The Estate Agency
Summers Past
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 04:26 PM

Administrator

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 3

Rep: 1 pts

The Estate Agency

Welcome to the Estate Agency! Before you apply for your new home or business, the estate agent runs you through the rules and regulations of real estate purchasing:
  • The Estate Agency can refuse a business or home application if it does not apply to life in Ioana Valley or Westhaven City. For example, a car dealership would not fare well in the Valley as most of its residents are not able to afford one.
  • The Estate Agency can deny a business if there are too many duplicate shops. For example, there is no need for twenty bars in the village.
  • The Estate Agency asks that business and home applications be as detailed as possible. No less than 3 sentences for business/home descriptions. Please ensure these descriptions are posted in your forum once it is created.
  • Businesses and Homes may be in the same building, but be sure to make that clear in your application. Also this can only occur in the business districts, not the housing districts.
  • After your forum has been created, please post the description as soon as you possibly can! Forums will be deleted during activity checks if there is no description to declare which member they belong to. You can ask a staff member to pin it for you by clicking the 'Staff Attention' button.
For more detailed information on business and home applications, you can visit the following guides:

FOR HOME APPLICATIONS
CODE
[b]Forum Location:[/b]
[b]Home Name:[/b]
[b]Forum Description:[/b]
[b]Home Description:[/b]

FOR BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
CODE
[b]Forum location:[/b]
[b]Business Name:[/b]
[b]Forum Description:[/b]
[b]Business Description:[/b]
PMEmail
^
strawberry
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 08:18 PM

crab honeybutt

GROUP: Blue Leaf

Awards: 16

Rep: 5 pts

Forum Location: Revelry Road
Home Name: Booker Residence
Forum Description: Cyrus Booker's home is a three-story townhouse located near the middle of Revelry Road. It's an older building with painted bricks and a tiny back yard.
Home Description:

user posted image

Cyrus took over his childhood home when his parents decided to move. It's decorated simply, with most of his parents old belongings either stored in the attic or sold off for more traveling money. There are two large bedrooms. Cyrus has stayed in his old bedroom and has left his parents' old room empty. The back yard is where Cyrus spends most of his time and effort, keeping his plants in good shape and the tiny lawn well groomed.

Forum location: Harvest Street
Business Name: Greenleaf Garden Supply
Forum Description: While small in terms of other garden centers, Greenleaf Garden Supply sells a decent array of seasonal seeds, plants, and tools in addition to other garden supplies. Open Monday through Saturday, 10 AM to 7 PM.
Business Description:
user posted image

What was once a large greenhouse was turned into a shop by Cyrus Booker's parents. The smell of soil and plants hits you as soon as you walk in and the air is warm and humid year round. Cyrus tries to keep it as tidy and organized as possible, though it's hard to do with a constant stream of plants moving in and out of stock.

Out back is an actual greenhouse where Cyrus starts seeds and grows plants year round. It's generally only open to employees, but if you were to ask nicely, he'd be more than happy to show you around.

His plant stock changes out with each season, and if there is a plant or some other garden related item you want but isn't available, feel free to ask Cyrus and he'll see about ordering it for you.
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 09:46 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

strawberry, your forum has been created. You can find it here and here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted your description so we can pin it for you. http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: May 3 2018, 05:58 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

Two Requests Today!

First, a Business:

Forum location: Feather Street
Business Name: Donelly Family Jewlers
Forum Description:
A quaint little shop seated near the end of feather street run by the Donelly Family. There are various pieces of handmade Jewelry on display from simple necklaces to intricate wedding rings.
Business Description:

user posted image

Donelly Family Jewlers

Open: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Closed: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Business Hours: 9am-5pm
Special Information:
-Closed on Festival days
-Walk in requests accepted
-Call in requests accepted
-Special orders welcomed.

Interior

And a Home:

Forum Location: Maple Haven Drive
Home Name: Donelly Cabin
Forum Description:
A quaint little cabin at the edge of the forest where Eileen Donelly lives. If you really thought about it, you'd realize everything has been quite meticulously placed.
Home Description:

PM
^
Belle
 Posted: May 3 2018, 08:26 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Tanuki, ugh you're so needy. XD Forums are here and here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted your description so we can pin it for you. http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
You know the drill.

EDIT BY TANUKI: WOMAN I HAVE NEEDS. Belle

DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR NEEDS ON MY GOOD CHRISTIAN FORUM Tanuki

DMS? Belle ;)
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.