Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:59 PM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Blue Leaf

Awards: 15

Rep: 7 pts

Dani Miller Spring 3rd
Outfit

How did she get sucked into this? Dani told herself that if Ella asked her to build a bird house she would say no, but here she was, making her way out to the valley to help her out. She felt bad, after all, they were friends. Just a different kind of friends.

Regardless of how she felt, Dani still decided to go. After all, building the bird house could always end up doing something that she found more... pleasant. Dani smirked at the thought.

Soon enough she was back the same old place that she had been at a few weeks ago. It was surprising how much had changed since then. Dani was worried about nothing before, at least nothing she would admit, but now even this trip to the valley cost her quite a bit. She really needed to get a job.

Dani approached the door step and hesitated. Should she knock? Walk in? Every time she had come here Ella was with her, the two so busy engaged with each other that it was a challenge to open the door. After a moment the girl ended up knocking.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 07:58 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 28

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
Ella was sorting the boards in her back yard, materials were on the table, there were paints, nails, hammers and other things all over the yard. It didn’t take long for Ella to walk inside to turn on the radio, hopefully she could hear the news and some music.

It didn’t take long for Dani to show up at Ella’s house, the white haired girl wasn’t able to hear the knock on the door, but she had to fetch something from the entrance, seeing Dani, Ella waved. ”Hey! How are you?” Ella greeted Dani. ”You don’t need to knock, the backdoor is usually always open, just come around the back and make yourself at home.” Ella smiled brightly pointing at the back.

Ella picked a can of paint from the entrance and led Dani to the backyard. ”Welcome to by snow free backyard!”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 03:26 PM

”Hey! How are you? You don’t need to knock, the backdoor is usually always open, just come around the back and make yourself at home.”

"Noted." Dani commented, following Ella in. That really didn't sound safe. Sure, the valley really didn't have that much crime, but if someone happened to check that back door, she could be in trouble.

”Welcome to by snow free backyard!”

"Wow, it's actually nice out." Dani commented, looking at the back yard. The last time she was here, the entire area was covered in snow, looking completely dead. Now there was more life... and a lot more tools. Ella already had a ton of items laid out for them for the bird house.

"I see you came prepared." she noted as she made her way towards the table. Guess they were actually doing this.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 08:07 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
Dani complemented Ella’s backyard, and she was right, it was actually nice, Ella never paid much attention to her back yard, she was just know seeing how useful it could be. ”I used to spend so much time out I never really saw how useful this backyard could be.” she confessed. Her life hasn’t been exactly the best after moving to Ioana.

When Dani spoke, about being prepared, Ella nodded. ”Obviously, these birds need a house.” she said with a laugh. ”I also have paint brushes and paint, I know you like to paint.” Ella said.

The silver haired girl watched Dani and smiled. ”I hope you don’t find this weird, I usually like to actually know the people I’m having fun with, in a no strings attached situation. Is that alright with you?”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:42 PM

Dani watched as Ella showed her everything that she had for them to build the bird houses. She was glad that the woman seemed to have everything, because she had literally brought nothing with her. Not that Dani had anything. Most of the stuff that she could have used to help is in her house or her shop, both of which she no longer had access to. It was unfortunate, but she was working on getting both of those back... eventually.

”I hope you don’t find this weird, I usually like to actually know the people I’m having fun with, in a no strings attached situation. Is that alright with you?”

"Sure. It's fine." Dani commented, even though she was unsure if that was true. Dani liked to hang out with her friends with benefits, but at the same time, she knew it was dangerous. She was tired of making friends and then losing them and getting hurt. It sucked.

"So... Where should we start first?" Dani finally asked after a moment. "I'm not good at building things so..."

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 07:31 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
Ella smiled. She wasn’t sure how that was going to work out, she had met Dani in a rather dark phase of her life, but things were getting better, bit by bit, her desire to run into trouble just for the fun of doing so was fading, now all she wanted was some peace and quiet and possibly do what she studied for.

When Dani spoke, Ella pointed at a blueprint on the table. ”I have this, the pieces are already cut correctly, we just sort of need to assemble them and nail them together…hopefully it won’t fall.” she said with a slight cheerful disposition.

”I mean, it’s a square with a pyramid on top…how hard can it be?” she said, picking two square pieces and then nailing them together.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 10:54 PM

”I mean, it’s a square with a pyramid on top…how hard can it be?” Ella asked as she began to try and assemble the house. Dani shrugged and soon joined in on her attempt to build the house, though she wasn't very helpful. She mostly held the pieces while allowing Ella to do all of the nailing.

It didn't take them too long to build the house. It was a little lopsided, but it turned out alright. Hopefully the little birds would be able to use it as their home during the next season or two.

"So we got that down, but now we can get to the part that I know how to do... Paint." Dani said, grabbing some paint and paint brushes. She began to dip the brush in some red paint and paint the house. Then she turned and smiled over at Ella.

"So what have you been up to recently? It's been a while." Dani asked, trying to give them something to talk about. She took a little paint and dabbed it on Ella's cheek as a joke. "Life gets boring when you're not around sometimes. You're always... fun." she added with a wink.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 10:23 PM

Eleanor Walls
user posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES

Spring 3rd Year 3
The bird house was finally built.

Ella looked at it with a proud look on her face before turning to Dani. ”Fantastic job.” Ella said admiring their work; the bird house wasn’t too badly built, it was standing and seemed to be sturdy.

Dani spoke and upon hearing the girl Ella laughed. ”Teach me to pain master.” Ella said with a playful tone on her voice. She picked up the cans and the brushes and joined Dani into painting the bird house.

”Not much really, but I think it’s time to stop dwelling over the past and move on. I can’t keep stuck you know? I can’t keep endangering myself and other because of my selfish behavior…I’ve already lost enough.” Ella said. Memories were painful, Ella was mostly alone, her best friend had left, she hadn’t seen her brother in a while and her medical condition completely killed her. ”Time to make new friends.” she said smiling, however there was sadness in her expression.

When Ella felt the cold paint on her cheek she laughed. ”That’s not fair.” Ella said painting Dani’s nose. ”I mean…” she said with a smirk and looked at the back door before turning to Dani and winking at her.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
RPG-D deep in the meadow {warriors} Convergence Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.