L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

[!] Pumpkin Festival, Autumn 30, Year One
Tarry
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 07:47 PM

Salted Caramel

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 6

Rep: 4 pts

Kyle Weisser
DATE | Wednesday 30th Autumn
WEATHER | Cloudy
TAGS | Evie (Lotus)
OOC | ---

:white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white:

:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

At the point where the woman had sprayed her drink, he could think of such a person that would have caused it. As he spoke of his thoughts on her outfit, Kyle listened to what she had to say with a smile. Now that he knew the theme, he certainly could see it as such. It was a beautiful combination and he nodded in understanding. When she said that she made everything in her shop, he nodded again as he could see that. When she complimented his own choice of outfit, he smiled and responded.

"Since all but what was around my waist is body art, it took a lot of time. So thank you for the compliments. I made up the design on the spot, so there's no particular theme behind it like your own. But still, it had been a while since I last did something like this, so it was fun. Though doing the back is still the hardest when doing it all yourself."

Saying that much, Kyle took a sip of his wine, letting the alcohol slide down his throat. After this glass, he would probably drink lemonade like Artemisia, considering he was driving. Speaking of, he glanced around again for those bunny ears to make sure she was fine. They were still with the other girl, so it seemed fine for now. Turning his attention back to the woman in front of him, Kyle looked at her make up a little closer, leaning in towards her face as he did so. After nodding to himself, he spoke up with a smile while still leaning close.

"Hmm. You're quite right. The makeup does look quite difficult to do. But you pulled it off, and it looks great. Well done. Oh! And here's another thing of mine you probably couldn't see."

Saying that, Kyle stayed up close as he used his free hand to pull his bangs out of the way, revealing the black and purple lines seemingly surrounding his previously covered left eye, and then the eye itself which was a yellow iris in the middle of a black sclera instead of white. After giving her enough of a chance to see it, Kyle let his bangs down again as it covered his left eye, then returned to standing up properly.

"You said about your own shop. Considering your outfit, it must be for fashion. What do you specialize in, if I may ask?"

PM
^
Lotus
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 12:52 PM

Chick

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 3

Rep: 0 pts

user posted image
user posted image
Tag: Tarry

Her eyes took the time to roam over his body, from his face to his torso and even to his legs. She spotted the more intricate details that she hadn't spotted before not that she was looking so closely, and nodded appreciatively. Then she felt completely embarrassed for doing so. She wasn't 'checking him out' per se. She just wanted to really see the details up close. It didn't help that he was suddenly leaning close. Feeling the heat in her cheeks even more, Evie opted to lift her glass and drink what was left of her wine.

The alcohol was smooth on her tongue and glided straight to her stomach in an attempt to get some liquid courage. Then after taking her time swallowing, she cleared her throat, smiled, and attempted to step back. Unfortunately for Evie though, the bar was right there and gave no room for her to put some space between her and the man. She suddenly felt enclosed, trapped between the bar, wall, and the man near her. It was so silly, she thought. This man wasn't even doing anything to warrant such uneasiness. It was just a conversation Evie, get over it! Evie forced herself to relax, allowing the magic of her drink to balm over her.

"It all looks wonderful. I didn't quite see the back, but I'm sure you did great." Then when he offered to show her his eyes, she gave a startled little, "Oh," and grinned widely. "Amazing!" She beamed and clapped her hands together, showing her excitement. Evie herself had contemplated getting her eyes done too, but she didn't want to take the spotlight off her dress. She was surprised she even did her makeup, but she supposed she didn't want to show up with a naked face either. Not to mention, just like an accessory, the makeup merely added to the dress.

In any case, it felt so wonderful to be conversing. Evie didn't know how long it had been since she interacted with another human being; perhaps since college? She couldn't say for sure. Still though it was pretty...fun. Such an odd word for her, fun. She hardly ever associated with the term, but then there was a first time for everything!

"Oh, yes," she paused, realizing he had asked her a question about her shop. "I own Couture Dubois. I mainly specialize in Bridal gowns, but I also provide evening gowns for special events, as well as event planning and photography services." Evie stood straighter, feeling pride in her business. Hard work paid off! "I'm Evangeline Dubois, by the way. You can call me Evie if you'd like." She lifted a free hand and extended it for a handshake.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 01:29 PM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image

Penelope L. Pippin
WEDNESDAY FALL 30, YEAR ONE • NIGHT • CLOUDY • OUTFITHakumei, Belle
"There's a devil in the corner, in candy apple red. Dressed up like a fire, burning through my head"
[ TAG - Lisbeth, Oliver ]

Lisbeth tottered off to get their drinks, leaving Penny all by herself. For some of the nearby party-goers, that was good news. It meant that Penny’s eyes were free to wander the room, make contact, and for her to smile and give flirty little waves in the hopes of luring a cutie over.

Penny attracted a magnet.

“Hello my sexy little devil.”

She could recognise that voice anywhere. That deep, rich, lustful tone – it was none other than her belusted Oliver wrapping his arms around her from behind. Belusted, not beloved, because both of them were on the same page. That was, they were fuck buddies, with absolutely no strings attached. It was divine.

“Who said I was trying to avoid you?”
Penny purred back, twisting her body around and standing on her tiptoes, pressing her body right up against Oliver’s. In particular, her breasts. Oho, Oliver had seen and felt these before, and Penny wondered how much she could torture him by teasing him like this.

“I’ve heard that you’ve been a baaad boy lately… You didn’t think you could hide that from the devil, did you?”
she drawled, looking up at Oliver with concupiscent eyes.

user posted image

Miles C. Fenton
WEDNESDAY FALL 30, YEAR ONE • NIGHT • CLOUDY • Belle
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"
[ TAG - Oliver, open ]

Miles cocked an eyebrow at Oliver’s response to Marina’s question.

“Waiting for your playmate to become available?”
he repeated, confused. Oliver Triston was a certified casanova, but Miles had never seen Oliver string along a girl for more than a one-night stand. He was a use ‘em and leave ‘em kinda guy, the one who picked a prize, fucked them, then moved on to the next girl in line.

When Oliver’s so-called playmate became free and he ditched with a snide comment to Miles (to which Miles only laughed and wrapped an arm around Marina), he guessed what kind of relationship Miles had with the playmate in question, what with the way she didn’t waste a second in immediately wrapping her arms around him and pressing herself up against Oliver. Miles figured Oliver would love that, only a thin piece of fabric separating a pair of breasts from touching his chest. Marina only laughed before turning around to get herself another drink.

PMWebsite
^
OliveTheOlive
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 09:56 PM

27 Apr 17, 05:17 AM Riibile: HOWL IS BACK -dances on the spot-

Awards: 7

Rep: 17 pts

user posted image

Autumn 30 :black: Tag: Aofie :black: Mention: NONE :black: Wearing
"Listen to me. The human world is a mess"

"So mermaid? I could say the same about you. I'm bold this evening? You're the one who sat on my lap in a crowded bar. You are the bold one. Plus, you know what happens when I drink. Have you forgotten?" Trying to weasel out of answering questions seemed to be Ender's specialty. Each time that they had interacted thus far, he had deflected her questions with pointless ones of his own. Personally, Brine believed that life was too short to be anything but her entire self. If she felt like starting a fight, she would start one. There was no time for second guessing one's feelings. Soon they would all be dead anyway...she might as well throw whatever punches her heart desired.

Attempting to distract her with rolling hips was clever, but wolves didn't fall for tricks that easily. "So something's definitely up" Brine absentmindedly started playing at the back of his head with her nails. "I have a gut feeling that 'bottled up' is your default status...so something that could stir you up must be rather..." A spark twinkled in her silver eyes. "Interesting"

The source of such a drastic attitude change in her new acquaintance was too compelling to simply ignore. The blueberry couldn't describe herself as a pot stirrer if she let this juicy gossip slip through her fingers. Plus...if she were to leave the party that night with more than just a few enemies, she would consider it a rather productive evening. "Speaking of drinks...you only live once" A large smirk fell upon her lips as she motioned to the familiar bartender. (Ethereal you only live once....sound familiar  :blue: )

This whole playing with her hair business was dangerous territory to be certain. It wasn't just his gentleness, but it was mostly that she could feel the callouses on his palm and fingers as his hand moved from her face to her hip. It was those very callouses that reminded her that Ender was in fact...a man. Dangerous territory indeed. "Not particularly fond of? You could say that."

Bingo.

The grin on his lips didn't exactly sit well with her. "Or maybe I am actually fond of a particular person, did you think of that? Maybe blue just happens to be my favorite color?" Her face dropped into a sarcastic smile paired with an eyebrow arching with that 'don't fuck with me attitude'. There was no way in hell that he was going to keep his secrets from her...especially when he was trying this hard to distract her from the truth. "Listen Linda....tell me straight up. Which of these lovely locals spurned you" She bent top whisper heavily in his ear. "I'm sure we could put on quite a show for her if you would simply direct me to the target"

user posted image

Autumn Thirty :black: Tag: Rii , OPEN :black: Mention: Oliver (Belle), Kyle (Tarry) :black: Mask / Wearing
"There must be a God because you are the Devil"

"I wish I could say the same for you, flower boy, but if I wanted to flirt with a Wolf - I'd talk to Sam." Sam was apparently one of the men wandering about in the general vicinity in which she directed. On a side note, this whole 'flower boy' thing was growing old fairly quickly. On a side note's side note, the way she kept eyeing him was making him feel rather uncomfortable.  "It doesn't suit you. It needs more..." Was she looking around to hopefully gain insight from a friend? An eyebrow cocked slightly when he saw what she was reaching for. "Wha?" Soon the orange petals were being scattered about his head, and all he could do what stand there with a dumbfounded expression "of a floral feel." Quickly he brushed the petals off his hair before frowning deeply at her. "Seriously? DO you even know how long it took me to fix my hair?" Hold up...did he say that last part out loud? Soon he could feel the heat rising to his cheeks...good thing he had a mask. "I mean," Was there even a point in trying to cover it up? "whatever"

"I didn't know you got all choked up every time you saw me, I'm flattered. Really." Howl couldn't help the chuckle leaving his lips. Alberona really did think quite a bit of herself. Sure she wasn't too bad on the eyes, but she wasn't anywhere near his level. Poor thing was deluding herself. "Choked up you say?" Taking a long sip of his drink, Howl gave her a lingering ocular pat down. There was a small chance she was used to commoners gradually becoming flustered around her, but there was no chance that a creature such as himself would fall victim. "Sorry doll, brunettes really aren't my type"

The glass in his hand was running low, and Howl was beginning to feel the slight buzzing in his head. It was imperative that she not detect the growing buzz he was feeling.  It was bad enough that Celeste had taken to calling him 'flower boy'...he couldn't very well have her teasing him about being a lightweight as well. As long as he didn't get carried away, having a few drinks shouldn't be such a big deal.

"If I were you, I'd count that as a blessing Mr. Winthrop, Mr. Triston is not someone you want to be friends with." The way her eyes darkened on the subject of Oliver Triston sent his curiosity ablaze. The blunt question in his thoughts left his mouth before he was able to think of the repercussions. "He break your heart or something princess?" Was he smirking to get a rise out of her, or just because it had become a permanent expression of his. "Let me guess...the sex bad?" Jokingly he nudged her with his elbow and chuckled. "Something miniature in his pants?"

Joking at someone else's expense was always entertaining, but the man from earlier still held most of his interest. Just what was it about him that had caught her interest? He seemed plain to eyes, and he obviously didn't know what he was doing. Kissing a woman like that wasn't in the slightest what most of them desired. So just what was it....not knowing the answer to that question was grating at his nerves. "I promise you, his lips are to die for."

The way that her voice lowered to almost a whisper made it seem as if she were almost trying to convince herself that what she said was in fact...the truth. Taking advantage of this moment was perhaps the wrong thing to do, but no one was paying any attention to the two of them anyway. There was a chance that in a single moment that could change and her boy would appear out of nowhere, but that was a risk that he was willing to take. Howl was fairly certain his flirtations were getting under her skin until Celeste counter attacked.

"Oh, Mr. Winthrop. I'd hate to tell you this seeing as you're clearly hoping for more, but..." There they were, those nails that he enjoyed so much the last time they had met. He had successfully pushed her to showing those claws of hers yet again, but she had still yet to bite. "This pirate does not favour uncultured beasts," His lips had formed a smirk to match hers. "This is not a fairy tale, Mr. Winthrop or should I say Howl." Was she giving in that easily? Calling him by his first name was like throwing her white flag. This encounter was going to become fairly boring if she kept up like this.

It was disappointing really.

"I'm afraid you'll have to get in line. This pirate will only have one crew member on her ship at all times and that spot is taken, if you want a turn on my glorious boat you may want to..." It took him a few minutes to comprehend what exactly she was insinuating, but once he did his smirk rose into a mischievous grin. The alcohol in his belly was making him feel a little looser than normal. As she gave his body a good look over, Howl stared her down with chilly eyes. "Grow a bit. Perhaps you should make like your name and howl to the moon, wolf pup."

Taking a step towards her to close the distance she had so slyly put between them, Howl lightly traced her collarbone with a long finger. Still smiling wickedly he bent to her level and spoke softly "Rest assured princess...the only one howling into the night will be you" Licking his lips, he could taste the remnants of his bitter drink. It was that taste that prompted his next move. Quickly the hand that had been so gently playing at her collar bone moved to grasp fully onto the back of her head and cocked it to the side. There on her bare neck, he bit and suckled at her until he'd left a dark mark. Pulling back he examined his work and smirked at her.

"Let the games begin"

Rii
PM
^
Aofie
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 12:35 AM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Ender Basco

user posted image

Tag: ObliviousO Brine Hakumei Lisbeth
Outfit

The way she studied him, she knew that he was up to something. He hated being so predictable. Ender could talk a lot of shit, but the way he was feeling inside his chest was too foreign for him to simply choke down and bury away. He could hide his depression behind a smile, he could mask his anger with showing nothing but coldness at all times, but betrayal was a pain that he spent his whole life trying to avoid. That was the one that cracked his rib cage open and poured into his body like a poison. It left a sour taste in his mouth, a stinging in his throat. It brought on a buzzing in his head that seemed to echo merciless in his brain, causing him to clench his jaw and tighten his fists until his knuckles turned white and his nails left a dull ache in his palms. It wasn't often that he put faith into anyone, but he had instilled a small glimmer of it in the feisty Lisbeth, and he was paying for that now. He felt foolish for thinking it had been anything more than lust on her part, fueled by alcohol and her ability to cause mischief in every situation she threw herself in. Obviously she was someone who did what she pleased, when she wanted, so how could he have let himself become so reckless in her company? He was just happy that it had happened at her place, and not his. It was already hard enough to sleep in his own bed at night without the ghost of a one night stand haunting his sheets.

He must have been wearing his thoughts on his face again, because the blue haired girl seemed to catch on. "So something's definitely up" Brine stated playing with his hair and it sent shivers up his spine, bringing him back to the moment. The pleasurable sensations it was causing for him forced him to shift in his seat. How was it that she knew how to trickle into all the broken pieces of his heart. He had heard once before that the best way to get over someone is to get under another. How ironic that she had just seemed to fall right into his lap. "I have a gut feeling that 'bottled up' is your default status...so something that could stir you up must be rather..." If only she knew what she was stirring right underneath her by raking those nails on the back of his neck. She looked at him with curiosity before finishing her thought. "Interesting" Ender smirked, turning his head away slightly to laugh.

While Brine was hailing the bartender, Ender thought about his defense. The red head was still mingling close by. It was a good thing the bar was so crowded with bodies, it would be easy to lose her if he had to make a run for it. Yes it seemed cowardly, but he had seen enough for tonight. There was no point in sticking around and waiting for trouble. He would never dream of putting his hands on a women, but he would have to throw down if anything escalated between the two women in front of him. Hopefully Brine's presence alone could keep her away, but he knew enough about Lisbeth to know she was just as bold as that icy, silver pair of eyes Brine had been blessed with. Those eyes that had drawn him in a few weeks before, those eyes that had tricked him into letting her stay at his apartment, those eyes...

... they were watching him critically. "Listen Linda....tell me straight up. Which of these lovely locals spurned you." Linda? Really? He laughed softly to mask the anxiety of her pinning him so well. Damn she was good. "I'm sure we could put on quite a show for her if you would simply direct me to the target" She whispered to him, arching her back to get herself close to his reddening ears. That hot breath on his neck, paired with the weight of her wiggling around on his hips was causing more to rise than just heat to his cheeks. Taking advantage their positioning and the fact that he'd pushed her hair back earlier, he was able to easily press his own lips against her ear without much effort. "Well aren't you just full of surprises tonight? Ever think of becoming a detective? You seem to have me pretty figured out." He joked to her, his eyes scanning the room behind them to pin point the very subject of their conversation. He smiled playfully his lips caressing her soft cheek slightly as he turned his head to search the crowd further. He'd lost sight of his shark in the water. "However, you are forgetting that I do this for a living Mer... Maid. Maybe not everything is so black and white..." he said putting a heavy emphasis on the 'maid' half, as well as on the phrase 'black and white', he was hopeful that Brine would be able to take the hint without him saying too much. He cleared his throat and nodded in the redheads direction.

PMWebsite
^
Tarry
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 06:08 AM

Salted Caramel

Awards: 6

Rep: 4 pts

Kyle Weisser
DATE | Wednesday 30th Autumn
WEATHER | Cloudy
TAGS | Evie (Lotus)
OOC | ---

:white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white:

:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

Noting how she took the time to take in the details of his body art, Kyle just stayed there with his usual half smile on his lips. He had observed her the same way, so there was no reason for him to think anything of it if she did the same. Since they were both dressed up, it was only natural for the two of them to take the time to gaze at each other for a long duration, just as he did for her facial makeup. Though the difference between the two of them, was his would take more than just a hot soak in the bath to wash it all off.

Hearing her compliments after hearing that he had done it all himself, including the back, he could only be happy and elated at the sight of her excitement and clapping. Especially after showing off his eyes. Though his eyesight did require glasses, it wasn't to a large extent, so he at least took the time to get decorated corrective contacts. He had several other pairs, but only one pair of black sclera contacts. The other ones are more standard colors, such as blue and green.

Taking a moment to sip his drink, he listened to the woman speak of her shop. Hearing it, he gave a few nods in affirmation of his attention and understanding. Couture Dubois, specializing in Bridal gowns with other services such as evening gowns for special events and event planning, a well as photography. It sounded both difficult and fulfilling, since one would be capturing the happiest moments in people's lives. At least if it is a loving couple. Then as she introduced herself, Kyle realized they had yet to state their names. Swapping his glass to his other hand, Kyle extended his now free hand and shook Evie's as he gave his introduction.

"Kyle Weisser. It's nice to meet you, Evie. Feel free to call me Kyle, or however you would prefer. In regards to your shop, it sounds like a fulfilling experience. I've learned a multitude of things, and Fashion & Design was one of them. It was always fun to come up with different costume arrangements, blending colors and designs, and wearing them. Hence why I look as I do now."

Saying that, Kyle took another sip of his drink while glancing around the room, mostly towards Atemisia to see if they were doing alright. He still kept his attention focused on Evie so that he wasn't being rude.

PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 10:28 AM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Robin Hale
Tag: Killian (Belle)

outfit

Robin looked around the bar, so many people she knew, and some she didn't. The sheriff was there, he who had arrested Killian. Thanks to the sheriff she had to go to the police department.

The blonde turned to Killian and held his hands. ”Relax Killian, nothing is going to happen.“ Robin said smiling at him. If Killian was to turn into his pirate self, all Robin had to do was to try to control him, it shouldn't be too hard to do.

Robin smiled at him and squeezed his hand a little bit. She didn't want him to worry, he had to enjoy the party. When he asked her about the drink, the girl looked at him.

”Sure, what do you have in mind?“ she asked. Her hands were still holding his, she had no intention of letting them go, but, for now long could she pretend?
PMEmail
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 01:10 PM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image user posted image user posted image

| Auden/Aofie | belham bar | fall 30 | who the hell knows |

Arte had to be honest, they were just expecting to be pointed in the direction of lemonade and left to it. But the woman in the funny outfit actually let them tag along behind her to go an find lemonade. That was nice of her, they mused. Arte just followed them, ears bouncing along and giving anyone who was searching for them a practical beacon of light to follow if they needed to find them. All Arte wanted was lemonade. Given half the chance, they would be bobbing along back to Kyle and Celeste soon enough.

"I'm Artemisia," they chirped, trying to keep as close to Auden as possible. "Kyle made me my costume. I stay with him in Ioana. I don't know where I'm from. But I came from Ioana," they affirmed. That was simple enough. They had absolutely no idea that they were from the very city that they were in right now.

user posted image

| Ender/Aofie // Penny/Ethereal // Oliver/Belle| belham bar | fall 30 | lol idfk |

Lisbeth was boiling over by the second. As she elbowed her way through the crowds to the bar to get drinks for her and Penny, she was glaring (even with some hurt in her eyes) at Ender and the blue haired woman that was with him nearly the entire journey there. She wasn't too sure who she hated more in that moment, him or her. She knew him and didn't know her, so maybe her hate was more warranted to him simply because of that fact. But she had never wanted to drop kick a woman so hard in her life. Usually it was just the men. But she could probably make an exception.

But as she grabbed the big glasses of wine from the bar, Lisbeth reminded herself that she was here to enjoy herself. She wasn't going to get a fuck tonight from anyone, she had told herself that and she refused to, but Ender was riling her up more than anything and it was almost tempting to turn it into a competition if he was going to do the same thing with the other woman. On the way back, she simply refused to look at him. It was that simple. And if need be, rather than punching anyone up (which, if she was drunk, she might have done) she was just going to leave and go home. It was as easy as that.

But then she saw Oliver and she pouted as she whisked herself over, presenting the wine to Penny as if she were a queen, and keeping her wine well away from Oliver. She wasn't going to give him anything, no thank you. "For you, my queen," she presented dramatically. And looking up at Oliver, she quirked an eyebrow. "And what gives you the right to touch my mistress, good sir?" she smirked softly.
PMWebsite
^
Jacklonesome
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 10:23 PM

Nyaa~

GROUP: Blue Leaf

Awards: 10

Rep: 5 pts

user posted image
Samuel Cyril Wolff
user posted image
Year 1, Fall 30 (Evening) || Outfit || Tags: Iggy (Yukiko)

Halfway into his drink, Sam was still keeping to himself, just people watching and occasionally glancing over to see what Celeste (or, the woman who looked like Celeste) was doing. Perhaps Sam would have just one more glass of scotch before making himself scarce from this environment he so clearly didn’t belong in. After taking another sip, he heard a familiar voice near him.

"Fancy seeing you here." Turning his head, he saw a blonde girl in a pink bunny costume. This was quite the coincidence. Sam never would’ve thought he would meet Iggy again after that night he let her stay over. But here she was, dressed up, with a beer in hand. Giving a small smile, he waved at her with his free hand, acknowledging her arrival.

"Believe me, I’m just as surprised to see myself here as you are." Because social events were not part of his usual agenda. If not for the fact that he worked here, he would never have known about this Pumpkin festival to begin with. And even then, he wasn’t dressed up. Despite the fact that Iggy’s costume choice was questionable (in his opinion), he wasn’t about to judge her. After all, he still didn’t know her well enough yet. Before he could say another word, the Celeste look-alike came around, smirking at the pair.

"Good evening Sam and.... Sam's friend," And with that, she walked off. She didn’t stop to interrupt, or tease Sam, or anything. Just a hi-and-bye. It was quite a refreshing change to their usual interactions. But Sam turned back to Iggy, deciding to chat her up. After all, she found him, so he wasn’t going to be rude by just leaving like he intended to. Now, he had a reason to stick around for a while.

"How are the streets treating ya?" Not exactly the nicest question in the world, but he wasn’t sure where else to start.
PM
^
Yukiko
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 12:40 AM

Chick

Ignatius Grace
user posted image
20 years // female // Jacklonesome (sam)

When she had situated herself comfortably, the bartender returned her money, reminding her the drinks were free. She blushed at her fault and uttered a soft "sorry" and "thanks." Her eyes drifted back to Sam as he spoke. "Believe me, I’m just as surprised to see myself here as you are." Iggy tilted her head a bit to the left; she had thought he would be someone who had a good bit of friends that he'd go to bars with.

She was about to reply when a woman approached and greeted Sam, and then "Sam's friend." Ignatius arched a brow but just nodded, since the woman disappeared almost as quickly as she had appeared. Sam didn't respond, so she shrugged it off. "I'm guessing a friend of yours?"

Taking a sip of her beer she let her gaze drift back to Sam's face and realized his attention was turned back to her. "How are the streets treating ya?" Well that was a little blunt..."I'll have you know, I'm looking into getting a place." She felt a little butt-hurt, however didn't let it show on her face. "How's your cat?"
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 02:42 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Oliver Triston
Autumn 30, Year One ֎ Late Evening ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

“Who said I was trying to avoid you?” The devil spinned around, pushing her body against his. His barely concealed breasts pushed against his naked chest. How he would love to rip away the fabric keeping her bare body from his. He let his hand wander further down her back as she continued. “I’ve heard that you’ve been a baaad boy lately… You didn’t think you could hide that from the devil, did you?”

Oliver smirked, bringing his free hand up to rest under her chin, keeping her eyes fixated on him, and him alone. “You must’ve been reading my earlier thoughts. Tell me, how do you plan on punishing me for my sins?”

"For you, my queen. And what gives you the right to touch my mistress, good sir?" Oliver turned his head to look at their interruption. Penny’s special friend from earlier. He smirked as he looked her up and down in her little maid outfit. “Me and the devil have a very special relationship, but don’t fret, I’d be willing to allow a third to join us as well,” he said with a mischievous grin.

user posted image
Wearing ֎ Tag: Ethereal Hakumei

Killian Chaucer
Autumn 30, Year One ֎ Evening ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

Robin could always tell when Killian was uncomfortable. It was instinctual. They had spent so much time together, they could easily read how the other felt. ”Relax Killian, nothing is going to happen.“ Killian squeezed her hand and nodded, forcing a small smile. He couldn’t help but be worried. It was late and it was the time the pirate liked to appear. He had to very focused on staying himself tonight and not causing a scene. Maybe a drink would help calm his nerves.

”Sure, what do you have in mind?“ He led them over to the open bar. “Two glasses of wine,” he said to the bartender, who easily poured them each a glass. Killian handed one to Robin as he looked around at the different costumes. “There are some interesting people here.” Of course the only person here other than Robin that Killian knew was the sheriff, and he was pretty sure the sheriff did not want to see him tonight at all.

user posted image
Normal for now ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Summers Past
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 03:01 PM

Administrator

Rep: 1 pts

Attention! Attention!

Ryder, the head bartender, has tallied the votes for this year’s costume contest. To make his announcement, he stands on top of the bar, calling for everyone’s attention as the music is turned down.

“The votes have been tallied, and I think none of us will be shocked by our winners this year. The award for Most Creative Costume goes to the man dressed as, well, I don’t know what he’s dressed as, but it goes to the man covered in body paint!”

Kyle Weisser has won Most Creative Costume!

“And the award for our Most Daring Costume, who I think has attracted all the votes in here tonight, goes to Mr. Pussy Magnet!”

Oliver Triston has won Most Daring Costume!

“Both of our winners receive a free bottle of wine as their prize, so make your way to the bar at any time in the night to receive your prize!”
PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 03:30 PM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image

Gavin L. Shaw
WEDNESDAY FALL 30, YEAR ONE • NIGHT • SUNNY • OUTFITRii, Pocomoke
"I heard the piledriver waltz. It woke me up this morning"
[ TAG - Closed ]

The stranger beside him was too drunk to care that there was now ash floating around in their drink. They didn't notice, didn't hear, and Gavin cringed as they took a swig of the beer/ash combination. Gavin didn't drink like that any more because of things like this. His chosen evil was cigarettes because at least when he had those, he was still himself, only calmer and a little less stressed. They weren't doing that for him tonight, though. It was impossible for him to calm down when he was drowning in a sea of people.

Gavin moved away the moment there was an opening. The red sea parted and Gavin pushed through. In doing so, he caught sight of dark curls tied up in a ponytail. Gavin could recognise Lucy anywhere and from any distance, he was that in love with her.

He latched onto her, grabbing her hand and not taking any chances of being swept away again. Lucy turned to look at him, broken off mid-sentence, but she didn't return the action.

"Didn't you get me a drink?"
she asked, lips pursing up when she saw his other hand empty. Gavin had ditched his last cigarette in an ash tray on the way to her.

"Sorry,"
he mumbled. "I didn't know you wanted one."

"Well, go get me one,"
she said, prising Gavin's thin fingers off her hand.

Suddenly, Gavin realised he couldn't take it any more.

"Can we go outside?"
he blurted out. "Please?"

Something in Gavin's pleading eyes meant that Lucy didn't write off his request with a laugh. Instead, she sighed, then allowed for Gavin to lead her out to the deserted patio out back.

PMWebsite
^
OliveTheOlive
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 08:24 PM

27 Apr 17, 05:17 AM Riibile: HOWL IS BACK -dances on the spot-

Awards: 7

Rep: 17 pts

user posted image

Autumn 30 http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png Tag: Aofie http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png Mention: NONE http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blackheart_zpsowdwhrzt.png Wearing
"Listen to me. The human world is a mess"

Never knowing any type of heartbreak herself, Brine was finding it hard to understand the hurt that clouded Ender's eyes. Perhaps if they were old friends she would know exactly how to handle the situation. However, it wasn't in her nature to feign understanding. All she could do was offer up her assistance in something that she had massive experience with: causing trouble.

The most emotional experience she had with men that weren't her blood were the very limited interactions with Leo. Even that experience didn't help her too much with the current situation. The two men were absolutely nothing alike; she might not know much about Ender, but she definitely knew that. Leo was all coldness and anger, but he didn't keep any of it bottled up. God forbid he ever choose to actually have a family. A chill ran down her spine at the thought of it.

Turning the tables on her during her interrogation of him had been surprising. Brine also hadn't been expecting what was currently pressing into her lap. Not that it wasn't unexpected of a man, but she hadn't thought he looked at her in that specific type of way. "Well aren't you just full of surprises tonight? Ever think of becoming a detective? You seem to have me pretty figured out." Brine smirked and she pulled away and motioned downwards. "I don't know if you could handle having detective Ghallen always around and in your business"

"However, you are forgetting that I do this for a living Mer... Maid. Maybe not everything is so black and white..." The deep emphasis on the two words had her scanning the room. Soon she spotted her target for the evening. Brine eyed the girl up and down. She was pretty to be sure, but it was that red hair that stole the show. Other than that she looked fairly simple...but perhaps it was just the costume. Standing next to such striking people would do that to a person. "So....you like red heads. She's cute though, I'll give her that"

"So now that my target is acquired, you have two options officer" Sticking a long finger between them, Brine grinned widely. "Option one we give her a show that makes her regret ever doing just whatever it is that she did"  Another finger shot up between them. "Or there's option two where we have a good time and let the chips fall where they may"

"It's up to you, but I'm game either way" Soon she was smirking at him "But if you have an option three, I'd like to hear it"

PM
^
Lotus
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 08:27 PM

Chick

user posted image
user posted image
Tag: Tarry

Evie enclosed her fingers and gave a firm pump. She allowed her smile to bloom as introductions were completed. "Kyle." She repeated the name to memory, and nodded at his next words. "Well, if you're ever in the market for needing a dress done for someone, maybe for a spouse or if you'd ever like to visit just let me know." What an awkward thing to say. What if this man didn't have a spouse? But then what if he did? Either way, she did say to visit. Or maybe he'd even like to get into the fashion business himself? Ah! Lets not over think this, Evie. It's only a conversation.

Evie was just about to pull out her business card in any case, when the sounds of an announcement were heard. She turned to watch, listening close as to who the winners of the contest. She didn't expect to win, that hadn't been her goal. Her goal was simply to get noticed, easy enough right? She succeeded, and that was enough to make her successful. Especially since it would seem that two individuals had been voted on, and won. Said winner was right in front of her it would seem. Well would you look at that.

Evie shifted her body and turned to face Kyle once more. "Congratulations, Kyle. It seems I'm not the only one who thought your costume was beautiful." She sheepishly grinned and moved to clap in applause.

If and when he walked off to collect his prize, Evie would continue to clap until he was well off and joining the other crowd. Once he was gone, she'd turn toward the bar to order another glass of wine. Make that two glasses of wine.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.