G
L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Boys and Girls in the Clique, ( Eugene + Hayden )
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 10:44 AM

" just do your best, do everything you can "

GROUP: Hiatus Staff

Awards: 31

Rep: 36 pts

Eugene C. Beaumont
Uni AU

The kids at university weren't like those he'd met at private school. Sure, the University of Westhaven was reputable, but they admitted its students based on both their grades and their ability to the pay and even them some were unable to afford tuition. A fair portion were working class, the first of their families to seek a degree, and they'd obtained scholarship. Eugene, thoroughly aristocratic, stuck out like a sore thumb and his class had already established they didn't like that.

He'd come to the party tonight to try make friends. He was desperate and, when some of his fellow freshmen had invited him, Eugene had eagerly taken them up on their invitation. He'd made a rough start, had come into his business and management degree snobbish and rude, but his classmates had shown him that they weren't going to tolerate it. Even now, subdued and innocent, Eugene was still facing the never-ending punishment that came from being the only student on his course to have his own jet.

Trick. That was what this was, and now Eugene was being publicly humiliated by third years who acted on the behalf of the disgruntled first years. They'd forced him to drink a horrible mixture of alcohol and Goddess' knew what, and now Eugene was surrounded by a bunch of laughing unfamiliar faces as he sat on the floor, nauseous and crying.
Tanuki
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 10:51 AM

"Welcome to a fairytale where sinners come to sin"

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 20

Rep: 17 pts

The party was pretty lame, if she had to say so herself. Filled with nothing but bubbleheaded cheerleaders and husky jocks, she was ready to leave. She had no intention of spending her entire night with Robert of all people. "Hayden, it looks like Robby's found some new prey." One of the girls around her mentioned, and she looked up. Without a word, Hayden stood up, walking over and pushing her way through the crowd of laughing people. "Robert don't you have anything better to do? Like I don't know, sticking your head in a toilet?" she asked and she knelt down next to the freshman, trying to help him up.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 10:56 AM

Eugene C. Beaumont
Uni AU

Robert stepped back, stopping his harassment, but Eugene was only temporarily saved. Obsessed with Hayden, his bullying only stopped in her presence.

"Why don't you come with me and I'm sure we can both do something better in those toilets together?" he laughed, giving a few of his surrounding, equally-as-immature friends high fives. They left shortly after and the circle around Eugene dispersed. Everybody got back to their regular partying antics.

Eugene sniffled as he tried to scramble to his feet. He was still crying but tried to keep himself together. He'd been mocked yesterday in a lecture for beginning to sob after Robert has hooked his foot around his ankle and sent him toppling down some stairs.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:00 AM

"If it involves me holding your head in the toilet I'd be glad to!" she called as he and his goonies dispersed. In Robert's world, they were perfect for eachother, in hers she would rather screw a cactus. "Hey. Don't worry about him. All those protien shakes go to his brain. Wherever that is." she said as she pulled out a packet of tissues and offered him one. "First college party?"
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:07 AM

Eugene C. Beaumont
Uni AU

Eugene grabbed a tissue and started rapidly wiping the wet from his face. It made the streaks left by his tears all the more noticeable.

"Last,"
he wailed. "I hate it here. I'm dropping out. I hate it. I really hate it."

This wasn't typical Eugene behaviour. If he had his senses, Eugene would have quickly faked disinterest in what had just occurred and left, but he was very, very drunk. The posh kid could barely handle a little cider, let alone spirits.

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:10 AM

She went and reached out with a different tissue to dab at the line of tears that she could see streaking his face. She frowned when he said he was dropping out. "Alright." She said, giving him a nonchalant shrug. "But can i do something before you do that?" she asked curiously.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:12 AM

Eugene C. Beaumont
Uni AU

He looked at her, a suspicious look on his face.

"What?"
he asked.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:14 AM

She leaned over and kissed his cheek in an assuring manner. With that she turned with a soft shrug. "See you." she said before mixing herself into the rest of the crowd.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:17 AM

Eugene C. Beaumont
Uni AU

Her kiss was delicate and soft, not to mention surprising. Eugene watched her go. Eventually, after a minute of continuing to sit there, he picked himself up the floor. With shaky, weak legs, Eugene left the party too.

At least there was one nice person at university.

• • •

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:19 AM

Hayden was just running some papers dont to the registration office for her mother, a task that wouldn't ordinarily take her long at all. Just some simple flyers, but she stopped at the sight of a familiar person sitting at one of the desks. "What're you up to?" she asked as she came up behind him.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:24 AM

Eugene C. Beaumont
Uni AU

A few days later, Eugene was still a student at the University of Westhaven. He was sitting in the registration office, flicking through a big book of the courses offered by the university when somebody spoke and caused him to jump.

“None of your business,”
he quickly told her. A sober and bullied Eugene was very, very closed off. "Do I know you?"

He did know her, of course. He couldn't forget the one person who'd helped him out. He just didn't want to pretend like he remembered that embarrassing night at all.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:28 AM

She could see what he was doing, and she wasn't so convinced he didn't remember her face from the party, but she wasn't going to pretend she didn't remember him. "Name's Hayden." she asnwered, holding the fliers to her chest. She glanced at the book. "Cultural Sciences is a fun one." she said playfully. Looks like he wasn't dropping out after all.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:31 AM

Eugene C. Beaumont
Uni AU

"Congratulations,"
Eugene said, voice monotonous as he closed the book with a loud thud. "You know your own name."

He stood up, crossed the room, and sat down on the other set of chairs, frowning at Hayden before he began to peek at courses again. He thought languages looked interesting.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:37 AM

what he didn't know was that one of Robert's cronies had already divulged the name of the freshman they had been picking on. So when he moved, she followed, only to rest against the back of his chair. "what can i say? I like the praise that comes with knowing who I am." she couldn't explain why she enjoyed being around eugene, but she did. "Here, if you don't talk to me consider chatting with one of our professors." she said, dropping a flyer for the tea club on the book he was reading befire smiling, she leaned down and whispered in his ear. "catch you later Eugene." was all she said before exiting the room.
PM
^
Ethereal
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 11:43 AM

Eugene C. Beaumont
Uni AU

He scowled at her when she followed him though the frown quickly gave way to a scowl. He didn't want her to know what courses he was looking at transferring to. He didn't want anybody to know.

She dropped a flyer in his lap and Eugene glanced down at it. He would have screwed it up and threw it out a nearby open window, but his eyes caught the phrase "fine teas." Eugene liked tea. He wanted to read this flyer... after she'd left of course.

Hayden left shortly after, but not before leaving him with a gawping mouth.

She knew his name. Of course she did. Eugene went bright red as he hurried to hide his upset face behind the course book again. He'd seen flyers this morning, ones with his face and name written all over them, not forgetting the other nicknames that simply wouldn't go away.

• • •

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.