Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

Fiona Goodfellow
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Ellie (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 27 • Year 3
Fiona and Ellie had been talking a lot lately, after all they had so many things in common, especially the love for crocheting and knitting. A cake was in the oven as Fiona waited for Ellie to show up at her house; Fiona grew a lot since she moved to Ioana, she also regained her confidence back.

Cake out of the over, Fiona waited a while until it was cold enough to be decorated if she was lucky she would be able to decorate it before Ellie showed up. Not long before the care was neatly decorated, nothing too extreme, it was simple yet elegant, like Fiona liked it.

Lady began walking around Fiona and barking, even if Fiona couldn’t hear it, she could see the dog was agitated, probably someone was at the door. Fiona opened her front door to greet her friend, who had arrived just in time. ”Hello.”
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 04:55 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

user posted image
Ellie Sterling
Spring 27, Year 3 • Weather
user posted image

Ellie had been spending a lot of time with Fiona in recent weeks though this was the first time she would be visiting her at her home. Most times they saw each other was at Ellie’s shop since they both shared a love of yarn and yarn crafts. She was even bringing some new yarn that she had recently dyed for Fiona to try.

Ellie arrived at the house, not sure how to signal to Fiona that she was here since she was deaf. She decided to just go ahead and knock anyway, immediately setting off the dog. It at least worked, because not long after Fiona answered the door. “Hey Fiona,” Ellie said. “Here, I brought you something,” she said, handing over the bag with the yarn.

user posted image
WearingThe Yarn • Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 06:21 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Ellie (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 27 • Year 3
Fiona let Ellie inside, Lady was all excited to meet a new person, but at Fiona’s command the dog just sat looking at Ellie, waiting to be pet by her new friend.

”Oh? You didn’t have to, thank you.” Fiona said taking the bag that Ellie had handed over to her. Fiona took a peek inside the bag and her eyes grew bigger with a certain glow to it. ”Oh these are gorgeous, I can’t wait to try something with these. Thank you.” Fiona said, before taking Ellie to the living room.

”Make yourself at home, this is Lady, she’ll be your new best friend if you pet her.” Fiona said introducing Lady to Ellie. ”How are you?”
PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: May 2 2018, 09:08 PM

user posted image
Ellie Sterling
user posted image

Ellie walked into Fiona’s home. “It’s no problem,” she told her in regards to the yarn. “I love sharing my hobby with others, plus who else am I gonna get to test out the new dye lots,” she said with a light laugh.

Ellie followed Fiona further into her home. “Your home is beautiful,” she before turning to look at the dog. “Well hello new best friend.” She bent over and gave the dog a few scratches behind the ears. She waited until she was facing Fiona again before speaking, knowing she needed to be able to see her lips to be able to understand her fully.

“I’m doing well, no more runaway sheep, thank Itris. How have you been?”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 5 2018, 11:00 AM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Ellie (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 27 • Year 3
Fiona smiled when Ellie mentioned someone testing her new dye lots. ”I will gladly test them for you, and if you want to expose the items at the shop to get people interested I’ll gladly give you my experiments.” Fiona said, after all if it helped Ellie get more costumers Fiona wouldn’t mind.

”Thank you.” Fiona replied to Ellie’s comment about her house, but Lady was excited to meet a new person, and was in love with Ellie now that she had scratched her behind the ear. Fiona watched the interaction between the two with a smile on her face.

Ellie replied to Fiona’s question, and thank to Itris that her sheep were behaving. ”That’s good. I’ve been good, well the fire was a bit tough on everyone, who would do such foul thing?” Fiona asked with a hint of sadness in her voice; it wasn’t time to talk about sad things but it was worrying her.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: May 9 2018, 02:51 PM

user posted image
Ellie Sterling
user posted image

Ellie smiled. “That would be great. People always love to see how certain yarns work up,” she told her friend. That’s why Ellie often worked with samples of the newer yarns when she was in the shop. She made small things like dishcloths or mittens so people could see what the yarn looked like when it was utilized.

Once Ellie had given proper attention to the dog, she stood back up to talk to Fiona who had brought up the recent fire at the library. Ellie nodded her head. “I heard about that. I assume Jackson was on the scene?” she asked Fiona, knowing she had an intimate relationship with the firefighter. “Luckily no one was hurt. No new leads on who did it I assume?”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 06:27 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Ellie (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 27 • Year 3
It certainly worked for Fiona, exposing her work on the shop is a great way to bring in new costumers, especially those who want custom made items. ”And some don’t mind a few tips about how to make it.” Fiona added, for her it was irrelevant the sewing tips, but at a yarn store they were always welcomed.

They spoke about the fire, Fiona nod at Ellie’s question about Jackson being on the scene. ”He was, I wasn’t able to talk to him because of the confusion at the time.” Fiona said. She didn’t know much about the situation, she tries to take Jackson off the problem, even if sometimes it seems like an impossible task.

”No leads yet, but I hope they catch them soon, who knows what else is going to happen…” she commented. ”Anyway, enough sad things, I have cake, tea and now I also have yarn.”

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 03:17 PM

user posted image
Ellie Sterling
user posted image

Ellie nodded. “Yes, I get a lot of questions from people working on projects. They usually end up on the couches working on their projects in store so they can ask for my help if they get stuck.”

Their chat switched to discussion of the recent fire in Ioana. It wasn’t anything that Ellie had ever seen before in town. Sure, small trashcan fires from kids, or a bonfire gone wrong, but never had she seen a business set aflame. “It’s awful really. Hopefully they figure it out soon.”

Ellie smiled when Fiona said they shouldn’t discuss the matter any further. It was definitely bringing down the mood. “You’re right,” she said with a small laugh. “It’s hard to be sad when you have all the tea, cake and yarn, not to mention good friends. Any new projects you’ve been working on since the scarves?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 09:27 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Ellie (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 27 • Year 3
With the conversation topic being a happier one and not so gloomy, especially with what the fire had done to everyone in the valley.

”Not at the moment, but you know, around fall I need to start working on some more projects, even if I probably give knitted things to everyone.” she commented with a nervous laugh, it was the only thing she could make that she could give to people, she alone would make sure people would have enough warm clothes for the winter.

”How about you? Have you been trying anything new?” Fiona asked.

PMEmail
^
Belle
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 09:50 AM

user posted image
Ellie Sterling
user posted image

It was nice to be out of the shop and away from work. Even though Ellie did work she loved, she worked long hours, and often got bored in the shop alone. She thought about getting another dog or a cat to keep her company while at work.

“Well, I’m working on a new rug for the shop,” Ellie told her. “I try to always have something different to work on in the shop. I’ve been thinking of starting classes or like a club or something in the shop.”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 05:38 PM

Fiona Goodfellow
TAG
Ellie (Belle)
NOTES

Spring 27 • Year 3
Working on a rug sounded fun, sure it was a project that could take a long time to complete, but with the yarn that Ellie had on her shop, Fiona was sure it was going to look amazing.

”That sounds like it’s going to take a while, I began making one but never quite finished.” Fiona said, remembering one of her first projects while she was still studying.

When Ellie mentioned a club or classes, Fiona was quite interested. ”That sounds amazing, I bet a lot of people would pay for classes and even more would join a club, a lot of people would love to learn how to knit or crochet.” Fiona mentioned, interested in the club part as she didn’t need classes.

”Why not do both?”

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.