Posted: Mar 25 2018, 01:22 PM

horror enthusiast

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 4

Rep: 0 pts

user posted image
Agnes Wilcox
SPRING 19th, Y3 8PM.

The girl sat at the counter, holding her just bought soda. She'd asked for Coke, but whether it was actually Coke, or just Pepsi being sold as Coke, remained to be seen. It was probably whatever was cheaper. The one thing that had been nicer about living in the city for a few years was most things were shiny and brand new. It wasn't like that back in the valley. She wasn't going to complain, though. The valley was her home, her birthplace. Interestingly enough, this was her first time in this particular establishment. Sure, she knew about it, but the last time she had actually lived in the valley, she had been 18, and 18 year olds weren't exactly allowed in bars. She didn't really drink anyway, actually. She had just stopped in here because it was one of the only places open, and she wanted her Coca-cola.

The place wasn't particularly busy, though maybe it got rowdier later in the night. It was kind of hard to imagine any place in Ioana getting 'rowdy' though. Maybe one person got a bit drunk and did something stupid, but this wasn't a club or some other equally racy or crazy business. As of right now, though? The atmosphere was calm. Now all there was to do was to enjoy the rest of her night.
PM
^
HappyLittleAccidents
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 12:42 PM

The Deity of Memes

Awards: 3

MAX BORCHARD
user posted image

Max had just closed up shop for the day and as he walked down the streets of the village center, he thought about the lack of any real friends. Sure, he wasn't the most social person, but the thought of being alone without anyone to turn to made him want to socialize. Without much thought, he silently opened the door to the Weeping Angel and sat at one of the tables. He didn't order anything; he just wanted to sit down and take a breather. He noticed someone at the bar counter, holding a glass of soda. Curious, he rose from his seat and sat next to her, ordering a glass of water.

After the bartender gave him his drink, he turned to the woman next to her. "You're not drinking alcohol too, huh?" he asked before taking a sip of his drink. "Me neither."
PMEmail
^
liling
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 01:15 PM

horror enthusiast

user posted image
Agnes Wilcox
SPRING 19th, Y3 8PM.

She turned to the man who had just sat down, a bit startled. "No, I don't really drink." She shrugged. "Idiots in the city making a fool of themselves turned me off to it real quick." She smiled at the man and held out her hand for him to shake. "I'm Aggie. What's your name?" She was a naturally social person, so she was pretty happy that she had someone to talk to now.

Maybe they'd be interested in talking about the weather? Others got kinda bored when she went off into tangents about that. She didn't mind talking about other topics, though. Was talking about weather in a scientific way really considered small talk? She wasn't quite sure. Either way, she had someone to converse with now. She had a big smile on her face. She hoped it wasn't disconcerting.

HappyLittleAccidents
PM
^
HappyLittleAccidents
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 03:11 PM

The Deity of Memes

MAX BORCHARD
user posted image

"Yeah, people can do really stupid things when their drunk." Max replied, nodding in agreement. He returned the gesture and shook hands with Aggie. "Name's Max. I run a flower shop here." After shaking hands, he smiled and took another sip of his water. It was a quiet night and the bar shared the same tone.

liling
PMEmail
^
liling
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 04:12 PM

horror enthusiast

user posted image
Agnes Wilcox
SPRING 19th, Y3 8PM.

"Yeah, they can. To be honest though, I can't really imagine someone here doing anything really wild. It's typically pretty quiet around here." She grinned. "You run a flower shop? That's super cool! I'm the weather person down at the radio station! If you tune in to hear the weather, you've probably heard my voice before."
She paused for a second, catching her breath. She was probably talking a bit too fast.

"Say, are you from Ioana originally? We look around the same age, and I don't quite remember playing with you as a kid or anything."
She was pretty sure he was from somewhere else, because anyone who had lived in the valley their entire life, she most definitely knew. She really needed to catch up with some of her old friends, now that she thought about it.

HappyLittleAccidents
PM
^
HappyLittleAccidents
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 08:16 PM

The Deity of Memes

MAX BORCHARD
user posted image

"No, I'm actually from Westhaven." he replied, giving an apologetic look. He took a moment to take a breath before continuing. "Oh, yeah I listen to the weather all the time. I grow the flowers myself, so I do have to keep an eye on it in order to keep my flowers healthy."

liling
PMEmail
^
liling
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 11:27 PM

horror enthusiast

user posted image
Agnes Wilcox
SPRING 19th, Y3 8PM.

"Ohh too bad." She made a bit of a pouty face. "It's a fun place to grow up in. I don't really miss the farm work, though." She laughed. Well, actually, she still wasn't free from farm work, considering she was probably still expected to stop in and help with the harvest when needed. "I don't tend to forget faces easily, but I figured I better ask. Me and a whole bunch of kids used to have this little group that would run around together. I still miss those days sometimes, honestly."

Those had been the days. No troubles, no worries. Just running around, having fun, and passing notes in school. She missed having no responsibility more than she let on. Sure, she was an adult now, and was free to do pretty much whatever she wanted, but adults couldn't exactly run around the woods playing tag without getting some really weird looks.

HappyLittleAccidents
PM
^
HappyLittleAccidents
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 06:01 PM

The Deity of Memes

MAX BORCHARD
user posted image

Max took a few more sips of his water, nodding as Aggie spoke. "It's nice that you had some friends when you were growing up." he replied, his face dropping as he stared into his drink. "I wish I had friends when I was little." He swiftly finished his drink and asked for a refill. As the bartender took his glass and filled it before placing it back on the counter, Max thought about the bullying that he sustained when he was young. He considered himself lucky that he made it this far; life in the city just wasn't for him and he never wanted to go back.

liling
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.