L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

It's been a while., IC: Hannah ISO: Rowan
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 07:59 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 1|Afternoon|Cloudy|Rii

She missed his point completely. Whether she was with her family or not wasn’t the question, the fact of the matter was that they were still alive and she should have been grateful that not taking her on explorations was all that her father did. But he didn’t elaborate on that, there was no point in ruining a day that was supposed to be fun. So he did let it go, his face neutral as they continued through the zoo and he pointed out the monkeys. Monkeys were a family creature, and he immediately saw two that were picking bugs from each other’s fur. They seemed to love one another and Rowan thought to himself that it was quite nice for Monkey’s to have a closeness like that.

He watched them with an intent gaze, that was until Hannah poked him. She told him one of the Monkeys resembled him and for a long time he stared at it before glancing over at her. He shook his head. “Really?” He asked as he pointed out the large baboon with the dark red butt that he was currently displaying proudly to the public. “Because I was just about to ask you to introduce you to your dad. The family resemblance is undeniable.” He mentioned with a raised eyebrow.

#BDB23E

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 07:49 AM

O is my berry <3

GROUP: Yellow Leaf

Awards: 30

Rep: 20 pts

Hannah Summers
user posted image
Outfit x 1st Winter x Afternoon x Tag: Tanuki

Both of their eyes were locked onto the monkeys and Hannah found herself amused by their goofy actions. The info card had a monkey glaring at the camera and Hannah was quick to point it out to the boy.
"Really?” Hannah scoffed, nodding her head, Uh, yeah!
"Because I was just about to ask you to introduce you to your dad. The family resemblance is undeniable.” Hannah froze for a minute, eyes wide before her lips formed a sly smirk and she moved close to him.

"Oh yeah?" Hannah asked teasingly. "So you're interested in dating me? I suppose you wanna meet my mother and brother today, huh? Let's not forget my dear sister too. Oh how happy they'd be to find I'm bringing a boy home for the first time ever!" Hannah was sure to get louder, hands grasped together and she gazed up the sky.

Finally, Hannah burst into a bout of laughter.
"Yeeaaahh not likely."

PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 09:08 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

He found the closed distance a little unnerving, and raised an eyebrow. Hannah was annoying in many ways as she was a friend to him, and this was one of them. He leaned away when she leaned closer, averting his eyes. Girls made him nervous, Hannah in particular. But he chalked that up to her being the most insufferable person that he had ever met. “What?” he managed, eyebrow not lowering as she continued her little act. He drew in a deep breath when she had to declare that he wanted to date her. Why of all people had Itris dumped this girl on him. “Awwh, look. They’re on a little date…”

“Young love…” he heard two women whisper as they passed by. If Itris would strike him down now, then he’d likely be okay with that, there was no short way of putting it. If she could have done that, right now, it would have been more than the perfect moment. But finally she gave way to her ruse that was obvious to him, he shook his head. “In order for me to date you, you’d have to be pretty.” If he was honest, anything but at the moment, Hannah was more than pretty enough and Rowan didn’t honestly hold girls up to standards like that. But she was annoying him, so he left that part out. Not that he was thinking about a girlfriend already at this age. That would be too much work, he saw it in adult relationships and he wasn’t ready for that, Hannah’s jokes aside.

“Besides, aren’t I a little young for you?” He asked as he crossed his arms. “Ask the monkey out though, I’m sure it’ll agree.”

#BDB23E

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 10:18 AM

O is my berry <3

Hannah Summers
user posted image

“What?” Rowan seemed confused by her outburst and Hannah just enjoyed it. He was questioning her and truthfully, she was loving it. It seemed people were falling into the charade and Hannah could feel their gazes boring down on her from behind; her raven hair flopping over her shoulder with each extravagant move she made. Trouble really was her middle name.

Finally ending the ruse and expecting to see Rowan reddened in the face, Hannah just smirked and folded her arms. All she got from him was a shake of her head that made her raise an eyebrow and scoff.
“In order for me to date you, you’d have to be pretty.” Pretty? Hannah never imagined herself pretty so she didn't really know if he was trying to insult her or if he was just stating his preferences.
"Oh? So you're into the whole blonde, dumb bimbo types who wear makeup and look like they'll fall over breasts-first when they walk? I think I see that now." Hannah nodded at her deduction. "You're only a baby, though. How could you desire such voluptitious people?" Was voluptitious a word? Hannah hadn't the slightest clue. She had heard someone say it or something that sounded like it. Whatever the case, Rowan was into women with big and possibly fake breasts?

...How did she even come to that conclusion? Hannah didn't think on it for much longer.

"Besides, aren’t I a little young for you?” Hannah shrugged, shoving her hands in her coat pockets, the lead that attached to Rain tugging him closer. "Ask the monkey out though, I’m sure it’ll agree.”
Hannah turned her attention to the cage.
"Oh great monkey, whichever one you are, would you like to be free?" Hannah's eyes looked towards Rowan and she kept facing the enclosure. "I suppose I could let them free. You did say I should ask them out after all." Hannah leaned back, taking a few steps back from the enclosure. "I'm sure they're more your type, anyway."

Taking a few steps in a random direction, Hannah turned her head to look in his direction.
"I'm fifteen until the fourth anyway. I don't do scrawny, tiny kids anyway. Sorry to disappoint you." Taking a few more steps, Hannah froze.

Turning around, she gazed towards Rowan and stayed silent for a brief amount of time; eyes not moving.

Finally, she parted her lips.
"Which way now?"
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 03:41 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Rowan stared at her for a moment when she tried to guess the type of girls he was into. He wasn’t really into any which thing right now, being nearly twelve and having his thoughts on much more pressing topics half of the time, he didn’t have time to really start seriously considering girls, and probably wouldn’t for quite a long time. “Were you dropped on your head as a baby? Just some things I wonder about you from time to time.” Rowan mentioned as he shoved his hands into his pockets. He had plenty of time to figure out what he was into, but whatever Hannah had decided for him, really didn’t sound like it was it.

He watched as she tried to appeal to the monkeys, though they seemed to pay her no mind, all too interested in one another. “I think they’re busy.” Rowan assured her as he looked down to Rain. If Hannah annoyed him like this, he wondered how the animal could stand being dragged around with her like this. He’d give the fox respect where it was obviously due. He leaned down to Rain, placing a hand on his head. “Maybe we should free you before you start talking to Monkeys too.” He muttered loud enough for Hannah to hear before standing up.

“Oh no, she’s turning sixteen. Who else is going to make me want to jump into a hungry lion’s enclosure?” he said before looking at her pointedly. “I’m sure I can live with you finding some burly older ranch head to annoy.” He assured her before the silence came over them. When she asked where they were going next, he shrugged. “What animal do you want to see?” He had seen most of the animals here before, coming here often. But it was her who hadn’t really seen any animals, and he wanted her to be the one to decide where to go now.

#BDB23E

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 04:13 PM

O is my berry <3

Hannah Summers
user posted image

Rowan just stared at her as she spoke about the woman he most definitely liked (or so she pinpointed). After all, Rowan was the kind of boy you just couldn't resist ridicule.
"Were you dropped on your head as a baby? Just some things I wonder about you from time to time."
"Hah?" Hannah stared at him wide-eyed and open mouth, golden brown eyes filled with confusion. "Rowan you're so rude." Huffing, the girl turned away from him with a pouting look to her face. Boys were just plain rude and that's why Hannah hated them.

That and they always used girls.

Turning her attention to the monkeys and trying to summon them, she scoffed as they showed no interest in her.
"Ooh ooh to you too you dumb beasts." Hannah muttered to herself, mimicking their cries halfheartedly. Eyes narrowed, she leaned against the railing.

"I think they’re busy.” Rowan spoke up and Hannah rolled her eyes.
"Nothing screams busy like prying fleas from your mate and eating your own faeces. Bravo civilisation." Her voice itself was genuinely forced, humourless and almost like she was bored.
Rowan turned his attention to the fox who instantly lifted his head and pushed it hard into the boys hand.
"Maybe we should free you before you start talking to Monkeys too.”
"I heard that." Hannah scoffed, clutching the lead tightly. "My sister would kill me if she saw I let loose her fox. This creature will probably run home to her even if it's by foot or paw in his case." Rain just glanced at the girl before flicking his brush of a tail and licking Rowan's hand.

Making her way past him with Rain following on her heels, the teen just berated him with half-assed comments and temptation to tease him (since it was clearly fun to do so) to which he snapped back witty comments.
“Oh no, she’s turning sixteen. Who else is going to make me want to jump into a hungry lion’s enclosure?” Rowan's words caused Hannah to just raise an eyebrow and snicker.

"HAR HAR!" She announced a little loudly. "Do it. Make my day."
"I’m sure I can live with you finding some burly older ranch head to annoy.” Hannah grinned at him.
"Y'know it. At least he'll be loaded."

"What animal do you want to see?” His response to her question made it too easy.
"The lions!"
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 11:01 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Rowan didn’t seem too effected when Hannah brought up how rude he was. “Rude gets what rude deserves.” He answered, pointing out that Hannah wasn’t always on her best behavior either. It was just how Rowan was, and if anyone wanted to be his friend, they learned that he didn’t mean anything particularly bad by it. But his defense was his thick skin. And he wasn’t going to throw that away for anyone, not even Hannah. Though he didn’t really see that as being so important, he wasn’t sure why that thought had passed. But he let it go, instead his gaze flicking to the Monkeys. “Well you know, they probably wonder what we’re busy with, just sitting out here and staring at them like this.” He answered with a shrug. He sometimes thought about what the zoo animals thought about them.

“I would, but it would be to make my day, not yours.” He assured her as they spoke of her future beau. “Loaded, stupid, some say this, others say that…” he mentioned with another shrug before hearing her request to see the lions. And so he led her in that direction, stopping when they came to an enclosure with one male lion and several females, one roaring and shaking out her coat as she stood up on one of the rocks. Rowan looked down at one of the signs, reading the Spanish portion of it clearly. “Fun Fact: Some lions will pretend to be hurt by the bites of their young to encourage them.” He read, looking up at Hannah. “Did your parents do that when you were little? That why you’re so loud?”

#BDB23E

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 08:34 PM

O is my berry <3

Hannah Summers
user posted image

"Rude gets what rude deserves.” Reciting his words in a high pitched "mehmehmeh", Hannah just scrunched her face at him, the girl focused on the monkeys for a brief time longer.

Ignoring his comment about what the monkeys did, Hannah finally tore her gaze from them and looked down to the fox who stared up at her with boredom glistening in his eyes.
Welp. Time to move?

"I would, but it would be to make my day, not yours. Loaded, stupid, some say this, others say that…” Hannah raised an eyebrow at him curiously before shrugging it off.
"Boys are mean anyway." She mumbled to herself, following behind them as they trudged to the lions den.

"Fun Fact: Some lions will pretend to be hurt by the bites of their young to encourage them.” Mr. Know-it-all spoke and Hannah glanced over at him, not sure if she should seem amazed or just shoot him down. With a shrug, Hannah's eyes fell on the lions and their majestic, muscular bodies.
"Did your parents do that when you were little? That why you’re so loud?” Hannah's eyes instantly honed in on Rowan.

"Now you're just being a jerk." Hannah scoffed. "Was that really necessary?" Hannah's eyes fell on the lions once more, just to feel a sharp tug of the lead. Looking down at Rain, Hannah realised he had backed as far as he could away from the lions; whimpering.
"Don't like lions, buddy?" Hannah asked softly. "Is their big, gruff growls too loud for you?" Hannah knelt down, holding her hand out for the fox who quickly denied it and looked away.

Standing up, Hannah curled her lips in thought.
"Is there a petting zoo here?"
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 11 2017, 11:09 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Maybe Rowan was being a little too mean now. Sometimes once he got started it was hard to curb his tongue. He didn’t mean to hurt anyone, but when Hannah said that now he was just being plain rude, he decided that it was time that he stopped. He didn’t want to push the envelope farther than it would go, so he decided it’d be best if he didn’t continue poking fun at Hannah. He looked down at Rain who seemed to be fearful of the lions in the cage, and that was when Hannah asked about a petting zoo. “Yeah, there’s one over this way.” He said, taking both her and the fox who was less than amused with the lion exhibit in the direction of the petting zoo. “Why did you want to know about that?” he asked, glancing at Hannah.

#BDB23E

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Feb 19 2017, 02:01 PM

O is my berry <3

Hannah Summers
user posted image

"Yeah, there’s one over this way.”Hannah was relieved when Rowan confirmed about the petting zoo.
Hannah, truthfully had always wanted to go to one but that was one thing Rowan would not be allowed to know. With a grateful smile, Hannah exchanged glances with Rain.

Following behind him with Rain hot on her heels, Hannah's fingers tightened around the lead and she proceeded to skip merrily behind him.
Yay for petting zoos!

"Why did you want to know about that?”
"No reason." Hannah responded nonchalantly mid-skip, looking around as they walked. "Just wondered because most zoos have one. I wanted to know if this one did too."

"Why?" Hannah glanced down at Rain one more time before lifting her gaze up ahead. "Not like it matters, but what animals do they usually have? I hope they have llamas or alpacas. I want a spitting contest. I bet I can spit further than some dumb humpless camel."
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 20 2017, 12:33 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Rowan wasn’t sure exactly what Hannah was sometimes. She was a girl, but she acted a lot like a guy. Often uncouth, he found himself rolling his eyes. She was more excited to go to this petting zoo than she let on. “Yeah, they’ve got Alpacas. They’ve also got sheep, goats, Donkeys, Ponies, your typical petting zoo.” He responded as they made their way over. It was for kids, but he actually found it relaxing to watch the animals roam around, affection being given freely to them by the people who visited.

“For someone whose just wondering, you seem excited about a spitting contest.” He said, it was something wouldn’t be taking part it, but she could do it all she wanted and he wouldn’t really care. It wasn’t his choice to tell her what to do, though he did add to it. “Just be careful that he doesn’t end up spitting on you instead of with you.” He didn’t want to have to hang out with her when she was covered in spit. “Just be careful with Rain, he might spook some of them.” Some animals, they were naturally scared of foxes, he wasn’t sure how receptive they’d be to the fox in question.

When they arrived, Rowan took a handful of Pellets and went right through the gates, holding a few out to the sheep who had approached him immediately. “Good girl.” He praised as he stroked her wool. “Look, we’ve only been here for five seconds and I’ve already found someone more behaved than you.”

#BDB23E

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Feb 26 2017, 07:17 PM

O is my berry <3

Hannah Summers
user posted image

"Yeah, they’ve got Alpacas. They’ve also got sheep, goats, Donkeys, Ponies, your typical petting zoo.” Hannah smirked. Perfect. This petting zoo sounds most definitely like ones she reads in the books. Oh how exciting. Clasping her hands together with the lead nestled between her palms.
"For someone whose just wondering, you seem excited about a spitting contest." Rowan's remark lead to Hannah rolling her eyes.

"You would too if you've been practising by spitting off tall buildings onto passing people below." Hannah murmured, shoving her hands into her pockets and hunching herself up; Hannah stalked behind him and looked around. Eyes catching sight of a security guard who was looking around frantically.
"Oh boy." Hannah was sure to speak quietly to Rain who whimpered.
"Just be careful with Rain, he might spook some of them.” Too focused on the guard, Hannah didn't hear the first part.

"Right." She responded, eyes watching the guard carefully - pace quickening.
Hannah fell in close behind Rowan and she held onto his arm; looking behind her before peeling her gaze off the man and then ahead.

As they arrived at the petting zoo, Rowan took some weird looking pill-shaped things with Hannah copied him after and pulled Rain's lead close. Watching Rowan as a sheep approached, Hannah just scoffed. Sheep were nothing more than clouds with legs.
"Good girl. Look, we’ve only been here for five seconds and I’ve already found someone more behaved than you.”

"Oh yeah?" Hannah responded, her voice challenging. "Unlike sheep I am actually civilised." Hannah leaned over the fence, hand clutching the wooden grains and waving her other hand.
"Come hither animals for I have bait!"
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 07:37 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Outfit|Winter 1|Afternoon|Cloudy| Rii

She was more than insufferable, Rowan decided as she mentioned the sheep was less civil than she was. As she went on to proceed to tell the other animals in the most obnoxious way possible that she had food for them, he turned to the sheep, gently petting her head. “Don’t worry, I know you’re more civil than that.” He promised it before letting her walk away and placing his hands in his pockets, walking over to Hannah’s side again. A Donkey slowly approached Hannah, ears raised in question as it approached the food in her hands.

“You’ve attracted an ass.” He commented. “It’s like he knows you’re one of him.” Rowan continued as the Donkey leaned over to attempt to take some of the food in Hannah’s hand. Rowan reached over to stroke the Donkey’s ear, and it twitched as he touched it. “I never understood why a donkey’s ears needed to be so long. I don’t know if it’s so they can sense danger from a mile away, or if it’s just for show.” He stated, turning to look as another donkey approached them, and Rowan took some Pellets from his pocket, holding it out for the other one.

He said as he continues to pet the head of the Donkey he had fed, once it seemed she had decided to be his friend. “They must be too busy with their spitting championships over there to deal with you.” He said with another light pat to the donkey’s head before it walked away.

#BDB23E

.[color=#9E7E16]..
PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:55 PM

O is my berry <3

Hannah Summers
user posted image

Waving food about in her hand and letting it splatter everywhere around, pellets bouncing out of her hand and landing on the fence before landing in the pen and around it while Hannah called out loudly to the creatures she almost missed Rowan's words.
"Don’t worry, I know you’re more civil than that.” Hannah released the handful of pellets and turned her head to Rowan.
"Tha-" Realising he was talking to the sheep, Hannah rolled her head just as a donkey drew up to them. "Oh."

"You’ve attracted an ass.” Hannah blinked, almost missing the joke. "It’s like he knows you’re one of him.”
"Ha. Ha. Funny." Hannah rolled her eyes. "So funny I forgot to laugh. You know it takes one to know one. I'm sure he was drawn by you and then came to say hello to me because I'm a pretty girl and you're just a stupid boy." Touching the Donkey's muzzle and laughing as it snorted (clearly dissatisfied that Hannah had no more food), Hannah made a mental note. Donkey's looked so much more scruffier than a horse. Definitely not the kind of animal you want to show off with in a dressage.

"I never understood why a donkey’s ears needed to be so long. I don’t know if it’s so they can sense danger from a mile away, or if it’s just for show.” Hannah fondled with one of the ears, feeling the lobe and instantly retreating her hand when it shook its head and brayed at her.
"Who knows." She mused watching a lot of dust float about. "Perhaps it's just evolution."

"They must be too busy with their spitting championships over there to deal with you.” Hannah's eyes lifted over past the donkey to some fluffy four-legged beasts that stood near a fence chewing slowly.
"If you think that's spitting, you really need to get out more." Hannah scoffed, eyes drawing around the pen at all the other animals. Rabbits, chickens, sheep, donkeys, goats, alpacas, llamas and a few seagulls having flown in to pick at the pellets.

"I think we should leave soon, honestly. I think Mr. Grumps is on to us." Hannah's voice was weary. "I'm fairly certain the security guard is looking for us." Tugging Rain's lead, the Fox stood up and yawned with a squeak. As much as the fox wanted to play with the animals, he knew better. Hannah would most likely encourage it, but his owner would definitely be mad.
PMEmail
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 02:20 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Rowan looked around as she mentioned the fact that she was a pretty girl. He figured he had already said something similar to an earlier insult today, so instead he just cast her a look. “You’re going to need to do a lot better if you want to attract more than donkeys.” He said, okay, so he had one more in him. Now that he got it out, he promised himself he would at least try to hold back any sharp tongued comments for the rest of this little adventure they had gone on. Otherwise, Hannah probably would start seeing him as way more of an enemy than she would a friend, and with what little friends he had it was probably in his best interest not to lose it.

When she mentioned that the spitting they were doing was nothing, he raised an eyebrow. “If that’s not enough spitting, then I don’t think I want to get out more.” He commented with a shake of his head. He preferred the ground he walked on not being covered in other people’s slime, it was just better that way. So he would pass on the whole seeing what a real spitting contest looked like.

He cast his gaze upwards as she mentioned perhaps moving before the security guard found them, and it wasn’t too long after that when he spotted the same man entering the area. “Time to go.” He said, turning on a heel, expecting Hannah to dart after him.

#BDB23E

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.