All business related mail will be directed to the house mailbox

Fiona Goodfellow
12 Bluehollow Drive
Ioana Valley
PMEmail
^
Edelweiss
 Posted: Nov 27 2015, 04:31 PM

La vie est la fleur dont l'amour est le miel.

GROUP: Orange Leaf

Awards: 10

Rep: 5 pts

Spoiler

PMEmail
^
Edelweiss
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 12:06 PM

La vie est la fleur dont l'amour est le miel.

GROUP: Orange Leaf

Awards: 10

Rep: 5 pts

Tecri

Spoiler

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: May 22 2016, 11:13 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

HAPPY YULETIDE!

Winter 25th
Dear Fiona,

Happy Yuletide! I saw this at the store and I had to get it because it reminded me so much of the other day when I bumped into you. I wasn't sure I'd see you again before the Holiday so I figured the best way to reach you was probably by mail, I hope it's not too creepy that I'm sending you a gift for Yuletide. It's really fragile, so I'm crossing my fingers that it makes it all the way there without breaking. Oh yeah! I also wanted to take this time to tell you how much your kindness really means to me. I'm not very good at talking about my feelings, which you've probably figured out by now, and it isn't very often that people take the time out of their day to get to know me, but you did and that really means a lot. I wish there were more Fiona's in the world, the earth would certainly be a better place. Anyway, I hope you are still enjoying the snow, but keeping warm as well! Happy Holidays Fiona, see you again soon.

P.S.
Maybe we can make this letter thing a habit?

(Crud! I accidentally edited this post and lost half of it! Waaah!)
PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Jul 17 2016, 12:33 AM

Savage.

Spring 5th

Dear Fiona,

I am so glad you wrote me, I was just wondering what you've been up to. I'm so sorry I haven't written. A lot has happened in the past couple weeks. I'm loving this nice weather, and you're right, I can't wait to see what the flowers are like in Ioana this season. Too bad for Fred though, huh? I bet hes just a puddle with a cool scarf right about now. Anyway. I was hoping we could get together soon, so you just let me know when and where for this picnic, and I'll be there!

P.S.
I'll bring something! So just tell me a few things you like to eat. I'm not a great cook, but I can definitely follow a recipe and keep my fingers crossed while I hope for the best.

-Ender

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 01:23 AM

Savage.

Spring 24th

Dear Fiona,

First of all, thank you for checking up on me, I really appreciate it! As you saw, things got pretty out of control the other day. Don't worry too much about it though, I'm alright. It was just a childish argument between me and that crabby woman. Not sure if she's having mood swings from the pregnancy or what. Maybe she regrets her choice in men? It was totally bizarre. I barely know anything about her, I didn't even know her full name until Lisbeth, the other woman with red hair, mentioned it. All I was doing was minding my own business, and she came out of nowhere and starting bashing me. She called me inept, and a bunch of other juvenile stuff too. Maybe it's how she flirts. Weird right? For once I was happy to see Lisbeth, but hey that's a whole different story. I'm just glad she was there to stop it from continuing. Anyway! I didn't even see you there. I really wish I had, I would definitely of had a lot more fun with you. We should go to a festival together sometime again. I had an awesome time at the Harvest Festival last fall when we met up there.

I think you're better company that pretty much everyone I know anyways.

P.S.
I'm so sorry you had to see me act like that. : (

- Ender

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 11:15 PM

Savage.

Spring 25th

Dear Fiona,

Thank you! I wasn't expecting to get any votes at all. Not even one! I wasn't aware that so many people even knew my name. I know I'm a cop and all, but some of the Valley's people view me in a way that can be best described as uhhh, unfavorable? Almost everybody know's someone I've had to arrest. It's my job, but that doesn't stop people from thinking I'm a jerk for doing it. A lot of people don't like cops until they need one, haha.

Anyway. I'm still so shocked about it. I've been trying to be a better role model lately, maybe a couple people noticed? That's all I can think of, anyway. It would have been awesome if you were Queen!

I hope I do a good job, I fee like everyone's watching me now.

- Ender

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 05:10 PM

Savage.

Summer 2nd

Dear Fiona,

I hope I wrote the right address on this letter. I guess I'll know if I get a reply! If not, I'll try again, hopefully with some better luck.

In the meantime, I didn't forget about that birthday meet up we talked about. It's almost time to celebrate! Was there anything in particular you wanted to do on your special day? I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach, or do our usual thing and grab lunch?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

- Ender

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 03:10 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

WINTER 3RD,

Dear Fiona,

Things are fine here with us all, Jazmyn and Inky are great, I think that neither of them can wait for the snow to start, Inky enjoys rolling around in it and I admit it calms me down after summer since that's a really big season for Wildfires.

I can't say that I'm a really good Ice Skater myself, I usually end up falling onto my back, but Jazmyn enjoys building snowmen and the like, always has so I usually help her out by buying the carrots to use for a nose.

Don't be nervous about tomorrow, I did tell you I love to eat, right? Everything will be great!

-Jackson

PS. I ran this out to your Mailbox since it wouldn't get to you by tomorrow. It's quite the Jog! See you tomorrow, Fiona!

Spoiler

Tecri
PM
^
Aofie
 Posted: Feb 11 2017, 12:00 PM

Savage.

Winter 2nd

Dear Fiona,

I'm so sorry to hear about the fire. I hope everything is well otherwise, and I'm very glad to hear no one was hurt. Do you need some help with renovations? I am a little handy, so maybe I could come over if you need a little extra muscle in the kitchen?

- Fondly, Ender

@texri
PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Feb 11 2017, 05:50 PM

Savage.

Winter 4th

Dear Fiona,

Wow! I'm glad that you were able to get some help in the meantime. I'm sorry about disappearing there for a while. Work has been kicking my butt as usual, and this cold weather rolling in makes me tired. I never seem to adjust well when it starts to get dark so early. It makes the days feel so short. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

- Ender

Tecri

PMWebsite
^
Aofie
 Posted: Mar 15 2017, 06:44 PM

Savage.

Winter 26th

Dear Fiona,

Thank you! I love it. It matches the scarf perfectly, and it's very cozy as well. I appreciate the gift so much. I will have to bring yours with me when I come for a visit. I think it is too big to fit in your mailbox. I'd like to hand deliver it anyway if you don't mind.

Happy Yuletide Fiona, I can't wait to see you soon. I have so much to tell you, and again, I'm sorry for not making more time to visit.

- Ender

Tecri
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.