The Estate Agency
Summers Past
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 04:26 PM

Administrator

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 3

Rep: 1 pts

The Estate Agency

Welcome to the Estate Agency! Before you apply for your new home or business, the estate agent runs you through the rules and regulations of real estate purchasing:
  • The Estate Agency can refuse a business or home application if it does not apply to life in Ioana Valley or Westhaven City. For example, a car dealership would not fare well in the Valley as most of its residents are not able to afford one.
  • The Estate Agency can deny a business if there are too many duplicate shops. For example, there is no need for twenty bars in the village.
  • The Estate Agency asks that business and home applications be as detailed as possible. No less than 3 sentences for business/home descriptions. Please ensure these descriptions are posted in your forum once it is created.
  • Businesses and Homes may be in the same building, but be sure to make that clear in your application.
  • After your forum has been created, please post the description as soon as you possibly can! Forums will be deleted during activity checks if there is no description to declare which member they belong to. You can ask a staff member to pin it for you by clicking the 'Staff Attention' button.

For more detailed information on business and home applications, you can visit the following guides:

FOR HOME APPLICATIONS
CODE
[b]Forum Location:[/b]
[b]Home Name:[/b]
[b]Forum Description:[/b]
[b]Home Description:[/b]

FOR BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
CODE
[b]Forum location:[/b]
[b]Business Name:[/b]
[b]Forum Description:[/b]
[b]Business Description:[/b]
PMEmail
^
OliveTheOlive
 Posted: May 3 2017, 04:37 PM

27 Apr 17, 05:17 AM Riibile: HOWL IS BACK -dances on the spot-

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 7

Rep: 13 pts

Forum Location: Revelry Road
Home Name: Winthrop Residence
Forum Description: A two story townhouse owned by Edmund Winthrop. Currently housing himself and his younger brother Howl. The first floor is dedicated to living quarters, while the upstairs is being renovated.
Home Description:

Outside of Home
Entryway
Living Room
Kitchen
Eddy's Room
Eddy's Bathroom
Eddy's Old Office, Now Howl's Room
Howl's Bathroom
Basement
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: May 3 2017, 10:36 PM

I'm not superstitious, but... I am a little-stitious.

Awards: 29

Rep: 19 pts

ObliviousO, your forum has been created. You can find it here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted the description so we can pin it for you! http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
PMWebsite
^
Kendarath
 Posted: May 23 2017, 11:42 AM

Egg

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: None

Rep: 0 pts

This will be a combination home & business!

Forum Location: Ioana Valley, Wildflower Road
Home Name: Sage Farm
Forum Description: A quaint single storey farmhouse behind which there are several acres of land. The shingles are falling off, the shutters are dangling by one hinge when they even exist, the paint is peeling, and the land is overgrown. Does someone really live here?!
Home Description:
user posted image

Spoiler
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: May 24 2017, 01:07 PM

I'm not superstitious, but... I am a little-stitious.

Awards: 29

Rep: 19 pts

Kendarath, your forum has been created. You can find it here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted the description so we can pin it for you! http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.