Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 02:59 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 21

Rep: 8 pts

Jacques Spring 21st Year Three
Outfit

He was happy with his job. At least that was what he told himself. He got to do something he was familiar with, and it paid pretty decently. Jacques was good at making tips, especially with the lady patrons of the bar. Some of the men weren't that big of a fan of him, but they weren't the ones that he was trying to impress.

He only needed to worry about his nice tippers, and his boss that he had in the palm of his hand. Woman like her were easy to convince, and she seemed to be falling for it perfectly. Hopefully she wasn't one of those that wanted commitment, as he strictly believed in no strings attached.

The only downfall of his job was it was six nights a week.

During prime bar hours.

Guess he should have expected as much from working at one of the few good bars in this barren wasteland. It wasn't too bad considering that he had just started the job, but he knew it would become problematic later on.

With Sunday now being his only day off, he hopped on over to a bar and hoped for the best. With a town like this, there was probably going to be no one around, especially none of the feminine type. Well, at least he could grab a drink, right? Dropping onto a stool at the bar, he ordered himself a simple beer, waiting to see what would come of the night.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 03:34 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Eleanor Walls
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Jacques (Pocomoke), OPEN
NOTES

Spring 21st night • Year 3
Ella wasn’t going to worry too much, her life was no longer falling rapidly, but it could start at any moment, she needed help, even if it pained her to admit it. She had talk to her friend, but things weren’t as easy as they seemed, she had to accept what was happening and fighting against it was just going to make things worse.

The brunette walked to a bar, she remembered when they were still renovating the place. She got inside and ordered something to drink, perhaps something light to start the night since alcohol tended to cloud her judgement and she didn’t want that, she wanted to be sober to avoid screwing up her life more than it was.

Not far from the stool she was in, there was someone, he didn’t seem to be like the valley type. ”Hey.” she greeted him. ”Welcome to the Valley.” she said with a smile and a waving hand. ”I’m Eleanor, most people just call me Ella.” she said, her smile still bright.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 10:45 AM

Jacques was almost prepared to called it quits. After all, who would come out to a bar on a Sunday night? In the city you could usually find more people at a bar on a Sunday than expected, but in the valley it seemed to be a whole different story. It was understandable considering the lack of life that the place seemed to have.

Fortunately a pretty little thing decided to make her way into the bar as well, plopping herself onto the stool next to him and attempting to begin a conversation. Jacques turned his attention to her and smile. She seemed friendly, and an easy enough target.

Perhaps tonight wouldn't be such a waste after all.

"Well, Ella, thanks for the welcoming party. I'm Jacques." he introduced himself, giving her a one over before continuing. "Now tell me, what is a beautiful woman like yourself doing out here all by herself on a Sunday night?" Jacques asked her, taking a sip of his beer before setting it down on the counter. "And what would make someone like you talk to such a man like myself?"

Tecri

PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 03:04 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Jacques (Pocomoke), OPEN
NOTES

Eleanor smiled as the man introduced himself, however, she was not expecting him to flirt with her, what a sweet summer child. ”I can say the same thing for you.” she replied winking at him. Her smile suddenly grew. ”You seem rather lonely and rather new to the valley, almost like you’re lost.” she said.

The woman put one leg over the other and watched the man before her eyes. ”Are you insinuating you’re a bad person?” she asked, putting her elbow on the counter and resting her head on her hand as she watched him. Her eyes met his and she didn’t even look away.

”Tell me Jacques, should I stop talking to you and walk out the door?” she asked, almost as a dare.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 07:40 PM

The woman, Ella, had been attracted to him since he looked like he was new to the landing. This wasn't wrong, especially since he had only visited the place one or two times in his childhood. But now, this was to be his home, at least until he was able to find a way back into his family business.

”Tell me Jacques, should I stop talking to you and walk out the door?” Ella asked when he insinuated that he wasn't that great of a person. Jacques leaned back and smiled at the question. Should she walk out now? Probably, but it looked like she really didn't want to. It was natural for women to be attracted to him, so he couldn't blame her.

"Yes you should, but you won't right?" Jacques began, leaning closer. "You are too curious now. I can see it in your eyes. You want to know who this mysterious stranger is that is sitting right in front of you right now." he added, staring at her only for a moment before pulling back and grabbing his beer. The man took another sip before continuing.

"Also, you are curious as to how the evening will end for you. Am I wrong?"

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 07:59 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Jacques (Pocomoke), OPEN
NOTES

The fact that he asked her, even if it was a rhetorical question showed what type of man he was, confident, full of himself and at that moment Ella became the person she was a few years back, perhaps she shouldn’t, but she doubted it was going to destroy his ego, perhaps not even bruise it.

”Yes, I am indeed a curious person, but I do know a few things about you already, you’re a strong man, perhaps a little bit too confident in your skills, I only have one thing that I’m yet to figure it out.” she said with a wink and a smile. Ella loved that kind of play.

She kept staring at him, but when he asked her if she was curious about how her evening was going to end for her, she smirked. ”I know how the evening will end, at least for me.” she said, taking a sip of her drink.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 08:08 PM

”I know how the evening will end, at least for me.”

"Oh, do you now?" Jacques said, looking back at her with curious eyes. She also seemed to be confident in her skills of seduction. After all, she didn't back down from a strong, confident man like himself. Most girls did, either giggling into their drinks or walking away, but not her. Instead the woman was waiting for him to step up his game.

Well two could play, dearie.

"Why don't you tell me how you think the evening is going to end, and then I will confirm whether or not that will happen." Jacques told her. He placed down his drink and gave her his full attention, trying not to show an emotion in his eyes. "Because I know how the evening will end, so we should see if we are on the same page."

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 08:40 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Jacques (Pocomoke), OPEN
NOTES

She watched his curiosity rise as she spoke. She was sure he was confident enough to know what she wanted, sure, she wouldn’t mind, but he was going to have to work for it. When he proposed that she’d tell him, she leaned a bit forward and whispered in his ear in a rather soft voice ”What’s the fun in that?” she said pulling away slowly and as she did there was a smirk on her lips.

Eleanor got back on her stool and watched him. He was confident alright. ”I am sure we’re talking about the same thing, but thank you for asking.” Ella said, getting closer to him as she put her hand on his leg and whispered in his ear, in a soft voice that could freeze most people.

”Why are you still drinking that?”

She pulled away and watched him before walking to the door slowly.
PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 09:12 PM

Jacques knew that him and Ella were thinking on the same wave length once she had confirmed it. He hadn't expected to find someone so bold in the valley, especially after having run into Lillian a few days ago. Having one fierce lady in the place seemed probable, but more than that?

He would have never seen it coming.

When Ella walked away after asking about his drink, he was hesitant to follow. After all, he was the one that always took the lead, not one to trail behind in hopes of a good night. Jacques knew they would end up having some fun, but it had to be on his terms.

After a moment, Jacques ended up leaving the bar, but he wasn't going to give the woman her way completely...

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.