lili's plotter, i'm new to this
liling
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 11:38 PM

horror enthusiast

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 4

Rep: 0 pts

Lilian Delacroix

Lilian is a recent addition to the valley, having only moved in recently. She's not very sociable, though she seems to show up to all the festivals anyway, for some odd reason. She'd like to find love eventually, but potential candidates might have trouble getting close.

Friends: Lilian used to play with the other girls back in France, but never made any when she moved, as she didn't speak much English. She currently has no friends at all, unless her parents count. She's open to the idea of friends, but they'd have to break through her shell.

Romance: Lilian's a bit of a hopeless romantic, but unfortunately, ,even at twenty, has yet to even have had her first kiss. She'd like to settle down someday, but feels her situation in romance is pretty hopeless.

Enemies: Some may not like Lilian's quiet/non-sociable demeanor, but as she's so new, she has yet to find any potential enemies.

Agnes Wilcox

Though she's just moved back in, Agnes isn't new at all. She was born and raised in the valley, and is familiar with most lifelong residents there, though she may be ignorant of newer people. She's interested in a relationship eventually, but isn't quite sure if she's ready to settle down just yet.

Friends: Agnes most definitely has tons of friends. She's a happy-go-lucky loud-mouth who doesn't know when to shut up, and has tons of energy.

Romance: She's had a few failed teenage relationships, but isn't currently seeing anyone.

Enemies: I think there could definitely be some people that don't like her, whether it's because she's too loud, or they just don't like her for another reason.
PM
^
Aofie
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 11:45 PM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Colby!

He’s my beekeeper with non stop energy and pizazz. He is also in desperate need for friends, but often gets rejected because he basically only talks about bees, flowers and honey. He would love Lillian, and probably try out her accent for himself and not realize he was being rude. Exactly why he can’t make friends. No filter. No social skills.
PMWebsite
^
liling
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 06:45 PM

horror enthusiast

GROUP: White Leaf

Awards: 4

Rep: 0 pts

QUOTE (Aofie @ Mar 11 2018, 10:45 PM)
Colby!

He’s my beekeeper with non stop energy and pizazz. He is also in desperate need for friends, but often gets rejected because he basically only talks about bees, flowers and honey. He would love Lillian, and probably try out her accent for himself and not realize he was being rude. Exactly why he can’t make friends. No filter. No social skills.

hii im late but !! lili would just be totally like "why is this bee man talking to me" but thats honestly what people need to do to be friends with her, pester her until shes finally like, "oh I'm friends with this person"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.