L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

A cloud of dreams, IC: Fiona || ISO: Jackson
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 08:20 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Fiona Goodfellow
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Jackson(Tanuki)
NOTES
Wearing

Spring 14th, year 3. Afternoon
Fiona was feeling like a fish out of the water, she had invited Jackson to meet her at a place in the village and she wasn’t sure exactly what to do or feel, it was harmony day and that was a day for sweethearts. Were they sweethearts? Fiona didn’t know, she did know that she enjoyed spending time with Jackson, he made her feel like she didn’t have any impairment and most important of all, she felt like home.

She had a small box wrapped and she also had a large bag with something inside, she was being extremely careful with, however Lady was extremely curious to see what was on the box, Fiona had bought it not long ago. Fiona looked inside the bag and smiled, she thought Jackson would enjoy it, at least from what they spoke it seemed like he could enjoy something like that, even if it wasn’t real.

The blonde left her house, she had everything. Lady was sleeping on the couch, it was a cloudy day, luckily for Fiona the rain decided to skip that day. Once at the location, the blonde sat at a table and waited patiently for Jackson to arrive.
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 01:39 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The fact that he was going out with Fiona for Harmony Day made him rather nervous.

By doing this, was he trying to escalate their current relationship? The honest answer was no, at first anyway. But the more he had thought about it, did friends really just go out on Harmony Day? And at that, to one of the prime date spots out there? It just didn't add up, he supposed, not if you were someone who was looking into the whole equation. It was a little...different, he guessed. Because he really did like Fiona, but he wondered if it should go any farther than it already had.

He had Jazmyn to care for still, always the prime concern in his life even above relationships, and he wondered if that would be okay with her, if anything did happen. Would they be okay despite her not being his main focus? He wondered if he would get above coward level and ask her properly anyway. Or, maybe there should be more dates first. This was their second, wasn't it? He shook his head, he didn't have time to be over thinking this.

Instead, he grabbed the box containing the present he had purchased for Fiona and headed out the door, taking the stairs almost two at a time. Some could say he was excited, and they would probably be right. He made his way down to Crumbly Delights in a nice dress shirt and pants, a tie hung around his neck. And it didn't take long for him to find her. "Fiona!" He called when she was facing his direction. Of course she couldn't hear him, but if she could see him that would be fine. He made his way over and sat down, smiling kindly at her. "Hey, sorry if I'm a little late, Inky managed to unwrap the box I had prepared for you so I had to pull it back together before I got here." He admitted sheepishly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Tecri
Date: Spring 14th
Weather: Cloudy
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 04:38 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES
Wearing

The blonde had the small package on the table, but the big surprise was on the ground; she peeked onto the bag and smiled.

She was a bit nervous, she loved spending time with Jackson, however she wasn’t sure about it but she knew she doesn’t mind spending time with the man. She was distracted when he came into the building, but when he sat in front of her she waved at him. ”Hey. Don’t worry about it, I actually just arrived.” she said. She hadn’t been there long, maybe a couple of minutes, he had nothing to worry about.

”You didn’t have to go through all that trouble.” she said with a smile. She pushed the box of homemade chocolates towards Jackson. ”I made those for you, but that’s not exactly your real present.” she said with a light blush.

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 10:45 AM

He was relieved he wasn't late, and he wondered what he would have done had he been late other than apologized profusely anyway. But he smiled nonetheless, sitting down across from her as he settled down. She pushed some chocolates towards him, and he noticed right away they didn't look quite like the ones he had seen in the shops around here. "Oh wow, did you uh..?" When she confirmed what he had been thinking, he smiled. "That's wonderful of you Fiona, I'll be sure to enjoy them later." He said with a grin, before clearing his throat.

"I uh..." He pulled out a small ring of paper mache flowers, handing them to her. "I know it's not normal flowers, but these uh...last longer." He said sheepishly. They were all different colors and shapes, and he scratched his cheek. "But I hope you like them." He said cheerfully. "Now what do you want to drink?" he asked as he handed her the menu.

PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 03:52 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES
Wearing

”I hope you like them.” she said as he spoke about enjoying them later. She watched the small ring of paper mache flowers and looked at it, it was so pretty, how was anyone able to do such a thing with that perfection? ”That’s perfect, it’s so pretty and look at the details…” she commented as she took the ring.

”Well I kept one flower, I saved it inside a book.” she said with a blush on her face, not really wanting to let go of the whole memory of that day.

”I would like an apple cinnamon pie slice and a lemonade. The pastry here is delicious.” she said. Before looking at the bag again, perhaps after they eat she can show Jackson what she has in the bag.
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 07:48 AM

Honestly,Jackson would have never known how to do any of these more delicate crafting things if he never had a daughter, and he probably wouldn't have given these things a second thought. He knew women liked flowers, and he had this arts and crafts knowledge that never really went to use anywhere after the first time he used it. So why not make use of it for someone that mattered to him?

"Ah, I wouldn't call it perfect, but it did take me a few hours to get everything the way I wanted it." He admitted with a soft blush. But he was glad that she liked it, because it was such a simple gesture that at first he didn't know if he should bother. But people brought flowers, and that took less effort didn't it? Sure, he would go with that logic.

"Y-You did?" Well, that was something he didn't expect. He had heard of saving flowers in books, but he had never done it himself before. "You'll have to show me how that works sometime, I wanted to try it but i've never been sure if I'll just ruin the whole flower and a book." He admitted with a laugh.

"Great, I'll have the key lime and an iced coffee then." When she mentioned it being delicious, he laughed. "Oh yeah, Miss Mckinnley is really good at what she does, they host the blind dates here almost every year." He said before going to get what they wanted. Coming back, he handed the order to Fiona and sat down with his own. "I almost went last year, but I don't know...the idea of sitting with someone I don't know on an intended date seems too..weird, for me."

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 12:54 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES
Wearing

Fiona looked at Jackson, the flowers seemed to be perfect and they were delicate too, only someone with delicate hands, or with a lot of practice could make such wonderful things, and to her surprise they were made by Jackson. ”They are amazing Jackson, you’re very skilled and I will keep this forever.” she said admiring the ring.

”The flowers were a present, I will intend to save them. And it’s not hard, I can tell you how it’s done, but you have great skills with your hands, I bet you’ll be fin and you won’t ruin anything.” she said trying to encourage him.

When he decided what he wanted and with the food on the table she smiled. ”Grace is amazing, her desserts are always so delicious.” she said as she savored her pie. ”Do you want to taste?” she asked him as she pointed at her slice.

The conversation had a sudden change, but Fiona felt the same about the blind dates. ”Sitting with someone dear is much better than with a complete stranger, even if you know that person I’m sure they aren’t someone dear, just an acquaintance.” she said. She considered Jackson someone dear to her, he was her friend and she loved spending time with him, even if every time they met she felt like she had butterflies on her stomach.

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 08:04 AM

When she said he was skilled, Jackson laughed in a hearty manner. "You can thank Jazmyn for that. When you need to try and be both dad and mom at the same time you kind of pick up a few things you probably wouldn't think to learn otherwise." He mentioned with a grin. He loved Jazmyn, and he'd do just about anything to make sure that she was happy, and that she felt loved and safe under his care. When she said she'd keep them forever, he blushed slightly. "I think the best things are the things you can keep forever, so they're better than real flowers. Don't wilt." He added shyly.

He was interested in learning how to stamp flowers at some point, and was happy when Fiona agreed to show him, and he smiled. "Great, I hope to add that to my list of things that I didn't really need to know, but know anyway list. That way when someone is looking for an emergency flower stamper, I'll have the skill." He said with a playful wink. Not that it ever happened before outside of Jazmyn needing her hair quickly re-braided, but he was hopeful one day, that someone would need someone fully capable of a mundane everyday skill.

He took a bit of his Key Lime Pie, savoring the flavor as Fiona praised Grace for her baking skills. "Yep, Grace has some of the best skills around. All our cafe's around here have some sort of something they do better than the others. For example, Crumbly delights has better pie, but you also can't go wrong with the German chocolate cake over and Purrfect Angels." he said with a nod. "We got some pretty talented folks here in Ioana." He said with pride. Yeah, Westhaven had a lot of different bakeries, but it was all the same chains. Here, they had variety. When she asked if he wanted to try her, he nodded. "Only if you'll try mine."

When Fiona made her opinion on blind dates clear, he smiled. "Well, I don't know, I'd be okay if I was on a blind date with you. But still, I'm kind of glad I asked first." He said with a laugh.

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 09:16 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES
Wearing

Regardless of what he was saying Jackson was amazing, and the flowers were just perfect.

”I think most things are useful, depending how you look at them, maybe one day you get a nice present for someone because you kept a flower?” she said. She used to save flowers when she was a little girl and with the help of her brother she decorated so many things, especially frames for photos.

He spoke about Grace and all the other locations, Fiona usually came to Crumbly Delights, she knew Grace but she didn’t know about the other places to eat, to her Crumbly Delights had it all, perhaps she should try the other place one of these days. ”I haven’t went there, yet, but I will, hopefully, will you join me?” she asked with a slight blush, realizing that it looked like she was asking him out on a date, and she was.

She pushed her plate forward for Jackson to try her pie. ”I’d love to.” she replied.

Landing the conversation on the matter of dates she blushed, she wouldn’t mind being paired up in a blind date with Jackson either, but they couldn’t chose. ”I mean, I would love to be paired with you, but we can’t chose so, I am happy that you asked.” she lowered her eyes with a smile before looking back up. ”Thank you.”

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 12:44 PM

Jackson put some thought into what she said. Sure, it was always nice to save things people gave you when you could, especially if the person meant something to you. He nodded quietly, thinking for another moment. "I never thought about it like that, but it makes learning that from you all the more useful." He said with a laugh. Stamping flowers couldn't be that hard, could it?

She said she hadn't been to Purrfect Angel's, and he smiled. "Sure, I'll go there with you. I've been meaning to let Finnley know how the cat she gave me is doing, I got one for Jazmyn not long ago! She loves Inky, but cats are smart like she is. Inky is...well outside of her job, I watched her eat a toilet roll the other day." If it was a date, Jackson didn't really register it, he was just happy to spend some time with her in whatever way he could.

She took up the offer to try his pie, and he did the same with hers. "Hey, that's pretty good! Not that I doubted it of course." He laughed. She thanked him for asking her out, and he blushed. "Hey, that's my job. After all, you didn't have to come out here with me." He motioned around them with a chuckle. "And yet, here we are. So thank you."

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 07:57 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES
Wearing

Apparently Jackson knew the lady from the other shop. ”I’m glad Jaz is enjoying her new friend.” Fiona commented. She had a cat when he was younger and they were indeed good pets, even if Fiona just adores Lady and would do everything for her and now she wouldn’t trade her for the world.

Fiona tried a bit of Jackson’s and like everything else in that place was delicious. ”Hmmm so good, it’s delicious.” she said. ”Well, everything here is pretty amazing.” she said laughing, Grace was amazing.

She smiled. ”I don’t think I could say no.” she said with a blush.

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 11:11 AM

When she mentioned his daughter enjoying her new cat, Jackson nodded. "Oh yeah, she already loves Swing, she keeps her company when she's in the city, so I'm not too worried about it." He said with a laugh. Swing was quite the playful cat, so he was happy he had picked out the right one for his daughter, who by now the cat absolutely adored. "It's always good to be able to rescue an animal. They can tell when you're doing something kind for them. You've done the same with Lady." He pointed out.

"Yeah, you've really got to give Grace a lot of props for her pies." He said when she mentioned his pie was as good as hers. "I'd eat them all day, if I didn't need to stay in shape for my job." he said when he thought about it. "So I'll have to settle for the occasional treat once in a while."

He blushed when she said she probably couldn't say no to going out with him, and he scratched his cheek nervously. "Er...Fiona...." He sputtered, trying to find the right words. "H-How would you feel if I uh...mentioned...dating? I mean...a-as in...dating me?"

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 02:05 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES
Wearing

Swing had a nice ring to it. Fiona was happy that Jaz had some company in the city, at least she wouldn’t be so alone, even if she was with family. ”Animals are amazing, Lady even knows I can’t hear her so she just nudges me every time she wants or needs something.” Fiona said. Lady hadn’t been trained as a support dog or anything but she could clearly do the job.

She laughed when he spoke about being in shape for his job, ”I try to watch what I eat but I wouldn’t mind rolling around the store if I had to, would be a little hard using the sewing machine though.” she joked with the situation.

Fiona finished her pie and was ready to put the small water tank on the table when she noticed that he spoke her name. She paid attention as he spoke, her face turning from a light pink shade to a full red color, she wasn’t sure how to express what she wanted to tell him. ”Well…first I would make sure I was awake...” she began, ”…because I wouldn’t want it to be a dream, because if it was a dream it would mean that it wasn’t real.”

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 07:44 PM

"Lady's a really smart dog." Jackson answered. Rescue animals would usually do anything to show how appreciative of the fact they had been rescued, and from the start it seemed like Lady was no exception. She had taken to Fiona right away, and despite not being the youngest dog, Lady was as spry as a puppy when it came to Fiona, it was actually something pretty amazing to watch. "And she cares about you, so I'm not surprised she's learned how to communicate with you." He said with a chuckle.

Jackson waved her off when she mentioned watching what she ate. "Shhh, you're putting me to shame there. I need to be fit for the job, but I don't always eat the right things. Jazmyn makes a mean Peach Cobbler." He chuckled.

And then it had come to what he said next. He knew it was something he couldn't take back, but the more he thought about it after he said it, he didn't want to. Because it was actually something that he wanted. "Er Well...." he sputtered. "I can tell you you're awake, and that this is probably real, unless I'm the one that's dreaming." He pinched himself, shaking his head. "No, I'm awake." He sighed, offering her his hand from across the table.

"Look Fiona..." He started, inhaling sharply. "I'm not always sure of myself. I make a lot of mistakes I don't mean to make, I'm just trying to live, and do what I can for Jazmyn." He sighed. "But...it gets lonely. But with you, I don't feel that. So---of the little bit I am sure of...I can tell you I'm 100% serious. But...Only if you feel the same way." He was afraid of rejection, but it was something he couldn't put off any longer.

#8bba80
PM
^
Tecri
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 08:27 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Jackson (Tanuki)
NOTES
Wearing

Perhaps Jackson was right, well he most certainly was right about Lady, he knew more about dogs thank she did so it was only natural that he could understand Lady better than she did.

Their conversation kept moving forward, she liked Jackson, he was her friend and perhaps a bit more than that, she admired him and she liked to spend time with him, it was a feeling she couldn’t exactly express, but whatever it was, she wanted him to be happy regardless of anything, happy and safe. ”We’re all bond to make mistakes Jackson, but, it’s nothing that can’t be solved, communication helps.” she took his hand and squeezed it a little.

”And by that, I mean that, Jackson Maddock that I’m 100% sure about how I feel about you.” she began with a smile, her cheeks still with a shade of red. ”And that is that I would love to date you.”

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.