Hakumei
 Posted: Feb 24 2016, 06:32 PM

skadoo skadae do u know da wae

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image user posted image user posted image

| sam/Jacklonesome | belham bar | fall 8 | idk man i made it up |

Sometimes Alexandria would go to the bar just to see the acts that were performing, mainly to see what kinds of style they had. She was never going to be much of a performer, even though she knew that she could sing, but she was too invested in her ice skating to think about doing much else, even consider thinking about it. Ice skating was her life over anything else, and it wasn't as if she was going to be changing career anytime soon. She knew she belonged on the ice, and on the ice she would stay.

But the bar made a nice change. She sat at the bar with a lemonade and watched the act, a young green haired man who didn't look much older than her performing with a guitar. She didn't know how to play any instruments, and she found it very admirable to those who could play. It was simply something that she admired and enjoyed and would have loved to be able to do herself, but she just didn't have the time to do it.

She applauded when the act finished and turned back to her drink for a brief time before she noticed his approaching the seat next to her. Not one to back away from conversation, she gave him a bright smile. "That was a really wonderful performance. Well done," she praised him with a smile. That was important, always smiling.
PMWebsite
^
Jacklonesome
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 07:02 AM

Nyaa~

GROUP: Blue Leaf

Awards: 10

Rep: 5 pts

user posted image
Samuel Cyril Wolff
user posted image
Year 1, Fall 8 || Outfit || Tags: Alexandria (Hakumei)

Today was another day of Sam performing at the bar. Nothing special, just the usual. Only, nowadays, it felt strange to be doing it alone, without his spunky red-haired roommate to perform with him, or watching him from the bar. But he wasn’t about to let his inner thoughts distract him from his job. Without a word, he went from one song into another, almost seamlessly. The sound of his guitar, and the smell of food and wine in the air was enough to keep him focused on the real world, not on his brain.

"Thank you. Have a good night, everyone." Sam packed his guitar into its case before stepping down from the stage. Before he could make his way out, a young woman had spoken to him, praising his performance. He was about to give her a quick "Thank you" and continue walking, but stopped when he caught a glance of her.

She had blonde hair and blue eyes, eyes that almost seemed to sparkle a bit, even under the dim lighting of the bar. It took a few moments for Sam to realize he was just standing there and staring, so he turned his head to the side, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Thanks… is this your first time here at the bar?" Not the usual icebreaker or conversation starter, but he wasn’t about to be awkward and comment on her beautiful eyes after staring at them. He had already gotten into trouble with another woman for doing something similar.
PM
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 03:49 PM

She hadn't meant to stop him leaving. She was perfectly fine with giving him a congratulatory greeting and then letting him be on his way, but she hadn't expected him to stop. She blinked at him a couple of times, not really sure how to react to this. If she had to be completely honest, she wasn't used to talking to boys in general, mainly because she was so unsociable in spending most of her time at the ice rink she never really had her own personal time. So this was new to her.

She laughed nervously. Judging by the way he had reacted, they were pretty much in the same boat. She ran a hand through her hair and shook her head in response. "No, it's not my first time, but I don't really come down here often. I usually come for the performances, really, when I have the time." After all, time was one thing Alexandria just didn't have.

She fidgeted a little. "Do you perform often? It must be pretty nerve-wracking, isn't it?" After all, she was the same when she skated. It was terrifying.
PMWebsite
^
Jacklonesome
 Posted: Mar 19 2016, 03:36 PM

Nyaa~

user posted image
Samuel Cyril Wolff
user posted image

"No, it's not my first time, but I don't really come down here often. I usually come for the performances, really, when I have the time." Coming to the bar, just for the performances? That was new to him. Usually, the entertainment was just an afterthought, as people came for drinks or dinner with friends. To know that this girl came just for the music was nice to hear. She seemed a bit nervous about the interaction, same as him. But she spoke again.

"Do you perform often? It must be pretty nerve-wracking, isn't it?" It was a coincidence for her to talk about his nerves, when they were on edge from the conversation with a stranger. Sure, there was nothing suspicious about her. In fact, the opposite. If he’d kept staring, she probably would’ve written him off as a creep.

"I do. I’m here almost every night. And I’m not so nervous about it anymore. I’ve been doing this for six years, after all." Giving her a little smile, Sam took the seat across from her, deciding to continue the conversation. He wasn’t in any rush to get home, after all.

"Did you come with any friends?" It was strange enough to know she came here for the entertainment, and it would’ve been even more odd if she came alone for that reason. If anything, he would offer to share an appetizer with her before leaving her alone for the rest of the night, or for ever depending on how the conversation played out.
PM
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Mar 22 2016, 05:18 PM

The bar was a fun place to go to. It was one of those places where she could always trust for a fun atmosphere and nice people. On occasion you did get a bar fight or something of the like, but it was never one of those things that ruined your night because it was always sorted out quickly enough. With her ideas of being able to, maybe, become a singer at some point, she came down to see the musical acts and see what different things that they did to give her some ideas. But Alexandria usually figured that she would just stick to skating. It was her best and favourite talent, after all.

She was surprised that he actually sat down to keep talking to her. It wasn’t something that she would have expected from him, but it was nice to have some company over anything else. Sometimes it did get boring being by yourself, but Alexandria never had the time to be able to go out with the few friends that she actually had. And it was sometimes just relaxing to come out by yourself and not be pressured by social situations. This was just one of those pleasant after effects of being by yourself that you only got on occasion.

Six years? You must be a pro by now, then, surely,” she laughed softly. It was astonishing to know that he had been doing it for six years. That was certainly some dedication on his part, after all. It was pretty much like her and her ice skating.

She shook her head, somewhat in embarrassment. “No, no. Most of them are busy,” she lied slightly. It would sound a bit sad if she said that she didn’t have any friends, but she was such a terrible liar as it was it was probably obvious that she simply didn’t have anyone to come out with. When you spent all of your time skating, you didn’t really have any people to make friends with in the first place.
PMWebsite
^
Jacklonesome
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 11:35 AM

Nyaa~

user posted image
Samuel Cyril Wolff
user posted image

"Six years? You must be a pro by now, then, surely," A pro? If only Sam saw himself that way. He might have been popular, but his perfectionist attitude kept his confidence at a steady low. Plus, the patrons of the bar were rarely the same the next day. When Sam asked the woman about her friends, she shook her head, stating that most of them were busy. His lips turned up into a small smile.

"Maybe next time, yeah?" Assuming she frequented the bar, surely her friends could make time to join her for some wine and dine. "If not, I’ll gladly be your company when you come." Sam figured he would at least extend a friendly gesture. Besides, it would make work feel a little less lonely, since it was just him sitting on the stage and rocking out. Customers were never guaranteed to strike up conversation, and he wasn’t much for initiating.

"Any chance I could get your name, Miss?" What good was making a friend if you didn’t learn their name?
PM
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 03:43 PM

Alexandria was the type to be hugely optimistic about a lot of things, simply because that was in her nature and she was just genuinely nice about a lot of things. It was something that she figured didn't hurt to be, simply because you made more friends by being nice. Judging by the way that he played, Alexandria figured that Sam had to be really good when it came to music, but she could never be sure if he felt the same way about it. Maybe he was just modest. She found that about a lot of musicians, if she had to be honest.

She responded herself with a bright smile of her own. "Hopefully, yea," she answered, internally chewing her lip as she thought about the fact that she would, most definitely, be turning up alone again. But she was grateful for the idea of company. "That's really nice of you! Thank you," she answered, before flustering a little bit when she was asked for her name. She held out a hand to him almost instinctively, because that was what she had to do when she met a lot of skaters.

"I'm Alexandria, it's really nice to meet you."
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.