Tanuki
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 06:03 AM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 29

Rep: 25 pts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scout thought they had a pretty good track record for not getting sick. She cleaned the apartment often while she was home, and she tended to try and make sure the dogs didn't track in so many germs from the outside. But despite that, it was bound to happen, that one of them would be sick at some point. Unfortunately, Oliver was the one to catch it. When he had woken up this morning and Scout could tell that he wasn't feeling well at all.

"Alright Doctor, yeah I'll do that, thank you." She said into the phone. Most places were closed so she had called her old family doctor, who said it sounded like Oliver just had a cold, and that some soup and bed rest would go a long way. She hung up the phone, and dialed her sister. "Lucy? I know it's a bit of a weird question, but can you run to the store for me?...No, Oliver isn't feeling well, and I'd go myself but there's a lot to do around the apartment." She listened for a few moments, nodding.

"Yes, exactly like the one Janet made. Chicken, Carrots, that kind of thing....Please? You are the best sister ever?" She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Alright, thanks Lucy, I'll see you soon....no you don't have to come in." She hung up the phone and stood up, heading into the bedroom, Leto hot at her heels. She had gotten a little bigger since they got her, and a lot less clumsy. She sat down at the edge of his side of the bed, brushing her fingers through his blonde hair. "How are you feeling, Oliver?" she asked gently, Leto jumping up on Oliver's other side. "Do you need more water?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tag: Belle
Date: Spring 28th, Year 3
Outfit: Here
Weather: Sunny
#5e91d1
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 01:38 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 36

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Oliver Triston
Season Day, Year • Time • Weather
"Don't you know that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play"
user posted image

These times were few and far between, but when they showed up, they hit Oliver hard. He liked to think he was a big shot and a tough man, but once even the smallest virus entered his bloodstream, he became an insufferable whiny brat.

Which honestly wasn’t much different than his normal persona.

Scout was off in the other room on the phone as Oliver laid in bed, Zeus curled up next to him. He coughed loudly, before reaching for the box of tissues to blow his nose. He chucked the used tissue towards the trashcan and sunk back into the bed. He looked to the door as Scout came back in.

“Like someone threw me off the roof of the building,” he said when she asked how he was feeling. “Come lay with me. I’m bored.”

user posted image
"'Cause I got what I need and I don't want to take the ride"
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 08:44 AM

Oliver was usually pretty whiny when he wanted something and they were at home, several times different than his persona to the rest of the world, but when he was sick, he wanted even more attention than he usually wanted. She nodded softly when he answered her, gently brushing his cheek with her thumb. "I know you're bored baby, but no one said being sick was fun." She answered, dragging his water from the night stand and holding it out to him. "Come on, no Scotch today. Though my Grandma used to say it was helpful, so maybe I'll keep that in mind, for now, Water. Come on." she half-ordered.

"And you know I can't lay with you. I'm already likely to catch what you have, I don't need to be ten times as likely." She laughed, dreading catching what he had herself. She didn't need to be put out of Commission right now, that was for sure. "I asked the doctor, he says a little bit of menthol paste will clear your cough right up." She explained as she adjusted his blankets. "And I sent Lucy to the store for some stuff so I can make you some chicken soup, Janet's soup will have you feeling better in no time." she promised, smiling at him.

It faded after a moment, and she sighed. "Oh babe I'm sorry. It's the back end of Flu season, I should have been cleaning more often." she said, sighing. "Now we're both going to get this. It goes around the home, as they say."

#5e91d1
PM
^
Belle
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 07:35 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 36

Rep: 22 pts

user posted image
Oliver Triston
Season Day, Year • Time • Weather
"Don't you know that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play"
user posted image

Scout handed him his water, something he didn’t really drink often. “Maybe your Grandma should come take care of me then,” he said before grudgingly taking a gulp of water before handing it back to her.

He sneezed into the crook of his arm, reaching for a tissue to blow his nose. “Please Scout,” he said with a whine. “It’s cold, I need you to keep me warm.” He reach out for her hand. He hated being stuck in bed. The only thing he could do is eat or sleep, and he wasn’t hungry at all. “You’ll keep me a lot warmer than a bowl of soup.”

“You’re gonna get sick anyway. Just lay with me.” He pouted slightly. “Look the dogs want you to get in bed too.”

user posted image
"'Cause I got what I need and I don't want to take the ride"
Wearing • Tag: Tanuki
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 08:17 AM

She knew that water wasn't really Oliver's favorite drink, but he needed to keep his fluids up if he was going to do something quickly. Scout rolled her eyes when he got a little bit testy, shaking her head as she took the water glass back. "She went on a vacation to Greece and never came back, she likes it there better. Don't be so snappy." she answered as she placed the water back down on the nightstand.

She jumped a little when he sneezed, sighing as she straightened out his covers. "Babe I really-" he pointed out that she would probably get sick anyway, and she took a deep breath. "I've got too much work to do to get sick." she said with a frown, although she took his hand anyway when he held it out, attempting to comfort him. "Oliver..." she was losing her will, as she usually did when it came to Oliver. A soft frown etched into her features, she looked at the two dogs as they were mentioned.

"You're still eating soup." she said finally, kicking off her shoes and joining him in the bed, the dogs scrambling out of her spot but quickly coming back over to the foot of the bed. She sighed softly, looking up at the ceiling as she placed her hands on her stomach. "Who taught you to be so annoying, anyway?" she teased, glancing over at her poor, sick boyfriend. "I swear you must have been trained for this or something."

#5e91d1
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.