New Poll

Triston Mailbox
Belle
 Posted: Aug 3 2015, 06:25 PM

I'm not superstitious, but... I am a little-stitious.

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 29

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image

Drop your note for Oliver Triston here. He'll decide whether or not to get back to you.
PMWebsite
^
Edelweiss
 Posted: Sep 14 2015, 09:33 PM

La vie est la fleur dont l'amour est le miel.

GROUP: Orange Leaf

Awards: 10

Rep: 6 pts

user posted image

Mr. Oliver Triston,
Spoiler

XOXOXOXOXO,

Ms. Amaryllis S. Cadwallader

271 San Pierre BLVD
Whitmont, Westhaven

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Edelweiss
 Posted: Oct 31 2015, 05:50 PM

user posted image

Mr. Oliver Triston,
Spoiler

XOXOXOXOXO,

Ms. Amaryllis S. Cadwallader

271 San Pierre BLVD
Whitmont, Westhaven

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Edelweiss
 Posted: Nov 27 2015, 04:14 PM

user posted image
user posted image

Spoiler

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Rii
 Posted: Dec 15 2015, 08:06 PM

O is my berry <3

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 23

Rep: 19 pts

user posted image
Dear Oliver Triston.

Well hello there, I wasn't expecting something from you. Funny that.

It seems you have finally noticed my shop after a whole season of it being up? A bit belated, if you ask me.
I'm simply up to nothing, however, as much as you wish otherwise. All I'm really doing is starting up my families business and spreading production. It just so happened, however, that a pretty little city such as Westhaven had a lovely, perfect sized lot for a shop such as my own. I simply HAD to put up a shop there and it's running such wonders.

If you dislike it, however, isn't it time you stopped hiding behind paper and tell me in person like a good boy?

With love,

Celeste Alberona.

Spoiler
PMEmail
^
Rii
 Posted: Dec 15 2015, 08:31 PM

O is my berry <3

user posted image
Oliver Triston,

May I simply point out that I too am a busy person?
It's amusing how much everyone within the city likes my chocolates. It's like I'm eating Westhaven from the inside out. Sort of reminds me of something you couldn't do.

You say you find yourself better things to do and places to be?
I do believe every breathing thing isn't classified as something to do.
Nice to know your preference on people haven't change. I have yet to see you in Ioana and I'm surprised you haven't come to visit me just so you can flaunt off about your little pleasantry and bore me to death once more.

With love,

Celeste Alberona.

Spoiler
PMEmail
^
Rii
 Posted: Dec 15 2015, 09:26 PM

O is my berry <3

user posted image
Dear Oliver Triston.

Oh Oliver Dearest,
Your words hurt me so. Why must you always get so protective over my feelings and call me jealous? Is that what you so wish?
For me to be jealous of other woman like you are of my men? At least the men I collectively take hold of know how to please me, something far more than you ever did.

My days of a kid are over, now. I no longer seek pleasure or gamble for love. My love is my business and that business means gathering money to help keep Ioana Valley afloat. Seems to be doing its job, huh? Shame you can't seem to do that.
So the true question here is... Is it really me who's jealous?

With love,

Celeste Alberona.

Spoiler
PMEmail
^
Rii
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 10:22 AM

O is my berry <3

user posted image
Dear Oliver Triston,

Please do excuse my lack of formality on your name, but I simply couldn't resist but write you this pleasant letter.
So after many days chewing the rubber off the back of my pencil, I've finally coming to a brand new idea for my shop. You know, the one you love so much?
Well, I was planning on creating a new chocolate for this season and perhaps if it hits the roof in sales I may permanently keep it.

It's a bitter yet sweet chocolate with a salty, savoury outside and a sour inside that can cause a kid to purse their lips. The overall taste will definitely be a pleasant one. Of course, I can't promise it's pleasant to the eyes, however. Better inside than outside, after all.

I'm planning on calling it the Triston chocolate, what do you think? Oh, don't fear. I'll be sure to give you a first taste, perhaps it'd be like you're tasting a mirror?

With love,

Celeste Alberona. user posted image

Spoiler
PMEmail
^
Rii
 Posted: May 24 2016, 11:54 AM

O is my berry <3

user posted image
Dear Oliver Triston,

My. News does certainly travel fast in the popularity ranking. It seems you must be low on that scale, it's old news now.
Yes. I'm indeed expecting a child and I'm simply over the moon for it. I'm going up in the world, it would seem while you stuck on the lower ranks collecting cats for your crazy cat man collection and I don't just mean the women.

Actually....speaking of children, I remember seeing a young boy come into my shop just the other day and he looked just like you! Probably one of your many, many illegitimate children from all the unprotected sex you had. Also wouldn't surprise me if that same unprotected sex is what ended up causing you to be riddled with all kinds of infestation. Please excuse me while I suppress the urge to vomit at the image of your miniscule manhood carrying parasites of all kinds.

Anyway, I suppose I'll be seeing you at the horse race next year? It is in Westhaven after all, I wonder which Jockey will be riding you.

With love,

Celeste Alberona. user posted image

Spoiler
PMEmail
^
Aunt Bessy
 Posted: Jul 11 2016, 10:12 PM

Newly Hatched

GROUP: Aunt Bessy

Awards: None

Rep: 2 pts

user posted image

Spoiler

Belle
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.