Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:59 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 18

Rep: 8 pts

Dani Miller Spring 3rd
Outfit

How did she get sucked into this? Dani told herself that if Ella asked her to build a bird house she would say no, but here she was, making her way out to the valley to help her out. She felt bad, after all, they were friends. Just a different kind of friends.

Regardless of how she felt, Dani still decided to go. After all, building the bird house could always end up doing something that she found more... pleasant. Dani smirked at the thought.

Soon enough she was back the same old place that she had been at a few weeks ago. It was surprising how much had changed since then. Dani was worried about nothing before, at least nothing she would admit, but now even this trip to the valley cost her quite a bit. She really needed to get a job.

Dani approached the door step and hesitated. Should she knock? Walk in? Every time she had come here Ella was with her, the two so busy engaged with each other that it was a challenge to open the door. After a moment the girl ended up knocking.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 07:58 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 34

Rep: 7 pts

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
Ella was sorting the boards in her back yard, materials were on the table, there were paints, nails, hammers and other things all over the yard. It didn’t take long for Ella to walk inside to turn on the radio, hopefully she could hear the news and some music.

It didn’t take long for Dani to show up at Ella’s house, the white haired girl wasn’t able to hear the knock on the door, but she had to fetch something from the entrance, seeing Dani, Ella waved. ”Hey! How are you?” Ella greeted Dani. ”You don’t need to knock, the backdoor is usually always open, just come around the back and make yourself at home.” Ella smiled brightly pointing at the back.

Ella picked a can of paint from the entrance and led Dani to the backyard. ”Welcome to by snow free backyard!”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 03:26 PM

”Hey! How are you? You don’t need to knock, the backdoor is usually always open, just come around the back and make yourself at home.”

"Noted." Dani commented, following Ella in. That really didn't sound safe. Sure, the valley really didn't have that much crime, but if someone happened to check that back door, she could be in trouble.

”Welcome to by snow free backyard!”

"Wow, it's actually nice out." Dani commented, looking at the back yard. The last time she was here, the entire area was covered in snow, looking completely dead. Now there was more life... and a lot more tools. Ella already had a ton of items laid out for them for the bird house.

"I see you came prepared." she noted as she made her way towards the table. Guess they were actually doing this.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 08:07 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
Dani complemented Ella’s backyard, and she was right, it was actually nice, Ella never paid much attention to her back yard, she was just know seeing how useful it could be. ”I used to spend so much time out I never really saw how useful this backyard could be.” she confessed. Her life hasn’t been exactly the best after moving to Ioana.

When Dani spoke, about being prepared, Ella nodded. ”Obviously, these birds need a house.” she said with a laugh. ”I also have paint brushes and paint, I know you like to paint.” Ella said.

The silver haired girl watched Dani and smiled. ”I hope you don’t find this weird, I usually like to actually know the people I’m having fun with, in a no strings attached situation. Is that alright with you?”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:42 PM

Dani watched as Ella showed her everything that she had for them to build the bird houses. She was glad that the woman seemed to have everything, because she had literally brought nothing with her. Not that Dani had anything. Most of the stuff that she could have used to help is in her house or her shop, both of which she no longer had access to. It was unfortunate, but she was working on getting both of those back... eventually.

”I hope you don’t find this weird, I usually like to actually know the people I’m having fun with, in a no strings attached situation. Is that alright with you?”

"Sure. It's fine." Dani commented, even though she was unsure if that was true. Dani liked to hang out with her friends with benefits, but at the same time, she knew it was dangerous. She was tired of making friends and then losing them and getting hurt. It sucked.

"So... Where should we start first?" Dani finally asked after a moment. "I'm not good at building things so..."

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 07:31 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
Ella smiled. She wasn’t sure how that was going to work out, she had met Dani in a rather dark phase of her life, but things were getting better, bit by bit, her desire to run into trouble just for the fun of doing so was fading, now all she wanted was some peace and quiet and possibly do what she studied for.

When Dani spoke, Ella pointed at a blueprint on the table. ”I have this, the pieces are already cut correctly, we just sort of need to assemble them and nail them together…hopefully it won’t fall.” she said with a slight cheerful disposition.

”I mean, it’s a square with a pyramid on top…how hard can it be?” she said, picking two square pieces and then nailing them together.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 10:54 PM

”I mean, it’s a square with a pyramid on top…how hard can it be?” Ella asked as she began to try and assemble the house. Dani shrugged and soon joined in on her attempt to build the house, though she wasn't very helpful. She mostly held the pieces while allowing Ella to do all of the nailing.

It didn't take them too long to build the house. It was a little lopsided, but it turned out alright. Hopefully the little birds would be able to use it as their home during the next season or two.

"So we got that down, but now we can get to the part that I know how to do... Paint." Dani said, grabbing some paint and paint brushes. She began to dip the brush in some red paint and paint the house. Then she turned and smiled over at Ella.

"So what have you been up to recently? It's been a while." Dani asked, trying to give them something to talk about. She took a little paint and dabbed it on Ella's cheek as a joke. "Life gets boring when you're not around sometimes. You're always... fun." she added with a wink.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 10:23 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
The bird house was finally built.

Ella looked at it with a proud look on her face before turning to Dani. ”Fantastic job.” Ella said admiring their work; the bird house wasn’t too badly built, it was standing and seemed to be sturdy.

Dani spoke and upon hearing the girl Ella laughed. ”Teach me to pain master.” Ella said with a playful tone on her voice. She picked up the cans and the brushes and joined Dani into painting the bird house.

”Not much really, but I think it’s time to stop dwelling over the past and move on. I can’t keep stuck you know? I can’t keep endangering myself and other because of my selfish behavior…I’ve already lost enough.” Ella said. Memories were painful, Ella was mostly alone, her best friend had left, she hadn’t seen her brother in a while and her medical condition completely killed her. ”Time to make new friends.” she said smiling, however there was sadness in her expression.

When Ella felt the cold paint on her cheek she laughed. ”That’s not fair.” Ella said painting Dani’s nose. ”I mean…” she said with a smirk and looked at the back door before turning to Dani and winking at her.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 08:28 PM

”Not much really, but I think it’s time to stop dwelling over the past and move on. I can’t keep stuck you know? I can’t keep endangering myself and other because of my selfish behavior…I’ve already lost enough.”

"Yeah, I understand..." Dani said. She felt like Ella wanted to talk about something, but at the same time, maybe it was best to let it be. After all, Dani didn't want to push Ella to talk about something if she wasn't comfortable talking about it. Instead she tried to boost her spirits.

”That’s not fair. I mean…” Ella said, painting Dani's nose. The artist saw the other girl's eyes gesture to the house. Dani smirked as her own response before looking at their bird house. They were almost done, but they could always take a break. Actually, that might be nice to bring up Ella's spirits.

"Why don't we take a break?" Dani suggested, grabbing the woman's hand and leading her towards the house. They were only in the home for a moment before she was pinning her friend up against the wall....

....Dani stretched and rested herself against Ella's shoulder. She was so comfortable laying next to her, and she wished she could just stay there forever. They could at least lay there for a little while...

"This is why we can't start any projects. We are never going to end up finishing them." Dani joked with a laugh. She slowly sat up, letting the covers fall down onto her lap.

"Not that it's a bad thing."

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 08:51 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
Ella returned to pain the bird house, this time she had a smile on her face; their little play was enough to keep the woman’s spirit up instead of down, but she still had a long way to go, luckily therapy helped, even if Ella didn’t feel comfortable talking to someone and showing a weak side.

When Dani asked about taking a break Ella’s smile grew and turned into a smirk. ”I love this kind of breaks.” she said winking at the woman. Dani led Ella inside.

Ella didn’t struggle and just went along with Dani. ”We have all the time in the world don’t we?” Ella said leaning a bit towards Dani. ”The bird house isn’t going to grow wings and fly away does it?” Ella announced as her lips touched Dani’s skin.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 04:29 PM

”We have all the time in the world don’t we? The bird house isn’t going to grow wings and fly away does it?”

"I guess you're right."
Dani agreed, looking over at the woman with a smile. She plopped back down and rolled up next to Ella. Wrapping her arms around the woman's waist, she pulled her back closer and kissed the bottom of her chin. She continued this, letting her lips travel down to the bottom of her neck.

"If we don't get out of bed soon though, you might not be able to get rid of me." Dani joked, pulling herself away from a moment so that her's and Ella's faces were right near each other.

"By the way, I know this is random, but..." Dani began. Ella's words while they were building their birdhouse still bothered her, and she just had to know if something was wrong. "Are you alright? You seemed... upset about something earlier." the girl finally asked, but regretted it immediately. Perhaps now wasn't the best time to bring it up.

"It's alright if you don't want to talk about it. Just want to make sure everything is okay."

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 10:26 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
As Dani kissed Ella, a tingling feeling was sent down her spine, perhaps they were both too deep into it, though Ella didn’t mind, she loved Dani’s company. If Ella hadn’t gotten along with Dani perhaps she would keep searching for what was missing, luckily the girl was easy to get along with. ”Who said I was eager to get rid of you?” Ella said.

When the girl began talking, this time about Ella’s reaction earlier, Ella threw herself on her back to the bed and looked up at the ceiling. ”Don’t worry about it.” she said, remembering what had happened.

”So a year ago or so I fallen onto the lake, the lake was frozen and spring was around the corner so the ice was thin, I fell inside and got stuck under the ice. I was taken to the hospital, days later I try to keep in touch with a person that was very dear to me and they are nowhere to be found, again, I don’t learn, same happened.” she said, but this time got up and sat on the bed.

”In the hospital they thought I was trying to kill myself so I was under observation and surprise surprise I have an effective contraceptive method, I cannot have kids and my friend was missing, it was a bad time, besides, the fact that I may have liked him a bit more than just my friend made it worse, probably, but it’s all in the past. I am now no longer a drunken trouble seeking person, new year new life.” Ella said a bit proud of herself.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 12:30 AM

”Don’t worry about it.” Ella said, falling onto her back. Dani remained silent, but pouted at the woman. There was definitely something wrong, but she wasn't going to push. After all, she had her own baggage to deal with.

It didn't take Ella long though before she began to explain what was troubling her. Dani rolled to her stomach, perching herself on her elbows as she listened to her talk. It turned out that Ella did have a lot on her plate.

When she was done, it took Dani a moment to respond. What do you say to something about that? Dani bit her lip before crawling on top of the woman.

"Hey, you're here, and you're alive." Dani began. Smooth. "And you're so strong for going through that and not doing something really stupid. You should be proud of yourself." she said, giving Ella a kiss directly after.

Tecri

PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 08:23 AM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
The whole room was quiet until Dani spoke.

”I was to be a logical person but after all the crap I did I’m surprised I’m still alive.” she said with a laugh to light the mood, there was nothing to joke about, but it felt the right thing to do, Dani shouldn’t be burden with Ella’s past, it was hers and she was going to fix it.

Ella turned to Dani and smiled. ”I…” Ella began but was interrupted by a kiss from Dani, which she retributed before breaking it off. She looked at the brunette beside her and smirked. ”Hmmm….what to do now.” she said kissing Dani’s chin.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.