New Poll

Letters for Logan
Belle
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 09:47 AM

I'm not superstitious, but... I am a little-stitious.

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 29

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image
Drop a postcard or letter here. Logan will be sure to answer it promptly.
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 5 2017, 04:11 PM

"Welcome to a fairytale where sinners come to sin"

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 20

Rep: 17 pts

Dear Logan,

When I left, I thought I was doing us both a favor. I thought I was protecting your career and my heart later on. Baby my mother is very sick. I left to take care if her, I didn't want you to have to deal with me being so far away, and I thought you'd be happy to move on, forget about me.

But that wasn't right of me. I left and I lied to you, and you at least deserve to know that I would have never left you for something as stupid as a chance to make it on the big stage. If that ever happened to me you were the only one I would have ever wanted by my side.

I'm not sure what you thought you saw that day but it wasn't what you thought. Its not fair of me to say this but I miss everything. I miss silly mornings in bed, looking at the city lights together, going on walks, you even used to help me with my lines.

It's not easy for me to tell you over letter that I'm pregnant. My baby can't be anyone else's, only yours. I was scared when I found out, but I couldn't come back to you after what I did. But you have a right to know.

I've not fallen for anyone else, and I know sending you this letter fixes nothing. But when I looked into your eyes, I knew you deserved an explanation.

Love always,
Kallie

Belle Ethereal
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.