L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

The Estate Agency
Summers Past
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 04:26 PM

Administrator

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 3

Rep: 1 pts

The Estate Agency

Welcome to the Estate Agency! Before you apply for your new home or business, the estate agent runs you through the rules and regulations of real estate purchasing:
  • The Estate Agency can refuse a business or home application if it does not apply to life in Ioana Valley or Westhaven City. For example, a car dealership would not fare well in the Valley as most of its residents are not able to afford one.
  • The Estate Agency can deny a business if there are too many duplicate shops. For example, there is no need for twenty bars in the village.
  • The Estate Agency asks that business and home applications be as detailed as possible. No less than 3 sentences for business/home descriptions. Please ensure these descriptions are posted in your forum once it is created.
  • Businesses and Homes may be in the same building, but be sure to make that clear in your application. Also this can only occur in the business districts, not the housing districts.
  • After your forum has been created, please post the description as soon as you possibly can! Forums will be deleted during activity checks if there is no description to declare which member they belong to. You can ask a staff member to pin it for you by clicking the 'Staff Attention' button.
For more detailed information on business and home applications, you can visit the following guides:

FOR HOME APPLICATIONS
CODE
[b]Forum Location:[/b]
[b]Home Name:[/b]
[b]Forum Description:[/b]
[b]Home Description:[/b]

FOR BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
CODE
[b]Forum location:[/b]
[b]Business Name:[/b]
[b]Forum Description:[/b]
[b]Business Description:[/b]
PMEmail
^
Kaito
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 06:48 PM

Egg

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 1

Rep: 0 pts

Forum location: Ioana Valley
Business Name: Surugi Floristry
Forum Description: A small shop that offers flowers, custom arrangements, and lessons for those who may not have a green thumb. Order delivery is offered as well. Also the residence of Kaito Surugi.
Business Description: A quaint, red shop with an awning that shades the many flowers on display just outside of the entrance. Inside there are flowers as well to the left and right, along with pots hanging from the ceiling. The interior is both warm and vibrant, thanks to the natural sunlight and countless colorful flora. The front desk is immediately visible when walking in, though rarely is there anyone behind it. Instead, they'll have to scan the small interior for the florist who owns the shop, a gentleman who is likely tending to the flowers in need of his attention.

user posted image
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 09:47 PM

" just do your best, do everything you can "

Awards: 35

Rep: 40 pts

Kaito, your forum has been created! You can find it here. Please post your business description within it and, when you've done that, contact a member of staff so they can pin it for you! http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/redheart_zps7quzdxl5.png
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Syn
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 09:31 PM

Chicken

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 2

Rep: 0 pts

Forum Location: Lochapple Fields > Wildflower Road
Home Name: The Brantley Cabin
Forum Description: Located at the far edge of Wildflower Road rests a small cabin that is only a rock's throw away from Echowind Coast. Obscured within the woods and flowers is a path that leads from the road to the amenities of the coastline. Brantley Cabin is owned by Jonas Brantley and is located on a small parcel of land totaling to a modest acre.
Home Description: A product of an age long past, Brantley Cabin is to be renovated and expanded upon at the owner's earliest convenience. Today, it boasts a bathroom, a bedroom, and a merged kitchenette and lounging area. Where a sliding glass door once resided now exists several strings of beads to separate the cabin from the elements. Only the bedroom possesses any form of heating in the shape of a small fireplace in its corner.

(OOC: The home description will be more detailed in its pinned thread, of course)
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 09:46 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 34

Rep: 21 pts

Syn, your forum has been created! You can find it here. Please post your business description within it and, when you've done that, contact a member of staff so they can pin it for you! http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
PMWebsite
^
Hera
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:17 PM

Walking the line between discontent and disaster

GROUP: Purple Leaf

Awards: 8

Rep: 2 pts

Forum Location: Revelry Road
Home Name: Jaime's Loft
Forum Description: A loft above an old, boarded up shop being used as storage. The owner rents it out to maintain the building below.
Home Description: A spacious but drafty loft that Jaime got with an open kitchen. The couch pulls out into a bed.
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 08:31 AM

Hera, your forum has been created. You can find it here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted your home description so we can pin it for you. http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png

Note: There were never shops on Revelry Road, so I changed the verbiage to be a boarded up home.
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 01:21 PM

Why do you write like you need it to survive?

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

Forum Location: Alemere Road
Home Name: Hauser Farms
Forum Description: A Farm belonging to Noah Hauser, he lives here with his wife and his daughter Finnley. They export milk, produce, and Angora Rabbit Fur.
Home Description:

user posted image

Exterior:

Spoiler

Interior:

Spoiler
PM
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 02:31 PM

i've got crippling depression

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 24

Rep: 20 pts

Forum Location: Triston High Rise Apartments
Home Name: Riley's Apartment
Forum Description: Riley's apartment on the lower floors of the apartment complex.
Home Description: A small and simple apartment consisting of very plain decor and not much extra decoration, mostly keeping with a dark colour scheme. It doesn't consist of much more than a small kitchen connected to a living area, with a bathroom and bedroom connected at the back of the apartment. Riley bought this apartment with the help of her grandfather so that the commute to work was easier on her, but to many, it doesn't necessarily feel very homely. It's simple and convenient - how she likes things to be.
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 12:31 PM

Hakumei, your forum has been created. You can find it here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted your description so we can pin it for you. http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
PMWebsite
^
Blurb~
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 05:18 PM

You're so hot if you ate bread you'd poop toast! ;)

GROUP: Indigo Leaf

Awards: 6

Rep: 1 pts

Forum Location: Feather Street
Home Name:Amir's Apartment
Forum Description: It is a quaint, two story house that is both a business and a home. Amir survives on the upper floor, with a small space downstairs for his clients, and a room to host his dogs.
Home Description:

>The exterior is old and slightly run down. The house is made of mostly weathered brick, giving it a rustic feel.
Spoiler

>His room is on the upper level, with a lovely view from the big window on the front. The house is longer then it is wide, so while two rooms fit downstairs, the upstairs is a long, open space, with plenty of room for him to live comfortably.
>The front room of the main floor is his office, with comfortable lounging chairs, and cool, relaxing colors to help his clients relax. There is a couple pretty paintings on the walls, and a small coffee table next to the larger couch. Amir doesn't like having a table in the middle of the room, because he feels that it creates a separation between the people he is trying to help.

>The back room is partially a stair case that leads to his room, with part of a kitchen underneath it. There is a small table pushed against the wall with two chairs facing each other, and a patterned table cloth on top. The light source comes from the window, and a couple candles are set around for when it gets dark.

Forum location: Feather Street
Business Name: Mental Counseling and Support
Forum Description: It is a quaint, two story house that is both a business and a home. Amir survives on the upper floor, with a small space downstairs for his clients, and a room to host his dogs.
Business Description:
>The room Amir has clients in is very open and inviting. He leaves the door to his kitchen shut, but tries to open the space more by leaving the curtains open. There is a comfortable loveseat and a matching cushion. The carpet on the floor is a light blue. The walls are plain white, but Amir decorates them with paintings. Occasionally he will let his dogs come in during a session, if the patient agrees.
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 09:28 PM

Blurb~, your forums have been created. You can find them here.

Please let a staff member know when you have posted your description so we can pin it for you. http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/blue_heart_zpspkdld4ut.png
PMWebsite
^
Hera
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 10:15 PM

Forum Location: Tristan Highrise Apartments
Home Name: Hannah's Apartment
Forum Description: A modest but comfortably decorated one bedroom apartment
Home Description: A small third floor apartment rented by Hannah Jones, the floor plan is miniscule, but she's managed to make it look more cozy than cramped. With comfortable furniture and a preponderance of rugs for warmth and color and mirrors for the illusion of size, she's managed to pull it all together.

Forum Location: Revelry Road
Home Name: Everly Residence
Forum Description: A small but comfortable townhouse where Lydia lives alone with her cat
Home Description: A small two floor townhouse with three bedrooms and two bath, the style of the home is chic but comfortable. Modern flair meets rustic simplicity in a comforting duality that's all Lydia.

Forum location: Main Square
Business Name: The Ioana Herald
Forum Description: The HQ of the local paper
Business Description: An old 3 story stone building, the basement holds the printing presses while the next 3 floors being office and work space, with Lydia's office being on the top floor.

Forum location:
Business Name: Vinyl Beats Record Store
Forum Description: A 3 story brick building holding a record store and rentable practice space.
Business Description: The bottom floor of Vinyl Beats is dedicated to the records. Shelves and boxes cover almost the whole floor. Anything you can think of can be found or ordered special. The register sits in a cubby on the back wall, with three doors each to the right and left leading to listening rooms where you can preview your purchases. The second and third floors have been converted into practice space, with 6 soundproof rooms each that can be rented out by the hour. Hannah also offers piano and voice lessons.
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 10:44 AM

Hera, your forums have been created. You can find them here, here, here, and here.

PMWebsite
^
Hera
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 04:53 PM

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.