New Poll

Just a couple of misc. questions (:
Heather
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 03:07 AM

Unregistered

GROUP: Guests

1) I have a younger sister who would also like to join but we happen to share the same IP address, will that be a problem?

2) I may have accidentally skipped over this somewhere but is it required that threads are time stamped here?

Thank you ^^

- Heather
^
Hakumei
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 04:29 AM

hello. it me. im in ur bed.

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 23

Rep: 19 pts

Hey Heather! I'm not a staff, but your sister is totally welcome to join even if you do have the same IP address!

They do need to be timestamped, you can use the calendar on the side of the board to help you pick days! Usually they take the format of "Season, number, year x" so for example "spring 4, year 2". If you wanted you can also add in the day as well, which is also on the calendar!

Hope this helps, and welcome to Summers Past!
PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 07:14 AM

I'm not superstitious, but... I am a little-stitious.

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 29

Rep: 20 pts

Hey Heather! Thanks for stopping by the site.

There is no issue with accounts having the same IP as long as it is clear that they are two different people running the accounts (I actually have a younger sister on here as well.)

We find it's easier to keep track of threads for members if we stamp them with the game day they're taking place. We haven't assigned any specific game day to a real life date, so you're free to chose any day in the current season that works best for your thread. You can find more info on how time works here.

Let us know if you have any further questions!
PMWebsite
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 09:20 AM

" just do your best, do everything you can "

GROUP: Hiatus Staff

Awards: 31

Rep: 36 pts

Hey there, Heather! I've nothing extra to add as the lovely Haku and Belle have covered this, but just wanted to throw in a hip-hip-hooray for sisters! Mine's too young to join at the moment (otherwise she would), but one day... one day! Anyway, thanks for popping in and hopefully we'll see you again soon! http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu12/thewelladmin/redheart_zps7quzdxl5.png
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ParaNova
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 04:01 PM

youtube trash

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 3

Rep: 0 pts

I would assume the sister thing is okay, I've been on quite a few sites in the past and they've never had a problem with it in the past so I would assume a chill site like this would be okay.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.