Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 19|Afternoon|Clear|Belle Ethereal

Hayden had a very productive winter, that much she could be sure of. Together she and Eugene had tackled a lot of things. She had helped him face a large fear of his, and in turn he had helped her through the worst day of the year, helped her through so many things that she had to face, and he let her know that she didn’t need to do it alone. The solstice had been enjoyable for them both, and truthfully she was hoping this bond would remain for seasons to come, but secretly, she had no reason to doubt this.

She held onto his hand with her free one as the other one held a leash, one she would keep Cody on until he learned not to wander off everywhere like his mother had once learned, though she still did it herself from time to time. “We chose a good day to take them out.” It was the first time they were out in fact, beyond their backyard, and Cody showed clear interest in everything that moved. Between them, the couple had three dogs, and Rusty followed behind them while Hayden tugged On Cody’s leash as he tried to run after a squirrel.

“And you were worried about taking them out.” She said smugly. Of course, she and Eugene both knew this was the other way around. Though Hayden normally didn’t fuss over details, she was quite worried about their paw pads getting cracked. But now that they were outside, both Cody and Baby Mutt seemed to be deeply enjoying themselves.

#58A38E

PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 09:07 PM

" just do your best, do everything you can "

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 35

Rep: 41 pts

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont
WEDNESDAY WINTER 19, YEAR TWO • AFTERNOON • SUNNY
"Oh brother I can't, I can't get through. I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do"

Whether the rest of Ioana believed it or not, Eugene saw himself and Hayden as somewhat of a power couple. After all, what else did you term a couple who were able to work together as efficiently as they did, to help each other conquer their fears and to become the best person they could be? Though Eugene still wasn’t necessarily happy with who he was, he liked himself a little bit more now he’d ditched a good portion of his snobbery (although you’d always find him turning his nose up at something).

Winter was going particularly nicely, the season of flurries bringing a lot of momentous days with it. Hayden had helped him finally visit his father in prison, something Eugene had been needing to do since Spring but dreading so much that he’d been unable to. And, Eugene too had helped Hayden, sitting and holding her close on what would forever be the worst day of her year.

The two were walking their dogs today, all three of them. Eugene held on to Baby Mutt’s simple blue leash and felt a large tug as the young dog became excited, wanting to chase after a poor squirrel like his brother.

“Baby Mutt, no,”
Eugene said, though he lacked the sternness he needed to even grab the attention of Baby Mutt, let alone to make the puppy stop pulling at the leash.

Eugene sighed. “I had higher expectations for you…” he muttered, half-joking. Eugene knew Baby Mutt was just as rambunctious as his mother and brothers.

He didn't respond to Hayden’s comment though squeezed her hand. Eugene had been worried about taking them out. He still didn't think he was all that great at looking after Baby Mutt, no matter how much Hayden tried to reassure him that he was doing a good job. Animals simply weren’t his forte. The maids at the former Beaumont Mansion had become flustered at the sight of a little dust and that was why the Beaumonts had never owned so much as a goldfish. Eugene guess the poor maids would probably have gone into cardiac arrest if they'd ever seen the chaos and destruction Baby Mutt could cause.

Tanuki Belle
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 11:27 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Awards: 34

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Brandon Greene
Winter 19, Year Two • Afternoon • Sunny
"Wrapped up, so consumed by all this hurt"
user posted image

Brandon did not want to come into the valley again. He had adamantly refused when his fosters called asking him to check in on some friends of theirs. They hadn’t heard from them in a while and wanted Brandon to make sure they were doing okay. He tried to talk them out of it, get them to go instead, but they weren’t able to make it out with their rehearsal and show schedule.

So Brandon was forced to walk the quiet streets of Ioana again.
His fosters said their friends lived somewhere called Revelry Road so Brandon trekked through the town keeping an eye out for the right street. He was hopefully close by when he could hear a familiar voice close by. He closed his eyes for a moment, opening them again to see Hayden and some guy walking towards him. “For fuck’s sake,” he whispered to himself, shoving his hands in his pockets. He kept moving forward, his head held high as he approached. He wanted her to see him as he walked past. Wanted her to see his face holding no emotion as he passed her.

Of course, the anger in him still resided, so he couldn’t simply walk past. Instead he went right between the two, breaking the contact the two had. Brandon’s shoulder banged into Hayden’s as he walked. “Bitch,” was all he muttered.

user posted image
"If you ask me, don't know where to start"
Wearing • Tag: Ethereal Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 06:25 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 19|Afternoon|Clear|Ethereal Belle

"Oh no, you've saved him from being a dog. That was a close one." She mentioned teasingly when Eugene pulled back on his puppy's leash, nudging his shoulder gently. Of course, from what Hayden knew Eugene's first real encounter with a dog had been her very own Rusty, and Rusty wasn't known to be the most well behaved dog in the world. But she could distinguish a time to be serious most of the time, like when Hayden would tell her to wait outside of a shop if she couldn't bring her inside.

"I feel kind of bad their first season out is in winter, makes me wonder if they're going to be expecting snow to be around all year when it melts." she mentioned, though the dogs didn't seem to mind all that much. For now Cody was hers, but now that he was healthy enough, she had been thinking about giving him to an aquaintence in the city. It was something she still had yet to completely decide.

She hadn't noticed him until he cut through the middle of them both, and she heard what he had muttered under his breath as he knocked her off balance. She let go of Cody's leash as she tried to keep herself from falling down, though whether it was to the shove or her weak knees she should credit. She steadied herself and watched as he kept walking, trying to hide the expression of hurt and guilt that threatened her. She walked over to Cody, regathering his leash.

Her attention was on Brandon again a moment later. Why couldn't he stop to listen to her? She was starting to wonder if he understood that she couldn't take the damage away, but she could try and at least partially right what she had wronged if he would have just let her try?

"Come on, Eugene." Eugene didn't need to know, but she hoped that he hadn't heard what she had either.

#58A38E

PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 09:57 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont
"Oh brother I can't, I can't get through. I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do"

Eugene rolled his eyes as Hayden teased him but he wasn’t grumpy like his face suggested. Secretly, Eugene didn’t mind a mild, playful poke from Hayden every now and again. It was her personality to be sarcastic and jokey, and the remarks she made reminded him of where they’d started from and what had brought them together.

“Snow is… interesting,
Eugene commented. His heart warmed as he looked at the puppy paw prints that were being left behind in the snow.

“It feels like it’s my first time seeing snow too, would you believe it? Of course I’ve seen snow before, but there’s quite the stark contrast between the snow of Westhaven and that of Ioana.”

That difference was that the snow in Ioana actually looked pleasant on the landscape. In Westhaven, it became slush in a matter of seconds that froze a day later to become nuisance ice.

“I’m sure you already know what that difference is though,”
Eugene finished.

Unfortunately, the two didn’t get to converse any longer. Eugene had seen a man approaching over the horizon but had thought absolutely nothing about the wanderer until he tore through the two of them, almost knocking Hayden to the down. Eugene was furious.

“Excuse me!”
he yelled after the man. He’d heard the guy mutter something, though Eugene hadn’t heard exactly what and mistakenly suspected it was some sort of weak, lame apology which wasn’t good enough. “Don’t you think you owe an apology? You quite almost knocked a woman to the ground! Where are your manners?”

Eugene never had the confidence to stand up for himself but Eugene was first to jump in front of the gun for Hayden.
Tanuki Belle
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Belle
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 10:13 AM

user posted image
Brandon Greene
user posted image

Brandon wanted to feel better once he barged through Hayden and her friend, but he didn’t. He still felt anger, hurt, sadness and he just wanted all of that to go away. Would he ever be free from those emotions again? Or would he be forced to suffer for the rest of his days inside the emotional prison that had formed around his heart?

He was just going to keep walking. Look for the street his fosters’ friends lived, check on them and then head back into the city and attempt to study, but the man called out to him. Brandon rolled his eyes and turned around to the guy, his hands shoved into his pockets. He wanted an apology, but obviously the man had no idea what he was getting in the middle of. Brandon Greene wasn’t going to apologize to anyone, especially not his sister.

“No, I don’t think I owe anyone an apology right now,” Brandon said cooly. “But let me offer you some free advice. Don’t get attached to her,” he said glancing over at Hayden before turning his eyes back to the unknown man. “She only cares about herself. As soon as things get too tough for her, she’ll leave you alone to deal with it. Get out now while you still can.”

user posted image
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki Ethereal
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Jan 27 2018, 05:39 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 19|Afternoon|Clear|Ethereal Belle

Every word he said hurt.

Before their parent's death, before any of this had happened, his words had never been so doubly serrated, but it was now in front of Eugene that she realized how bad it could be to be on the receiving end of them. If things had been different, she would have kept him, if there were things she had been forced to see that couldn't be erased from her memory, she would have kept him. But this wasn't a perfect reality and even if she regretted it Hayden stood by the choice she made in giving him up. He had grown up, lived to see seventeen, and there hadn't been anything more that she wanted for him.

But now she felt the sting of what she had done dripping from her brother's every word. He was angry, and it wasn't like she could say he didn't have any right. But she also had the right to some dignity, some happiness, it had taken her a while to find that worth, and now that she had it she didn't want to let go. Brandon would never understand, at least not that it seemed he would now, but Hayden would continue trying.

Her eyes found Eugene, and she knew that this wasn't the time to try again, it wasn't the time to try and make him see anything. His words were harsh and they hurt but Hayden tried not to let that show, maintaining a blank expression as she held tight to the leash in her hand. "Eugene, please, let's just go." She urged. She didn't care about the apology, she wanted to leave before things got volatile.

#58A38E

PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 05:06 PM

user posted image

Eugene C. Beaumont

“How enigmatic,”
Eugene drawled in response, eyes glistening dangerously as he stared at the hateful man.

He didn’t believe shit that this guy was saying. Eugene didn’t know who this man was or what business he had now or ever with Hayden, but Eugene knew Hayden. He knew she didn’t care about only herself and he definitely knew that Hayden didn’t leave when things became harder. She’d stayed right by his side and he was the most difficult person he knew.

Eugene would have opened his mouth to argue, but Hayden’s eyes pleaded with him. It was a look he’d never seen before, one so clearly cut-up and desperate. Eugene stared into them, wondering what had caused such a look of hurt. Were the…

Eugene looked back at the man.

Were the two former lovers? Had they shared a relationship so passionate and so intense, that when it ended there was nothing but hatred?

Eugene held Hayden’s hand and gave it a squeeze. He decided he’d leave this for now, but only for Hayden’s sake. If he ever saw this man again, he’d fully unveil the precise amount of spite he now held in retaliation for him so viciously attacking his girlfriend.

“I think you’re despicable,”
was all Eugene had to say. That was all he would say.

Eugene held on to both Baby Mutt’s leash and Hayden’s hand, and began to slowly walk away.

Nobody spoke badly about anyone he loved. Nobody. He’d remember this.
Tanuki Belle
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 09:38 PM

user posted image
Brandon Greene
user posted image

Brandon wanted the man to fight him. He was itching to spit more words and even throw a few punches. His hands may have been in his pockets, but he could feel his muscles twitching, ready to fly at a moment’s notice. But the man held tight to Hayden and to the dog’s leash, throwing a final insult before starting to walk away.

“Enjoy her company while it lasts,” Brandon called to the retreating figures. “It won’t last long,” he said to himself. He turned back around, walking to the home of the Robinson’s and then off to find himself a beer.

user posted image
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki Ethereal
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D deep in the meadow {warriors} Convergence Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.