L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

[!] Pumpkin Festival, Autumn 30, Year One
Rii
 Posted: Apr 1 2016, 08:27 PM

O is my berry <3

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 30

Rep: 20 pts

Celeste Alberona
user posted image
Outfit
user posted image
| Mood: Annoyed | Tag: Artemisia, Howl and Kyle | Tarry ObliviousO Hakumei] | Yohoho! |

Celeste stood there eyeing Howl warily.
"The wolf found a rabbit he just couldn't leave alone" His words sent a shiver down her spine and the woman just laughed. She wasn't entirely sure how to take his words as they sounded fiendish. Nonetheless, the idea of him caring for someone was just simply absurd in her mind. Celeste wasn't going to ponder on it for too long, her attention was on the run away teen.
"It looks like our fun is over Arte" Celeste's gaze lifted up towards Howl and she just raised an eyebrow.
"I'd appreciate it, Mr. Winthrop, if you didn't soil Artemisia's innocence to your sullied ways. That's for me only." Celeste winked before tracing her fingers over the blonde's hair.

Celeste was sure to give a small lecture to the girl about her mistake, but that in itself was short lived.
"I didn't know what to do," Artemisia responded with a shrug. Screw the knot in her stomach and the lump that was clogging itself in her throat. Celeste felt like she'd hurl at any second, but the cold breeze was just a constant reminder that the weather was more of a focus. It was most likely winter by the clock. Celeste's gaze lifted to the yellowed, dark sky as it reflected the lamps that littered the pavement.
"Excuse me Celeste, but I don't quite think Arte wants to go back to the bar" Howl's voice seemed genuinely concerned and Celeste felt like someone had punched her in the gut.

"I'm fully aware she does not." Celeste responded with disbelief, her eyes watching Howl with great curiosity. Celeste's head cocked to the side ever so slightly. "I was going to offer for her to stay over for the night."

"If two grown men are arguing...it's probably not safe for either of you to head in that direction" Celeste rolled her eyes. Howl's sudden change in mannerism was definitely something unusual to the pale woman. In fact it scared her slightly and made her question if whether or not if he was under the influence of alcohol.

"Things can escalate quickly...believe me I know what I'm talking about. Before I bumped into Arte I was making my way back to do something quite stupid" His eyes met hers and it made her feel like if he was insinuating something about her. Like he was going to go back and... It dawned on Celeste.
"You were going to pick a fight with Mr. Weisser, wer-"
"Are you feeling alright?" His question was a bit of a shocker towards the aristocrat and she just nodded her head slowly in response.
"I feel fine. I'm just stressed, big night. It's a migraine, really," Celeste waved it off with a quick flick of the hand. "Makes me feel queasy quite easily, but I promise you I'm fine. Do not worry, my stomach is made of iron." Why was she responding? It had to be a trick or something, no way would Howl act with such compassion? Then again, alcohol did weird and wonderful things so perhaps she was reading into it.

"Arte, let's go home? I'll make you your favorites. Sorry that things got strange back there, okay?" Celeste flinched slightly as Kyle appeared behind them, his voice sounding rather terse. Just how long was he there for?
"Sorry to interrupt the exchange here, but I'll be taking Arte home. I've already punched one guy who was abusing his authority, and I'm not looking to throw another because of something as silly as possession." Turning her head to face him, Celeste sighed. So Kyle really did punch him just after she left. He was an idiot. What was with everyone today?

Kyle locked eyes with her and he leaned in close himself. Taking an awkward step back, Celeste's sapphire eyes flashed with concern and she got ready to strike if he tried to attempt another out of blue attack. His eyes looked genuine, warm concern and Celeste's body relaxed.
His hand touched her forehead and she just raised an eyebrow.

"Celeste, you aren't looking well, as I'm sure has been pointed out. Since I'm about to head home, so I can drop you back along the way. Horse play aside, you need to look after your health. You work yourself too hard."
"Excuse me, Mr. Weisser. I'm healthy and I love to work," Celeste responded quickly, pushing his arm away. "Do not misjudge me."
"Can we get tea? Thanks for looking after me for a bit, Howl. You're really nice." Watching the two walk off, Celeste stood there for a few seconds before turning her gaze towards Howl.

"Yes, until next time. If I know Mr. Weisser, he's going to quite possibly hunt me down and get me to get a lift with him home. I could have always relied on jeeves to give me a lift," Celeste took a few steps forward, her ice-cold sapphire eyes illuminating with a brief warmth. "Mr. Win-- Howl, thank you for worrying about Artemisia and keeping her company until I arrived. You need not worry any more." Dipping her head politely, Celeste walked past him; her heels clicking on the cold pavement and her breath becoming visible in the dim lights as she walked after the two with a slower pace.

-Exit

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Apr 1 2016, 10:56 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Suddenly there was a loud screeching. The bar went quiet for just a moment while people looked around in confusion, before the chatter picked up again. The scream had been so high pitched that when he noticed it came from a human, he was thoroughly impressed. An odd talent if he ever saw, erm, heard one. The bunny wriggled loose and sprinted away, leaving both men perplexed. Ender took a few steps forward as if he was going to follow. He did his best to track them with just his eyes, but due to their quick movements it wasn’t long before they got lost in the densely packed area. “Fuck.” He muttered as he lost his target. He turned back to see the purple man handing something to his sister. Was he already moving on that fast now that he’d lost his rabbit? He felt his body tense up the closer the man got to his younger sibling. The guy was a total creep, preying on innocent girls like Arte and Auden. Ender wouldn’t have it. He loomed over them both menacingly as they conversed. "Have this, as thanks for helping Arte get a drink." Thank goodness, he was only giving her a bottle of something. Still weird, but he’d let it go. There was too much going on right now, and Auden could handle herself. He didn’t look that tough.

As the man was straightening up, he took a jab that landed right in Ender’s gut. Honestly, it was a good shot, but it had been a cheap one. Ender had no respect for someone who fought dirty like that. Real men looked each other in the eyes while they fought. In fact real men rarely used their firsts at all. The one before him was nothing but a coward. Ender wondered how he would have fared on the battle field. He did his best to make his stagger backwards look graceful, as if he intended to take a step in that direction. He laughed in a sardonic tone while eyeing up the elf. "You may be a cop, but I do not answer to the authority of a man who screams justice blindly while throwing around their authority to abuse their position and power. Since there's no point lecturing a deaf and daft idiot, I'll tell you that Arte chose to come under my care, by her own choice. When she herself decides so, I'll take her back to her family."

He simply smiled, feigning politeness as he spoke. “Really? So where’s your bunny now? It doesn’t look like they’d like to go with either of us.” He shrugged before putting his hands on his hips. “You can insult me all you want, but is that the best you can do? You’re the one who is abusing power. Arte is only choosing you because you manipulated her into sticking around with you, yah damn sicko. They are very impressionable in this state of mind, but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. I’ll be sending her brother in your direction. You can deal with him. I have better things to do than deal with weirdos like you. I should have known you had something to do with this.” Ender wasn’t really sure if the man caught his whole lecture, because he’d been pretty quick run off after getting his punch in. He was just looking more and more pathetic, first the juvenile flicking at the last festival, and now he takes a punch and runs off like a damn pussy? The poor guy must have known he didn’t stand a chance in a brawl against him. Ender turned to look for Auden and Brine, since it seemed like most people were starting to head for the door. He caught a blur of red off to his right. He fixed his glance, and found himself for the first time all night staring into the eyes of Lisbeth. When she spat at the floor he scowled in disgust. What the fuck was wrong with all of these people?
PMWebsite
^
OliveTheOlive
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 12:27 AM

27 Apr 17, 05:17 AM Riibile: HOWL IS BACK -dances on the spot-

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 7

Rep: 17 pts

user posted image

Autumn 30 http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png Tag: Aofie http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png Mention: Tarry http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png Wearing
"Listen to me. The human world is a mess"

How did what started as getting up to go grab the two of them a drink turn into a standoff against some guy that couldn't seem to avoid disagreements. Brine had witnessed the whole encounter between he, the pirate, and the wolf. It seemed slightly dramatic, but what entertainment wasn't. Part of her wondered if the woman involved loved the attention, the other part felt bad for her considering that her own wants and desires were being left out in replace of their own. Men could be such brutes at times.

Brine hadn't exactly understood what had caused the disagreement between the two men now arguing, but she could hear it in Ender's voice that whatever it was had been important to him. Something had been said about harboring a missing person, and that had caught Brine's attention. A missing person was some juicy gossip indeed. Before she could get a grip on the situation, the rabbit nearby let out a surprisingly loud shriek for someone so small. The sound alone was enough to give her a headache.

Just what the hell was going on?

Matters became their worst when the stranger managed to deck Ender right in the stomach. The action made her cringe and burn with anger at the same time. Who in their right mind would have a problem with someone such as Mr. Bottled up; a person who was kind, humorous, and sometimes as lame as could be? It didn't make any sense to her.

"You may be a cop, but I do not answer to the authority of a man who screams justice blindly while throwing around their authority to abuse their position and power. Since there's no point lecturing a deaf and daft idiot, I'll tell you that Arte chose to come under my care, by her own choice. When she herself decides so, I'll take her back to her family." None of what he said seemed to fit the officer at all. Luckily, Ender hadn't looked too fazed by the interaction. Mr. Bottled up even when someone assaulted him, the idea made her smirk. What she hated most in the world were weak people such as the man that had soon retreated after punching an officer of the law; she had chosen wisely in her future friendships.

Soon the crowd was dispersing, and many were headed home. It was then that she had decided the two of them ought to head out. It seemed that the party was over; and even if he didn't show it, she knew that punch must have hurt. Nothing some warm food and sleep couldn't fix. She might even let him sleep in his own bed that night. Moving towards him, Brine grasped his arm gently before smiling at him. "I think that's enough action for one evening eh officer?" Brine moved her other hand to his stomach then frowned with concern laced in her voice. "Are you alright?"

PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 01:36 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Robin Hale
Tag: Killian (Belle)

outfit

Robin couldn’t stop smiling at the young man in front of her; Killian seemed so stressed about turning into a pirate, he needed to relax a little, he shouldn’t stress too much about it, it would be worse, it would allow his fear to become stronger.

Once they both had the wine, Robin smiled at him until he spoke again. ”I suppose, the sheriff is over there, but I’m sure you’ve seen him already.” Robin said with a laugh.

”Killian, do you want to go home?” she asked him. Robin knew he was a bit uncomfortable.

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 11:05 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Ender Basco

Tag: ObliviousO Brine
user posted image

Outfit

Even though a lot of the patrons seemed to be leaving, he still hadn't caught sight of Brine through the shuffling crowd. Maybe she had left with someone else already? Perhaps she had smooth talked her way into someone else's apartment for the night? It was his own fault. He had disappeared to get drinks and never returned. She probably thought he was just another asshole by now, using her for his own selfish needs and ditching. Or even worse, she probably watched him get knocked around by the purple man. He wasn't sure which was less disappointing. Just as he was losing hope, he felt a delicate grip on his arm. He looked down to see the mermaid smiling softy at him. "I think that's enough action for one evening eh officer?" Ender laughed nervously. It sounded like she had in fact seen his little scuffle. He wasn't surprised. When the rabbit had carried on and shrieked, just about everyone turned to see what was the matter. Yep. He gathered that just about half of Westhaven had seen him get decked. Whatever, at least he took the jab pretty well. He felt Brine's other hand lay gently on his stomach where he had taken the hit. "Are you alright?" She sounded pretty concerned, and from the frown she was sporting, it looked genuine.

Ender shrugged nonchalantly the best he could with his arm in her grasp. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Might be a little sore tomorrow, but trust me I'll be okay. I'll ice it." He smiled reassuringly, though even now he could feel his body start to ache. He would certainly have some black and blue there tomorrow, it was a sensitive area prone to bruising. That couldn't be helped. Luckily it was a rare occurrence for him to be seen without a shirt, so most likely no one would notice. Hoping to get off the topic he spoke again. "So, you want to go home? Errr, I mean to the apartment? It looks like this is about done anyway." He motioned to the slowly dwindling crowd behind them. He wasn't sure what the blue haired girl's plans for the night were, but he knew he had to get home soon before his adrenaline came down and he really started to feel that punch.
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 09:56 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Oliver Triston
Autumn 30, Year One ֎ Late Evening ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

“You’ll just have to wait and see, but you should know that the devil has some very, very rough things in store for naughty boys like you.”

Oliver chuckled, grasping the round derriere of the frisky devil. “Well, maybe I’ll get to see exactly what those are later tonight.” The outfit looked great on the curvy figure of his blonde friend, but Oliver would much rather see it on the floor of his apartment.

Unfortunately, Oliver found the round curvature of Penny’s bottom leaving his hand as soon as her friend showed back up. But it didn’t matter if Penny stepped away from him, Oliver still let his hand find it’s way back there, signaling that he would be the only man leaving with this devil tonight. He wouldn’t mind sharing her with her friend, but he had no interest in sharing with another man.

"That's okay, love. I'd much rather one at a time, and not with the cat heads. I'm not into necrophilia or whatever it is you enjoy doing. 'Sides, I can just tell that Penny is much better at banging people than you are, so I don't need to test it."

Oliver chuckled, noting the look of Penny just daring him to disagree with her friend. Penny was definitely was a woman that knew just what to do in the bedroom, and not being attached, like the other females Oliver often bedded, was definitely a plus. “Shame,” Oliver said with a shake of the head. “Could’ve been a lot of fun, but Penny never disappoints.”

"Actually, Penny, m'love, I hate to be a killjoy but I'm gonna ditch you for tonight. You have fun and drink for me, aiight?" Without so much as a wave to Oliver the girl was gone. Oliver didn’t complain though, he had Penny all to himself once again. “Fiesty that one,” Oliver commented as the winners of the contest were announced. “And it seems I’ve just won us a free bottle of wine. Why don’t we take that back to my place?”

user posted image
Wearing ֎ Tag: Ethereal Hakumei

Killian Chaucer
Autumn 30, Year One ֎ Evening ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

”I suppose, the sheriff is over there, but I’m sure you’ve seen him already.” Killian nodded. He didn’t know if the sheriff had spotted him, but he assumed not. Surely if the sheriff knew he was here he would’ve already made his way over to confront Killian to make sure he wasn’t here to cause trouble.

”Killian, do you want to go home?” Killian shook his head. “No, no it’s fine.” Truthly, Killian was nervous, he was rarely out this late. He had no idea if the pirate would try to make an appearance at the party.

He’d rather be home, where at least he knew there was a higher chance of him staying safe and out of trouble, but Robin wanted to come to the party, and Killian didn’t want to disappoint. “We can stay as long as you want. It’s okay.”

user posted image
Normal for now ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 15 2016, 03:40 PM

Robin Hale

outfit

The girl looked at him with a smile, she knew how Killian felt, he wanted to be home and he was just there because she wanted to be there; he really didn’t have to be there if he didn’t want.

”Hmmm, how about we dance and then we go home?” she asked him. Robin put her hand on his and smiled softly. ”Come on, don’t worry, I rather be with a happy Killian than to be here.”

Robin smiled at Killian and decided to look around the room once more. So many people where there and Robin didn’t know anyone, obviously it didn’t matter, she was with her best friend, Killian, he was there with her and it was great.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 01:08 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

It was no secret that the later it got, the more worried Killian became about the pirate. He had no control over that creature, and he worried for the safety of the other attendees.

”Hmmm, how about we dance and then we go home? Come on, don’t worry, I rather be with a happy Killian than to be here.”

Killian smiled at her. "As long as I'm with you, I am a happy Killian," he said, putting down his drink. He took her hand in his and led her out to the dance floor, wrapping his free arm around her waist as they danced to the rhythm of the song filling the bar. "I mean it, we can stay however long you want." He felt safer knowing Robin was there to handle the pirate if anything happened. He didn't want her to feel chained to his apartment because of him.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 07:41 AM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image

Penelope L. Pippin
WEDNESDAY FALL 30, YEAR ONE • NIGHT • CLOUDY • OUTFIT Belle
"There's a devil in the corner, in candy apple red. Dressed up like a fire, burning through my head"
[ TAG - Oliver ]

“Fiesty that one,”
Oliver commented, and Penny smirked at him.

“Oh, you’ve no idea,”
she said with a laugh. Feisty was an understatement. Then again, who did Oliver think she’d have for her best friend? Somebody as drippy as a wet paper towel?

That free bottle of wine enticed Penny, even though she already had made plans to go back to his place, ones that solidified when Lisbeth skedaddled. Still, there was the million dollar question to ask: “Is it red?”
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 09:38 PM

Robin Hale

outfit

”You are worried; I can see it in your face.” Robin said as she held his hands tight. Robin wasn’t going to let go, if he became the pirate she was going to drag him home, conscious or unconscious.

They began to dance. Robin looked at Killian with a smile on her face, her blue eyes met his and her smile grew wider, it was then that she realized that she was happy with him, but what more could she do to make him happy?

Robin suddenly stopped moving and looked at Killian. ”Let’s go home.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 18 2016, 09:41 AM

Oliver Triston
Autumn 30, Year One ֎ Late Evening ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

Oliver was only slightly disappointed that his plans for a threesome had been shattered. He still had Penny who would have no problem satiating Oliver's desires for the evening. He had even won them a free bottle of win for the evening.

“Is it red?”

Oliver chuckled, leading the blonde to the bar. "Bottle of wine. Make sure it's red," he told the bartender. Once he had the bottle in hand he turned to his devil. "Come along little devil. We've got a long night ahead of us."

user posted image
Wearing ֎ Tag: Ethereal

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

The pair swayed to the music. Killian was slightly distracted though he tried not to let it show. How could he not worry about the pirate when he always had a habit of screwing everything up.

Robin suddenly stopped moving, bringin Killian's full foicus on here. "Let's go home."

Killian wanted to kick himself. It was all his fault, no, all the pirate's fault. He just wanted Robin to have a nice night and here he ruined it once more. "I'm fine with staying if you want."

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Apr 18 2016, 05:31 PM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image

Penelope L. Pippin
WEDNESDAY FALL 30, YEAR ONE • NIGHT • CLOUDY • OUTFIT
"There's a devil in the corner, in candy apple red. Dressed up like a fire, burning through my head"
[ TAG - Oliver ]

How could the bartender deny her gorgeous fuck buddy? Who dared challenge those blue eyes? Nobody, considering Oliver was the one who’d funded this entire shindig and many others too. Not that Penny knew that. Not that Penny knew the man whose hand she held was Oliver Triston, the name she regularly dragged through the mud and the fire and the lava and the dog crap…

It was going to be a long night. Penny didn’t have time to think about who the mysterious stranger she fucked was, only to make him see why she was the best thing he could ever get his hands on for a dose of fun. He had all of that pretty Penny and for not even a string.

Belle
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 07:16 PM

Robin Hale

outfit

Should Robin argue with Killian? She wanted to, she wanted to shake him and take him home, but he was insisting that they should stay if she wanted to.

”Actually, I’m bored, there’s not much going on.” she said wrapping her arms around Killian for a hug. ”Besides, we both want to leave; there’s no reason to be here.” she said as she kept her arms around him.

Was Robin lying to him? No she wasn’t, she was a bit bored, the party was slow, but she also didn’t want Killian to feel uncomfortable, it was a mixture of feelings and she couldn’t exactly explain what they were telling her.

”How about we walk by the beach before I take you home? I’m sure you’ll love it.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 23 2016, 10:36 AM

Killian Chaucer
user posted image

”Actually, I’m bored, there’s not much going on. Besides, we both want to leave; there’s no reason to be here.”

Killian did want to leave but he thought Robin would want to stay for a while. He wasn’t sure if she was lying about wanting to leave, but he wouldn’t fight it. It was stupid to fight over.

”How about we walk by the beach before I take you home? I’m sure you’ll love it.” Killian nodded and took Robin’s hand as they headed towards the door to the bar. “That sounds like a great idea,” he said as they left the

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 25 2016, 06:53 PM

Robin Hale

outfit

Robin put her hand on the young man’s face, a nice walk would help him calm down, and then she would take him home and do what she usually does, tie him to the bed, in case the pirate would want to come out to cause trouble, like he usually does.

The blonde knew how hard it was for Killian, his fear was what probably gave the pirate life, the fearing it would only make it worse, but Robin had to go slowly with that, she didn’t want to scare Killian, or make him do something he didn’t want to.

”Come on then.”

Robin said taking Killian out of the bar and to the valley.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.