L
E

C
B
O
X
POP-OUT CBOX
DISCORD

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
New Poll

[!] Firefly Festival, Summer 28th, Year Two
Belle
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 03:27 PM

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

GROUP: Administrator

Awards: 40

Rep: 23 pts

Killian Chaucer
Summer 28th, Year Two ֎ Evening ֎ Clear
user posted image

Killian couldn’t help but be worried about the pirate. What if when the kid got older and had a nightmare he wanted to climb in bed with his parents but the pirate was there to scare him?

When she said that Killian was the reason the pirate was still around his face fell. “You really think that?” he asked, looking at the ground. “You think it’s my fault that I’m stuck with him?” He placed the leftover food back into the basket, not really feeling hungry anymore. “Maybe we should just go home.”

user posted image
Normal ֎ Wearing ֎ Tag: Tecri
PMWebsite
^
Tecri
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 07:37 PM

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.&qu

GROUP: Black Leaf

Awards: 35

Rep: 7 pts

user posted image
Tag
Killian Chaucer (Belle)
OOC

OUTFIT HERE!

Firefly Festival

Robin watched Killian’s face when he heard her words.

”I think you’re scared of letting go, you want to but at the same time you’re always so scared of him that, somehow it gives it strength, the pirate is part of your past, unless you let go of that past the pirate will always follow you Killian.”

Robin’s words were harsh but she was finally telling him what she should have told him before, she loved Killian but his fear was killing him and she could bear to watch it and keep quiet about it.

”Let’s go home then.” she said picking up everything without worrying if it would get the basket dirty or not.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
New Poll

Our Affiliates
Skin coded by Ethereal for exclusive use on Summers Past
We are a Harvest Moon RP not affiliated with Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, or Bokujō Monogatari - these series belong to their respective owners.