L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

[!] Pumpkin Festival, Autumn 30, Year Two
Ethereal
 Posted: Jan 18 2017, 04:48 PM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image
Penelope L. Pippin
FRIDAY AUTUMN 30, YEAR TWO • NIGHT • SUNNY
"Imagine there’s no pizza, I couldn’t if I tried"
[ TAG - Barrett, open ]

Penny was both surprised that she’d beaten Barrett and also not surprised. Rainbow shots were, after all, her game. Eight shots glided down her throat and the buzz she wanted would kick in soon. The shots were pretty but potent. The vodka content was strong with these ones.

Penny smiled sweetly at him, putting her hands behind her back and pushing her chest up, up, up.

“Oh, you know,”
she drawled. “I may or may not regularly engage in drinking competitions with others because they always underestimate me so I always win.”

Pretty, petite, and blonde. This siren was from alcoholic waters.

“They were the terms,”
Penny replied as she stepped close to Barrett, a finger trailing up to his lips before it stopped.

“Because I like you, Barrett,”
Penny’s voice continued, smooth but with a dangerous hint. “I’m going to give you another chance to prove to me that you’re a man and not a little boy dressed up by his mommy.”

She nodded in the direction of a large bottle of whiskey sat on a table in a cornered-off section of the bar.

“I know that brand,”
she told him. “It’s expensive. Real expensive. Go get it for me.”
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Jan 18 2017, 07:10 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Ender Basco

user posted image

Rii Hakumei

"Well, you have something in common with them. Is that not wonderful? If it's not your childish charm --" His eyes narrowed briefly before following her finger to where she was gesturing. Now he was peering up towards the thin sheet of orange plastic that hung sloppily atop his head. "-- it would be the fact you share a birthday with them." He feigned offense with a theatrical pout. Perhaps he was a bit childish.

In fact it was that childlike carelessness he had paired with the dangerous and sometimes downright stupid ignorance of an adult that usually got him into trouble.

When he spoke again, he had only further validated her claim. "Childish charm ~" she repeated playfully.

He didn't defend himself, just nodded slowly while averting his eyes to the floor. However, her tone brought them promptly to her face again, which he watched eagerly now that the subject had changed. "Honestly?" His head turned slightly so he could listen. "It is simply incredible. It is not easy raising twins alone, but it is a wonderful experience." As she spoke, her face changed. He looked on in admiration. Being a parent was brave, a single parents even more so and not only for one but two babies! That was super hero status right there. Ender would probably never be a parent, probably not even an uncle, so it was nice to hear that the whole child thing was going well for someone else. Even if it was the children of someone who had rubbed him the wrong way in the past.

"I wonder how they are right now. They were fast asleep when I passed them over, but that was over four hours ago, now." He wondered too. It must have been hard coming out here with that thought constantly dabbling in the back of her mind. Hell, sometimes he had trouble leaving his dog alone so he could work. Those puppy dog eyes got him everytime, he was a sucker for kids and pets.

Her delicate hands waved in front of him, showing off the empty container she’d been nursing all night. "Perhaps you'd like to accompany me for another glass?" He hadn’t touched a drink in some time, so it probably wouldn’t take too much to get him pissed. He had to be careful, especially since he had a habit of drinking way too much at festivals and making a fool out of himself. He agreed to stick around for now, nodding in compliance as they made their way to the bar.

He ordered his drink, a simple bottle of boring hard cider, and when she got her refill as well he offered his glass in her direction. “Uh, truce? Just for tonight, I mean. I’ll go back to being grumpy old Ender tomorrow.” He used his free hand to pull the mask down over his eyes. “... but tonight I’m Jack.” he growled while wiggling his fingers in her direction. “I think Jack and Hathor can get along.” the cop chuckled softly to himself, he hoped it had been as funny as it sounded in his head.

"How are my two favourite people tonight?" The voice to him, was like a record had suddenly skipped. His body jolted and he turned quickly on his heel to view the source. Before his eyes laid on the redhead he’d already known where the squeaky introduction had come from. She was grinning, so he smiled too to be polite. “Lisbeth.” He stated, with a nod and slight bow. When she started to chat with Celeste, he sipped absently at his bottle and turned away from them ever so slightly. This whole thing was oddly reminiscent of the last time he’d seen them both.
PMWebsite
^
Rii
 Posted: Jan 18 2017, 08:26 PM

O is my berry <3

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 30

Rep: 20 pts

Celeste Alberona
user posted image
Outfit
user posted image
| Mood: Peppy | Autumn 30th | Tag: Ender, Lisbeth | Aofie Hakumei Speech

Truthfully, despite her gentle teasing - Celeste felt like Ender would snap back with any witty comeback. Part of her wanted that to happen just so she could lacerate him with words. Of course, conflicted as she was, Celeste wasn't going to let the mischievous side of her come in. Not yet, anyway.

Brushing the tip of her golden shoe against the ground, Celeste moved uncomfortably on the spot as she felt the buzz of the alcohol kick in. The empty glass was forever going to drive her insane. She had spent so long away from alcohol and had missed it dearly. Last time she actually had it was over a year, she deserved this night. Go hard or go home.

Asking for Ender to follow with her up to the bar to get some more alcohol, Celeste gave him an appreciative smile. As much as she would have not cared for his opinion and sauntered up to the bar just to retrieve another for herself.
Looking around the room and catching sight of more people, Celeste exhaled softly and rubbed her hand over the fabric on her other arm. How displeasing. Many Westhaven people had shown up.

"Uh, truce? Just for tonight, I mean. I’ll go back to being grumpy old Ender tomorrow.”[/maroon] Celeste watched him briefly as he held out his drink to her. Celeste looked down at her own glass of red wine and smiled, tapping the side of the glass gently to his and instantly taking a sip while holding his gaze with her own.

"Truce."
"... but tonight I’m Jack.” With the mask back over his face, Celeste just ran her finger over the rim of the glass and proceeded to take a sip. "I think Jack and Hathor can get along.”
"I prefer Ender's face over Jack's face. Ender's looks much better." With a teasing wink to reciprocate his growl, Celeste sipped her wine once more.

Of course, the pleasantries seemed to be cut short as a certain dwarf plodded along over to them and once again Celeste's sapphire eyes fell to the new arrival.
"How are my two favourite people tonight?"
Adorning a lovely maid outfit was none other than Lisbeth. Turning her attention back to 'Jack' to see his reaction, Celeste moved closer to his side and gave him a soft yet encouraging shoulder bump.

"How are the bubbas, Celeste? Left them at home tonight, I assume? Wouldn't want an Unseelie fae coming in from the faerie realm and stealing them away for changelings, after all." Who the what now?
Celeste gave Lisbeth one long look before exhaling softly.

"I'm not sure whether you're referring to I and Jack, dear Lisbeth and I do apologise if I simply step out of line by saying this --" Instantly, Celeste took a sip of her drink and looked down at the smaller girl. "In regards to your two favourite people, however, your hands seem well enough so I suppose you can ask them. The second person is over there --" Celeste gestured towards Penny's direction. It wasn't exactly hard to see the woman, she was dressed as a pizza for Itris' sake. "Playing pizza with a man." Her tongue was beginning to feel heavy which was a sign she probably had a faint slur. Celeste quickly pressed her fingers to her lips in order to suppress a little burp.

"Excusez-moi."

"Of course, if you're referring to I and Jack. I am simply swell. Jack can speak for himself and in regards to your question about my, uh, 'bubbas', they're at home with their Grandparents and Aunts hopefully sleeping."

...hopefully.

user posted image

Nadia Hughes
user posted image
user posted image
| Outfit |
Autumn 30th | Evening | Weather | Tag: Grace | Mentioned: Oliver and Scout| Belle | Speech

user posted image

"Do you mean Oliver Triston?" The girl asked and Nadia gave her an incredulous 'are you stupid?' look.
"Uh, Yah? Who elssssssse?" Woah. Since when was 's' words so hard to say? Nadia stared at the fuzzy woman ahead of her and had to blink a few times to try and see her exactly. "I don't know no no Oliver." That sentence was hard to say. Certainly didn't feel right saying, either. With one hand propping her up to the table and the other playing with a lock of her hair, Nadia grinned.

"Are you his girlfriend or something?”
"By the end of tonight I will, yah. My goal, y'see." Leaning over and instantly slinging her arm around the blonde's shouder, Nadia shook her glass and laughed to herself. "Y'see, I'm gonna go over to him and I'm gonna fall and then tell him that we're perfect together. Trussstt me. It'll work"

Nadia's eyes moved in Olivers direction and she caught sight of him with some woman who didn't even look that great.
"Of course the competition goes too."
PMEmail
^
Tsushimii
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 12:55 AM

Chicken

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 10

Rep: 2 pts

user posted image
Automn 30th | Evening | Blurb~

Her eyes narrowed at her current companion's sudden haughty tone, nose crinkling lightly in annoyance as he 'lectured' her about his name.
"Y'know it's a real pity when a man can't take simple teasing," she quirped, rolling her eyes at the wink as if it magically made things better. When he saddled beside her and took her arm in his it only made her annoyance grow.

Slipping her arm from his, she turned to face him with her arms crossing to prevent them from being taken once more.
"I'm fine," she replied before giving off a soft sigh. Collecting herself, she gave another smile and a slight shrug. "Is there anything you'd prefer to do?" Her only other company had ran off so it seemed she was stuck with him for now, not that she disliked him. Quite the contrary, he was a fine bit of candy. Just for the moment he went a bit sour.
PMEmail
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 04:11 AM

Resident bab

Awards: 6

Rep: 1 pts

Phoenix Brookson
Belham Bar /|\ Spooky /|\ Autumn 30, evening

He was greatly alarmed at her sudden stiffness, unable to hold back the conflicting emotions that suddenly arrived. "Y'know it's a real pity when a man can't take simple teasing," she had scolded, and from her tone he knew it was serious. It terrified him more then it should of, especially when she rejected his offer. He inhaled sharply through his nose, suddenly tense. but I was joking? Did she not think I was?!? He thought. He wanted to ask and apologize, to get an answer for the sudden tension between them, but it wasn't like he would see her again. His forehead creased in unease.

And that didn't stop him from feeling absolutely terrible. "I, erm..." He tried frantically to come up with something to say, now speechless. They, in the shot time they knew each other, had mostly flirted. Yet now, finding himself in this position, he feared trying that approach. He reached up and adjusted his shirt around what was visible of the tatoo."I...its...." Dear gods he could not find something to say! He stepped away from her, swearing silently to himself before shrugging awkwardly in response to her last question.

He wanted to go get a breath of fresh air and collect his thoughts, but that would be abandoning her, and then he'd look rude. Not that he should care, considering he would never see her again, but he likeds to have a good reputation after abandoning the hideous one In his hometown. He also considered inviting her outside, but then he would be alone with a girl, and people would have seen them leave together. His bit of fear spiked, and he reached up and readjusted his crown, his brows knit together in thought.

"I think....the fumes are getting to me,"
he finally confessed. Indeed the whole place smelled like alchol over what might have been a pleasent smell. It wasn't that bad, but wouldn't clear his head like some fresh air might. Whether it did or not, Phoenix figured he would head home shortly after she got back with her friends. If the couple was still outside they might run into them too, and it'd make for a perfect escape. It wouldn't be quite as rude. "Do you want to step out for some fresh air, if you don't mind?"

At this rate he had probably made a fool of himself, and he genuinely cared for that sort of thing. If it was rumors spread that nobody really believed, they were fine, but anything negative and true upon impressions were terrible, and rumors that people believed about him were even worse. If anything he could always blame it on the alcohol, despite having drunk nothing.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 09:50 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
Autumn 30, Year Two ֎ Evening
user posted image

Their son would be here before they knew it and there was so much to do. They needed a nursery, they needed bottles and clothes, they needed to figure out where they were going to live. Would they stay at the ranch? Would she stay at the ranch, and Logan get his own home? He couldn’t see living separately from his own son, but would Kallie even want to live with him?

In all honesty, Logan did want his and Kallie’s relationship back to what it use to be. In the days he had spent with her this past week, he had realized just how much he missed her, and he knew that as much as he loved the city, there was no way he could come back here without Kallie. “What-” he asked after her outburst, but he was immediately pulled into a kiss. Shocked at first, Logan didn’t move, but he suddenly reached his hands to her waist as if on autopilot, kissing her back with an equal passion.

When she pulled away and apologized, Logan took in a breath and licked his upper lip before pulling her back to him, one hand caressing her cheek. “Don’t apologize,” he said before bringing his lips back down onto hers. He kissed her longer this time, as if he was trying to make up for the millions of kisses he had missed out on in past seasons. When he pulled away this time to catch his breath, he rested his forehead against hers. “I missed you too, so much,” he said, hands finding hers to hold. “I hate us not being together. I hate not sleeping in the same room as you. I don’t want it to be weird anymore.”

user posted image
Tag: Tanuki

user posted image
Grace McKinnley
user posted image

Grace raised an eyebrow at the girl as she stumbled through sentences. She was so far gone, Grace wondered if she should just call her a taxi now to save her from any embarrassment later on. The girl had some obsession over the Triston man, but Grace didn’t think the kitty cat would be able to win him over with slurred speech.

The girl told her her plan, getting closer to her in a way that Grace was sure would leave her smelling like alcohol by the end of the night. Grace didn’t see how the plan would work for the girl. Wouldn’t falling on your face make you look like a drunk instead of attractive? “Has that method worked for you before?” Grace asked following the woman’s eyes to the man she was hoping to woo. “Maybe it would be better if we get you a cab and sober up and try again another day, yeah?” With how drunk she was, Grace was sure whatever plan this woman had, would not end well.

user posted image
Tag: Rii

user posted image
Oliver Triston
user posted image

He raised an eyebrow at her when she said she might be one of those needy girlfriends. They may have been dating for less than a season, but Oliver knew out of the two of them, he was the needy one. After all, he was the one always trying to pull her from her studies to pay attention to him instead. But that was mostly because he liked to be a pain in the ass.

She leaned into him and he lightly squeezed her at the waist. He sat his own glass down and took her glass, taking a sip before handing it back and picking his own glass back. “Hmm, not bad, but it still taste better on your lips,” he said with a teasing wink. It was cold over by the door though, so before he got into too many more public displays of affection, he led them both further from the door.

He offered her his cape, which she could probably wear around herself as a shawl or something. But when she leaned in close to whisper in his ear, Oliver couldn’t help but grin. He whispered back, “You can take anything off me anytime you want.” If he wasn’t the host of the party, he’d offer to take them home now. “For the last few year, yeah. Gotta give Westhaven a good party right? Lucky you’ve got me around to save you from the terribly dull library,” he said with a grin.

user posted image
Tag: Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tsushimii
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 02:14 PM

Chicken

Awards: 10

Rep: 2 pts

She hesitated at his sudden floundering, furrowing her brow as her hands fell from their crossed position.
"H-hey are you..." she started to speak, a hand lifting slightly as if to comfort him before it pulled back as he spoke.

"I think....the fumes are getting to me -- Do you want to step out for some fresh air, if you don't mind?"

She paused before giving a slight nod, gently slipping her arm back around his as she lead him towards the door. She kept eyeing him, not really sure what she should really think but giving a soft sigh as the chill of night hit her. Slipping away she turned to face him, furrowing her brow with slight worry.
"I... I'm sorry?" she spoke, though her tone was questioning.

Had she hit some hidden nerve down below his charming facade? He was panicking so suddenly from her annoyance, it all but diffused at this point. Replaced with a somewhat sad expression slowly creeping onto her face. It was strange, for all her talk of finding out what will happen when it does... everything she does is usually for her own happiness. Realizing that she caused such sudden emotional distress? That didn't make her very happy.

She sighed once more, shifting uncomfortably as it felt like her skin was crawling. She hated this. Hated feeling at blame and not happy, hated that men were one of her soft spots and she hated to see them upset in most ways. She closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath and just took a moment to relax. The chill of the air calming her slightly before her eyes opened once more, looking over to him.
"I'm sorry," she spoke once more, although this time it was a statement. "To be honest it's been a while for me. A party, crowds, it gets me antsy. I much rather one-on-one time..." she paused giving a slight shrug as an all to familiar grin took it's rightful place upon her face, "Maybe a small group if it came to it."
PMEmail
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 02:23 PM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

Awards: 26

user posted image

| ender/Aofie // celeste/Rii | pumpkin festival | fall 30 | HI I SWEAR IM ACTIVE|

It was kind of sad, in hindsight, how she was clinging to two people who were that much older than her because she had no one else to bother. Lisbeth could have gone and bothered just about anyone in the bar, any unfamiliar face - if it had been a few seasons ago. Now, she stuck to what was familiar and what was safe. Even if Ender absolutely despised her, which was probably that much likelier - she still clung to the old flame that had been there, hoping she could blow oxygen on it to make it flare again. Lisbeth hadn't been one to cling to old relationships before, not to cling to things that she could have deemed impossible because it was all pretty pointless in the end anyway - but she was.

"But why would I go and disturb their fun?" she shrugged. She messed around with Penny a lot, but when she was with a guy - she didn't get involved in that. Cockblocking certainly was not her style in the slightest, especially not when one of them was dressed as a pizza. She'd leave that fetish to her. Lisbeth would just continue to do her own thing instead.

Roleplay. Typical.

"Well then, Jack, how are you?" she asked, poking Ender's side before turning her attention back to Celeste. "Oh, that's good. I assume everything went well with them? How's motherhood treatin' ya?"

PMWebsite
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 03:25 PM

Resident bab

Awards: 6

Rep: 1 pts

Phoenix Brookson
Belham Bar /|\ Spoopy /|\ Autumn 30, evening

Well now he was definitely lightheaded, though whether it was from the alcohol or something else he couldn't tell, and honestly didn't want to find out. They slipped outside, and when her hand left his back the lack of warmth made him shiver slightly. He really wished he had pockets to slide his hands into, but with no such luck the supposed prince crossed her arms, he shoulders turned inwards. He felt fairly embarrassed by his speechlessness, especially when Elowyn apologized, but he wasn't quite sure what to say. He just nodded to show he had acknowledged her.

She seemed probably more confused then him, and he regretted acting so off when she misinterpreted him. All it would have taken was a simple explanation, and now she looked hurt, concerned, and even a bit worried. He let out a sigh, his breath appearing and a small misty cloud.

"I'm sorry," she repeated, though much more reassure then before. He met her gaze, taking not of those different colored eyes again. "To be honest it's been a while for me. A party, crowds, it gets me antsy. I much rather one-on-one time...Maybe a small group if it came to it." Perhaps, Phoenix realized, that had been why she was so comfortable at the lake, with not much for fears.

He finally found himself able to match her smile, the familiar wrinkles around his eyes appearing as he did so. He wasn't sure how to respond or how much to reveal, but he decided to stretch the truth a little bit, considering he had to respond at some point. "I'll be honest, I hate one-on-one time," he said, nodding. "Well, not really hate it but..." He couldn't flat out lie, at least. That would be pretty bad. "I just don't like being alone." Even now there were others hanging around outside. It made him feel safer, and there was more to it then being alone, it was just alone with other girls that he sometimes freaked out.

He still wasn't sure how he felt about the earlier situation. There was still that tension between them, and he didn't expect it to lessen anytime soon. He had been joking, but her response definitely was a bit harsher then expected and threw him off. It worried him, in fact, that he had somehow insulted her. That was one of the greatest problems with sarcasm. Sometimes people don't realize it, but yet she had always noted him, so Phoenix came to the conclusion, in his own mind, that whatever had happened had been a flaw in his own speech.
PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 07:30 PM

Savage.

The sight of the small, yet feisty redhead was enough to leave him squirming with his tail between his legs. It usually wasn't hard for the cop to face people he had wronged, he did it for a living. Deception was part of the job. But in this case, he just felt so shitty about it. Every fucked up thing that had happened regarding their relationship had been one-hundred percent his fault. There were no fingers to point, and no excuses left to make, yet here she was. Most likely she had come to play referee again. No one had said it, but it was odd, the likes of Celeste and Ender paling around for every prying eye to see. Lisbeth had done the logical thing, assumed they were bickering, and come to save him once again.

When the extravagantly dressed Celeste began to try and persuade the other woman away, he raised a brow. So she wasn't playing nice tonight? Not to everyone. It was obvious, and very strange, that she was adamantly intending to have Ender all for herself.

"Excusez-moi."

He laughed sharply, briefly choking against the lip of the bottle when a bit of cider happened down the wrong pipe. He patted his chest in recovery, smiling bashfully now that he realized the attention was once again focused on him.

"Well then, Jack, how are you?" When Lisbeth touched him his cheeks burned red. It had been just a playful poke, but with so many words left unsaid and so many feelings buried, that little finger felt like a sledgehammer to the ribs. It was amazing really. Love had a way of building you up, but damn could it also tear you apart.

He forced a laugh, then a smile. His shit eating grin sparkled under the fluorescent lights of the bar as he smiled and chuckled like a sociopath. “Great, great! You know, just great.” he lied, waving his hands helplessly as he spoke. He knew all that flailing and grinning couldn't fool her after the things she'd learned about him, but it was the best he could do for now.

There was much relief when the conversation quickly shifted back to the other woman. Taking a big swig of his bottle, he nodded absently as the two women exchanged robotically polite sentences.

Rii Hakumei
PMWebsite
^
Rii
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 01:28 PM

O is my berry <3

Awards: 30

Celeste Alberona
user posted image
Outfit
user posted image
| Mood: Peppy | Autumn 30th | Tag: Ender, Lisbeth |Aofie Hakumei Speech

Looking nonchalantly to side upon Lisbeth's response, Celeste just shrugged and sipped her wine.
"Penny would never turn you down," She responded with barely any thought."Of course, I have not conversed with her in a long while." Celeste tilted the glass up and took a slightly bigger swig of her wine.

As Ender and Lisbeth began to converse, Celeste looked on ahead towards the crowd with little interest in their conversation. One ear perked while she partly listened to them while her gaze focused on everyone as she picked out familiar faces. Perhaps she could snake away and hang out with someone else? Who knew. Celeste wasn't really keen on listening to a relationship reignite and judging by the atmosphere the kindle could either ignite or could just evaporate in a hiss.

"Great, great! You know, just great.” If it wasn't for his words, his laugh drew Celeste's attention and she tore her gaze from the crowd to watch him. Eyes quickly dropping to Lisbeth before shifting back to the man behind the mask. Celeste was good at reading body language and she could tell just from their tone and nervous movements that something indeed had caused these two to act stiff.

Sipping the wine as she watched with interest, Celeste's eyes dropped to her glass and she ran her finger over the lip print she left on it trying to stay out of the awkwardness, the ring around her middle finger clanking softly against the glass as she moved her hand around the neck.

"Oh, that's good. I assume everything went well with them? How's motherhood treatin' ya?" Celeste's eyes focused on Lisbeth entirely and with a great amount of contemplation, the woman just shrugged.
"It's the same as normal, surprisingly. I'm able to work while I raise them and it keeps my mind of all the stress." Celeste ran her fingers over the rim of the glass. "It is quite fun. I like to have a full plate."

Turning her gaze towards Ender, Celeste gazed down at his bottle and then towards her wine. While they had alcohol, Lisbeth had nothing. Perhaps she could supply her some alcohol too.
"Thirsty, Lisbeth? I'm sure Ender wouldn't mind getting you a drink, he certainly seems restless." Celeste's sapphire eyes fell on Ender, almost daring him to speak. "I could do with another wine." Swirling the last little bit of wine for extra effect, Celeste gave Lisbeth a playful wink.

user posted image

Nadia Hughes
user posted image
user posted image
| Outfit |
Autumn 30th | Evening | Weather | Tag: Grace, Oliver and Scout| Belle Tanuki | Speech

user posted image

"Has that method worked for you before?” The girls voice was very sceptical and Nadia shrugged with a sly smirk on her framed face.
"Who knows?" Nadia's eyes glistened with a drunken mischief and if her ears were real, they'd definitely have twitched.
"Maybe it would be better if we get you a cab and sober up and try again another day, yeah?”

Nadia's eyes darkened and narrowed into a dangerous glare. Her arm coiled tighter around the girl and she pressed her cheek close to the girls.
"Don't you dare, child." Nadia's voice hissed in a slur and she pulled away just to raise her arm and jump awkwardly on the spot.

"Yoohoo ~!"

As soon as she landed, Nadia felt a sudden sensation in her stomach that definitely would have turned her green if it wasn't for her determination. With a large swallow and a deep breath, Nadia ran her fingers through her blonde hair as she called a waiter.

As a waiter walked over to her, Nadia opened her purse and slammed some money in his hand.
"This girl wants to go home." Nadia gestured towards the woman she was talking to, looking back at Grace with a sly smirk; running her fingers up his stomach to his chest and tapping his collar bone. "Ensure she gets home safely, will you?" With a playful, soft purr the blonde moved past him and staggered towards Oliver and his...thing.

As she came close, Nadia instantly had to stop on the spot. The world around her was spinning crazily and she had to grasp onto a chair.
"I shall not pass out." Nadia hiccuped, instantly regretting the sudden passage of air. As she made her way slowly towards Oliver and the stalker, she found the world beginning to disagree with her all together.

As soon as she was within reach, Nadia knew she was too late. Before she could even turn and run, her guts decided to flee and by flee they fled onto the ground and all around Oliver and his woman.

Standing there with a surprised look on her face, Nadia giggled awkwardly and pointed to the ground. "Whoopsies." With that said, the next thing Nadia saw was black and she collapsed heavily onto the chairs.

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 02:20 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image
Autumn 30-Evening- Belle Rii

“You know, I need to revisit the Library someday. I bet its lonely there without me around to liven it up with my facts about manatees.” She commented, sticking her tongue out at him. She was still learning how to balance her time, since before most of it had been devoted to work and studying. Now Oliver was important to her too, though it was hard to find a median within that when Oliver wanted her attention all the time. Sure, she had breaks when he had actual work to do or when she was at school, but that never seemed like enough time compared to the amount she had allotted herself before she and Oliver started dating.

Something took her attention away from her boyfriend however when she noticed that there was someone wobbling towards them on unsteady legs. She was dressed in an outfit that at this point seemed even skimpier than hers was and it surprised her considering that Oliver had been the one to pick it out. But she noticed the woman’s eyes seemed set on Oliver and something about both the drunken and predatory look in her eyes told Scout that this was in fact probably something no good.

Of course what she didn’t expect was for that woman to stop short, but not short enough as she proceeded to get sick all over the floor and scout could feel flecks on her feet and at the bottom of her skirt. She had let out a yelp and dropped the glass onto the floor with a crash as she grabbed Oliver’s arm to steady herself as she tries to move away from the mess on the floor. It was then that the woman proceeded to pass out before she could say anything. She looked down at her feet, then at Oliver. “This, is why I don’t come to these things.” She said, pointing out the woman on the ground. “I’m going to change, and then I’d like to go home.” She said to Oliver in a controlled tone before she moved past him in order to make her way into the bathroom. She personally couldn’t care less about the woman on the floor, Oliver could get someone to deal with it, all she wanted to do was get the sick off of her feet, and curse the fact she had been wearing open toed shoes.

user posted image
Autumn 30-Evening- Belle

She wasn’t too sure what she should have been expecting as she broke the kiss between them. She knew she still loved Logan, there had been no way that she would have been able to tolerate being with any other man. Out of all of them in Westhaven and Ioana combined, he was the only one that mattered to her like he did. The only one that she’d gladly raise a family with, though she wasn’t sure just how bad she had messed it all up. But it seemed that he wasn’t ready to reject her like she thought. There was a soothing tone to his voice as he told her not to apologize and she inhaled sharply as he bent down to kiss her again.

But her eyes quickly closed after that and she wrapped her arms around his neck to draw him closer. It burned but in only the best way possible, and the knot in her stomach that had been created slowly attempted to untie itself. She could even feel the baby stirring, as if he had sensed the good things happening between his mother and father. While she knew it wasn’t possible, it was something she liked to think was as they broke apart again, something she found she disliked. He didn’t want things to be weird any more than she did, she hated sleeping in a different room when he was right there.

“I love you Logan.” She finally said in response. “It doesn’t have to be weird. I know that I have a lot of trust to get back after…after what I did, but… I want a family with you, one that’s together, one where you love me, I love you and our son loves us. I hope I’m not asking for too much but…it doesn’t need to be weird, not anymore.”

#7b46af

user posted image
Autumn 30-Evening- Ethereal

“Ain’t my fault that ya’ hold yer’ drink better than a fuckin’ trucker.” However he was aware of what was his fault, that he had agreed to Penny’s terms in the first place. He’d decided to play stupid when he in fact knew Penny could hold her own against him in a contest like this, so he would now need to abide by whatever it was she decided to have him say, do, even if it meant stripping to his underwear and dancing on the bartop, Penny’s word was law just this once. He didn’t want to admit quite how many other times that her word had been law, especially in the bedroom.

Though she stepped up her game, giving Barrett a chance to redeem himself, and how could he not agree to something like that? It was certainly better than the first thought that had come to his head.“Ya’ll find that ah’m quite capable Penny.” He stated as he looked down at her, before following her gaze to a bottle of the expensive stuff that she pointed out. He raised an eyebrow, looking at her skeptically. “Haven’t ya’ heard of the good ol’ 50G fireball? M’friends and I back in Texas used to knock that shit back all the time. Course it tasted like piss but ya’ got the same effect.” He looked at her for a few moments and after not getting the response he wanted, he rolled his eyes. “Fine, whatever Princess, t’finest comin’ up.”

He wasn’t quite sure how he was going to slip it from the bar, but thankfully Itris seemed to be looking out in favor of Barrett today, and there was a commotion as someone collapsed. But piss all if he could give a damn about that, he saw an opportunity and slipped the bottle from its confines, casually strolling back to Penny. “Welp, got yer’ goods, what’re we doin’ now?” he asked as he had leaned down to whisper to her.

#A4AAEB
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 07:38 PM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image
Penelope L. Pippin
FRIDAY AUTUMN 30, YEAR TWO • NIGHT • SUNNY
"Imagine there’s no pizza, I couldn’t if I tried"
[ TAG - Barrett, open ]

If she’d been one of those basic bitches, Penny would have squealed as she watched Barrett, like a true thieving professional, snag the bottle of delicious liqueur from underneath the noses of the distracted businessmen. Oh, and as a drifting thought for the woman who’d just thrown up? Weak. Learn your limits.

When he returned, Penny immediately placed a hand on the bottle, gripping it though not taking it out of his hands.

“I’d like to say you surprised me,”
she drawled, peering up into his eyes. “But I knew you’d have no problem getting what I wanted.”

Now Penny took the bottle from him. She uncapped the lid and took a swig.

“Want some?”
she asked, now casting a proper glance over in the direction of the vomiting commotion. She wrinkled her nose up. “Ew. I don't know, what do you want to do?”
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 09:25 AM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

Awards: 26

user posted image

| ender/Aofie // celeste/Rii | pumpkin festival | fall 30 | what r posts |

Ender was lying.

After just shrugging in response to Celeste and turning to the other person with them, Lisbeth felt her heart clench because the way he was reacting meant that he really wasn't all that okay. Maybe she needed to try and collar him after this was over - find some excuse to go the same way as him on the way home, even though they lived at different ends of town - because she was sick of being lied to. Now that she knew what Ender was like underneath it all - what he had been through - she couldn't just take the blatant lies. But she wasn't going to confront him about it here, either.

"That's good," she answered vaguely absentmindedly, shooting Ender a look that told him well enough that she wasn't actually satisfied with that answer. She never would be, either.

She chuckled. "Sounds like they could be a handful. Busy seems like your preferred state of being, in any case. Glad it's working out for you." On being asked if she wanted a drink, she shrugged. "I'll have something if the both of you are, sure."

PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 11:37 AM

Savage.

Rii Hakumei

He noticed Celeste’s piercing blue eyes settle on him, he straightened up and cleared his throat, meeting her gaze. "Thirsty, Lisbeth? I'm sure Ender wouldn't mind getting you a drink, he certainly seems restless." Ender gulped, his head nodded in agreement before he had even processed her request. Damnit. The look she was sporting told him he better run along and comply. His knuckles turned white as he squeezed the empty container where his cider once sloshed about. It was hard playing nice when being savage was in your blood. He thought briefly about telling Celeste where she could stick her empty glass, but when she turned away he simply swallowed his words.

"I could do with another wine." Whatever. He didn't like to be told what to do, but at least it gave him a chance to step away and clear his head. He would be needing another drink anyway. "I'll have something if the both of you are, sure." he turned to go, looking back briefly over his shoulder at the pair.

He wondered if Celeste would realize he didn't have to ask Lisbeth what she’d be drinking. He was already well aware of the hard liquor she preferred over fruity little drinks. The little elf could drink him under the table for certain. It was odd to know someone so well, but still feel like a stranger in their company. He made his way to the bar, his brown eyes searched the crowd one more time for any saving grace. Killian? Fiona? Even Auden or Wesley would do. He knew a few people but it was easy to recognize faces when that was sorta what you did for a living. Eventually the line between having met them in person and just having seen their file a few times began to blur. There was a certain empowerment in having the ability to learn anyone’s personal information as long as it resided in the database, and having that information at arms reach. He had cabinets and cabinets of names and photos. A plethora of names, dates and numbers.

The new drinks slid down the bar towards him. Ender decided to take his time before going back. He'd let the girls chat about whatever-the-fuck while he was away. He looked towards them to see them still fully engaged in conversation. With a sigh he shoved a few bills in the jar, and turned back around to head towards the two women he recently sauntered away from. He held their drinks in his hand and carefully hugged his bottle in the area between his chest and forearm.

“For you…” he lifted the glass towards Celeste and smiled politely when she took it. “... and for you” his opposite hand came up to offer the glass to the tiny redhead. At first he tried to avoid her eyes from meeting his, but when they did he gave a closed mouth, telling smile. It was obvious this thing hanging over them wasn't going away on its own. Lisbeth sure as hell wouldn't let it. He didn't understand why she was so determined to get under his skin, and he didn't prefer it. But at least someone was checking on him every now and again.

“So uhhh, the turnout seems pretty good this year.” He put his freehand on his hip and held his bottle at chest level as his eyes searched the crowd. He wasn't talking to either woman in particular, just thinking out loud and trying to appear cool and confident. Hopefully his act was convincing. He smiled through short sips of his drink and returned to his spot against the wall.
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.