

PM
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 01:58 PM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller

Dani smiled a little to herself as Leo grabbed onto her. It was very... polite of him. As they both looked around, Dani had a hard time remembering which way she came from. She knew where she needed to go... but which way was it?

“So, do you happen to know which way you came from? I can call you a cab, or you can stay at my place until you feel alright enough to go home.”

"Um... Kinda?" Dani responded. She looked back and forth between the two ways that she could go. Surely she had to remember which way the train station was, though it was hard to tell. Both ways looked similar to her, but then again it was probably because she was not used to the city, and she was drunk.

"I mean I just have to make it to the train station..." the girl began. "Unless if you want me to go back to your place?" she added with a small grin. Just what were this man's intentions anyway?
PMEmailWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.