Ethereal
Belle
Pocomoke
OOC
Yawza!
[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

11th Autumn
Night

It was a stormy night, Ella could hear the thunders echoing through the valley, but, it was Friday; what was she doing home? She could have some fun, maybe go to the city, go to the bar, have a couple of drinks, dance and then come back home on the last train.

Ella put her book down; she went to her room and got dressed, simple clothes, nothing too fancy. She looked at herself on the mirror; she looked good, as always.

The girl left home and took the train to the city. The ride took an hour to arrive to the city. The young woman wasn’t sure if she should take a taxi or not, what if it decided to rain? That would be a waste of her time...getting wet.

The girl took a taxi to the bar and entered. It was as it always was, nothing too much, same old people drinking, talking, men hitting on women, women hitting on men, there was everything there.

Ella ordered a drink and sat on a bench, she never liked to occupy a table if she was alone.
PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 02:21 PM

coolest kid this side of the atlantic

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image

Penelope L. Pippin
FRIDAY FALL 11, YEAR ONE • NIGHT • STORMY • OUTFITTecri Belle Pocomoke
"Instead you call me up with a head full of filth"

Oh-ho, now wasn't this a fun night she had planned?

Oliver had called her a few hours ago to say that he was initiating clause three, section five of their fuck buddies arrangement - the booty call. Of course, what he'd actually said was that he was going to send a car down to Pippin Orchards and he wanted to meet Penny at Belham Bar, but the former was more fun to say.

Penny knew that tonight, in Belham Bar, she was the hottest chick there. No doubt about it, Oliver's booty call was one fine-looking lady.

She'd opted for something especially tantalising to really tug at Oliver's desire for her. Hello a sexy little dress in black and white that had cut-outs to show Oliver what a darling taste of skin was hidden underneath it. With the dark red lipstick that said "take me now!", Penny knew that she was irresistible. With Oliver, they'd be the couple on the dance floor that nobody could look away from as things began to get heated.

Sadly, Oliver wasn't here yet, and Penny tutted as she nestled herself into an empty booth. Belham Bar was chocker with people tonight (thunderstorm parties were apparently a thing) so it didn't surprise Penny when, a few minutes later, somebody else came and sat opposite her. Only, the face was a familiar one and not one Penny wanted to see.

"Oh, Goddess..."
she muttered under her breath, cursing how if anybody had to sit next to her, it just had to be Ms. Pompous-Ass Teacher.

Oliver, please hurry the fuck up before I rip into this chick and get myself arrested...

PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 03:21 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Oliver Triston
Autumn 11, Year One ֎ Evening ֎ Stormy
user posted image

The last time the weather had been stormy in Westhaven, Oliver’s certain lady friend of the evening had made it difficult for him to feel fully fulfilled. This time around he would make no mistake in who he chose to spend his time with. Ringing up the certain blonde whom he had multiple encounters with already, Oliver knew she was more than capable of fulfilling all of his needs.

He sent for a car to pick her up from Ioana while he dressed to meet her at the bar. A few drinks and a little bit of dancing and then the two would be ready for their own little party of two back in his apartment. Oliver planned to screw her on every surface of his home.

On his way out the door Zeus stopped him. The pup was a puppy no more and was growing every day. He bent down and gave him a scratch behind the ears, before turning away from the door and over to his phone dialing his assistant. “Come up here and take care of Zeus for an hour. Feed him and walk him. Be out of the apartment before I get back. I’m having company this evening.” Hanging up he walked back out the door and headed to the bar.

Belham was full as it usually was on a Friday night, but it didn’t take Oliver long to spot his lady friend nearby. He walked over and noticed she was with another familiar woman. She was just full of surprises. He certainly liked where this night was going.

“There’s my beautiful goddess,” he said addressing Penny. “Can I get you two ladies something to drink? A glass of red for you perhaps,” he said smirking at Penny.

PMWebsite
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Jan 27 2016, 08:02 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image
Eustace Dean Walls
user posted image Autumn 11th Year 1user posted image Outfituser posted image
[Tag: Ethereal Tecri Belle]

Dean had already been in the city since the night before, hitting up the bar previously in search of some nice ladies to spend his evening with. Luckily he was successful, finding a cute spicy red head to enjoy for a few hours. He was going to head home after that, but ended up spending the rest of his day walking around the city. Dean had hit up a few shops before eventually hitting back up the bar. Why not go for a round two, right?

When walking into the bar though, Dean spotted a familiar white head of hair. He smirked as he saw that she was with two other people. While Dean considered letting her be and going off by himself, he missed his sister. It had been a few weeks since he saw her, so why not say hello?

"Hey there, sis." he greeted her, sitting down next to the woman and patting her on the shoulder. "Who are your friends?" Dean asked her. He recognized the one as the town hall chick, but the man was unfamiliar to him.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 10:00 AM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Tag
Ethereal
Belle
Pocomoke
OOC
Yawza!
[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

11th Autumn
Night

Suddenly Ella realized who was there; Miss Sore Loser from town hall, why? Why did Ella had to go out?

”Fuck…” Ella mumbled as she rolled her eyes. She wanted to punch the blonde but Ella didn’t want to end up in jail.

Perhaps under different circumstances they could get a long, maybe even now they could set aside their differences so that they don’t ruin everyone else’s night, even if there weren’t that many people that Ella knew.

To be civil, Ella greeted the blonde with a nod before someone came in. It was the young man she met at the gala, he was nice, well he seemed nice; their interaction wasn’t exactly long, it was brief, Ella soon left to meet up with Riley, or rather, to wake them up, worst mistake of her life.

Suddenly Ella heard a familiar voice. ”Dean!” she shouted happy to see her brother. She wrapped her arms around him before kissing his cheek. ”How have you been? I missed you!” she said looking at him, but when she heard his question she looked at the other two.

”That’s…Penelope from town hall and that’s Oliver, he’s from the city, I just met him at the Gala, but it was a brief interaction” she said smiling at Dean. She was happy to see her brother.
PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 07:01 PM

user posted image

Penelope L. Pippin
FRIDAY FALL 11, YEAR ONE • NIGHT • STORMY • OUTFITTecri Belle Pocomoke

Thank goodness Oliver had arrived to save her from Ella, the cocky and highly irritating teacher, which, under different circumstances, ought to have set the perfect foundation for a friendship. Only, they hadn’t met under different circumstances and now Penny hated Ella’s guts.

“Well if it isn’t Oliver Triston,”
Penny drawled, licking her lips delighted as she glanced Oliver up and down without shame. Yep, they were totally doing the do tonight. “Fancy seeing you here.”

“I’ll take a drink. Red, naturally. You know me too well. I guess we must know each other and… explore each other, fairly often for you to know that,”
she said with a wink. “But, oh, don’t bother getting anything for Ms… Ms... Something.”

Penny shrugged, shooting a faux 'whoops, sorry, I forgot your name' smile in Ella's direction. She knew Ella’s name very well, but it was more fun to pretend that Ella was so far off her radar that her name was nothing more than just static Penny couldn’t tune into.

“She’s no friend of mine. She’s just sitting here. She’ll be leaving soon, that-“

Penny swivelled her head to give Ella a steely gaze.

“-I’m sure of.”

When a man with delicious white hair joined their unconventional gathering, Penny paid him little attention besides her initial look up, look down. He was cute, but the resemblance between him and Ella was uncanny. Clearly, they were siblings, and Penny wanted nothing to do with either Ella or her family.
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 04:10 PM

Oliver Triston
user posted image

“Well if it isn’t Oliver Triston. Fancy seeing you here.” Oliver smirked at the blonde. She was a flirty little devil, but Oliver wouldn’t complain. It was exactly what he liked.

“I’ll take a drink. Red, naturally. You know me too well. I guess we must know each other and… explore each other, fairly often for you to know that. But, oh, don’t bother getting anything for Ms… Ms... Something. She’s no friend of mine. She’s just sitting here. She’ll be leaving soon, that I’m sure of.”

Oliver sensed an impending cat fight. He wasn’t surprised. Penny was passionate in her actions. If this girl had done something to infuriate her, than she deserved Penny’s wrath. Oliver reached for Penny’s hand, lightly kissing the back of it before letting it go. “I’ll be right back, try not to get into too much fun while I’m gone.”

He quickly made his way over to the bar and ordered a red wine for Penny, and a whisky for himself. By the time had arrived at the table, another mysterious person had joined him, though his features bore an uncanny resemblance to Ella’s.

”That’s…Penelope from town hall and that’s Oliver, he’s from the city, I just met him at the Gala, but it was a brief interaction.” He handed the glass to Penny as he sat next to her. His arm wrapped around her shoulders, labeling her as his for the evening, and for any other men to keep their distance. If a woman, however, made their way over to join in the fun for the evening, Oliver certainly wouldn’t mind.

He took a sip of his glass, sitting it on the table before trying to ease some of the tension in the booth. “The Gala was quite lovely. Though if you had been there my goddess, it would have been a far better evening,” he said addressing Penny.

PMWebsite
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 10:57 AM

user posted image
Eustace Dean Walls

Dean nodded as he was introduced to the two other people that his sister was sitting with. Only one of them looked familiar, and Dean could tell that there was some tension between her and his sister. He decided to ignore it, as Ella's problems were not his own. He had way too many problems to deal with besides her drama with another lady. Though Dean was somewhat curious about the source of this tension.

"I'm really not a big Gala person. Most of the people who run those type of things are snooty rich people who only have the money because of their parents." Dean said with a small shrug. He plopped down on a chair and stole a sip of his sister's drink, knowing well that she was going to interject saying that he should get his own.

"Plus, driving out to the city is such a pain. I only come here to go to the bar, or when Ella and I go out dancing sometimes, but I limit my time in the city to a minimum." Dean continued on. He had wished that he had gotten himself a drink, but he would do that later, once his conversation was over. The man didn't intend on staying with the group forever, just until he saw his prey for the evening.

"If I wanted to be in the city for anything else, I would have moved here, and no way in Hell I'm doing that... No offense to anyone who lives here." Dean told them, referring to the man. He looked like he could be a city guy, and the topic of city versus valley was a very sensitive subject for some people.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 19 2016, 12:42 PM

user posted image
Tag
Ethereal
Belle
Pocomoke
OOC
Yawza!
[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

11th Autumn
Night

Ella was too distracted with Penny to listen to her brother. The silver haired girl smirked when Penny pretended not to remember her name; the night was young and it was going to be fun. ”Don’t worry Miss Pippin, we all have different abilities, yours is to throw letters into the trash.” Ella said with a loving smile.

Before she could notice, her brother had taken a sip out of her drink. ”Dean! I’ll get you one, just leave mine alone.” she said wanting to smack her brother, but, she ended up tackling him lightly.

The conversation continued. ”The city and the valley should live in peace; this nonsense fighting is ridiculous, grown men and women playing war, ridiculous.”

”There’s just two things … maybe three things that I like about the city.”

PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 21 2016, 07:18 PM

user posted image

Penelope L. Pippin
FRIDAY FALL 11, YEAR ONE • NIGHT • STORMY • OUTFITTecri Pocomoke Belle

Penny looked at Oliver with longing eyes when he kissed her hand and departed. The look in them clearly read: "You're leaving me with her?" Oliver was the one keeping her sane right now. Penny was going to kill this bitch if she continued.

She smiled back at Ella, albeit it was obviously not going to be genuine. It was a smile that was patronising, and Ella was lucky that she'd chosen Belham Bar in the presence of Oliver to throw shade like that. Anywhere else, and Penny wouldn't have inhaled deeply and stopped her hand from reaching across the table to grab a handful of white hair. Her temper was explosive, after all.

"Sorry, my love," Penny said, directing that comment at Oliver. "I'm inclined to agree with this man here on that one." She'd already forgotten his name. Too bad. "Galas are a pathetic waste of time, and only the frivolous throw their money around like that. It's always silly little airheads who think they're all that. Of course, then they go bankrupt, and that's always fun. Some rich chick had that happen to her recently - it was all over the newspapers. Should've watched her finances rather than watching herself in the mirror."

Penny sipped at her wine. She did love getting in a good stab at cityfolk who'd gotten too big for their boots and were consequently paying the price. Penny had happily ripped up the paperwork for a Westhavener-owned business that had gone bankrupt in Ioana as well as their so-called 'holiday homes'. Good riddance. One of them hadn't even been able to write properly if his paperwork was anything to go by. You didn't need to capitalize every word, asshole.

Penny knew that Oliver was a Westhavener, but she had yet to twig who he really was. As of right now, she thought he was somebody with an ordinary salary and just a good sense of fashion. She didn't realise he was elite, and she especially didn't realise he was the elitest of the elite.

"The city is great for the alcohol and the shopping. That's all. I wouldn't live here."
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 24 2016, 06:28 PM

Oliver Triston
user posted image

"I'm really not a big Gala person. Most of the people who run those type of things are snooty rich people who only have the money because of their parents. Plus, driving out to the city is such a pain. I only come here to go to the bar, or when Ella and I go out dancing sometimes, but I limit my time in the city to a minimum."

"If I wanted to be in the city for anything else, I would have moved here, and no way in Hell I'm doing that... No offense to anyone who lives here." Oliver shrugged at the man’s words. He had heard far worse from many many people. After all, he was one of the main business men gunning for the city’s takeover of the valley. Not that anyone at this table needed to know that. ”To each their own. City life isn’t for everyone. I’ve had friends that grew up in Westhaven and moved to Ioana for the small town feel. Not my cup of tea but it is what it is.”

“The city and the valley should live in peace; this nonsense fighting is ridiculous, grown men and women playing war, ridiculous.” Oliver chuckled. “War can be quite entertaining though, and often times, the only way to resolve a conflict. People in the city know what they want, the valley just won’t fork it over.”

"Sorry, my love, I'm inclined to agree with this man here on that one. Galas are a pathetic waste of time, and only the frivolous throw their money around like that. It's always silly little airheads who think they're all that. Of course, then they go bankrupt, and that's always fun. Some rich chick had that happen to her recently - it was all over the newspapers. Should've watched her finances rather than watching herself in the mirror."

Oliver knew exactly who Penny was speaking of. He happened to be, or was, good friends with the girl, but when her finances dried up, and her store failed, she had fled the city and the valley, looking for the comfort of a new start. Oliver couldn’t blame her. The whole fiasco was very embarrassing.

"The city is great for the alcohol and the shopping. That's all. I wouldn't live here." Oliver teasingly raised an eyebrow at his goddess. “Just the alcohol and the shopping, hmm?” he asked with a seductive grin. He tucked a finger under her chin, tilting her face up to meet his lips in a kiss, no care for the others at the table. He pulled away, the teasing glint in his eyes lingering. “And here I thought you liked me more than just for the free wine.”

PMWebsite
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 02:41 PM

user posted image
Eustace Dean Walls

To each their own. City life isn’t for everyone. I’ve had friends that grew up in Westhaven and moved to Ioana for the small town feel. Not my cup of tea but it is what it is.”

“The city and the valley should live in peace; this nonsense fighting is ridiculous, grown men and women playing war, ridiculous.”

"Well it's an important matter. The city wants more space to grow, and the valley wants to stay alive. Not everyone can live in peace like we'd like." Dean shrugged. "Conflict always happens; it helps us grow as people. You wouldn't want to read a story about a character who doesn't have conflict, nor would you want to play one." he added before stealing another sip of Ella's drink.

“War can be quite entertaining though, and often times, the only way to resolve a conflict. People in the city know what they want, the valley just won’t fork it over.”

"Sorry, my love, I'm inclined to agree with this man here on that one. Galas are a pathetic waste of time, and only the frivolous throw their money around like that. It's always silly little airheads who think they're all that. Of course, then they go bankrupt, and that's always fun. Some rich chick had that happen to her recently - it was all over the newspapers. Should've watched her finances rather than watching herself in the mirror."

"The city is great for the alcohol and the shopping. That's all. I wouldn't live here."

"Yet one day you might have to depending on how things are looking so far. The valley has a lot of determined villagers but the city is still growing strong." Dean told them. As much as he didn't want to admit it, things didn't look good for the valley. One day their homes were just going to be huge corporate buildings or a park.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 09:20 PM

user posted image
Tag
Ethereal
Belle
Pocomoke
OOC
Yawza!
[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

11th Autumn
Night

Ella watched the event unfold, and, as much as she hated to admit, she had to agree with Penny; the blonde was sort of right about the city, but so was her brother. ”Well, I have to agree with blondie here, she is right, however, the city isn’t just good for that; I enjoy the library and the university, not to mention the museum. The city is dynamic, but it’s just good for a few hours.”

Ella was a valley girl, she liked the city, but she couldn’t live there. She didn’t hate the city like most villagers, but she wouldn’t live there, unless she had to but she would fight to stay at the valley.

”Dean is right, it doesn’t look good for the valley, but the villagers aren’t stupid, the valley will survive, it’s been surviving for years and it will continue to.” Ella said. The young woman believed in the strength of the valley, she believes in the villagers and how they could make the valley prosperous again if they all worked together.

PMEmail
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Apr 1 2016, 06:27 PM

user posted image

Penelope L. Pippin
FRIDAY FALL 11, YEAR ONE • NIGHT • STORMY • OUTFITTecri, Pocomoke, Belle

It was great that Oliver didn’t care about the others at the table because Penny didn’t either. She let him tilt her face up and, when he kissed her, she kissed right back.

Oh, how innocent that particular kiss had been. A simple touch of the lips, mouths only slightly parted and definitely no tongue. It was the kind of kiss you’d give at the altar, the innocent newly-wed kind, and that was what made Penny exhilarated – it meant nothing when people expected it to mean something. She loved that their relationship was so shallow, so meaningless beyond the great sex to the two of them that she could respond with: “Mm, I mean, that free wine though.”

When the male twin spoke, Penny pulled her face away from Oliver’s hands to roll her eyes at him.

“Oh, shut up,”
she drawled. “Don’t be such a party pooper, Mr. Cynical.”

Penny hated that he was being such a downer on what was otherwise going to be a deliriously-fun night out (for her and Oliver, anyway), but what she hated more was that he was right, and she knew he was right. She just didn’t want it to be said aloud.

“Well I have to agree with blondie here-“

Penny rolled her eyes again. What, were these twins both annoying? It must have been hereditary.

“Honey, you wished you had hair as nice as mine…”
Penny muttered under her breath, then looked up at Oliver with a grin.

Ella listed off other places she thought notable about the city. The library, the university, and the museum? Somebody was boring.

“Dean is right, it doesn’t look good for the valley-“

“Oh great,”
Penny couldn’t help but think. “More cynicism.” That made two traits she’d discovered these twins shared.

But, unlike Dean, Ella at least had a positive spin on things.

“You bet your ass it’ll continue to survive,”
Penny responded. “That Triston twat can’t do shit. None of those Westhaven fucks can."

Penny then twisted herself around fully to grin at Oliver.

"Not you, babe. You're not a Westhaven fuck, buuut I am fucking you so I guess you are kinda a Westhaven fuck,"
she said with a wink.
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 10:41 PM

Oliver Triston
user posted image

Oliver was the odd man out. He was from Westhaven, not only that, he was actively trying to buy out Ioana for Westhaven’s benefit. It wasn’t particularly a conversation he was interested in participating in. He only came to Belham tonight for Penny. The two were just going to have a few drinks and then make their way back to his place for the evening. These other two had never been part of the plan.

“You bet your ass it’ll continue to survive. That Triston twat can’t do shit. None of those Westhaven fucks can. Not you, babe. You're not a Westhaven fuck, buuut I am fucking you so I guess you are kinda a Westhaven fuck.”

Oliver snickered, his arm snaking around Penny’s middle as they sat in the booth. “Well, now that I’m okay with.” He sneaked another kiss, this one longer, deeper, before drinking down the rest of his whisky.

It was time to liven this party up. Their talk of poor decrepit Ioana was depressing. They were at a bar, they should be doing something more interesting than converse about the politics of Westhaven and Ioana; Triston did enough of that during his work hours.

“Now I think what everyone at this table needs is another drink, yes?” Oliver removed his arm from Penny, sliding out of the booth. “This round is on me.” Quickly he got another whisky for himself and a red wine for Penny. He guessed on what the other two had been drinking, though what should they care what he brought them, it was free. He brought it all back to the table and took up his previous position of his arm around Penny. “Now, you all didn’t come here to whine and moan about the city all night, did you?”

PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.