L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

City Life, IC: Dani, Iso: Ella
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 09:24 AM

"Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy go

GROUP: Green Leaf

Awards: 16

Rep: 8 pts

Danielle Miller Spring 19th Y3

Dani kept her little hiding place a secret as the two headed over to it. Not many knew about the wall hiding behind the Paradiso Apartments, but those who did were ready to paint their hearts out. Unfortunately Dani didn't have any extra paint to bring with her, but the group that usually hung around there didn't mind sharing.

Once they got close Dani stopped straight in her tracks, turning with a grin to face her friend.

"Alright, we are almost there, but you gotta close your eyes." she explained. Once Ella did so, Dani grabbed her hand and led her behind the building, placing her right in front of the wall.

"Alright, you can open your eyes now."
Dani said. What she called "The Unknown's Wall" was her favorite art spot. Hopefully Ella liked it.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 06:30 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 30

Rep: 7 pts

Eleanor Walls
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES
Wearing

Spring 19th • Year 3
Ella followed Dani. Everything seemed so different, Westhaven was still a jungle of concrete and tall buildings, but Eleanor was now walking through streets she didn’t remember walking in, maybe she did but it probably wasn’t a common route for her. ”I don’t remember these buildings…” Ella commented before hearing Dani’s request.

Putting her hands over her eyes, and closing them, Ella was lead to some place by Dani. Once they arrived and Dani told her to open her eyes, Ella followed the instruction. Eyes wide open, Ella saw a wall full of drawings, some were better than others, but it was the different drawings that made it mystical.

”Wow…this place is amazing.” Ella said looking at the wall, eyes wide open and with a surprised look.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 07:49 PM

When Dani saw Ella's face light up once she saw the wall, Dani knew that she had brought Ella to the right place. It was surprising that no one really knew about the back of the apartment building, but not that many people really lived in these apartments. Most people either lived in the apartments that Ender lived in, or the fancy community down the street.

"Isn't it cool? Sometimes I like to hang out here just to get away." Dani said as she walked over and sat down on one of the large steps. She wasn't sure if she was going to paint, but it was still a place to hang out.

"But yeah, this is just a place to hang out and paint. I don't think I left any extra spray cans around, but other people usually do. They usually don't mind if you borrow. she added, gesturing to the random spray cans around the area.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 08:31 AM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES
Wearing

Spring 19th • Year 3
The place seemed amazing. Who would have thought that such a thing could be found in the city? Especially in that part of town. For what Ella knew about those buildings was that they were mostly vacant and they weren’t exactly a nice place to live, despite of rent being cheaper, well as much as one can possibly get.

”This place is amazing.” Ella said, but now she had another story, how in the concrete jungle there’s a place with bright and cheerful colors. ”I wouldn’t even dare to try anything in here, I’d probably mess it up.” she replied to Dani’s comment about the cans.

”Maybe you could do it.” Ella told Dani. Ella wasn’t very artistic, but she knew Dani was.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 01:08 AM

”I wouldn’t even dare to try anything in here, I’d probably mess it up.”

"There is no such thing as 'messing up art.'" Dani explained with a small laugh. "Everyone thinks that they are bad artists, but it's really just because they don't try." she added as well. She had found that everyone who claimed to be a bad artist had never really tried, giving up early on in their lives.

When Ella suggested that she draw instead, Dani shrugged and stood up. She wasn't sure if she felt like working on a piece, but instead had brought Ella here to show her this cool place.

"Why don't we both? It isn't that hard." she said, grabbing two cans of spray paint, hanging one to Ella. She walked over to a spot that had a giant 'X', indicating that someone was alright with someone else painting over it.

"Look, just like this." Dani said, holding up her spray can and spraying a little, waiting for Ella to follow suite.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 03:46 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES
Wearing

Spring 19th • Year 3
Ella laughed when Dani said that there was no such thing as messing up art, Ella was pretty sure that Dani was just saying that to make her feel less bad, because Ella was sure if she was going to make something on that wall it would look horrible. ”You’re too kind to me. Trust me, you wouldn’t want me nowhere near that wall with a spray can ready to do some artsy thing.” Eleanor said.

When Dani proposed that they both work on something, Ella stared at the woman. ”If I mess it up, you’ll the one cleaning.” Eleanor said picked a spray can and did the same.

”See? No good art comes out of my hands, I can’t even paint my fence straight without messing it up.” Ella said looking at her irregular line.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 11:47 PM

”If I mess it up, you’ll the one cleaning.” Ella said. Dani watched as the woman sprayed a line similar to hers, but a little bit curved and sloppy. She couldn't help but smile at her attempt. Dani remembered her first time using spray paint. The girl had gotten it all over her hands.

”See? No good art comes out of my hands, I can’t even paint my fence straight without messing it up.”

"No, look. All you gotta do is just..." Dani said, painting on an additional spray of a line through hers and looping into the one that Ella had done. "Look, now we have three lines. Now we just keep going until we decide we are done." she added along with another line.

"Come on, your turn. You are doing great." Dani insisted. "Anyone can be an artist. I know for a fact from our... encounters. You are an artist."

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 12:01 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES
Wearing

Spring 19th • Year 3
There was not fighting Dani about it, Ella decided to make another line, even worse than the one before. She was trying to make straight lines, but somehow they weren’t cooperating with her. ”My art is my childish imagination.” Ella commented. She didn’t think of it as an art, more as a personality trait.

”I’m a storyteller not a painter.” Ella said making another line, which was as sloppy as the first one. ”If we were all the same kind of artists the world would be boring and people wouldn’t have respect for this wall, they would just paint over it without permission.” Elanor commented. Truth be told she never saw herself as an artist, she did have a lot of imagination but the only way she saw how to use it was to tell stories.

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 02:25 PM

"If we were all the same kind of artists the world would be boring and people wouldn’t have respect for this wall, they would just paint over it without permission.” Ella said, and Dani shrugged. Guess there was no way for her to change the woman's mind.

"Well if you aren't good at this, then maybe we could go do something else." Dani said. She took a few steps away from the wall and threw the can of spray paint to the side.

"I'm sure there is something else in the city that would be fun. I mean there is the bar, or we could go walk around the university campus. Whatever you'd like." she suggested as she turned back to Ella. There had to be something they both would have fun doing.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 03:31 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES
Wearing

Spring 19th • Year 3
Dani threw the can of spray aside and spoke, Ella smiled and picked the can. ”Just because I’m not good, doesn’t mean you can’t be.” Ella gave the can to Dani and hooped on a decaying bench.

”Imagine a faraway place, water a clear as crystal, underneath you have coral and fishes, you do not dare to step on the water as you’re scared of ruining the beautiful sight you’re seeing from above.” Ella started before jumping off the bench onto the ground, almost like a child.

”Fishes of all sizes and shapes and colors gather around, as you look closely there’s something else in the water. A siren, it’s a siren looking up at you, eyes as blue as the sea, her skin is this beautiful chocolate brown, cherry colored lips, her hair as black as ebony.” Ella said before stopping.

Ella walked over to Dani and pointed at the wall. ”I might not be able to pain but I can tell stories.”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 10:44 AM

Ella handed Dani back the can of paint that she had discarded moments ago. Dani shrugged in response. She had always felt weird about painting a huge piece when someone else was there. Working on a painting was intimate in a way, as it was just the artist and the piece that she was working on. She was able to get lost in the world that she was creating, at least for a little while. Lately the weight of the world was always nagging at the back of her mind, making her unable to focus.

Guess this was the same for Ella as the woman began to describe a world of her own imagination. Dani closed her eyes and imagined the things that the woman was saying, down to the last detail. When Ella was finished, Dani opened her eyes and turned to look at her.

"And what about this siren? What's her deal?" Dani asked with a smirk, walking over to the bench and sitting down. She wasn't even sure if this could hold her weight for long, but it held Ella's, so it must have some stability.

"Tell me more."

Tecri

PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 12:46 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES
Wearing

Spring 19th • Year 3
It was fun watching Dani as Ella told the story, not many people could imagine what Ella was saying, but she had a feeling Dani could see it, and perhaps even make it more colorful than what Ella was describing.

Dani sat and Ella kept watching. She had Dani’s attention, which was good, at least for Ella, captivating people was an amazing feeling, especially if it was with a story. ”The Siren you ask?” Ella asked Dani with a smirk.

”She’s just looking up at the humans, watching their lives go by, coming and going into her home, without even asking if they can, but Mira doesn’t mind.” Ella said approaching Dani. ”Mira is surprised, no other human was able to lay eyes on her, except you. Mira swims away, scared of the prying humans. Mira can help you uncover the mysteries of the ocean, caverns filled with treasure, danger lurking in every coral, but, unfortunately, we can’t follow Mira.”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 07:40 PM

Dani continued to listen as Ella told her story, imaging every small detail as it was given to her. There were even a few things that the girl filled in herself as she watched the scene unfold before her. Once Ella finished, Dani looked up at her, slightly disappointed.

"Why can't I follow her? There has to be some way, right?" Dani asked. She pouted a bit at the thought of not being able to follow the siren, even if it was just a made up story. It didn't take much to drag Dani into a good story.

"What if..." she began to ask. "What if there was a potion that let me turn into one as well? That way I could follow her."

Tecri

PMEmailWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 08:10 PM

Eleanor Walls
TAG
Dani (Pocomoke)
NOTES
Wearing

Spring 19th • Year 3
Ella laughed when Dani asked her why they couldn’t follow Mira.
”Because Mira is invisible to humans, except for you, you’re the only human who can see Mira.” Ella spoke, it was just a kid’s story that she was telling, she wasn’t exactly expecting to continue, but was quite surprised when Dani suggested a potion.

Eleanor thoughts for a few seconds and sat on the ground, she wasn’t going to risk sitting on the decaying bench where Dani was, it might hold the weight of one of them but not the weight of both.

”As you get on your boat, ready to explore the ocean underneath the boat shakes, and you all onto the water, seaweeds are wrapped around your feet, when everything seems lost you see Mira.” Ella said getting up. ”You’re scared but with a gentle touch from the inspiring siren you can now breathe underwater, to your surprise Mira asks you to follow her, as you do you can hear people calling you, but you no longer understand their words.”

Ella walked over to a half destroyed wall and jumped on it, sitting on it and quickly stood on her feet balancing herself not to fall. ”As you travel through the ocean floor, there are fishes never seen before, their colors are bright and shiny as the sun, corals with fascinating colors, underwater flowers, deadly yet beautiful.” Ella said jumping to the ground. ”But as soon as Mira turns to you, to ask you an important question, you open your eyes and you find yourself asleep in you bedroom.” Ella said, falling onto the ground a bit dramatic like it was a play.

”Next time you fall asleep, you’ll remember Mira and Mira will pull you onto her world, where you can swim the seven seas, find hidden treasures, maybe even fight some pirates or help them escape the royal navy. The possibilities are endless.”

PMEmail
^
Pocomoke
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 08:23 PM

Dani sat and listened in anticipation as Ella continued her story. The story just got more and more interesting with each line. The girl couldn't help but be entranced by the woman and her tale. And just when it got interesting...

The story took a turn. Suddenly the girl was awake, and the siren and the ocean was all a dream. Dani couldn't help but be slightly disappointed, but the woman made it appear as though perhaps the story would continue one day. With a smirk the girl stood up and approached her friend.

"Well perhaps we will have to continue this story another day." Dani said, wrapping her arms around the woman's waist and give her a kiss. "Perhaps even later today...?" she suggested. Unfortunately the apartment was out of the question, but perhaps later they could find somewhere to continue the story.

Tecri
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.