O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

New Poll

Not Again, Haydenception
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 11:41 AM

Why do you write like you need it to survive?

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 26

Rep: 20 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It hadn't been a very eventful day,at least Hayden didn't think so. She had gone to work, and tonight she was sitting home by herself. Eugene had an errand to run and wouldn't be able to come over until later that night, so she was happy enough to sit on the couch reading one of her books, Rusty curled up against the arm on the other side of the couch while Hayden flipped through it. They had taken a long walk today, all the way down to the coast and back, so the dog was tired out enough.

Hayden reached into the bucket of popcorn tucked between herself and the couch and popped a few pieces into her mouth as she idly flipped another page. It was a peaceful night. That was at least until there was a rigorous knocking at her door. But Hayden tried her first tactic, ignoring it. But it got louder and she couldn't ignore it or it would drive her insane, so she saved her place in the book and got up, Rusty following her to the door.

Still holding the bucket of popcorn in one arm, Hayden pulled open her door, blank expression remaining that way as her favorite person of all time stood there on her porch. Hair as red as her face, she clearly wasn't happy about something. But what else was new? Hayden popped another piece of popcorn into her mouth, silent for another moment. "Hey," She said, hearing Rusty plop down onto the floor tomorrow. "I wouldn't worry about taking yourself out in a hurry. Garbage Day is the day after tomorrow." It was code for 'What do you want?' asked in the most respectful and loving of ways.

If they lived in an alternate universe.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Shadowhunter
Date: Spring 3rd Year 3 ,Evening
Outfit: Here
Weather: Cloudy
#8e3443
PM
^
Shadowhunter
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 04:14 PM

Vodka may not be the awnser, but its worth a shot.

GROUP: Purple Leaf

Awards: 11

Rep: 3 pts

user posted image
Tanuki || 3th of spring Y3 || Evening || Cloudy ||Clothes

Well she was bored, there was nothing to do, she could read but then she had to look which book she would chose. She signed as she got up and turned on the kettle, her hand reached into the cabinet as she put herself on her tippy toes. Her amber gaze stared blankly into her yard as she put the mug down on the counter. She looked up again and her eyes were hooked on the hole -obviously made by a cat- in her yard. She clenched her fists as she immediately blamed that filthy vicious dog. As she tried to stay calm she took a deep breath
She walked outside a second later without putting on her shoes. She walked across the street to bang on the door and she did not stop until the door was opened. She raised her eyebrow from the language the brunette almost spit at her. 'I will not be spoken to in such a manner. And raise that filthy beast of yours not to dig fucking holes in my yard. also let it stop to piss against my bushes. It smells.' She told the woman - loudly - who stood before her. Oh she disliked that woman with everything she had. You could almost call it hate. She immediately knew why she avoided this one by all costs. She folded her arms before her chest. 'So if you could close the holes your dog made in my yard again! That be great'

PM
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 07:48 AM

She wasn't sure exactly when she had started hating the other Hayden of the neighborhood, but it had been well before her kiss with Eugene at the sailing Festival. There was just something about her that ticked all the boxes when it came to things that Hayden didn't like about people. Obnoxious, loud, spoke before she thought, and at least to Hayden it didn't seem that she had that much of a brain either. She swallowed a little more popcorn as Hayden Smith answered her, taking a moment to process the level of stupidity she had been fed before answering.

"Have you ever thought that Rusty might not want to be spoken to in that manner? Because until you stop treating her like a lesser creature, it's how I'm going to be treating you." she answered. The dog obviously couldn't care how many times she was called stupid, but it was Hayden's dog, and she did care. Eugene also called the dog names, but these days it was affectionate, whether he admitted it or not, but hers were never affectionate words.

"Now I'm going to tell you why none of those things could be my dog and why I'm not going anywhere near your yard because it's not my problem." She leaned against the doorframe again. "I don't let my dog near your yard. She also knows better than to dig holes or I wouldn't let her into the house because of her paws, and she'd need to sleep in her dog house." She sighed. "And unlike you, she learns after making a mistake a few times and doesn't continually come back to it for the consequences." she held out the popcorn bucket idly. "You can have this because you wasted your time coming all the way over here, but if you're done bitching I'd like you to get away from my house now."

#8e3443
PM
^
Shadowhunter
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 08:26 AM

user posted image

The more the woman spoke, the more her hand started to itch. All she wanted to do was just punch this one in the face. She put her hands together en let them rest as she pulled up an eyebrow. 'Excuse me? Does your dog pay taxes? Does it work? It doesn't have a he or she pronoun. Because it is not human, therefore it is a lesser being.' She told her as she was getting more and more annoyed with every word that Greene spewed from her mouth. Besides that she was no lesser than a dog. Neither was she lesser than the poor excuse of a woman who answered the door.
Hayden took a deep breath before she listened to the brunette before her. She must have wanted to see her get angry with her and the words she dared to speak. The redhead clenched her hands together the longer Hayden spoke. If her dog didn't dog the holes than she did not have a shovel. A small smirk on Smith her lips showed while she kept talking. 'Well sweetheart I do learn from my mistakes, I just don't make any.' She told her quietly as the grin was not moved from her face. Her eyes adverted to the bucket of popcorn, let het her hands go and grabbed the bucket with both her hands. She smiled as sweet she could and thew the insides at the brunette. 'There is a hole in my yard from your dog, fix it and you wont see me here!'

PM
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 09:40 AM

"Just because my dog doesn't pay taxes doesn't mean she's not as important as the rest of us. Animals are better like that anyway, Taxes suck." She mentioned, her face unchanging as Hayden Smith continued on her little tangent. How long was she going to talk before she left and Hayden could go back to her book? "Animals were here first anyway, if you ever opened a history book, or a science book, you'd have known that."

She claimed she didn't make mistakes and Hayden rolled her eyes. "I don't know, Chlamydia seems like a pretty big mistake if you ask me." she answered, clearly not impressed by the other Hayden's confidence in herself. Maybe it would have been refreshing on anyone else, but not her.

She should have known better than to put a weapon in the hands of her enemy, but she still did, and she had somehow not been surprised when the contents were thrown all over her. "Alright." She said, taking a piece of the popped corn off her shoulder and eating it. "That's disturbing the peace, false accusations with no proof, and assault. How many more crimes do you need to commit before you get out of my face or I call the Police? It's not my dog and you don't have any proof it's my dog, I'm not filling anything in." She asked. She whistled, and Rusty came trotting over. "Go on girl." She stepped aside and the dog began walking circles around the other Hayden, picking up as much popcorn as she could fit in her mouth.

#8e3443
PM
^
Shadowhunter
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 10:03 AM

user posted image

'You you say more bullshit with your animals were here first. dogs are domesticated from wolves by human therefore were humans first so yes i have opened books before in my life. You'd be surprised by the stuff i know.' She told her while getting more and more annoyed. Pets did not have the same rights as humans. Like ever.
'Yeah, you would know if chlamydia was a big mistake.' She said as she rubbed her bare foot against her lower leg. She could expect anything from this woman so she was not even surprised as she was insulted by the brunette. She wasn't sure if this girl really wanted to annoy her or get her angry every time they spoke. for her doing she was rather calm and friendly.
She lifted her brows by the list of so called crimes she'd committed just now. She balled her fists and let them hang nest to her body. 'I have not assaulted anyone, yet' She said as she stepped closer to her. On which she stepped back when that filthy creature began to play vaccum. 'there are no other poorly trained pets in this street but yours. That's my proof. Let the police come.' She hissed through her teeth.

PM
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 09:05 AM

The conversation was going nowhere, as usual. She wondered if she was going brain-dead at an early age, because it seemed very likely that was just what was happening. She rolled her eyes when Hayden Smith explained her pet was the only poorly trained animal on the block. "Come." The command was simple, and the dog came back as soon as she heard, walking back inside with her paws clicking on the wood of Hayden's floor, and Hayden smiled at Hayden smith. "But that's a simple command, I'm sure you've learned it by now too." the implications were of innuendo level, and she shook her head.

"Stray animals exist, dumb-ass, I'm not the only person in the world with an animal and we've got stray cats running around. So fix your own damn problem because it's not mine." And with that, Hayden slammed her door in her face. Some people never learned, and she had a feeling that the stupid woman on the other side of the door was one of them. Rusty was looking at her quizzically, and she laughed. "Don't worry girl, I think she was just born with less brain cells than you."

#8e3443
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D deep in the meadow {warriors} Convergence Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.