L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

[!] Winter Solstice, Winter 15, YR 2
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 24 2017, 04:59 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Jackson (Tanuki)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Winter 15th

”He’s a fine young man, he’s handsome, he’s nice, he deserves all the love.” she commented holding the snowman and then looked at Jane. ”Better stop, she might be jealous and come after me.” Fiona joked as she walked back to Jackson’s side.

It wasn’t hard to speak with Jackson now, she didn’t mind staring at him to know what he was saying, and he didn’t seem to mind that she did, however when he spoke about the snowmen starting to move she laughed. ”Oh if they move I’m going with you.”
She said looking at the snowmen briefly before looking back at Jackson trying not to laugh about the whole situation of two snowmen coming to life to hunt them down.

Finally they could talk about food, their job was done so all they had to do was walk over to a stand and order something, it would be more junk food than anything else, but it was still good to calm the stomach. ”The lady fancies many many things, but we can see what they have at the stand, can’t promise you real food, but it will feed us.” she pointed out at a few stands, in one of them they were serving some hot soup, that would be lovely, good for the soul.

”How about some soup? We can snoop around and see if we can get something solid once were warm again.” she proposed.

PMEmail
^
Aofie
 Posted: Feb 26 2017, 12:17 AM

Savage.

GROUP: Moderator

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

Wesley could see his friend slipping farther and farther away. When she got to the end of the ice he waved, a longing look glimmered in his eye. He knew it wasn't fair to keep her all day when she had plans with Oliver, but it didn't make him want to any less. Especially now.

His eyes slowly shifted back to the female in front of him. “Wow, you guys could take over the whole city it sounds like,” He laughed. They probably could. Though he wasn't sure what would be worse, the way it was run now or what would become of the city if her statement ever did come true. Which Basco would be in charge? Ender probably. They'd all be doomed. “I don’t think I could ever be a lawyer. I don’t think I look intimidating enough for a court setting,” Surely not. He could not even imagine her trying to act tough. She just seemed so... soft and delicate. In a weird way, she reminded him of himself. Was that how people saw him too? A big old teddy bear, a clumsy puppy with over sized paws that they hadn't grown into yet?

When she answered him about the bakery, her expression changed to sadness. Wesley frowned too, but he wasn't sure why yet. He'd always been extremely empathetic. It's why he wasn't a very good dispatcher. Hearing people upset over the phone tore his sensitive little soul apart. And Itris forgive him if there was a real emergency. He could barely copy down the address he was supposed to be aiding when he was getting just as flustered as the voice coming from the other side of the receiver.

She wanted to buy back her old home? His head craned in curiosity, and also in thought. There was probably a really interesting story behind that statement. He looked down as he pondered.

“It’s not too far from here. I don’t know if you know Chestnut Street but that’s where it is.” The words brought his gaze back to her, and also an idea.

"No... I don't know my way around here at all to be honest." Which was exactly why he was shocked by his friends sudden departure. For all Scout knew, this woman was a serial killer. How would she feel knowing she lead him to his demise on her birthday? How would she sleep at night with that on her conscious. She abandoned him in a place he knew nothing about. If today could potentially be his final moments, he figured he'd at least get that cupcake. "Do you uh... mind showing me around a little? Maybe we can check out the Bakery? It sounds really nice." He offered her a comforting smile. When he looked past her, he couldn't help but notice what mayhem was erupting on the field. Snowballs. Everywhere. He cringed even though he was well out of striking zone.

"We should... probably go anyway." He insisted as he made really awkward eye contact with his older cousin who had two arms fully stocked with snowy projectiles.

Tanuki Belle

PMWebsite
^
Belle
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 11:49 AM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Grace McKinnley
Winter 15, Year Two ֎ Cloudy
user posted image

Maybe one day Grace would get her home back from the city’s clutches, but she had been in the valley for two years now with little success. That wouldn’t stop her though. The valley was still fighting, and Grace would fight along with it.

Grace was a bit surprised that Wes wanted to accompany her in the valley, but she was happy he did. She smiled at him and nodded. “Yeah sure that would be great,” she said beaming, thoughts of the city now behind her. “I guess the skating lesson is done, though I don’t really think you needed it,” she said with a wink.

“Race ya to the edge?” she asked, not leaving much time for him to respond before she took off towards the other side of the lake. Had it been his friend, she may have taken his hand and helped him to the other side, but Wes seemed to know enough about what he was doing for a friendly race. When she made it to the other side, she plopped down on the nearest bench, grabbing her bag she had left there, and begun unlacing her skates, placing protective covers on the blades before tossing them in and switching them out for snow boots.

When she was done, she stood up. “Ready for the grand tour?”

user posted image
Wearing ֎ Tag: Aofie
PMWebsite
^
Tanuki
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 12:24 PM

Sneaky Trash Panda at your service

Awards: 36

Rep: 25 pts

He thought about what she suggested. Soup sounded great. He nodded in response as he led her over to the stalls. “They have tomato and regular chicken, I’m sure that’s probably all you’d really want to tote all the way out to the lake anyway.” Jackson mentioned, feeling for whoever had to drag cannisters of soup all the way out here. Sure, maybe it wasn’t his problem, but he’d feel bad about it anyway. After all, there were so many things to bring here already, adding soup to the mix? He never wanted to be the one setting up these festivals, though the fire station helped out in festivals where they could, this one was a bit out of their element.

“So which one would you like? I’ll have to go with tomato myself, It’s a bit more hearty, in my opinion.” He said. Really, he just liked tomatoes, that was the only proper reasoning behind it. His Grandmother swore by chicken soup, which was surprising considering she was Italian. But once Fiona had made her choice, they waited for it to be done, and he watched as a few people in the distance were lobbing snowballs at one another. “Glad I’m not over there, looks brutal.” He said, nodding towards it after she had a chance to read his words.

(Jackson for Tecri)
PM
^
Aofie
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 06:25 PM

Savage.

Awards: 23

Rep: 28 pts

When he mentioned heading into town she seemed to brighten up. Wes liked her smile, it was adorable. So warm and genuine, it made his heart palpitate. Most of the smiles he saw daily, if present at all, were fake. Forced, pain laced grins and smug, smarmy smiles were the norm at University and down at the police station. Everyone had ulterior motives nowadays. That was why he only trusted Scout in all honesty. He clung to her like a puppy, following her everywhere she went with no protest, as long as she was willing to have him around.

But things were kinda different now. She had Oliver which meant less time for him. Boyfriends sucked up a lot of time he'd recently learned to his dismay. He was happy for his friend, but at the same time, a little jealous too.

Maybe Grace was the cure to mend his lonely little heart.

She admitted to knowing that he hadn't really needed the tips on skating in the first place. He was caught red handed, and red faced now, as his cheeks grew hot with shame. “I uhhh. Yeah… yeah.” There was no excuse. Nothing he could say to redeem what he'd done. He just hoped she wasn't too upset with his fibbing. Wes bit his lip and looked down at her shyly.

“Race ya to the edge?”

Guess she wasn't mad after all?

He watched in shock as she darted away, leaving him to eat her dust. Or uh, snow? In this case anyway. Quickly he bounded after her. With a head start like that, she won easily. Though he stood no chance against the seasoned skater even without it. Wes smiled with narrowed, playful eyes as he fishtailed gracefully to the edge of the pond. His first step into the fresh white snow was wobbly, it took a few more of them for him to get used to the feeling of walking instead of gliding again. He joined her on the bench to change back into his regular shoes and pack away the skates until next time. Wes still couldn't believe his luck. She seemed like a cool girl, he was eager to get to know her better.

“Ready for the grand tour?” He nodded, standing and offering his hand to help her up too. “When you are.” He stated with a gentle smile pulling at his rosy cheeks.

Belle
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 09:15 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Jackson (Tanuki)
Mentions Ender in conversation (Aofie)
OOC
OUTFIT HERE!

Winter 15th

”I don’t know, people here are extremely dedicated to their festivals, but I’m assuming carrying a bunch of cans can’t be amusing, especially when there’s so many people having fun while others are working.” Fiona said. She knew everyone in the valley loved their festivals, she hadn’t been too many festivals since she arrived, but to the ones she did go to it was fun and people were highly dedicated.

Arriving to the stand Fiona ordered some chicken soup. ”I personally enjoy chicken soup.” she said smiling. ”But good to know you enjoy tomato soup, I never made tomato soup and I found my own guinea pig to test it, if you don’t mind.” she said with a joking tone.

When Jackson spoke about the people in the snowball fight, Fiona poked her head to see who was throwing balls. What was she seeing? Was that Ender? ”Oh my god, that’s Ender…” she said. ”Ender is a friend, he’s from Westhaven, I’m surprised he came, I wouldn’t like to be there. Some mysterious force already threw us to a snowbank.” she said joking. Fiona wouldn’t mind saying hello to Ender, but he would have to wait for a letter, she was enjoying her time with Jackson.

Ignoring the snowball fight, and hopefully they wouldn’t bother them, Fiona looked at Jackson with a smile. ”I was wondering, you’re a native to Ioana right?”
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.