L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

Breakfast and More, Lollie
Belle
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 05:55 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 36

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
Spring 6, Year 3 • Morning • Sunny
"I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets"
user posted image

It was the morning of Kallie’s birthday and Logan always liked to do something special for her. This year, he woke up early, getting out of bed before Kallie, a feat in itself, and snuck downstairs to start up breakfast for her. He would make her her favorite; chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and eggs.

He whipped up enough food for Kallie, as well as for the rest of the household, knowing that her uncle had definitely gotten use to real breakfast instead of his usual oatmeal. He made Kallie a plate and poured her a glass of orange juice, he set the plate and glass onto a try with the silverware. For a final touch, he added a vase with a few daisies to the tray.

He headed upstairs with the tray, coming in the bedroom to find Kallie sitting up with Jasper in her arms. “Good morning!” he said with a smile. “And happy birthday!”

user posted image
"To carry love, to carry children of our own"
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 07:43 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 29

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kallie was a morning person through and through. That much anyone who knew her could tell you, especially her boyfriend Logan. There was hardly a day where he had ever been up earlier than she had, and she usually took to climbing on him, a series of snuggling and nuzzling to try and coax him out of bed, although it was things like that that usually caused him to sink back underneath the covers. But this morning was different, apparently, because as Kallie opened her eyes she noticed something. Logan just so happened to be missing. And what time was it, 9? How on earth had she managed to sleep for so long? They had gone to the Balloon festival, so maybe that had tired her out a little too much.

She looked curiously to the foot of the bed, where Squeaky was laying in a small pile of white fur, tail slowly wagging as he noticed Kallie was looking at him. "Hey there boy, do you know where Logan went?" She asked as the dog got to his feet and pattered across the bed to lick her face. She sputtered slightly as he got her on her nose, gently pushing him backwards a little bit.

"Alright, I'm guessing the answer to that is no." She said with a chuckle, swinging her legs over the bed and getting up. Squeaky followed her out of the room excitedly as she made her way into Jasper's nursery. The baby was already up, arms stretched as he seemed to be trying to get at the mobile above his crib. "There you are my Little Blue Jay!" Kallie cooed as she carefully collected him from the crib, cradling him to her. "You must be hungry huh? Why don't you come with me while we wait to see where daddy's gone off too, okay?" She took him back into their room and lay on the bed with him as Squeaky retreated to a corner of the bedroom, close to the warmed radiator. He seemed to be a fan of Kallie and Logan since they had taken him to the Festival the day before.

She hummed to Jasper as he fed for the morning, and it was by the time he had just finished that Logan surprised Kallie with a tray of what was in fact, her favorite foods all on the same plate. "Good Morning," She parroted, leaning over to kiss him gently, smiling cheerfully when he mentioned it was her birthday. The threat of them not sharing another one of their birthdays together loomed over her not so long ago, but now it felt like that had been years in the past. Now she was sitting here with Logan, their son, and breakfast in bed. "You didn't have to do all this Love, I know you hate getting up so early." She giggled, both of them knowing full well that he wasn't one for mornings. "You even got Jasper all changed before I even opened my eyes." She said before she turned her attention to breakfast, offering Jasper to his father. "Mmm, you do know all my favorites!" She said happily, also indicating the flowers. She loved daisies.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Belle
Date: Spring 6th, Year 3
Outfit: Here
Weather: Sunny
#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 01:26 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Logan loved doing fun things to surprise Kallie, especially for her birthday. He knew all the things she liked, so he knew exactly how to make Kallie’s day. Logan sat down on the bed, kissing Kallie as he sat the tray down next to her. “Yeah I do, but I love you more than I love sleeping,” he said with a grin. “And I want it to be the best birthday from start to finish.”

When she held Jasper out to him, he took the young bab so Kallie could enjoy her breakfast. He tickled him gently as he made silly faces at him.“When you get older, you can help me surprise mommy, right Jasp?” He said as the infant gurgled and blew bubbles. Logan bent down and gave Jasper a light kiss on the forehead. It had only been a few weeks, but Logan felt like he was growing so quickly. “Itris, he’s already gotten so big. It feels like just yesterday we brought him home.”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 07:07 PM

She was more than surprised by breakfast in bed, especially because Logan had gone out of his way to add in all her favorites. She kissed him back while he set down the tray, enjoying the tenderness that her boyfriend always shower her, since their first kiss. ”You’re the best boyfriend ever.” She murmured, giving him another gentle kiss before he pulled away, taking their son from her so she could eat.

She took a bite of the pancakes as he spoke to Jasper, the baby more than satisfied when his father made silly faces at him while his mother ate her breakfast. And she never got enough of watching Logan be a father. The way he treated their son so lovingly, the way he treated her, it was just how she thought he’s be as a father.

”I’m sure Jasp will surprise me just as much as you do baby.” She said with a smile as she continued eating, listening to Logan as he mentioned how big their baby was getting. She laughed gently. ”Everyday. One day he’s gonna be taller than Barrett, but we got a few years before that.” She giggled. ”I honestly don’t know how this could get any better than these Pancakes.” She said cheerfully, reaching over to stroke Jasper’s cheek. I’ve got them, my boyfriend and our son.” She said cheerfully.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 10:52 AM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Logan loved the little moments like this. Just him, Kallie and Jasper alone together. It was like no one else existed in the world but their perfect little family. He held Jasper close as Kallie ate her breakfast. He was so happy to have a son and he loved to see the way his face lit up every time Logan did something to make him laugh.

“Say mommy, I’m gonna be taller and stronger than Uncle Barrett, right?” he said, holding Jasper’s hand. “I just know he’s going to be amazing,” Logan said, looking up at Kallie. Logan knew Jasper would be a great kid, because he was their son and they would raise him to be kind, caring, smart and all the other good qualities the two possessed. And Logan would be sure that Jasper learned to cook in case he ever fell in love with a woman like his mother.

“Well the day is just beginning, and we’ve got big plans in store for you tonight. Well, Jasper will be asleep, so it’ll just be me and you tonight,” he said with a grin.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 07:24 PM

Kallie was really enjoying the breakfast Logan had managed to put together for her without her even noticing, getting out of bed to investigate, there was none of that, just sleep, until the moment she had opened her eyes, she never suspected a thing. "I'm really surprised the smells didn't wake me up." She mentioned as she took another bite. "Usually that always woke me up when we lived in the apartment." she mused with a soft nod to herself. Then again she and Logan had worn themselves out, so maybe that was what it had been.

When Logan instructed their son on just what to say, she giggled softly. "Of course he will be, with how much Barrett eats it won't be long before all those muscles turn into something else. Of course that's only if he stops being so unmotivated to do his daily chores." But never mind that, today wasn't a day to worry about whatever was going on with Barrett, today she was enjoying the company of her son and her boyfriend, and she was going to enjoy it to the fullest. She smiled and nodded. "We'll make sure of it." She promised, reaching over and giving his arm a gentle squeeze.

"Hmm." she hummed when he mentioned having big plans for her, later tonight. With Logan, it could have meant anything, and that was what made it so exciting. "Tonight?" She asked once she had finished the last forkful of her pancakes. "What's the plan Logan?" She asked, holding out a piece of Bacon for Squeaky as he came up on the side of the bed, the strand of meat quickly devoured by the small dog. "Or are you not going to tell me like you did last year? Oh,oh! Is it a surprise? I love surprises!" she said cheerfully.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 07:00 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

“I guess I can be blamed partially for that,” Logan said as explained Barrett’s eating habits. “It doesn’t help that my cooking is pretty irresistible. I guess I could stop cooking and let him go back to oatmeal and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches," he joked. Everyone in the house loved Logan’s cooking, and he didn’t think they would know how to go back to their previous dinner arrangements.

Logan chuckled lightly when she tried to figure out what the plan was. “Mmhmm. It’s a surprise. You’ll find out tonight,” he told her, leaning in to steal another kiss. “I’ve got everything already set and ready to go. I figured we could spend the day with Jasper, and then tonight, it’s just the two of us,” he said with a grin. Him and Kallie didn’t get very much time alone anymore.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 07:34 PM

Kallie nodded when Logan said he could sort of be blamed for Barrett's eating Habits. "I swear he's going to be a blimp by the time we move out of this house." She said with a sigh, watching Jasper as he reached up for Logan's fingers. Jasper loved touching things. He also seemed to love the feeling of the comforters on her and Logan's bed too, she found. He liked to discover, and she just knew he was going to be an inquisitive little boy. "You can't stop cooking, I'm still here!" she teased, since she didn't exactly like oatmeal and PB&J every day either.

She had finally finished her Breakfast, and he confirmed it was a surprise,leaning over and stealing another kiss from her which she gave him willingly. "Aww, now I'm gonna be wondering about it all day!" She said with a slight pout. Of course, she would wait, all because Logan seemed excited about whatever he had planned for them. He suggested they spend the day with Jasper, and she nodded. "We could take him to the beach! He likes it when you put his toes in the sand." She suggested, having done that with Jasper last time, having him well supported in her lap while he thrashed his toes in the sand. But they hadn't spent much time there.

"Just the two of us? Now I'm excited." She said with a grin. She loved their son, there was no one who could ever refute that. But the idea of having some time to spend alone with her boyfriend was really exciting, since they hadn't gotten much of it since Jasper was born. "I don't know what could beat my last birthday with you, it was perfect." she said cheerfully as she set the tray to the side. "But maybe I should start with getting dressed." She said with a laugh. "Do you wanna get Jasper ready babe, or should I do it?" She asked, starting to get out of bed.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 10:15 AM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Logan was excited to surprise Kallie later tonight with their plans. He knew she was going to love it, but she would have to wait to find out exactly what he had in store. But to keep her at least slightly distracted from thoughts of what Logan had planned, they could spend the day with their son. It was hard to think of much else when you had Jasper’s bubbly face to look at.

“I’ve got him, you just worry about getting yourself ready,” Logan told her, since he was already dressed himself, having woken up before most of the household. He got up off the bed as well, leaving Kallie to change while he took Jasper into his nursery for a quick change. While getting Jasper ready, he made silly faces to his son, keeping his entertained through the boring process of a new diaper and comfortable clothes. He also made sure to fill the diaper bag with some fresh diapers and a new set of clothes too, just in case.

“Are you excited to go to the beach?” he asked Jasper as he made his way down the stairs. “You wanna play in the sand?” he asked as he looked for the stroller.

user posted image
Wearing • Tag:
Tanuki

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 10:44 AM

Kallie smiled at Logan when he assured her that she didn't need to worry about the baby, that he'd get him ready. "Thanks baby, I'll try to get ready a little faster today, I'm excited!" She said with a smile, watching him leave the room with their son before she got to work getting ready. For the beach she'd wear something simple enough, it was still a little chilly outside, but getting warmer day by day. She pulled her hair up, checking herself out in the mirror, but decided instead to leave her hair down.

Once she was ready, she made the bed and headed out their bedroom door. By now Logan had already gotten the baby ready, she knew because she heard the creak of the stairs as they went down them, so she followed suit and headed downstairs, finding Logan at the bottom looking for the stroller. "Over here," She said, opening the compartment under the stairs and pulling the stroller out. "Sorry, I had Barrett move it so mommy didn't trip in the middle of the night." She explained.

She gently took their babbling son from Logan, kissing his forehead and setting him down in the stroller. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Logan, kissing him in excitement. "I love you." She murmured softly, resting her head against his chest. Pulling back, she giggled. "So, ready to go?"

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 09:06 PM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

Once Logan had Jasper ready, he headed down the stairs, not knowing Kallie was right behind him. She pulled the stroller out of hiding for him, taking Jasper from his arms to place him in the stroller. “Thanks babe. I can never remember where we store that thing.”

He kissed her as she wrapped her arms around. He wrapped his arms around her waist, squeezing her gently. “I love you too sweetheart. Let’s get out of here,” he said, letting her go. He tucked the diaper bag under the stroller and together they all headed out the door.

It didn’t take too long to get to the beach. They could cut through the empty fields and get there faster than following the path as long as they were careful with the stroller. Once they hit the beach, he wouldn’t be able to push the stroller at all in the sand. “Can you grab him babe and I’ll carry the stroller down closer.”

user posted image
Wearing • Tag:
Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 07:51 AM

She could never remember where they put the stroller either. Sure, it was probably a really important thing that they should have both known at all times, but it seemed to slip their mind. But under the stairs seemed to be a good place for it, outside of the trip zone where it could potentially injure someone. "When we can finally get our own place maybe we can be a little bit more organized." she laughed. Her mind was always scattered, but when it came to putting things in places when her and Logan worked together they could do pretty much anything. And that included remembered where they put things. "For now I think leaving it under the stairs wouldn't be such a bad idea."

Itris did she love this man. They had been through a lot when it came to their relationship since last year, but he could still stand there with her and tell her how much he loved her. It was some kind of miracle that she was in fact grateful for, and despite Logan telling her it was okay, she was still planning on working as hard as she could when it came to being the kind of woman that could be by such a man, and raise a family together. "Sounds like a plan to me." She said as he stowed the diaper bag and they made their way outside.

Wildflower was one of the closest roads to the beach, so it didn't really take the pair of them all that long to get there in the first place. a cut across some empty fields with Logan's careful guidance and they were standing at the border of the road and sand. "Of course I can, come here Blue Jay." She cooed gently as she took him into her arms, holding the baby close as he reached out to hold onto the fabric of her shirt. "Look, daddy and I decided to go to the beach. It's so nice isn't it?" she asked, pointing out the ocean as soft waves murmured against the shore.

"Oh babe look," she said as she noticed a small group of Seagulls off to the side, pecking at the ground. "The birds are starting to come back!" She said warmly, turning Jasper a little so he could look at the birds. "Look sweetie. Those are Seagulls....Seeeaa....gulllll..." she tried to get him to pronounce it, even though he knew he was still to young yet. 'Ba!' the gurgle was all she got in response, and she laughed warmly as she glanced over to Logan. "I think like would be simpler if everything was known as 'ba'." she shook her head. She took the baby further down the beach, sitting down in the sand on her knees. "It feels nice honey." she promised, the cool sand actually sort of relaxing. "Do you think it's okay for Jasper to feel it too? I just love cool sand, it's better than the summer when its all hot." she said, wrinkling her nose a little bit.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 10:49 AM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

It would be too difficult to push the stroller across the sand even without Jasper in the stroller. He waited as Kallie picked up Jasper before he removed the diaper bag and slung it over his shoulder so he could fold up the stroller and carry it down closer to the shore. He followed behind Kallie until she came to a stop. He unfolded the stroller back out in case Jasper decided to take a nap while they were here.

Logan chuckled when she said everything would be simpler if it was called ‘ba.’ He shook his head slightly. “Maybe for babies, but I think us adults might get a bit confused. If everything was called ‘ba’ how would we know the difference between a plate and a bowl?” he said with a light chuckle. He wasn’t being condescending or judgmental, but he could only imagine the chaos the would ensue.

He sat down in the sand with her, thinking it may have been wise to bring a blanket along with them, but at least this way, Jasper could feel the sand too. He reached his hand into the sand, letting his fingers judged the temperature. “It should be okay. It’s not too warm,” he said, reaching over to take off the little socks covering Jasper’s feet and keeping his toes warm. “There we go, now everyone can put their toes in the sand.”

user posted image

PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 07:52 AM

"Maybe it's better we can't understand." She giggled as Logan pointed out that calling everything 'ba' might be very confusing as an adult. "Can you imagine what it's going to be like when Jasper can talk? And when...er, if we have more kids," she blushed a light pink. She knew Logan wanted a larger family, but maybe she was getting ahead of herself. Regardless, she smiled at him. "I think I'd rather not understand when they're trying to tattle on one another." She rested her head against his shoulder as Jasper fidgeted about in her lap, and she shook her head.

"Besides, people make it hard enough to tell the difference between bowls and plates anyway. Uncle David has some like...weird half hybrids in the basement somewhere, they dip like a bowl with the rim on a plate!" She said, as if it were some sort of scandal. "I just prefer to keep them separate, so I guess not everything being ba isn't a bad thing after all." she said with a smile.

When he said it was okay for Jasper to put his feet in the sand, he removed his socks, and Kallie giggled. "Alright little boy, here you go." She held him carefully, facing her as she let his toes touch the sand. Jasper's face scrunched, as though he wasn't sure what to think of the new feeling, before he started crying, and Kallie frowned slightly, lifting him. "Shh Shh," She cooed, holding him close to her chest as she wiped the crystals on sand from his feet. he sniffled and she looked at Logan, a soft expression on her face. "Maybe we should show him it's not so bad baby." she suggested, pushing her own feet in the sand. "Shh, Jasper don't cry. Look, mommy is doing it too, it's not going to hurt you." She promised softly. "Watch, Daddy can do it too. It doesn't hurt big strong men like daddy, so it won't hurt little babies either." She cooed.

#c9a5e5
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 10:18 AM

user posted image
Logan Chadwick
user posted image

“Jasper’s gonna be a talker for sure,” Logan said. Both Kallie and Logan were very social people, so it only made sense that their children be social butterflies as well. Logan just hoped that if they did have more kids, one of them liked to sleep in like he did. Jasper was going to be an early bird like his mama, so Logan needed at least one of their children to opt for laying in bed with Papa instead.

Logan watched as Kallie lowered Jasper’s toe into the sand. He seemed confused by the new feeling, and then decided he didn’t like it as he began to cry. Logan frowned slightly as Kallie comforted him before pushing her own feet into the sand. Logan took off his own socks and shoes before following suit. “See, little man. Nothing to be afraid of. Just because it feels different, doesn’t mean it’s bad.” He ran his hands through the sand as well, picking some up and letting it fall between his fingers. “See? Doesn’t that look fun?”

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.