You Left The Oven On, Penny Pippin (Ethereal) & Jonas
Syn
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 07:41 PM

Chicken

GROUP: Pink Leaf

Awards: 5

Rep: 2 pts

Spring 18, Y3 | 5:06 PM
The recovery from his adventures in Westhaven two days ago had taken longer than expected. Jonas found himself sulking around with a heavy gait as the hangover, the memories, and the nonsense settled down in his gut before slowly fading away.

Chilling by Town Hall was comparatively adventurous when contrasted with Jonas' activities the day before, which could best be summed up as 'nothing exciting in any shape or fashion'. This? This was a party!

If parties could be had alone, in public, without any intoxicants, and without the advantage of a sunny sky. He was having a blast.

Jonas sighed and shook his head. He wasn't having a blast at all. He didn't even know why he was here in particular. There was nothing interesting about the place. No interesting people to talk to. No interesting sights to beh--

The doors of the Town Hall swung open and out came something that stopped Jonas' self-pity in its tracks. He found himself standing at attention suddenly, his eyes focused on the blonde woman that now went down the building steps.

Jonas couldn't help it, so he did what city boys did best.

He catcall-whistled at the sight for sore eyes.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 09:07 PM

" have you ever had a dream that you... um... "

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 38

Rep: 45 pts

user posted image
Penelope L. Pippin
THURSDAY SPRING 18, YEAR THREE • LATE AFTERNOON • CLOUDY
"I see that look in her face she's got that look in her eye. She's thinking how did I get here and wondering why"

Time was moving too quickly and Penny could feel the urge to scream ripping at her throat as the season progressed. Stop. She needed time to stop.

With each day that passed, her stomach was becoming more and more prominent. It was near-impossible to hide now, and Penny knew that her secret was going to be out soon. Even in her largest white jumper and a flowery skirt with an elasticated waistband, her new figure was now almost impossible to conceal. The waistband was stretched to its limit and the jumper only just hid her roundness. In some angles, it was possible to see the curvature that was there.

There was nothing Penny could do. She often cried now, something that was aided by those darn pregnancy hormones but which was mostly caused by how desperate she felt. She felt so lost, so alone, especially in the knowledge that she was going to be a terrible mother to some poor child who probably deserved better than a twenty-four year old fuck-up of a person. This pregnancy was bringing out some dark self-loathing for Penny.

She’d had another little cry in the mirror this morning upon seeing herself and realising that this was one of the last days she could get away pretending everything was normal, but now it was impossible to suspect a thing. As she left Town Hall at five o’clock, the immaculate makeup application she’d used to cover over her tear streaks and dark eyes was still firmly in place. To add to the impression that she was just a regular woman with no big secret to hide, Penny continued to trot about in her heels.

Dressed like this, she looked like her old self. And after a busy day of yelling at scheming, slimy Westhaven businessmen, she felt like her old self too.

Despite feeling confident, the catcall came as a surprise. Before, Penny would have done something deliberately to either derive such an auditory compliment or returned it with a wink and a giggle. But now, she looked… well, shy. After a season of cutting off her sexual partners, refusing to flirt and no longer eyeing up potential bed friends, she didn’t know how to respond, especially when the interested partner was hot as hell.

Fuck it, Penny decided. Her life was soon to be over. There was no chance in taking this any further than mere flirtatious banter in the street, but it was probably her last opportunity to chat up a cutie and so she was going to take it.

“You’re not too bad yourself,”
she cooed back, obviously eyeing the man up and down. “I wouldn’t mind seeing your pretty locks of hair on my pillow this evening.”
Syn
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Syn
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 07:29 PM

Chicken

Spring 18, Y3 | 5:07 PM
That was certainly the most responsive a girl had been since he moved to the Valley. Jonas leapt into action immediately, not wanting the opportunity to pass him by due to plain and simple shock at the receptiveness.

With the sudden change in posture, Jonas couldn’t help but notice a bit of a bump on the lady’s abdomen. She was either pregnant or the recent recipient of a taconuki surprise. This didn’t bother him one bit; there was a certain allure to bedding a woman who had been claimed in such a way.

He strode up towards the woman now, and gave her his best lopsided smile and eyes that expressed primal desire or primal constipation depending on the light and angle. ”I can make that happen,” Jonas said.

”You free?”

PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 03:45 PM

user posted image
Penelope L. Pippin
"I see that look in her face she's got that look in her eye. She's thinking how did I get here and wondering why"

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

Itris damn it, Penny! Why hadn't she had foresight? Why hadn't she realised that flirting with a guy that was clearly interested in her booty would lead to this - a situation where he was now hinting about making this encounter go further.

Oh goddess, oh goddess, oh goddess. Yup, she really hadn't thought this one through. Penny had been so caught up in the moment, wanting to feel sexy and desirable again, that'd she totally abandoned all logic. At some point or another, he was going to see the bump and realise she was pregnant and whoops, there it would be. That sweet, crippling embarrassment.

Fuck it. Crippling embarrassment was a given now. Penny decided she might as well be the one to initiate it.

Not realising that he already knew her - ahem - status, Penny tugged at her jumper, really highlighting just how pregnant she was now. "Yeah, I was a season ago, buddy" she replied sarcastically.

Just think of the chocolate ice cream in the freezer, Penny. Don’t think about how this beautiful man was never going to want to talk to her ever again.
Syn
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Syn
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 11:01 AM

Chicken

Spring 18, Y3 | 5:08 PM
Jonas had to raise an eyebrow at the sudden change of heart in the girl. Were all pregnant women like this? He had to admit he didn't have much experience with them. His... lifestyle... was not conducive towards meeting that particular subset of women. Perhaps there would be a mishap or two under his belt if he'd stuck around long enough to find out.

His eyes focused on the woman's pulling of her jumper to accentuate her features -- her condition -- and he felt a hungry smirk emerge on his face. It gave her a curvaceous appeal, one that Jonas deeply wanted to unravel for himself. At least one night.

He took one step to the side to cut off the woman's retreat and reached out with a hand to lightly grasp her arm. "You could be free tonight, too," Jonas assured her.

"Unless you're spoken for?" he asked, raising his eyebrow once more.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 05:41 PM

user posted image
Penelope L. Pippin

His reaction was unexpected. Penny blinked, analysing his face and looking for any signs that he was tormenting her. She found none.

He was new to Ioana. That much was apparent. A Westhavener perhaps, or at least someone from a big city where they weren't so quick to judge a pregnant woman without a ring on her finger.

Penny looked down at her left hand now. She stretched it out, gently stroking her ring finger with her thumb. A season ago, she'd worn a ruby ring there quite proudly. She'd since ditched that ring into the nearest available drawer.

"I'm not... spoken for,"
she said, her voice meek, a truly peculiar tone for Penny. "But I... I probably shouldn't."

Penny felt her shoulders droop as her chest deflate. Her life really was over, wasn't it?
Syn
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.