Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Danni (Pocomoke)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 13th

The bruise around her eye wasn’t disappearing, Ella just wanted it to go away, it was about time to disappear, but no, it seemed like it was getting a bit darker. Ella touched her face around her eye and winced, it still hurt, not as much as it did the day before, but it was still hurting. After the annoyance she had caused previously, it was time to cause some disturbance in the city, and what was the best place to cause some disturbance? Perhaps start a fight? Or maybe just do something she’ll regret in the next morning? The city, where so many people meet.

Ella put on something and drove to the city, her scooter had seen better days but she didn’t want to trade that thing for anything, perhaps buy a new one in the future, but for now she didn’t want to get rid of it. She parked outside and walked into the bar like she owned it, she didn’t but after so many years going there she already knew every corner of it, especially the type of people that could be found there.

She slowly walked to the counter, taking a mental note about who was there. She leaned and ordered a beer to start the night, next to her sat this girl, she looked familiar but perhaps was just Ella’s imagination.
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 19 2017, 10:05 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png Winter 13th Year 2 http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png Outfithttp://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png
[Tag: Tecri]

Last night had been fun. She had ended up in a situation that she hadn't expected, and got a few benefits that she would surely use to their full potential soon enough. Now that the sheriff and her were seeing each other from time to time, she didn't have to go looking for someone else to take home each night. Not that the girl was going to. Why would Dani stop having fun just because she has someone that she could call up the officer and invite him over.

This was not her reason for going to the bar.

While her day had begun on a high, it had slowly begun to get worse. She had thought that it would be a good idea to go work on her shop, which made her miserable. On top of that, some kids felt the need to throw snowballs at her on the way home.

And she dropped her booze.

Now Dani decided to head to the city and drink her problems away. She could always call up the sheriff if she really wanted to, though the girl didn't know if he would want to this early. They had just made this decision this morning.

Heading to the bar, she sat down and ordered a drink. At first she didn't even notice that she had sat next to some white haired chick, at least until she noticed that the chick was looking at her.

"Can I help you?" Dani asked bluntly before taking a sip of the drink.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 20 2017, 04:37 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

user posted image
Tag
Danni (Pocomoke)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 13th

Once the bartender gave her the beer, Ella heard a voice, the girl she had been staring at asked her something, a bit blunt, but no harm done, after all Ella wasn’t being the politest person at the bar. ”Oh I know I could always take a picture, I know it will last longer.” she said sarcastically. ”You just look familiar, I’m not only a loon, apparently I’m delusional as well.” Ella commented.

”I’m Eleanor Walls, Ella for short…” she introduced herself and then took a sip of her drink, it was a long sip, a very long sip. ”This day can’t get any worse…” Ella concluded before finishing her beer quickly and ordering a whiskey sour for herself.

Perhaps the girl’s day had been as bad as Ella’s, only Ella was more on a go with the flow sort of mood, not looking for a fight, her eye was still black and she still had bruises all over the place, if she showed up the following day in the clinic she was sure she was never going to hear the end of it.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 01:18 AM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png Winter 13th Year 2 http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png Outfithttp://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/orangehert_zpstelatlcx.png
[Tag: Tecri]

”Oh I know I could always take a picture, I know it will last longer. You just look familiar, I’m not only a loon, apparently I’m delusional as well.”

"Hey, however you want to put it." Dani responded, shrugging before returning her attention to her drink. She didn't understand some of what the woman said, but honestly she didn't care. After all, the girl was just there to enjoy a drink and making some drunken sex before stumbling back home. This woman was not part of her plan.

”I’m Eleanor Walls, Ella for short… This day can’t get any worse…”

"Tell me about it. Everything just seems to be turning to shit." Dani added before scoffing. She could say that again. Actually, knowing Dani's luck, the day could get worse. That was just how things went for her.

"Dani, by the way. Guess we both got crappy lives right now, huh?" she finally introduced herself, turning to face the woman and give her a small nod. Dani couldn't stay mad at someone who seemed to have a bad day as well. Unless if she did something to make her even more upset.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 24 2017, 09:19 AM

user posted image
Tag
Danni (Pocomoke)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 13th

There wasn’t much to say anymore, apparently, they were both having a bad day, and nothing like going to the bar for a drink to fix it, at least forget about it for a brief moment.

Ella looked at the woman when she spoke. ”When you think things can’t get any worse, they do.” Ella said raising her glass. Physically she was alright, mentally she was broken and feelings just got worse as the day got darker.

”Nice to meet you Dani and apparently we do, and controlling it it’s out of our control.” Ella commented. ”It’s like you wake up alright in the morning, ready to do something and then it just gets worse and worse.” she finished her drink and ordered another.

”I hear it’s good to talk about things, I’m not much of a talker, what about you?”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 12:00 AM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller
[Tag:Tecri]

”Nice to meet you Dani and apparently we do, and controlling it it’s out of our control. It’s like you wake up alright in the morning, ready to do something and then it just gets worse and worse.”

"Tell me about it." Dani commented before taking another sip of her drink. That was how she felt every day when she woke up. The day would always seem like it would be better, but instead it was worse.

”I hear it’s good to talk about things, I’m not much of a talker, what about you?”

"Same. I kinda prefer to just drown my sorrows in alcohol, or with some late night company." she retorted, looking away from the woman and staring at her drink. The girl wished that she was with her new friend with benefits, but it was too soon. She had only seen him just that morning.

PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 08:47 PM

user posted image
Tag
Danni (Pocomoke)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 13th

Drown one sorrows in alcohol? She sounded like Ella. ”That’s why I’m here, alcohol and bad choices help you forget.” she commented. It wasn’t forgetting that Ella wanted, she wanted to feel, alcohol was just to help he make bad decisions, a night well spent with a stranger was only to feel, the feeling wasn’t the best feelings but at least it was something.

”However late night company is overrated.” she said putting down her almost empty glass. ”But who knows who you can find at the bar during an evening like this.” she continued looking over her shoulder to the crowd at the bar.

Not finding anyone worthy, Ella looked back at Dani. ”Do you spend all your evenings here?”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 6 2017, 01:11 AM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller

”However late night company is overrated. But who knows who you can find at the bar during an evening like this.” Ella told her. Dani shrugged and quickly scanned the area. It didn't seem like there were really and people here that peaked her interested. The woman she was talking to, maybe. But other than that, no.

"True, but the place seems rather boring tonight. I'll probably just go home alone and drunk." she finally explained to the woman before taking another sip of her drink.

”Do you spend all your evenings here?”

"Not all of them, but quite a few." she admitted. Dani spent a lot of her evenings at the bar, whether it'd be the city or the valley. Usually she only came out to the city during the week days, when the valley would be dead, but there were some exceptions.

"How about you?" Dani asked Ella, turning to face her. "I don't see you around here all too often. At least when I'm here." she admitted, though then again, Dani had never been looking. Actually, Dani was also too drunk half the time to remember people, even those she had directly interacted with.

"Honestly after my night yesterday I don't know if I'm gonna stick around long. It's been a long... well season really." she admitted, finishing off the last of her drink. She thought that coming in on a day that was close to the weekend would be fun, but besides this woman, there wasn't much here. It seemed like a wasted trip.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 08:52 PM

user posted image
Tag
Danni (Pocomoke)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 13th

Ella agreed with the girl, there was no one interesting there, well except maybe Dani, Ella’s current company, whom she was quite enjoying. ”That will probably make two of us, unless you want to finish drinks at my place, I have a few unopened bottles of several things.” Ella proposed.

Listening to the girl’s answer, which was followed by a question Ella nodded. ”It depend really, but the city has more bars which means I’m not bond to one bar, so I suppose the city, if there’s no one to spend the night with I usually end up in jail.” she said like she was actually proud of it, but she wasn’t.

”Before my life fell…literally apart I used to love to dance, I would just come to a bar to dance, have some fun…but as I proposed before, we can always end up getting drunk at my place, I’m still sober so technically I can still drive…I think.”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 03:03 PM

user posted image
Danielle Joy Miller

”It depend really, but the city has more bars which means I’m not bond to one bar, so I suppose the city, if there’s no one to spend the night with I usually end up in jail.”

"Sounds like me." Dani commented, thinking about the last time she had ended up in jail. It was funny that she was now thinking about all of that when she had just encountered the officer yesterday. It was such a coincidence, was it not?

”Before my life fell…literally apart I used to love to dance, I would just come to a bar to dance, have some fun…but as I proposed before, we can always end up getting drunk at my place, I’m still sober so technically I can still drive…I think.”

"Sounds good." Dani said, chugging down the rest of her drink. "I wouldn't mind a little more fun, especially with a cutie like you." she joked with a wink before paying for her drink. Well, it was a half joke. The silver hair girl was pretty cute, but Dani wasn't sure if anything besides drinking would happen. Perhaps some more alcohol would change her mind.

"Ready when you are." Dani told the girl. She stood up and put on her jacket before turning to Ella and waiting for her to be ready as well.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 08:10 PM

user posted image
Tag
Danni (Pocomoke)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 13th

Ella laughed, apparently, she had met a kindred spirit. ”Sometimes it’s fun, sometimes it’s more boring than fun, but at least I’m not the only one ending up in jail at weird hours.” she commented. It sounded like it was Ella’s lucky day, someone who thought just like her.

Hearing the positive reaction from the female, Ella winked at her and was quick to pay for her drinks before turning to the girl. ”How could I not?” Ella asked smirking playfully at Dani, such a cute face, attractive and they both ended up in jail.

And with that said Ella was ready to take Dani to some fun with no strings attached.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.