L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

One year ago on this day, IC: Robin Chaucer | ISO: Killian Chaucer
Belle
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 10:15 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Killian Chaucer
Winter 26, Year Two ֎ Late Morning ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

They certainly were an interesting couple. Two people destined to be together, but so incredibly different that it sometime didn’t make sense, but it worked. They made it work, because they loved each.

He laughed along with her. They sounded like a power couple set to take on the world when she put it like that. He smiled at her, she was always great about seeing the best in a situation, especially when Killian couldn’t see it himself.

”I suppose now it’s time to go eat? And trust me, it has no ice involved this time.”

He chuckled as she helped him to his feet. “As long as the only ice is in the glass or in a cream form then we’re okay,” he said holding her hand as they made their way to the next destination.

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: May 5 2017, 01:00 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

[URL=]OUTFIT HERE![/URL]

Winter 26th, year 02

Robin was enjoying the idea of an ice cream, sure it was cold, and it was winter, but who could say no to ice cream?

”I just got an idea, but it will involve some ice.” she said as she lead him to their next destination, food. It was their first year together as a married couple, she was going to celebrate it.

Arriving to their destination she looked at him with a smile. ”How about we go get some ice cream after lunch? I’m sure some shop around here is selling ice cream, or at least I hope they do, I’m starting to get the desire to eat one…” she spoke.

Forgetting about the ice cream for a while she pointed at the cute and cozy place where they were going to eat. ”Shall we go in or do you feel like enjoying the snow a little more?” she asked jokingly, knowing that he would prefer liquid water to this frozen one that was on the ground.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.